Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shame-Away (Hat+Wolf)

Hat-tori

Supernova
James stretched quietly in the morning light with a sigh. He wore a white tee and blue jeans, blinking in the morning light. So bright, he thought. Summer was always so intense around here. He yawned, walking back into the kitchen. James was slightly muscular, working as a night stocker in a nearby grocer, getting through (online) college. He'd moved out, and then gotten a roommate (a girl, too, though he'd yet to make any sort of advances), then found life suddenly screeching to a boring halt.

I wish something interesting would happen. he thought.

As if to awnser him, a knock came at the door.

"Sign." said the man in the olive uniform, standing over a box.

"But I didn't order..."

"Sort it out yourself. Sign."

He sighed, signing it away, and then taking the box into the apartment. Setting it on the counter, he opened it, to find four large glass jars full of tablets. The lids had a name emblazoned on the top: Shame-Away. He frowned, looking them over. At least two hundred in each jar, if not more.

"Weird."

Cyndi woke up to the sun in her emerald green eyes "stupid sun" she muttered as she sat up in bed. she stretched arching her back moaning softly. she got out of bed and headed for the kitchen dressed in only a white tank tp and a pair of boys boxers. her full C cups filled the top out nicely as well as the rest of her slender frame.she put her long strawberry blond hair into a ponytail before entering the kitchen. she leaned against the counter noticing the box "what you buy this time" she asked half awake.

"I didn't buy it." he said, looking at the bottles. "Some sorta drug." he added with a frown. "Must be some sorta mail mixup, I guess." he shrugged, putting the bottle back into the box. "So odd. i've never even heard of them."

Cyndi leaned closer to the box to see what was inside exposing her chest without relizing, "what do the bottles say?..like what are the drugs used for?"

"No idea." he replied. "They're called Shame-Away. Apparently." he looked away as she exposed herself. "I'll be making some eggs for breakfast." he said. "Nothing really to do today... If you want to take a risk, we can try one of those."

Cyndi relized she was exposed and quickly stood blushing "umm ya sure sounds good..about the food i mean....can i have mine scrambled please?" she asked as she sat at the table watching him. "umm i dont know about the drugs..they could be leathal for all we know, you could take them but count me out".

"Doubt it." he said, making her some eggs. "There's a lot of regulation these days regarding drugs. I mean, if one can order it, then it stands to reason that it was produced officially. Which means it passed some sort of regulations." he said, smiling. "Tell you what, I'll take it, then you will."

Cyndi was still skeptical about the whole thing. smiling she said "tell you what ill take one after i see what it does to you". she walked to the fridge taking out a bottle of orange juice and poured herself a glass.leaning against the counter she watched James open the bottle and pour some out into his hand.

He tossed back the pill with ease, then shrugged. Then it hit, and he smiled. "Woah. It feels good." he said with a grin. "Like... i'm free from something I didn't even notice was binding me." he chuckled. "Go on ahead and try it. It feels so nice!"

Cyndi watched as he swallowed the pill and waited. his reaction seemed ok she thought "what the hell" said as she took a pill and swalloed. she suddonly felt amazing and so light so free.

"Doesn't it feel so great?" he asked, slipping out of his shirt. "You know, I've always wondered why we bothered hiding so much." he asked, his muscular torso bared to her as he grinned, picking up the scissors. "I don't even like this shirt." he said, slowly cutting it into confetti.

Cyndi laughed as she took the scissors from James and cut her own tank off exsposing her full C cups to him. she streached with her hand up "amazing" she moaned.

"Yeah, those babies definitely needed to be free." he said, his hands sliding under them, gently fondling them. "Don't you think it feels good to get rid of this stuff?" he asked, gesturing to the flecks of cloth.

"mmmmhhmmm" she moaned lightly pressing herself closer to him. "yea it just so restrianing, speaking of i think someone wants to come out" she said smiling.

"You want to see it?" he asked with a grin. "You can just ask, you know. Or... do something about it." he grinned wide.

she started rubbing his crotch smileing "I think you should take him out for me". despite her looks Cyndi was a virgin and had never really done anyhing...with a guy that is.

He smiled. "You want to see it, huh?" he asked. "Well, it's certainly hot enough... and you know what, I never liked these pants, anyway." he said, picking up the shears and cutting into the side of the waistband. He held up the pants as he went down, slicing through the pant leg slowly, opening it up and baring the side to her, before working on the other side. Soon enough, they were compeletely ruined, and he let them and the destroyed boxers fall to earth. His manhood was average, uncut, but slowly gaining erectness.

Cyndi watched as his manhood grew. she reached out her hand to touch it, it was warm and pulsating. she gripped his member ans slowly started stroking it. "does that feel good" she asked looking up at him smileing.

He smiled, kissing her neck like he had always wanted. The soft flesh there looked so wonderfully vulnerable, he couldn't help it.
"It'd be wonderful if you joined me, don't you think? It feels incredible."

she moaned his touch felt wonderful. she gripped his member a little harder and stroked faster using her other hand to play with the tip. "well why dont you do something about it" she teased.

He moaned quietly, then picked up the scissors again, pulling her pants away a little before slowly snipping one leg open from the top to her knee, as far as he could reach without breaking her hold.

(she wearing boxers)

she let her boxers fall to the ground her womanhood exposed to him and a little wet. she bent down and liked the tip with her toung tasting his pre-cum. it was salty but she liked it sonn taking his member into her mouth.

Back
Top Bottom