Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Did you think you could get away??!! [Google & Me]

2ljhtna.jpg

Rozie honestly wasn't looking forward to school, her parents had moved to a new town cause they both got new jobs, she had left her master behind and told him she had no choice but to leave. They were sleeping together but they weren't known as a couple yet, they weren't even known as friends and he had humiliated her enough times at her home town she didn't want it in a new town. She was kinda glad that her parents got new jobs but this was her first day of school and she was nervous, plus she had a bad feeling in her gut, she was sixteen but she looked younger and a lot hotter then a lot of the girls at the school. She dressed slutty but she wasn't a slut, if she had a guy she would only be with him, she wasn't the one to sleep around and she didn't want to be known as that either.

Walking towards her locker she opened it grabbing her books and started towards her class, this was a whole new town, a whole new year and a whole new time for meeting new friends. Turning into the classroom she looked around at the other kids then at the teacher, the teacher had an aid that she heard of but she didn't know who they were yet, she heard some of the kids whispering that he was hot, that they would love to be his girl and she shook her head. Taking a seat in the back she set her books down and straightened her short mini skirt out, her spaghetti strap top and black puffy coat making her look somewhat gangster girl. Looking towards the clock the bell would ring soon and the teacher's aid wasn't there yet, she smiled hoping that she wouldn't have to deal with any drama today but she had a bad feeling or a sense that she knew something was gonna happen to create it. Sighing she looked out the window as more kids filed in, and the next moment she knew the bell rang and she got ready to listen to the teacher, little did she know her master would be stepping in the door any minute.

He missed his pet, he truly did. Of course James knew that being together with Rozie was immoral at the very least and very definitely illegal but he hadn't cared, he had been approaching graduation from college and she had been in high school but she had been his, in his own ways he had cared for her... and when she had left he had been more then a little bit pissed. Of course he knew she would be leaving and he had gone through the effort of finding out where she would be going even though she hadn't been willing to tell him... she hadn't even told him that she would be leaving to his face, all she had done was send him an email and then never responded. Since he had found her he of course had to track down what was his and as luck would have it the school she was to be attending had an opening for a teachers aide.

Rozie couldn't know that he would soon be back in her life, that she still belonged to him, that any guy who looked at her the wrong way would soon learn that they had made quite a mistake. At the very first chance he would have her bouncing on her dick the way that she once did, moaning and begging him for more, after he punished her of course for even daring to leave him, a good girl would have stayed with him, run away from home and lived in his dorm.

Of course he didn't know her schedule, finding her would be the hardest part he reminded himself as he entered the room he would be teaching in, but that thought was banished as soon as he reached the front of the room and looked at the students he would be working with. She was there, sitting before him and dressed as if she knew he would be looking. “Hello students, I am James Connors, you can all call me James though.” His eyes locked with hers, this was going wonderfully.

Rozie saw all the girls make noises as the teachers aide walked in, her eyes went off her books and looked up to see her master back, her eyes locked onto his was making it very difficult not to show how scared she was. Biting her lip she looked back down towards her books, her hand going up to play with a little bit of her hair like she did when she was nervous, scared, or knew she was in trouble. Her mind was racing, he had tracked her down and since she didn't tell him where she was, or even respond back to him she knew she would be in a world of hurt pretty soon, but she also knew he could do anything and everything to her that he wanted, and she wouldn't dare fight back. Class started and she looked up at the teacher, her eyes going back to James then back to the teacher then down to her books.

She didn't want him around but she somehow knew that he was going to be back, the way she dressed confirmed it and he also knew it was a way to get other guys looking, but also a way once she got her collar back to say you can look but you can't touch. Gripping at the edge of her skirt with one hand, her other flipped through the pages, her body tense and her mind trying to get on her work instead of how hard her punishment would be.

Rozie also wondered if he would force her to move in with him, if he did it would make this game even more fun for him, she would be coming into class with marks on her neck on her back, everywhere and anywhere. It was illegal and she knew he could get in trouble but she wasn't going to say anything, she knew she couldn't and if she did he would just threaten her to change the story, he always seemed to have a trick up his sleeve, or a way to make her back down, time would tell what would happen but she had a feeling his teasing and threatening would start very soon.

harkness.jpg

It felt good to be back in her life, it felt good to see how nervous she was. He had known her long enough to see how she was playing with her hair being a sign of how close to panic she was. James knew her very well, all the time that he had been with her and he knew her body better then she did. There was fear in her eyes but James was sure that when his hand went up her skirt a good deal of moisture would be found beneath her panties, if she was even wearing any... he hated when she wore panties and there had been a time when she had lived her life to please him, sure he had been harsh or even cruel with her but she had enjoyed it, she had been happy with him.

With a smile on his face he began to teach the lesson for the day as the teacher over saw it, honestly being the first day of the school year the lesson he was teaching was more of an introduction to the class and going over the syllabus before reading a short poem aloud to the class, aside from the occasional glance to his pet he ignored her, until near the very end of the class as he walked through the room reading the poem, only then did he carefully drop a single note in her lap, sure that no one had seen it.

On the note was only a single instruction, telling her to be in this room as soon as the school day ended and followed with the rather simple threat of or else... the note signed simple Master.

The rest of the day passed rather quickly, he was enjoying the thought of what he would soon have once again, something that he would never let go of. James didn't quite love Rozie, but he possessed her, she was his and he hated to loose what belonged to him, to not have it was unthinkable and for anyone else to have her was even worse.

As the bell rang he sat behind the teachers desk, alone in the room and waiting for her to arrive, the new collar sitting in his pocket and ready for her throat.

Rozie didn't know weather to be excited or to be scared as hell, it was a mix of both, she was happy he had tracked her down and was back in her life, but she was also scared since she knew he would make not only her outside life hell, but now her school life would be hell also. Biting her lip she was getting wet, her legs tensing up as he walked by and the note was dropped in her lap, she read it and her mind raced. He was already being forceful with just the note, but it was risky to do this and not know what he would do, what he would make her do and if anyone caught them, but it would be worse if she didn't listen to him.

The rest of the day went by slowly since she was excited to see him, it was more excitement then nervous or scared, she wanted to see what he would do, and she was happy that he had followed through on what she had told him when they first met. If she ever ran away, if her parents ever moved and she wouldn't stay to track her down, make her his all over again and humiliate her, make her beg and pleasure her infront of everyone, to make it known that she was his and only his.

Hearing the bell ring she bit her lip, her hands grabbing her bag and walking out of the classroom she was in, at least she was only in one class with him and he didn't bother her during lunch or the breaks yet, but she had a feeling that would soon change. Walking towards the classroom she saw the last few students leave and she opened the door looking at him, her body tense as she walked in, closed and locked the door as well as pulled the blinds down, her eyes going towards him then straight to the ground.

Her mind raced, her heart raced and her thong was already soaking wet "I...I...I didn't expect you to track me down, I would have told you were I was going to go but it was hard and eventually I forgot and thought you probably found another pet, I didn't know so I just didn't bother.." Looking up at him she bit her lip and stayed against the wall, he would make the first move she wouldn't dare try anything yet, it wasn't her place to "I was wondering...am I going to be moving in with you or will I get to stay with my parents?? Also what are you planning to do with me at school??"

Before she even opened the door he could smell her, that wonderful musky scent that was unique to Rozie, that was unique to his wonderful pet. Soon he would balls deep inside of the source of that beautiful scent and if she was lucky he would taste her before he pressed himself inside of her. If she was really lucky he wouldn't be to harsh in his punishment before the time eventually came, it would come very soon and so would he. He hadn't laid a hand on anyone since she had left and he was sure she hadn't had sex with anyone since him... he would be asking of course and if she disappointed him then she would truly suffer.

She locked the door and drew the blinds, that made him smirk a little bit. If she didn't want what was soon going to happen then she would have tried leaving the door unlocked, maybe even open so he wouldn't risk touching her. Of course he would have anyway, if she hadn't come to him willingly then he would have tracked her down and pinned her to the ground in front of the entire student body, laying claim to her where everyone could see.

“I missed you pet.” He whispered, just loud enough for her her him as he stood up and approached her, walking slowly. It had been months since he had laid hands on her, he could be patient just a little while longer, patience was an important thing for someone in his position to possess. “I was hurt when you just up and left with an email, didn't even give me the courtesy of a goodbye fuck, did you really think that I wouldn't find you, that I would let my pet go so any post pubescent punk with a hard on could fuck you.” Reaching into his pocket he withdrew the collar, a new one since she wasn't wearing her original collar. “I'm insulted that you not only left but thought that I could replace a well trained whore like you.”

Her question made him smile though and he motioned her to him before he answered. “Make yourself available to me any time I want and I will allow you to live at home for now.” He said after a moment of though. “Now kneel before me, accept your collar and kiss my feet, it is the only way that you will get out of here without bleeding.”

Rozie knew that her master would smell her before she even opened the door, it wasn't obvious to others but since she had been his willing whore for so long he had gotten used to it, and knew how turned on she got and how easily it happened. Well she wasn't really willing the reason she didn't let him have a goodbye fuck was cause she thought it would be the end of it, she also thought of she let him have another time with her that he would have some way to make her stay, threaten her, blackmail her or something. Looking up at him she bit her lip a little, she already knew he didn't touch another girl, she could see how excited he was when they looked into each others eyes, and if he tracked her down she knew he didn't want anyone else, but now she had no chance of being with another guy even if she wanted to.

Her mind raced as she wondered if he would ask that question if she let another guy touch her or had sex with someone else, she wondered exactly when he would ask but she would wait, he knew when she lied, he knew when she was nervous, and he knew every little thought that went through her head just by the way she reacted to his touch. Looking at him as he whispered she backed up against the wall as he approached her afraid that his hand would come lashing out towards her face, she knew he could be patient but at times she knew his temper could get the best of him. Looking towards him then to the floor as he talked her hands gripped at her shirt, and her body shivered some "I...I....I didn't have the time, my parents kept me...busy before I had to go, and I couldn't sneak out of the house like I usually could.." he moved her foot a little and looked at his hand as he withdrew another collar, her mind went back to her original one, well she had thrown it away since she thought he was gone but obviously he wasn't "I thought you would be able to, and I didn't have a choice you know that better then anyone else..."

Biting her lip she saw his hand move telling her to come to him, hearing his words she whimpered a little and looked up to him "I...I...I..I can't I don't even have my license yet...It would be hard to...plus school and everything else...I could try but I can't make any promises.." Hearing his last sentence she looked to him with a scared look in her eyes, the last time he made her bleed he found out that she had a secret boyfriend, now it would be if she didn't accept her collar. Kneeling to the ground she accepted the collared and kissed his feet, she didn't want to make a scene right now, it was her first day of school and she didn't want anyone to already ask questions "If it's okay...can we go to your place rather then doing anything in the room? I don't want anyone catching us and you going to jail or..worse.." She looked up at him and then to the ground wondering if he would still do stuff to her in the classroom, or if he would wait and take her to his place.

James watched the fear in her eyes blossom and licked his lips a little bit, she was downright delicious and the fear only made it even better for him. He had missed that fear, it had been one of his favorite things to see on her face and he had only inspired it when he truly wanted to see her shake... the last time he had seen it was when he found out that she had gone out on a date with another young man. He had whipped her ass raw that evening with his belt, she had even been bleeding once he was done teaching her that particular lesson... and James was glad that he wouldn't have to do that to her again. Hurting his pet wasn't something that made him happy unless she truly deserved it.

Reaching down he fastened the collar around her neck, tightening it until he knew that she would have a bit of trouble breathing, uncomfortable rather then choking her or truly hurting her. He wanted her to be reminded of the collar at all times and this one couldn't come off, not once he fastened the lock in the back of it, inside the leather was a metal wire that would keep her from cutting it off, that collar belonged around her neck and would only come off if he used the key on it. “If you can't make yourself available to me when I want you then I will have you live with me, I am offering you a chance to stay with your family but if you disappoint me I will take away your freedom.” He smirked a little, knowing that soon she would be sleeping at the foot of his bed like a good pet should.

He thought a little bit about whether or not she would be reclaimed in this room or back at his place. She was right about the trouble he could get in, getting caught here would be far to easy... taking her to his apartment would make things much safer. “I suppose we can go to my apartment.” He agreed with her with a grin. “But first I want you to give me your panties, you know I don't want you to wear them anyway.”

Rozie saw how much he missed the fear but she also knew how much he hated hurting her, unless she deserved it of course. Her mind went back to when he had found out when she had went out on a date, the night after was hell and she would never forget it, it was branded into her mind and she still had a few scars here and there but they weren't that noticeable. Feeling his hands fasten the collar she gasped as little, she had to get used to wearing a collar again and from the feel of it and hearing the lock click she wouldn't be able to get it off. Biting her lip she gripped at the bottom of her skirt knowing that her body and life was once more in his hands, but he also knew if he wanted something she would do anything and everything to get it for him, even if it meant putting her life in danger.

Looking up at him she then quickly looked away knowing that she would have to either sneak out of the house, or lie to her parents once again and she wondered if she could but she also knew she had to, if she didn't well he would make her stay with him. Her family, friends, activities would be limited to none or very little, and even then she knew he was going to keep a close eye on her, he didn't want to lose her she already knew that, and it somewhat scared her but it also majorly turned her on. Knowing that if she ever ran away again he would track her down, and maybe if she ever did make her beg to come back, make her jealous or whatever she didn't know, she didn't know he would actually track her down until now.

Standing up she heard what he said and she bit her lip lightly "I...I...I...." Moving her hand under her skirt she ripped away her panties and handed them to him, her mind raced at what he would do on the way to his house, and her panties were already soaking wet, more wetness running down her legs as she thought of what might happen, what could happen and what was going to happen on the way there, and when they actually got there. It would have been fun for him to claim her in front of the whole school, but she knew better then to go that far, to risk his life and his future that far, and she hoped he respected her cause she didn't even if she could have, she cared for him enough not to in her own way, like he cared for her in his own sick and twisted way.

His Rozie, it felt good to think that as she stood in front of him again, his Rozie and no one elses, he had been her first love, the first kiss, the first who had ever slept with her, the first who had ever beaten her for misbehavior... she belonged to him in every way that mattered. James might not be very good at showing affection in a traditional way but he knew that Rozie understood just how much she meant to him. If she wasn't something special to him then he would have let her go and have a boring life while he replaced her... but he couldn't do either, she needed him as much as he needed her.

“Thats a good girl.” He whispered as he took her panties with a smile and slipped them into his pocket, the lacy material hanging out the edge of his pocket just a little but not enough to be seen by anyone unless they were already looking for something there. “You know I do love you Rozie, thats why I am going through all this trouble.” He assured her as he gently leaned in and brushed his lips against hers with a small smirk there before wrapping an arm around her waist and leading her from the class room and out into the parking lot where his car waited, the school was practically abandoned at this point so he had no worry about being seen.

“And by the way dear, if you have not managed to make me cum at least once before we get to my apartment you will suffer.” He warned her as he started the car, knowing that she wouldn't have much time and wanted to see if her skill had faded at all.

It was a fact that she knew she had to face, if she ever wanted to get away she never would be able to, the thought raced in her head but if she did ever run away, she would feel the same feelings she felt when she did this time. Lost, hurt, broken, and she made some mistakes that had made her life a little harder, but now that he was back in the picture, that he owned her, that he was her master again all those feelings had gone away. She regretted leaving him the moment she did, the moment the car was out of the town, the state and she was in her new home.

The truth was that she hadn't slept well the past few weeks, all her thoughts were on him, and she was afraid that when she started school it would hurt her grades badly but now she didn't need to worry. Hearing him call her a good girl she felt her cheeks burn up, a slight blush formed and she looked to the side, and then she heard something she had longed to hear when she ever saw him again. Looking up at him she smiled and nuzzled lightly into his chest "I know you do, or else you wouldn't have tracked me down, but now that your back my life is complete again...I might need to stay at your place tonight.." Feeling his lips brush against hers she looked into his eyes, the look of longing, lust, and happiness but also a slight sacredness.

Going out to his car her body tensed up as she heard what he said "...but I haven't...done anything...so...." She bit her lip and sighed some, her eyes closing knowing she might suffer at his apartment, but after that suffering and whatever else she might just fall asleep, and she might even decide just to stay with him instead of go home. After all he was all she needed to make her happy, her every need and every feeling was built around him, and she knew no one else could make her succeed like he could, or make her feel so much better.

He expected to feel her hand or her lips upon him at any moment once he gave her the instruction to get him off before he got home with her, before she had been so well trained that he hadn't even needed to give an order in order to get what he wanted from her. On instinct she would always kneel before him and undo his pants the moment he even thought that he could use some servicing. It seemed as though he might need to instil those instincts in her once more, all the pity because she had really been spectacular, always giving him exactly what he wanted and never an ounce more. “You are always welcome to stay with me pet.” He assured her with a small smirk as he began the drive home, excited as all hell and the bulge in his pants growing larger by the moment. “But if you don't behave properly then you sleep at my feet rather then in my bed... I even had a cage constructed for you, something that will hold you in a position to fuck, your ass or your cunt... I don't care which.”

Her objection that she hadn't done anything though, that was a rather foolish thing to say, of course she had done something. “Pet, you left your master without a goodbye, without his permission... that alone will be something you suffer for and if I don't feel your lips around me in an instant then it will be a long time before you can sit down comfortably.” He had need, right then and there he needed her and it was driving him mad, a terrible distraction from his driving.

She looked at him as she could tell he was getting more and more impatient with her, her body shivered some as she was cold from having no panties on, much less she was scared of what exactly he was going to do with her once they got back to his place. Hearing that she could stay with him she bit her lip and started to undo his jeans "Wouldn't it look weird though? That I came with you to school then went home with you after? I don't want you to get in trouble for you could end up in jail or something worse.." Feeling the bulge in his pants she bit her lip, her hand taking his cock out as she started to stroke it softly, her hand going up and down as she then lowered her head to lick and tease the head.

Her mind made her think of how much trouble she was in, she could have stayed with him but then her parents and family would want nothing to do with her, they kept asking why she had marks when she came home yet every time she always said she bumped into something, or got into a fight at school. After enough times of hearing excuses her parents got jobs in another town and state, and she had no choice but to go, she started to lower her head down more wondering if she could deep throat him like she was able to before, she was worried if she couldn't she would be in even more trouble. She could tell his driving was bad cause of how badly he wanted to just take her right then and there, but she knew and was glad he was able to wait till they got to his place, she didn't know where he lived, didn't know if it was a house or an apartment but it would be exciting, as well as scary to be with him alone again.

“If you moved in with me I would buy you a car.” He pointed out with a small smile, he wasn't against rewarding his pet for being a good girl and if it meant that she would be living with him then he would happily spend the money that would make things simple for him. Its not like he couldn't afford it, his family had a great deal of money and had given him a massive trust fund, covering a car for her would be little more than a trivial matter to him, as would driving lessons to make sure that she would have the license to drive the car.

However he stopped this line of thought as he felt her hand and tongue working on him and then her mouth actually took him in. It seemed that she had lost a little bit of her deep throat talents but still she was doing a rather enjoyable job, not that it would be nearly enough to get him off before they reached his penthouse apartment, he enjoyed hurting her and he enjoyed rewarding her, but she deserved a little bit of punishment after leaving him. “You can do better then that.” He growled as he put a hand on the back of her head to force her to take his dick deeper into her mouth, forcing it into her throat. “I want to feel your chin against my balls.”

It was to late now though, he was already pulling into the underground parking lot beneath the building he lived in, even if she got him off now he would be making sure she was in a great deal of pain before he fucked her.

She heard his words and she sucked lightly at his cock not wanting to go full blown yet, even though inside she knew she would get punished for it, it was something she deserved for doing such a bad thing to him. If she was anything like he described her mind would have been his, she would have run away with him and if she had tried to say goodbye face to face she would have done exactly that. Somehow it seemed that her parents knew that and they kept her by their side until they had moved to the new town, new school and new work.

Feeling his hand on the back of her head she gave out a loud whimper but she let him do what he wanted, she was his anyways so she had no say in the matter of what she wanted or what she didn't want. If he wanted her to dress slutty for school she would, if he wanted her to fail a class just to please him she would, he had her back in his grasp and she would never get away again. Her chin was against his balls and as she felt the car come to a stop she gulped and shivered knowing that she would be hurting the next morning. Pulling away from his cock she nuzzled into his neck, breathing hotly on it as her hand started to stroke his cock, her thumb massaging the head and she gave a slight nip to his neck.

Her mind raced wondering if he would cause her pain in the parking lot, or even fuck her inside his car or against it, she wasn't sure how much bolder he could get but she knew she would find out soon enough. Nibbling at his neck she whimpered lowly "Your pet would love it if she could live with you, the only thing would be is I want to know just how far your willing to go, not anywhere near school but in other places, I missed how you pushed me around before, the looks the guys gave me.." She smirked and licked at his neck then pulled away, her body shivering and that look of lust and brokenness in her eyes, she was at his mercy but she was showing a different side then before, one that was more willing to please.

She had failed but he wasn't all that displeased, in fact James had intended for her to fail so that it would give him an excuse to beat her ass raw. It was funny but his little girl was never truly happy unless she had suffered at his hands. It was strange considering how harsh he was with her but she seemed to misbehave, to let him down on purpose just so he would make her suffer and he enjoyed making her suffer, in fact only one thing made him more happy then punishing her.

That one thing was when she was feeling like an affectionate little girl, when she was obident and loving, the perfect pet that he had worked so hard to break and mold, the pet who would do anything in the world for him, would beg for the privilege to rub his tired shoulders after a long day, who would sleep at the foot of his bed if he so commanded it only to have him rub the back of her neck and perhaps favor her with a little kiss. She was being that perfect pet right then and there when she licked his neck and stroked his dick just how he liked it. Unable to keep his body from reacting James shivered a little bit at the sensation. She was even saying that she desired to live with him, and James wasn't going to to deny her the right to should she prove herself worthy.

“You want to live here pet?” He asked with a small chuckle before leaning in and brushing his lips against hers in a small kiss, the slightest show of affection for someone whom he cared for more then anyone else. “Well I must say that I am quite happy to hear it, perhaps happy enough to avoid punishing you too strictly for your earlier discretions.” The parking lot was empty, he knew that no one would be showing up this time of day, all of them at work. “Show me that you deserve to live with me then slut, I want you to sit your ass on my cock and bounce up and down till I cum... and if you do a good job you will be welcome in my home.”

Rozie bit her lip knowing how much he loved when she was so affectionate, the only times she was like so was when she was feeling frisky, or when she was very happy. It had pained her just as much or a little less to have to leave him like she did, and if she wasn't being watched so closely by her parents she would have liked to spend a few more hours with him. The shock of seeing him again, the denial that he had followed her, found her was gone and she was showing just how happy she was to have him back in her life, no doubt he was probably a lot happier but she didn't know.

She only knew what his feelings where when he showed them, or when he told her but he shown her he had only told her, looking at him she whimpered a little as he brushed his lips against hers. Her body giving off that shake when you get a cold chill through your whole body, smiling some she looked towards him then towards the floor "What do I have to do to show you that I deserve to live with you? We could skip straight to the fucking, but I doubt you want that.." She leaned up against him, one breast pressing up against his chest as one hand went down to his cock stroking him the way he liked, her other hand went trailing down his chest and stomach then back up. Her breathing going back to his neck and she gave little love nips, her body aching for him to just take her and have him know just how much she wanted him. If the stroking and teasing wasn't enough to have him do so, then she would probably go crazy with the lust and aching to be fucked hard and rough like he had done so many times before.

She gave out a little whimper near his ear, her hand stroking a little faster as her other hand gripped at his shirt, she nuzzled into his neck and then pulled back looking straight into his eyes "Your pet wants more then to just live with you...she wants to do anything and everything for you...but you have to allow her too...as well as show her how to be a good pet again...."

HE had told her that he wanted her to sit on his cock but she wasn't listening to him or obeying him immediately, this was a little bit odd but James was willing to play nice for now, when the time came he would make her suffer for going against him like this. The idea that she might want to play a little bit before hand did appeal to him, it had been some time since he had tasted his pet, wasn't something he did often because he didn't want her to grow accustomed to it, a special treat on occasion for her to be rewarded with.

Reaching down between her legs to her uncovered cunt he began to lightly tease her folds, well shaved just like he enjoyed having her. The moisture there polled on his finger, quickly coating it and soon he raised it to his mouth and licked it clean, closing his eyes and exhaling sharply at the taste of his pet, his personal little slut. “Get out of the car.” He growled at her with a small smirk on his face. “Take my keys and use the elevator to go up to the twelfth floor, mine is the only door there... you will go inside and make yourself presentable to me in five minutes... I will be right upstairs.”

HE wanted to make her run, he had to maintain control at all times, she would do what he wanted and bend to his will, not the other way around. Taking the keys from the far he held them up before her with a small sneer on his lips. “I expect you do be creative Rozie... your five minutes starts now and if you aren't ready for me in that time I will beat your ass raw with my belt and then wrap it around your throat as a leash while I fuck you.”

Back
Top Bottom