Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wandering souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylea

Star
It was a windy night, the sharp air cutting through the closed windows. Forcing the house to moan and howl late into the evening. Sitting alone in the parlor she read quietly by firelight. A book stolen from the very library she was entrusted to watch over. It's thick leather binding spread between her plump thighs. She tore over the pages eagerly devouring each word. Further and further into the chapters her eyes wandered. Taking her from her quiet life to a planet far away...where women were nothing more then pleasurable beings, designed for the sole satisfaction of men.

Hardly could she put the book down as she flipped the last page available, it seemed there should be more...that the book was unfinished in someway. Her long, dark, curling hair cascaded down her shoulders like sangoire ink ribboned against a pale blue sky. The silk kimono draped deep off her shoulders exposing the supple breasts wishing to break free of their binds. She sighed heavily, the robe slipping an inch or two further without notice. Her eyes glistened emerald green in the light of the roaring flames. A dream played in the back of her mind of someday being Mastered.

She laughed a loud, shocking herself at the sound after such intense silence. Never yet had she met a man who could stand to speak with her for more than 5 minutes let alone could beat her at her own game. Intelligence was not becoming to most men her age. She looked at the case of weapons just beyond her reach. The glass door reflecting her image back at her she could see that she was not displeasing to the eye. It was merely her personality then that must be so intimidating. Sighing again she stood, letting the book fall from her lap to the plush cushions of her ornate love seat. It's red velvet a reminder to her of the lack of romance in her droll life. She couldn't help but wonder if she would be forever alone, wallowing in her silent misery day to day.

Shaking her head and dropping her robe she shimmied from head to toe. Relaxing and releasing her pent up tension. Her pale, nude flesh glowing, her tattoo work crawling up her body like a dragon at its prey. She let her breathing calm and stood eyes closed for a moment before dropping to a sudden crouch and hovering just above the ground on her toes. Proceeding through the first several movements of her warm up she felt better, knowing at least some comfort in the tedious soreness her intense workouts brought to her.

Suddenly a loud crash erupted in the background. A flash of blue light enveloped the room, a chilled wind extinguishing the roaring fire as the room seemed to sway beneath her. In one smooth motion Ilaria stood with a roll of her hips, swooping up her robe and placing it on her soft skin. From beneath the sofa appeared a 3 foot sword which she now held at the ready, her feet braced her breathing quickened but steady. Before the very air seemed to rip apart, the blue light intensifying even as she watched. Without warning a massive gust of wind blew through the very space that produced the intense glow. It swarmed around the room as if with intention before returning to its source, carrying her struggling body with it...

Zarian stood in the middle of the forest as a wind came rushing by him his body was hit by something or someone.
Noticing the thing to be a body he wrapped his arms around her as the wind left. "Well this is an interesting start to my evening."
Zarian looked down at the woman in his arms.

Ilarian looked up with a start to the man who's arms she now found herself within. Her arms hanging limp at her sides, the sword still grasped firmly in her small but strong hand. Her silken robe clinging to her, threatening to fall is she dare breathe. Unable to move or think she stares into the stranger's eyes, her own radiating back a level of terror and intrigue... dying to step back or raise her hands to push him back, but wanting even more to sink back into him uncaring.

It must be a dream, she thinks to herself...

Zarian smiled his usual grey contacts weren't in his eyes this night so their true crimson color shown beneath his snow white bangs.
"Hello I'm zarian and who might you be my dear?"
Zarian gently placed the girl on her feet but kept an arm around her to support her incase she was still not all there yet, but still giving her the option to leave or stay as she chose. Though secretly he wanted to know more about the strange female who came from nowhere on the wind and found her presence quite enchanting.

"I...I," she stammered a bit. Standing gingerly on her feet she felt the instinct to back away from the beautiful man. Her legs refusing to work with her though, she instead leaned softly against him. Letting him take some of her weight helped her spinning mind to settle. She looked around her in the night. The shapes of the forest trees starting to take shape in her view she could make out the fine shape of his face and the deeply tinted colour of his eyes. "I am Ilarian. I...have no idea where I am."

The weight of the weapon in her hand pulled at her shoulder, reminding her of who she was and what she was capable of. She trembled lightly and straightened her body. Stepping back slightly from Zarian but not yet out of his warm embrace. The chilling night air bit at her exposed flesh. She pulled the rube tighter around her, realizing her rather delicate position she blushed softly. Her high boned, milky cheeks flushing pink even in the dim light.

Zarian smiled as he held out his coat.
"Your in the maridiano forest just south of the village of darsoul."
He wrapped his coat around the girl to help keep her warm and preserve her modesty.
"This should help a bit Ilarian, especially with the way some of the men in the village act."
Zarian held a hand out to her. "If you like for tonight your welcome to use the guest room at my house."

Taken aback by the stranger's kindness and weary on her feet from her trying experience she could think of nothing better than to follow him home. She looked up at him, her eyes catching the moonlight and sparkling at him she smiled. Her eyes widening with her warm grin. "I can think of nothing more pleasant sounding at this moment in time...but how...forgive me sir. I think I must be dreaming. Surely a gentleman such as you does not exist in my reality." A bubbly giggle escaped her lips. Her voluptuous lips parting in laughter as the nights activities caught up to her. Her face an explosion of expression as she placed a hand on Zarian's chest.

"You seem to be real enough, but yet look at where I am!" Stepping back from him at last, she gestured to her immediate surroundings. Arms spread she leaned her head back and spun in a slow circle. Her hair falling towards the ground and grazing her back and behind as she came to a stop and hugged herself. Returning her gaze to Zarian she sighed and said, "I mean, but a moment ago I was in my study preparing for my training and now...well now I am surrounded by a forest in the middle of some unknown province looking a handsome stranger in the face, considering following him home! Please do forgive me. This is just, well, impossible!"

"Perhaps I can prove to you this is not a dream my dear."
Zarian held out his hand in a gentlemanly fashion.

Ilarian hesitated but a moment. Deep inside her mind she knew she trusted this man. She couldn't tell why. Perhaps it was that he seemed the only reality in her waking dream. She held took his hand lightly. Her small, study fingers slipping easily into his strong grasp. She stepped towards him and caught her breath as she was reminded again that she was naked beneath her robe and the gentleman's jacket. Her other hand crossing her body and holding the front of her robe shut she took another small step towards him. Catching her breath in her throat as she caught scent of his masculine being. Her eyes flickered up to his and back down to their hands clasped together.

If this is a dream, she thought to herself, let me not wake. For this should be an exciting adventure either way.

Zarian gently wrapped his other arm around her softly resting his other hand on the small of her back as he leaned down and gently brushed his lips against the Ilarians.
"So do you still think this but a dream?"
Zarian smiled as he studied her feminine figure and looked into her eyes almost mypnotized by their beauty. He thought about how rare it was to see such a beautiful female outside of works of art and thought maybe he was the one who was dreaming before laughing knowing that a person locked with in a book had no need for sleep or dreams.

The warmth of his lips against her flooded her body with sensation. She trembled everywhere. Her mind reeled with desire.
"No my lord...I fear perhaps...you should test me again." She said almost in exhale. Hardly able to believe she had uttered such a direct statement. She daren't move for fear that he would disappear but instead looked back into his crimson eyes and slipped her hand up his arm and down his side ever so gently.

"Who am i to deny such a beautiful woman such a simple request."
He said gently pressing his lips against hers again.

Ilarian melted into Zarian's arms. His tender kiss awakening something deep inside her. Her hand rested on his hip, the other dropping her robes and the sword it still held and slipped to back. She moved into him, giving up care in trade for the continued sensation of his lips against hers.

Zarian gently ran his tongue across her lips as both his hands slipped around her back to hold her close and her robe on hoping she would respond as she had been.

Her body betrayed her. She thought for a moment that she should stop, but decided it wasn't worth the loss. Instead she returned his attention with fever. Kissing him more eagerly as her hands ran up and down his back. His muscular frame could be felt beneath his shirt. The warm flesh calling to her fingers through the thin fabric. She wanted to rip it from him. Never before had she even thought of a man in such a way...and here she was living it.

Zarian broke the kiss so they could both breath.
"So shall we return to my house?"
He smiled as he still held her close to him enjoying the feeling of her body in his arms.

Zarian smilled as he gently scooped Illarian up and carried her to his house opening and shutting the door he set her on her feet and layed her sword against the wall.
"Welcome to my abode."
Zarian kissed her cheek.

Starting to regain her senses Ilarian looked around. It was a pleasant home, seeming ever more comfortable due to the company it provided. After checking her weapon briefly for damage she looked around her at Zarian's home.

Zarian smiled as he lead Ilarian through the parlor dining room library kitchen guest room and his room. Both the rooms contained bondage style beds as that was the only style bed made in this village with the way the other men objectified the women.

Interested by the new form of sleeping arrangements Ilarian could not help but question Zarian.
"Tell me, what exactly is this used for? I've not seen a bed made like this before."
She stepped towards the bed, reaching out to finger the many places for chains and bonds. Tracing the unique curve of the frame with her hands as she looked around her to the rest of the room.

"Unfortunately this is the style of bed that the men decided they will build all the beds have been adapted for bondage purpose's."
Zarian sighed as he watched Illarian move around his room.
"It gets annoying sometimes."

"Hmm, and why is that?" She asked, genuinely intrigued. If all the men of his village were so dominant, she thought herself lucky to have run across one so kind. She thought back to the book she had been so lost in just before the incident. She lightly shook her head, closing her eyes a brief moment in disbelief. Could it be that she had been somehow transported into the book? Or...to another world perhaps? Another laugh escaped her lips, a chuckle under breath as she met Zarian's gaze again waiting to hear his answer.

"Well for once it would be nice not to wake up to chains in my face and knwing that when i goout to get something from the village ill have to see women dressed i what ever the men felt suited them."
Zarian stepped closer to Ilarian.
"So whats so funny?"
Zarian looked deep into Ilarians eyes.

Again her breath caught deep in her throat. The deep red of his gorgeous eyes stealing the very thoughts from her head.
"Just the thought that I might be living in a book at the moment." She said, her face completely straight. She reached out a hand, cupping it to his face. She traced the edge of his jawline and chin with her fingertips and stepped towards him. A smile spread slowly across her face and she tilted her head to his gaze. Looking him up and down before leaning in to kiss his cheek, back towards his ear so that she could press against him on her tip toes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom