Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shame Away (Hat+Vodka)

Hat-tori

Supernova
James frowned as he looked over the bottle from the large box on the trolley.
"Y-Y-y-you're sure about this?" he asked. The mailman nodded, and James signed it off, shrugging as he put it back in. "Th-th-there you a-are." he said, and he started wheeling the drugs into the back room. They lived at an address that commonly ended up on the receiving end of mail screwups. Oddly, this one was a huge set of pills, and they were a pharmacy. A lab/pharmacy, anyway. Most of the experimental work was psychoactive drugs.

"Appears to be some sort of aphrodisiac." he murmured, looking over the label. "'Get your partner in the mood... for anything! Shame Away'. Huh." he put it in the back room, stretching in his lab coat. He was tall, yet oddly thin and lean, with huge thick glasses and black hair just long enough to cover his face. He had an adorable boyish face, even at the age of 22, and was a prodigy when it came to the human mind. He was especially interested, given his chronic shyness, of the nature of inhibitions and the like.

He wandered through the lab, checking the various automated processes.

Sarah headed in through the backdoor just a few moments after the box had arrived. She went to the changing room, knowing they only were small toilet rooms. She quickly changed into her usual knee-length black skirt and a light green, button-up shirt. She had chestnut hair, put up into a ponytail to keep it from interfeering with her work. She let out a yawn, covering her mouth despite her being alone in the room. She blinked a few times, feeling her contact lenses shift back into their proper position instead of sitting slightly angled.

She was short, only around 5'2 in height, her eyes a deep blue. She was a rather outgoing person, though secretly she was in love with the doctor she worked for. She hadn't tried to approach him yet, unsure of how he would react. But she had flirted with him once or twice, just to break the ice and get to know him better. She left the room a moment later, heading back into the lab and saw him walking around to check up on the stuff they had going from the day before.

"What did the mailman bring?" She asked him in her usual soft tone, heading to her desk to finish some paperwork for some older drugs that had been analyzed fully.

"Another mess up." he replied. "Huge cartload of pills. Never seen them before... heck, never heard of the brand." he frowned, looking up from his work. "Go ahead and look, they're in the back." he said, his manner clipped and slightly cold. Either he stammered, or it was like this. He didn't like seeming weak to her. Once or twice, in times of stress, he lapsed into a stammering ball of nervousness before her.

He frowned. It didn't even have a chemical name! How lax. He pondered if it wasn't just a placebo... Eh. It seemed verified for use... even if he couldn't find it anywhere on the internet. Odd.

Sarah finished her paperwork quickly as she felt curious towards this new pill they had received. "I'll go straight away." She replied as she got up from her chair. She didn't mind the cold aura he gave off when he was around her, she found it quite charming actually. As she headed past him, she accidentally brushed her hand up against his ass, getting a feel of his thin frame without making it seem like it was on purpose.

She headed into the back, seeing the box of pills just sitting in the corner as she stopped and knelt by it. She removed one of the papers in a letter taped to the side of the box, reading it. A smirk appeared on her face, this was supposed to remove all barriers from a person and help him get in touch with others, the intimate way. She instantly got an idea as she stood up, opening the box and pulling out a single container of 10 pills. She then headed back out into the lab. "Why don't we test them then? See what results we get." She suggested to him.

"Really?" he asked. "Well..." The store was closed, after all. No appointments. "I suppose... it wouldn't hurt." he held out his hand. "Both of us at once, now." he said, looking over his pill. He took a deep breath as he looked it over. "You're responsible for anything that happens." he tossed back the pill, swallowing it dry.

He blinked. Nothing seemed to change, and he frowned. "We will have to wait some time for the effects." he stated, kicking off his shoes. "Need new shoes." he commented, slipping off his socks and stuffing them inside. "Not that it matters, I prefer to be barefoot anyway."

Sarah nodded. "That's okay with me." She said with a smile, watching him take the pill just before she did it. She didn't feel anything at first, only her heart beating faster. "Yes, we might as well give it some time." She agreed with a nod. It wasn't like urges in her body but she suddenly reached her hand up to her ponytail, loosening the band there and letting her hair flow down freely before she shock her head. "Much better."

She had always prefered having her hair down, and suddenly seeing him without his shoes or socks on she felt more relaxed. Her mind was trying to work on what the drug was doing, but she kept returning her glances to him. A sudden wave of heat struck her, she sat down in her chair and opened the first two buttons of her shirt, showing off more cleavage from her c-cup breasts and a bit of the black lace bra that held them in place.

He smiled, the time passing slowly. "You look much better with your hair down, Sarah." he said. "We aren;t doing much labwork today, just monitoring automatic processes..." he mumbled, slipping out of his labcoat, revealing a simple black sweater. He openly began to stare at her cleavage, finding no reason to look away.

Sarah blushed a bit at his comment. "Thank you doctor." She played with the words, trying to sound a bit more flirtatious then firstly planned. She then noticed him removing the labcoat as she could see his figure more clearly. "Why haven't we talked more after work?" She asked him softly, ignoring his comment about not doing much labwork. She wanted to know why she hadn't been able to get him, how he had managed to stay away from her since they had begun working together.

He shrugged, staring at her breasts. "I just... feel frightened. Women in general intimidate me." he admitted, something he had hid from himself. "Especially a beautiful woman like you. I'm scared you'll berate me for staring at you, or wanting to see you undress."

Sarah heard his words, feeling his gaze on her breasts. "That's a silly thing to say." She blushed a bit more, being called beautiful by him was indeed something that sent her heart wild. She slowly stood up, moving closer to him until she was almost up against him. "All you want." She whispered to him. "Look as much as you want." She told him in her whisper, not realising the seductive undertone. "You're handsome so don't be shy with me." She added before turning her back to him, moving back to her chair while making sure to swing her hips even more so he could get a good look at her slightly plumb behind.

"Well, I see that every day, Sarah. But thanks for letting me look." he said with a smile. "Do you want anything from me?" he asked, wondering aloud. "I mean, what do you think of me, Sarah?" he asked, bluntly asking a question he never would have normally.

The back of his head started to whirr into motion, noting the discrepencies between now and twenty minutes ago.

Sarah sat down, leaning a bit back in her chair. "I think you look absolutely gorgeous." She said with a soft smile on her face. "I might even think more of you, if you let me." She said, her head tilting a bit as she blinked an eye at him. She knew what the drug was doing by now, but she had no regrets as to havnig taken it and having it working in her system.

Her only regret was that she felt a need to still keep herself from just going crazy on him. She knew she wanted to but he was after all her boss and it probably wouldn't be the best idea if she lost her job that way.

"Of course I'd let you. You're a brilliant young woman, and i would really love to see that body of yours."
I wonder...
"In fact, why don't you just take off your shirt?" he asked. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

His works came like sent from heaven. She nodded in response. "I love that game." She said, reaching her hands to her shirt, slowly buttoning it down, teasing him that way as she revealed the black lace bra. Her breasts were still covered enough to show half of them, the bra had been cut lower by herself, she hadn't planned for him to see them this way though as she soon pulled her shirt off, leaving her upper body fully exposed to him. "Now it's your turn." She smirked softly at him.

He nodded, peeling of his sweater to reveal a white undershirt.
"It.... it actually feels pretty good to undress." he said, smiling as his smooth, soft arms were revealed, pale as his face. "I might just do it more often..."

Sarah smiled, seeing his white undershirt. Though she felt a lack of skin. He still had his undershirt on, she was only in her bra. "If you do it more often, let me be there to help you." She said, standing up. She was slim, her stomach section wasn't as wide as her hips, but it was close and she enjoyed the fact that her curves were so close to being perfect.

She moved towards him. "Would you like to continue the game?" She said, stopping a few feet in front of him with a hand finding it's way to her side, just above her hip.

"Oh, yes. As far as you like." he said, grinning. "I'll be right there with you the whole way." his hand slid up, touching her bare belly and sliding over her skin quietly. Wonderful! "Your skin is so soft." he murmured.

Sarah saw him close the distance, a sudden feeling of his hands on her skin made her tense. It felt good, better than she had imagined. "I'm glad you like it." She said as she pushed herself in against him, tugging and slowly pulling on his undershirt. It didn't take long before he had to move his hands as she then pulled it off. She slid her hands from his shoulders, down over his chest, loving the soft feel. "Even if you're pale, you're still very handsome." She whispered, looking up into his eyes with a soft smile. She had taken a step, showing him that she wasn't going to accuse him of sexual harassment.

He shuddered softly at the touch, the removal of his clothing. He loved the feeling of her undressing him. The gentle touch of her hands. His own slid up and down her sides, and he barely managed to speak. "Keep g-going." he said, quietly. "Get my pants, too..."

Sarah looked up into his eyes, feeling his hands on her sides before she softly kissed his collarbone. She let a hand run down to his pants, quickly opening his belt. "I don't want you to be the only naked one." She told him softly, kissing his chest again before putting her head in against it, listening to his heartbeat as she begun unbuttoning and unzipping his pants.

"I don't much mind..." he murmured, as she unfastened him. "It feels so good to have you do this. I want it every day." he said quietly. "Yeah... watch you strip each morning... and then you.... undress me... that'd be nice..." he smiled and chuckled quietly. "I wonder if you'd go home naked if I asked you to?"

Sarah smiled, letting his pants drop as she listened to him. Her hands moved around his sides, and onto his back, pulling her in against me. "I would be wearing a coat on top. But no clothes beneath, just for your sake." She whispered. His whole idea about him watching her strip before undressing him was turning her on. She softly nibbled on his neck. "Undress me." She wanted to be without clothes if he was going to.

He groaned quietly. "That'd be nice." he murmured. "I'd really like that. I want you to share that beauty with a lot of people." he went on, his erection growing in his boxers as he was slowly bared to her. He smiled, reaching down and slowly unzipping her skirt, pushing it away to the floor. "This is such fun..."

Sarah giggled softly in against him, feeling her skirt falling freely to the floor, revealing her black lace panties to him as she then pushed herself in against him. She could feel his erection through his boxers, enjoying it. "But why share my beauty when you can have it all by yourself?" She inquired softly, kissing along his jawline as she didn't feel that much of a need to show herself to others than those who were in the room. And so far he was the only one with her.

He chuckled. "Mmmn, if you insist, Sarah." he said, his hands sliding up and fondling her through her bra. So soft, so warm... He took a leap, sliding his hands under the bra and pushing it up with a smile on his face. "Wonderful." he murmured, as he unfastened the bra and pulled it away. "You look best naked."

Back
Top Bottom