Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wandering souls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zarian smirked as he trailed his hands down her body.
"So what should i do with you my dear?"
He captured her lips again as the fingers of his left hand found them selves tracing small circles on her inner thigh.

Ilarian shuddered and moaned unwillingly. The sound escaping her lips at his continued touch.
"Well sir, you have me quite well confined. I suppose you are to do with me whatever it is that you wish."

Zarian smirked and kissed down her neck slowly running his tongue across her flesh as his index finger ran along her slit.
"Well then ill just have to have some fun won't i, but if at anytime it gets to rough or the chains get to tight let me know and i will immediately undo them my dear."
Zarain showed his gentlemanly side even while having illarian tied up on his bed and being more than ready to make her submit to him.

She nodded to Zarian, feeling the swelling between her legs are he caressed her. Her hips swayed with his hand, writhing on the bed. She longed to touch him, feel his muscular frame and pull at his soft hair. Instead she waited to see what he would do next.

Zarian slowly slid his finger into her moist cavern as he slowly kissed across her neck moaning against her flesh when he was at her throat before nipping lightly at the spot.
while his index finger had busied it self with exploring her folds he rubbed her clitoris with his thumb as his right hand moved to hit the button on her cuffs deciding that if she willingly was cuffed once then he could get her in them later and decided to have their first time together more about them, then him getting her to submit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom