Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Scribe's Retreat

Status
Not open for further replies.

scribe_m

Banned
Banished
I've been roleplaying for quite awhile now, and believe myself to be both literate and entertaining. I'm a male writer who prefers to write with female writers. I enjoy the challenge of writing different types of stories and roles. Please see my Scribe's Retreat in my signature for my writer's profile and ideas. I also enjoy instant messenger, for plotting, peer pressure (; and play. When I play on instant messenger, I'm male vanilla, but *this* vanilla is warm, creamy, a little dom, and very very satisfying.

YM: random_comment

Scribe's Retreat: Ideas and threads that I can restart:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=724895

I'm usually available after 12pm PST. Send me a late-night message and let's play! :heart:

Gender and Orientation: Female and male characters. I write with female writers playing female characters. Although I'm male, my female characters tend to be more colorful than my male ones. I even have a nice submissive transgendered one might enjoy...

Power Exchange: Any. I've written BDSM and dom, but prefer implicit relationships.

Race: Any. Preference for Caucasian and Asian.

Bodytype: Any. Myself, I take yoga classes, and am working on improving my body.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I've written different species, but prefer human.

Settings: I've written in different settings, but perfer modern day, sometimes with a twist. I've come up with some crazy ideas. :rolleyes:

Likes/kinks and Hard Limits: Flexible. Rabbit Hole profile: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Scribe

Availability: Often. I also communicate with my partners over YM and PM to let them know what's going on. I prefer partners with YM so we can brainstorm the story, as well as say hi. In the late evenings, PST, I'm sometimes available for online roleplay. And I'm very good at it.

Additional Comments: Tom had some good boilerplate, so I'm going to be a better artist and steal: :D
- Write at least once every week.
- Write at least a two paragraph response (one line responses and lack of detail is boring)
- Proper spelling, etc. (I use a spell checker)
- Able to help in the creation of the plot and story line with me. To go with the flow and not force my character in a specific direction unless we have discussed prior.
- Communicate with me. I don't want to just be role playing with no feedback and such, I like to discuss the progress, if we want to change anything, etc. I prefer to IM on YM vs. the PM here on Lit.
- Fast buildup to sex. I'd like to start writing the steamy stuff within the first page. Y'know, because I like sex.
- See my "Scribe's Retreat" in my signature for more details, including storylines I would like to continue or restart!

Kitsune
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=28760

IM Notes: How's this. My character encounters a very small hot springs in the mountains, but sees yours. However, since you can change form, you take the appearance of an ambiguously young man. My character makes small chit chat with yours, then falls asleep. He feels your hands touching his you-know-what then wakes up -- only to see that the young man is really a woman! lol

The Audition

"So you do understand this is an adult video we're shooting." Jacqueline took a drag from her cigarette and tapped the ashes into her smokeless ashtray. The woman in front of her was young, lovely, everything Jacqueline had been and struggled to keep. Her youth was now her stable of lovelies, men and women who regularly worked with her -- and others. Fresh faces were particularly welcome, as the "churn and burn" of the adult industry was even moreso with the internet.

"Look. I'll tell you right off that gay-for-pay has better rates, and female-on-shemale is even better." Though, yes, Jacqueline had said this mid-way into the interview, she said it matter-of-frankly. "I have only one woman who's a shemale, and she's a pleasure to work with, but only if she likes you. You have to accommodate these people, you know."

Jacqueline showed Cassie the picture of the woman. She was a short-haired petite half-Asian, half-European. Her hair was brown, her build small. Her breasts not hardly approaching Cassie's. She smiled with a loveliness unexpected for someone in the industry, and her frilly skirt belied what was underneath. "You'd be surprised, you know," smiled Jacqueline.

The redheaded Irish woman's interview concluded in a straightforward matter. "I'm glad you're interested in working with her. She usually has lunch in the main quad around now and here's her class room number if you hurry and catch her before her class ends. Don't flat out tell her you're going to have sex with her. She's a little shy until she feels comfortable with you -- seduce her softly, so to speak. I'll let her know you're coming."

"Anyway," said Jacqueline, rising from her seat. "If she likes you, she will tell me and I will hire you. Perform well with her and let me know what happens." The red-haired woman presented Cassie with her business card and showed her the door.

How pure is the white snow
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=27560

The roots seem to come alive, as they seeped upwards through the thick, soggy mud. Bloated, twisty branches curled up her legs, pulling her down into the horrible brown filth. As if plucking a fly, they pulled on her shoes, her stockings, and worse. One of the foul branches slid up her dress, wrapping itself around her thigh, probing and pushing against her bloomers. It fingertip like tendrils pierced through the thin fabric, finding her unviolated slit. It rubbed against it, sliding hideously, rough bark scraping against young flesh.

Meanwhile, branches from above, coated with thick dead moss, drooped down, further, seeking the warm fearful body of the young woman. They descended, as if fighting against the roots for the tender prize. A branch slid onto her shoulders, its branches sliding against her chest, as if groping at her tender breasts. Another fell down to her face, a hideous bark thing of pernicious thick appendages. They clawed at her face, flailing blindly, until one of them found her mouth, forcing itself in.

Would it Make it Any Better (F x Futa)
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=28772

Myavi was freezing.

The dorms were closed, but Mother was on a week-long vacation on a Hawaiian cruise with her boyfriend. Myavi's mother and father divorced when she was young, with her mother taking custody of Myavi, and her father of Dani. Her memories of her father were not well, and when Myavi contacted her sister, she felt somewhat relieved that she would not be visiting her father, either. Why not stay with her for awhile and see what snow actually looks like. Why, not, indeed, thought Myavi, forgetting how the other coast defined cold. She pressed and pulled another lever on the driver's side, only to roll another window down. It was grey and cloudy and cold outside.

But she would be inside and seeing her sister. She had fond feelings for her sister, although her last memories were when they shared the bathtub together. Myavi could swear at the time that she was a girl, but Dani told her the differences between boys and girls and so Myavi was a boy. Myavi smiled that Mother took awhile to straighten things out and say that, indeed, Myavi was a girl -- after all, girls wore dresses, didn't they?

Finally finding her sister's apartment, Myavi found how to roll up the damn windows and looked upwards. The clouds were thick with grey, and snowflakes fell from the sky, as if appearing from nowhere. So calm. So tranquil. Until a nasty gust of wind sent down the corridor made Myavi think she'd grab her bags and get the hell out of the parking area.

Apartment 401... 401... She looked up at the apartment where her sister lived and realized she'd be walking up four flights of stairs. Rather amazing, considering how much they talked on the phone a few days ago about anything but lugging up suitcases of luggage to the top of an apartment. The hell with *that* and Myavi grabbed her weekend luggage.

"I'm so sorrryyyy!!!" Myavi apologized. No time for girl talk. The shower was warm and she had now slipped into her pajamas. Or rather, the pajamas were in the suitcases in the car outside, and she wore a t-shirt and panties. "No, no, it's okay. We can share the bed." Myavi's stocking feet told her how cold the floor was, and there was no way she could let her sister sleep on that. Besides, the effect of the warm shower was fading, and she welcomed a warm body next to her through the night. She was tired, she was cold, and she was exhausted. She welcomed the peaceful slumber of a good night's sleep.

Except, of course, she was in a completely different time zone and unwelcomely, drowsily, awake.

Would it Make it Any Better (F x Futa)
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=28772

Myavi was ashamed, embarrassed, and downright rude. Here she was, never having seen her own sister for so many years, yet behaving... behaving like this. She wanted to greet her sister, talk with her, catch up with over a decade of life they did not share together. Instead... Instead, Myavi found a complete stranger. Or rather... a beautiful woman who she did not recognize. The deepest blue eyes that drew you in. Myavi attributed her wild thoughts to her lack of sleep, the bad plane flight, the almost comedic nightmare of the drive to her sister's house, and the trek flights of stairs.

No, wait. Genetic Sexual Attraction. Myavi had read a paper in her psychology class about how two related siblings, or even a parent and child, separated over a long period of time would be attracted to each other in that way. She was already becoming aroused at the thought of this beautiful young woman only inches away in the same bed as her. Yet the bed was the only refuge she could think of. Myavi was selfish. She couldn't take that hard cold floor, yet couldn't bear the thought of her own sister laying down there as well.

And part of her... part of her wanted this beautiful woman to be in bed with her. Part of her wanted this woman to touch her. Feel her. Taste her. And that part of her was becoming hard. Aroused. Thick with blood and wanton desire. It pressed against her panties, surging, demanding to be unconstrained. Wanting her own sister's hands wrapped around it. Stroking it. Touching it. Her own sister's lips tasting it. Sucking it. Licking it. Her own sister's...

Myavi cried a bit, at the thought of this. But she knew there was little she could do but to touch herself and relieve herself of this wanton desire. She curled her hips and slowly peeled of her panties. Her cock was pressing against her panties so that she needed to take them off. And when she came, she would need them to...

No, don't think of that, Myavi. Only think of how you can do this without your own sister noticing you. Oh, god, what would she do if she found out? Then... she felt her touch. She felt her own sister's body against her. Her own sister's warmth, her soft body against hers. Danielle's delicate fingertips traveling down her spine to rest on her hips and near her... no, don't think of that.

Myavi couldn't masturbate on her side. Instead, she lay on her back, and wrapped her thick cock in her panties, stroking it with her fingers. But she had not done this with a woman before. Dani's body now lay to partially cover Myavi's. Dani's head, once at the crook of Myavi's neck, was now resting on her shoulder, near her chin. If Myavi just turned her head, she would be kissing her. Tasting her. Myavi looked into her closed eyes and thought of her deep blue eyes...

Myavi turned her head back back. But Dani's soft, firm breasts were now touching hers, as Dani lay half on top of Myavi's body. Myavi could feel her own small breasts stiffening, just a thin tee shirt and pajamas separating the two women. Dani's hand was but a few inches from Myavi's stiff cock. And Dani's... slit... it was also touching Myavi. As Myavi moved her hips to better pleasure her cock, she was pleasuring Dani's own slit as well.

Myavi began to slowly move her hips and stroke herself. Dani's lips were oh so close. One kiss... one kiss in her sleep... one kiss, she wouldn't notice...

Dark Alley Playtime
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=28702

"It looks like we have a live one! Ha ha!" the man said. The others gathered around the young girl. "Ha ha..." they echoed. Still holding her wrist, he twisted it, forcing her to the ground. "You look beautiful my dear." His features were harder to distinguish, with the shadows playing above him. He wrenched her chin to meet his face, his eyes glistening in an unyielding stare. He licked his lips, and gave a toothy grin. Her coat was unbuttoned, and his hand groped for her dress. It grabbed her by the chest, and tore , exposing her frilly lacy bra. "You look beautiful my dear..." he repeated again, a little drool appearing from the cracks of his lips. "Do you know what I want to do with you?"

He smiled at her response. "I want to lick you. I want to touch you. I want to touch your young fine flesh and taste your delicious body." He slurped his words as the others grew closer. Hands reached for her arms holding her down, pinning her back. The man gleefully tore down her dress, now exposing her matching panties and stockings. "Oh... lovely," he gasped. He smiled up to her, as more arms pulled at her legs, lifting her up. He knelt, spying the space between her legs. "Do you enjoy being touched there?" He looked at her, leering, as he began to rub her, the space between her legs, his grabby paws slowly rubbing against her naked panties. Similar unseen hands, creeping at her from behind, rubbed her breasts, massaging them through the thin fabric of lacy bra. He then knelt down, almost beholding her delicate silkiness. "So fine..." he murmured, sound like a hiss, as he nuzzled her snatch through her panties.

Miyumi and Myavi (Neko-girl x Futa)
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=28815

Myavi murmured now, her hands slowly sliding across Miyumi's soft breasts. "Ohhh..." Myavi said in her sleep, the firm soft pillow of Miyumi's bosom gently resting against Myavi's hands. Myavi's hips responded as well, shifting slightly to Miyumi's lithe tail. Myavi was wearing but a t-shirt and panties, and she cooed to every tickling glide of Miyumi's gentle sweeps. Myavi was becoming aroused, her tumescence between her legs rising. Myavi turned from her side and lay on her back. She exposed her firm cock, only somewhat covered by her thin panties. She moaned, more loudly, as Miyumi's gentle tail swept over her sensitive penis, unconsciously thrusting upwards, with every feline stroke. Myavi turned again, and Miyumi did as well, Myavi's firm penis sliding across Myumi's rear.

Within the glade, Myavi was kissing Miyumi, deeply. The scent of flowers began to overwhelm her, the sweet delight arousing her senses. Myavi's tongue explored Miyumi's mouth, as Myavi held Myumi's cheeks within her gentle hands. Myumi responded in kind, gentle licks along Myavi's neck. "Ohhh..." Myavi moaned. "It feels so good..." she murmured. Myavi could feel her dreamy lover stripping her, removing her bodice, taking off her fine skirt. She watched, as her clothes gently fell to the ground. "Master," she heard, the slitlike eyes of her feline lover looking into her soul, "Fuck me."

Myavi gently blushed, and raised her lover's leg. Her own penis slid easily, glidingly, into her lover's pussy. Myavi moaned, still holding the catlike woman's leg, and thrust, again and again. Myavi's moans grew, as did her cock, turgid and wanton and lustful. It filled the catwoman's pussy, again, and again, the huge stiff thing filling her. Myavi groaned, her own small breasts pushing against her furry lover's. She kissed her, so deeply, her tongue insistent on tasting the catlike mouth of her neko.

Note: No RP through PM.

Kitsune
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=28760

He continued trudging up the mountain. The snow crunched under his foot as he made his way upwards. The sun looked down at him glaring unmercifully as the snow chilled his bones. The scene was somehow familiar, yet not. He looked up and saw a ridge, where a white fox stood. He continued faster, his walk becoming a stride becoming a run. When he stood atop the ridge, the fox had gone, only for a spring of hot water to take its place. The steam felt good against him, the cold slowly dissipating. The water beckoned him, the water flowing upwards through the spring.

He saw no one else through the steam, and stripped off his clothes. He slipped into the water, warm, wet, so relaxing. He smiled as the springs lulled himself to sleep, resting within the soothing waters, the sun warmly looking down upon him. But he soon heard light singing, the lovely dulcet tone of a woman, who must have been near him. He opened his eyes to see the lovely shape of a young woman, her back to him, her delicious figure only hinting at the unique beauty she must have been. He was surprised that she did not notice him, yet he uttered not a world lest he spoil this lovely vision.

The steam was thick, fogging his eyes, clouding his vision. Even if she turned to him he would not be able to see her face. Yet her inner beauty and the shape of her body was enough to entice him to yearn for her further.

Other ending / Three scenes:
* Hot springs:
* Wedding night:
* Furry x Furry:

Intermission scenes: My character finds mice and other rodents in the cave. He carves a small well into stones to hold melting snow. However, he is slowly starving.

Ending: My main character and kitsune become foxes and run off into the night.
[/quote]

Battle Chess
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=28730

The orc grinned, his lips curling around his skull. Her fancy rainments were nothing to his crude cudgel, pounding again, and again, against her pristine skin. And now that she was on the floor, he looked down at her, panting, his blood rising and his fury unsated. But unlike the men he faced down before, this pawn wanted more than to just taste the flesh of his victims. He crouched down, tearing at the prone woman's armor, snapping off the plates of mail like scales of a fish. He paused when he revealed her prodigious breasts, heaving up and down with her fearful breaths. He grinned anew, as he tore away his loincloth revealing his own horrid member. It was thick and green, and had a lust of its own. He stradded her fine body, his orcish thing rising to full fury, and rubbed it between her breasts. He grasped her head, forcing it against his tool.

Myavi moaned, as her thick hard tool shoved in and out of Myumi's wet feline pussy. Her dream world was dissovling, as precious licks and nibbles arose upon her neck, releasing moans slowly escalating. "Ohhhh...." Myavi groaned, her huge cock again thrusting deep and wet into Myuvi. At the haze between sleep and awake, she lost her balance, as the two rolled on the bed, the thick-cocked lover now atop her feline mate. Her magnificent tool, however, skipped not a beat, eagerly fucking, plunging, thrusting into Myuvi's soaking wet pussy. Myavi's eyes barely opened when furry hands brought her down, feline lips pressing deep and hard against a human's. Myavi's surprise turned into a yearning moan, as rough feline tongue probed her own sucking mouth. Desirous whimperings accompanied their kissing, as Myavi's fucktool plunged harder against Myumi's pussy. Myumi's furry breasts sliding and caressing against Myavi's small bosom sent tingles of wantoness into Myavi's own cock, engorged with blood, yet becoming fuller and thicker with this new stimulation. Feline legs embraced the young Eurasian's hips, forcing her to fuck her even harder, the bed springs loudly announcing their furious lovemaking. Myavi groaned as catlike hickies pressed into her neck. The scratchings down her pristine back intensified the lust and desire in the young woman's body.

“Yesss, Master it feels so good!” her lover moaned, finally awakening the young Myavi. She had fucked women before, but the furry creature mewling and moaning underneath her was entirely new. Myavi couldn't believe what was happening, her furious cock still plunging into her new lover's pussy. Myavi didn't understand but did know she wanted to fuck and thrust and cum deep inside this creature in front of her. And Myavi kissed her again, seeking the rough tongue of the catlike creature. Myavi could feel the creature's tail tickling her, sliding along her small ass, teasing the cheeks and her asshole. With every gentle nudge of the furry tail, came a forceful fuck of Myavi's hips.

Jacqueline was reading the forum posts. They were coming fast and furious, questioning the catlike creature that was in bed with Myavi. Was it real? How could it be real? Yet it is so lifelike! More of her! More! More! Jacqueline wondered how she would profit.

The singing stopped, yet he felt comfortable, at ease, in the hazy warm mists. He wondered where the dulcet tones of his companion in the springs came from, and where the lovely young singer must be. Yet it was these same tunes that lulled him to a different state, one of a yearning of a different kind. As his eyes opened and closed, he could see her, gently approaching him, ever so subtly, sliding against the rocks toward him. He felt no suspicious towards her, only a desire, a want, to be closer to her, spirit and body. He felt her slight touch on his thigh, and welcomed it, gently sighing and relaxing to her ministrations. He reciprocated the touch, ever so longingly relaxing his fingertips against her thighs. He could just imagine them, creamy white, delicious to the touch. He slowly stroked, just softly, the bubbling warmth of the hot springs caressing his body. His touches were caressing her, his fingertips slowly approaching her inner thighs, upwards, his littlest finger just stroking the outer lips of his newfound companion.

Her thrusts became fiercer and fiercer. Clawlike nails piercing into her back had awakened Myavi, but her wanton cock wanted so much more. The petite Eurasian was wide awake now, her burning passion overtaking any sense of reason as she fucked the cat woman underneath her. Myavi groaned as the furry tail ticked her anus, playing with her only private hole. Myavi's flat, yet sensitive, breasts rubbed eagerly against her new lover's, the soft fur belieing the firm full bosom pressed underneath the small woman's body. Myavi gave a deep moan as she kissed her lover again.

And then she came. Her back arched, as the hot creamy fluids building within her swollen balls erupted. Her cock gave one final thrust, as semen erupted from the base of her thick veined cock into the other woman's tight delicious pussy. Gobs of white come spurted through Myavi's cock, still rigid and tight, pumping the delicious salty cream into the kitty's delightful pussy. Myavi gave one final groan before collapsing on top of her neko lover.

The red-haired woman with her hair tightly wound in a bun smiled. She had opened the door, camcorder in hand, and paused the recording. "No, please continue," she addressed the creature. "Turn her over and lick her cream off her cock. Kittens love cream, don't they?" Jacqueline smiled.

Sensual Sins
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=29426

My wife was dead to me, she had been taken by the priest who led our church. Every Wednesday evening, during choir, I thought she had been planning church activities with the pastor. Instead, I found out she was fucking him. I was clutching the cross within my hands, as I desperately hoped she would come back, my beautiful wife, my one and only angel. That was many years ago, or so it seemed, as I resolved to get over my horrible grief and anger. But another angel appeared, my beautiful lovely daughter. She had the same features of my wife, her blond hair, her beautiful blue eyes. The way she looked at me, telling her needs, wants, with but a glance. And needs. Yes, she had them. Deep wanton desires testing our spirituality and faith. I would be a liar if I said her wants and needs didn't cause us problems, thought I did my best to fulfill them. But unfulfilled I was these many years, my own yearnings slowly consuming me, just as my beautiful daughter was slowly becoming my wife, in her eternal beauty, god rest her soul.

It was a hot summer's night, and I could not sleep. I wandered down the hall to sleep downstairs, on the uncomfortable couch. But I heard something in my daughter's bedroom. My beautiful daughter's bedroom. The door was ajar, the moonlight streaming into her room. Onto her bed. Onto her body. I saw her, her hands slowly moving back and forth, down her body. I could just make out her breasts, her wonderfully, perfectly formed breasts. Her delicate hands were playing with herself, seeking the forbidden fruit only a woman possessed. My own self was hard, guilt and lust overtaking me, as I found my hand touching myself, slowly stroking the outside of myself through my pajamas. I had these horrible desires within me, needing release, needing to feel the soft tight wetness of my wife around me.

I needed to watch her. I needed to watch my beautiful young angel touch herself, play with herself. I knew I should have intervened and tell her, tell her how wrong it was to seek pleasure. To seek climax, to feel a man's hardness within her, deep, deep within her. I would tell her of these sins, again, tonight.

But I also wanted to watch her cum. To climax. To arch her back as her fingers touch her dirty little clitty. I began stroking my cock again.

The Sun Turns Me On

Angela lugged up the box to her new girlfriend's apartment. Or, rather, she was her old friend who should have become her girlfriend in the first place, but at least stayed good friends until Angela realized she should have been her girlfriend -- and best friend. Uh... it was all kind of confusing and Angela *had* led a busy life. As Angela swung open the ajar door with one foot, she wondered what exactly was in this box. Her other friend, Myavi, had mislabeled -- or, rather, not labeled -- Angela's boxes, so she wasn't sure exactly what was in there. But the storage company dropped off her portable unit right in her new girlfriend's (and best friend's) driveway, and she wasn't about to let it stay out there, unprotected, pleasant suburb or no pleasant suburb.

Angela wiped a slight drop of sweat off her brow.

She lugged the box into the living room and lifted off the lid. She gave a wry smile at the spine of one of the books. It was a photo album of her "precious lives", referring to the special people in her life, and her not-exactly-advertisable past that she might still carry into the present. And, still smiling, the red-headed woman in her thirties in her trademark crisp white shirt, black knee-long skirt, and dark pantyhose, grabbed the album out of the box and started flipping. And, yes, there they were, Angela and her best friend new girlfriend, together smiling on the field. No one took their picture. It was a little out of focus as they tried to take their own picture with the camera. But Angela smiled as she the emotions from that day brought her back to the years before anew.

"C'mere," she smiled to her girlfriend, as she flumphed onto the sofa. "Sit down a bit." Angela had not forgotten the rest of the things in the portable storage, but her things would have to wait. Two wine glasses of red wine had been poured to celebrate her moving in and sat on the living room table. Angela scooted closely to her dear friend. "Tell me what you remember of that day," she smiled.

Sensual Sins

I couldn't help it. My cock was thick, hard, demanding. Thoughts of my daughter -- no, my wife -- raced through my head. I could just imagine my wife stroking my cock with her hand, spitting on it, hardening it even further. Then putting her lips on it... tongue... sliding down the sensitive part of my shaft, swallowing my cock down her throat. Her deep... deep throat. I let out a low moan as I touched it, my hard stiff cock wanting to feel that moist wetness of her delicious wanton mouth. I remembered how her lips would then release my cock, and she would look at me, smiling, her saliva that was around my prick now wetly coating her lips. The funny part was that she would only do this once a week, after returning from Church, after choir night. I put the thought out of my mind as my daughter let out another moan. Oh, god, my wife. What would she think of me now? What would she think of me, standing just outside my daughter's room, jacking off to her quiet moans as she touched herself, played with herself, fucked her self? My mind raced... fucking... oh, how my dear wife loved to fuck. Oh, god, how she rode me, slamming her hot slit on top of my hard fucktool, ramming against me. How I held her hips as she demanded more, more fucking, more cock. How she kneeled on all fours on the bedsheets as I slammed my hard meat into her tight wonderful pussy. God, I wanted to come, I wanted to come so badly.

And then I heard her. "Daddy..." she said. She did not say it like the innocent little girl I held in my arm so many years ago. She did not say it like the petulant child wanting a toy for Christmas. She did not say it like the young teenager resisting her curfew. No. She said it like my wife. My wife who wanted to be fucked so hard by my cock once a week. My wife who moaned as I fucked her with my cock. My wife who looked just like my daughter.

I waited awhile, just outside her door. I waited until her breath was still, herself asleep. I opened it, to see my daughter. I could just make the outside of her body, a silhoutte in the moonlight. I slowly walked towards her bed, just like I did when she was a child. A delicate little angel. But when I sat on the bed next to her, I saw something else. A beautiful young woman who oh so reminded me of my wife. I touched her hair, longingly wishing to feel it against my cheeks as I kissed her. I slowly moved my fingertips along her face, brushing gently. I then traced her neck, gazing upon the smooth flesh and contours of her body. I finally realized she was undressed, only clothed in her panties. I then gently touched her chest, her bosom unfamiliar to me, yet now so wonderfully profound. What did she think when she was growing older? I touched them, her soft yet firm breasts, contrasting to my hard unyielding cock. I was doing the unthinkable. I was going to burn in hell.

A woman must always be prepared, so that was why Jacqueline produced the handcuffs. And blindfold. "Just taking care of a few things," said the red-haired woman, remarkably adapting well to the strange creature in front of her. But an opportunity was an opportunity, and this business one she would definitely take advantage of. Myavi was soon blindfolded and handcuffed, her arms outstretched over her head.

"Now, you just relax, hun," Jacqueline said. "We have a special request from one of our premier subscribers for a little girl on you action," she continued, not revealing the furry nature of their new guest. Quite unaware of Miyumi's pheremonal effects, Jacqueline pondered how her dear fragile Myavi would react to being fucked by a woman-sized not-quite-cat. It was something you see everyday.

Which is why she held the cam steady on the copulating couple. Dollars signs were floating in Jacqueline's head, just as Miyumi was tongue-fucking the petite Eurasian. Already, dear Myavi was moaning, her glistening cock becoming hard and strong, as it was relieved of its sloppy sperm coating it. Myavi began to groan, as her hips thrust upwards, to match the feline mouth of her new lover. She let out soft murmurs as the furry tail slid along her petite breasts. And she eagerly licked Miyumi's hot steaming feline pussy.

The Vacation

(2:15:07 AM) : Ooo... we play an older married couple whose kids forced us on a "newlywed" vacation, since we were too poor to have one. We got along best when we were working on investigation cases together. The case we're brought into has some sexual elements, so we recreate the crime scenes. Champagne helps, of course. :D
(2:18:30 AM) : oooooorrrr we we could have the same concept but we are a younger couple are married and we skipped out on our honeymoon to work on a case... and the people that we work for.... think we work too much and they paid for the vacation and hotel...... and there is a murder that happens midway through the vacation
(2:19:56 AM) : lol -- aww... I wanted our grown up kids to pester us to go on vacation... lol.
(2:20:48 AM) : Yeah, that works though. Remington Steele more than Thin Man then? lol
(2:20:58 AM) : yeah
(2:21:20 AM) : i mean the idea of being old.....ehhh not to fast for me
(2:21:24 AM) : hhehe
(2:21:31 AM) : ah, gotcha. How old is old in your book? lol
(2:22:07 AM) : i dont think i want to be chasing bad guys when i am 65
(2:22:09 AM) : We can have 'em middle aged.
(2:22:11 AM) : ROTFL
(2:22:18 AM) : "I'll get you, you whippersnapper!"
(2:22:26 AM) : "Mother, dear, he's fifty."
(2:22:36 AM) : "DARN whippersnapper!"
(2:22:47 AM) : hehehe
(2:23:26 AM) : So 40's would work? Or what age do you want them?
(2:23:49 AM) : well you tell me can you jump fences at 40?
(2:24:15 AM) : No, but at age 40, I'd have a concealed weapon permit!
(2:24:31 AM) : "Haha, old guy! Can't jump a fe -- BLAM!!!"
(2:24:44 AM) : LOL
(2:24:51 AM) : "That was rather anti-climactic, dear."
(2:25:12 AM) : Yeah, I think it would be funnier if we found "other" ways to stop crooks.
(2:25:44 AM) : yes of course
(2:25:59 AM) : But, to get the sex scenes in, we'd do more roleplaying of what happened at the criminal site.
(2:26:48 AM) : "Excuse me, sir. Your attachment to the police report mentions 'doggy style'."
(2:26:54 AM) : "Yes? So?"
(2:27:06 AM) : "You can't say 'doggie style' in a police report!"
(2:27:18 AM) : "What? Do you kids call that something else now?"
(2:27:31 AM) : lol
(2:27:48 AM) : you are too funny
(2:28:24 AM) : See... we'd find clues like the victim was handcuffed and the police think she could not have escaped. BUT we have sex in that position (enjoy your cuffs) and we realize that she *could* escape because the foot of the bed does *not* have bedposts. Or something.
(2:28:27 AM) : lol -- thanks
(2:30:16 AM) : orrrr
(2:31:19 AM) : lol - with the sexual positions, we can easily add your turn ons, lol
(2:31:55 AM) : we can bring the evidence back to the room that we are sleeping in and figure it out... couple of drinks... i imagine that its a hot place so the sweat would be dripping not alot of clothes and the frustration of the case we get into the heat of the moment we toss the case files asides and you toos me on the bed and we have hot and passionate love.......
(2:32:51 AM) : "The corpse had bites here, here, and here. But the suspect claimed he only did missionary. Honey, get on the bed and take off your clothes. I want to try something. :D
(2:33:04 AM) : lol
(2:33:14 AM) : and when i mean toss i mean your grab the sheets and the papers go flying
(2:33:21 AM) : haha -- okies
(2:33:47 AM) : That's when we look at the suspect in the photo. He's *not* sweating. Or something.
(2:33:50 AM) : like i said... i am flexible..... so
(2:34:10 AM) : lol -- so okay with the middle-aged folks? lol
(2:34:29 AM) : Or are we going late 30's?
(2:34:38 AM) : More "you're gonna be old people" jokes that way.
(2:34:47 AM) : But not enough guns to shoot perps, lol.
(2:36:11 AM) : i think 37-40 sounds ok?
(2:36:35 AM) : Sure!
(2:36:51 AM) : Lemme brew on this and write you something.
(2:36:55 AM) : hehe i figured you like that
(2:37:02 AM) : please take your time
(2:37:11 AM) : thanks!

Myavi heard a strange hissing noise from the unusual woman, but, in the confusion (and Myavi was easily confused) she found herself blindfolded and handcuffed. "Jacqueline, what's happening?" she said, but her only response was a pleasured sensation on her wanton, hardening cock. Though perhaps a man would not be able to recuperate from another woman's sexual ministrations quickly, Myavi was no man at all. She had the curse and blessing of many orgasms, and the desires that accompany. With every lick, her cock became stiffer, more rigid, the veins on her penis becoming more prominent as her pole filled with blood.

She raised her head to lick. Lick, lick, lick, lick. Miyumi wasn't the only kitty who wanted to have her cream, and Myavi's eager tongue sought as much of Miyumi's as possible. Myavi became driven crazy as she inhaled Miyumi's incredible aroma, both pheremone and pussy. Myavi's head weaved back and forth, her tongue sliding across Myumi's feline clitty, her mouth sucking on Myumi's kitten lips. Myavi eagerly accepted Myumi's delicious juices. Myavi moaned deeply into Myumi's pussy as the kitten woman's tailed flicked and encircled Myavi's sensitive firm nipples. She groaned again as Miyumi swallowed her. Myavi's precome flowed down the back of Miyumi's throat.

With hips blindly gyrating, the blindfolded Eurasian gave a plaintive "Ohhh..." as her lover's pussy disappeared from her mouth, only to groan loudly as she mounted Myavi's big thick cock. It was fully rigid now, filling her feline lover with beautiful wonderful stiffness. Myavi's back arched as Miyumi licked it, her pleasure tool pistoning in her cat lover's steaming pussy. "Ohhhh... God.... give it to me... cum for me... cum all over my huge swollen cock... more please more!!!"

Jacqueline checked Myavi's class schedule.

"So you're kicking your own parents out of the house."
"No, Dad, we're not!"
"But you are sending us out for a whole two weeks."
"It's your anniversary!"
"The same one that lands on your Spring break??"
"That's just a coincidence."
"And it's a coincidence that I hear on the phone messaging machine, 'Hey, Dude, where's the party?'"
"Daa-addd..."
"Do you kids still say 'Dude'? Don't you have new words to drive us crazy? When did girls become Dudes? Why aren't you Dudettes?"
"It's you and Mom's 20th wedding anniversary and we got you a gift!"
"How does an eighteen year old teenager get their parents a two-week vacation as a gift?"
"Daa-addd..."
"Legally."
"Dad!!!"
"With her clothes on."
"Dad! We got the whole family to chip in and we got you a vacation!"
"Even that cheap brother-in-law Sam?"
"Uncle Sam has that fancy resort in Thailand."
"Why did he charge the rest of you for it?"
"It's on one of the smaller islands. It's a nice place. Take Mom."
"No Dudes, right?"

My name is Charles Nick, and my wife's name is Rona. I am a happily married somewhat middle-aged man with a lovely wife and a bit of a paunch. The whiner in front of me is my daughter, Dashiell. I also have a son, Hammett. I don't know why my wife gave them these names. We arrived on a small island in Thailand. Beautiful. As is my wife. I don't know what she saw in me. Besides being suave, debonair, sophisticated, intelligent, and amazingly sexy when I suck in my gut. Speaking of gut, I had a gut reaction to the resort when we arrived. I often use my instincts when I'm at a new location. I'm a detective you see, or at least saw -- when I met her, I retired.

Miyavi couldn't see her lover, but she could definitely feel her. She sighed just a little when Miyumi's pussy left her lips, but groaned deeply as Miyumi mounted again. "Ohhhhhh..." she moaned, as her thick hard cock penetrated again Miyumi's wet tight feline pussy. "Oh, god, you feel so good..." Myavi moaned, her thick hard cock stretching Myumi's fantastic slit. "Fuck me... fuck meeee..." she moaned, Miyumi's wet pleasure coursing throughout Miyavi's petite body. Miyavi's back arched as her nipples were pinched, sending electricity into her cock, thrusting now even harder. Miyumi finally came, thick gobs of cum flooding the feline's sex, hot warm cream entering the kitten's other lips, through Miyavi's thick hungry cock. Miyavi whimpered as she fell back to earth, panting, sweating, gasping.

Jacqueline sent off the young Eurasian to class. "No time for a shower. No panties, either," Jacqueline smiled, dressing up the girl in a tight t-shirt, bra, and skirt. Miyavi frowned a little, as the redheaded woman sent her out the door.

"Now, you, little kitty, what should we do for you?" Jacqueline made her way to the kitchen. She returned with a bowlful of cream and some raw meat. "Are you a real cat? Hmm..." She studied the catwoman in front of her and gave her a sly smile. As she left her to have her food, she found a neko hat and a webcam. "Hide in plain sight," Jacqueline said, putting the neko hat on the neko woman. "Please wear this, so nobody can recognize you. If they find you, they'll take you away from your precious master, and you wouldn't want that, would you? Now, let's go to school and let you enjoy your master some more."

Jacqueline peeked in the door of the lecture room Myavi was in. The class had started, and Myavi was dozing off. "Aww... the poor thing," Jacqueline smiled, holding Miyumi's furry hand. "Why don't you crawl underneath her desk and give her a little pleasure, hmm? I'm sure she'd appreciate that."

Note: Japanese viewer offers to bring them to Japan. Start schoolgirl arc.

Jacqueline made a mental note. "Do not assume the girls Miyavi bring in like to wear clothing." Jacqueline walked back into the car and checked the reception from the webcame she mounted in Miyumi's neko-hat. As Miyumi skulked around the desks, the red-haired watcher breathed a sigh of relief that Miyavi was sitting in the back of the lecture hall, unattended by the other students.

Myavi, meanwhile, was falling asleep in class. Sociology wasn't exactly the most difficult of subjects, and she could always catch up. She slowly opened her eyes as she felt the soft fingertips of a certain neko-girl stroke her inner thigh. Myavi felt trepidation, yet, it was a pleasant and nice feeling. She unconsciously spread her lets, the smoother furry fingertips gently arousing her. Her cock, well-hidden under her miniskirt, was definitely responding, poking out of her sheer red bikini underwear, which complimented her dark black skirt. She almost gasped when she felt lips upon her staff, now responding to Miyumi's lips. Miyavi had to do something about this, but. oohhh... Miyumi was doing quite a good job already.

Myavi's knuckles grew white as she gripped the sides of the desk. With every suck, every lick, every swallow of Miyumi's mouth, Myavi's hard stiff veined cock grew that much further. That much harder. Myavi wanted to take Miyumi right there, and fuck her on the table. Deep. Penetrating. Hard. But she couldn't as she felt helpless within Miyumi's mouth, the wet warmth of heaven between the neko-girl's busy lips. Again, with every suck, every lick, every swallow, Miyavi gradually slid down her chair, only to reveal more of her cock, bursting out of her thin panties. Eventuallly, her swollen balls protruded underneath her tight little red miniskirt, unable to conceal her fat swollen dick. Oh, god, she wanted to come, to come, so badly into Miyumi's mouth. Myavi eventually let go of the desk, wrapping her hands around the head of the neko-fuck, ramming her hard demanding cock into the mouth and throat of the feline woman. Myavi released one of her hands, raised it into a fist, and bite her knuckles, trying to prevent herself from screaming out loud how goddamn much she loved feeling this neko-pussy around her lips, how much she wanted to fuck her and ram her with her huge swollen cock. Tears began to well around her eyes. Oh, god, she wanted to come. To come so so badly.

Miyavi screamed. The incredible feeling of ramming her big hard cock made her convulse with wanton lust. She couldn't keep the amazing feeling of Miyumi's wet sucking mouth from making her come. She could feel the white cream rush from her balls, ejected by the muscles in the base of her cock, and through her swollen hard stiff shaft. Her cock erupted with gobs of thick white come, filling Miyumi's hungrey feline mouth, delicious salty cream down pussy throat. Too much for one mouth, the rest splashed all over Miyami's beautiful fur, dripping in wonderful cascades down her feline lover's chin and chest.

"See? You did get some free time off from college," said Jacqueline.

"YOU GOT ME EXPELLLED!!!" cried Miyavi, tears welling in her eyes.

"There, there," comforted Jacqueline, her eyes more focused on the computer screen. "Besides, you're majoring in Sociology. It won't pay much, anyway." Myavi sobbed. "We got a travel offer from a Japanese client who will pay for your, and your pet's, talent. I think you need a vacation."

Myavi sniffed. "A vacation?"

Myavi nestled in the cabin of the airplane. This wasn't too bad. Jacqueline already hacked into the school computer to raise her grades, and Myavi did indeed want to visit Japan someday. Jacqueline even showed her some schoolgirl uniforms, and Myavi squeeked at the idea of dressing up herself and Miyumi in matching ones. Myumi, of course, travelled in the pet carry-on under the seats.

As the lights dimmed for the evening flight. Jacqueline rested in her seat, an eye open on Miyumi. She already had draped a large airplane blanket on the two of them. The cabin dimmed and Jacqueline pulled out the carry-on. Opening the door to the carry-on, she smiled to the kitten inside. "Now, sweet kitty, play with Miyavi, okay?" Jacqueline affixed an expanding collar with a nightvision recorder. "Poor kitty has been cooped up in her little carry-on and needs her play, right? Play with Myavi and you'll get your cream."

As Jacqueline left the seats, Myavi finally settled in, the comfortable blanket covering her from head to toe. She was grateful that they were in the back. It was all nice and dark and private, as she lay across the seats. Her small delicate chest rose and fell with her breathing, as tiny kitten footsteps made their way underneath her blanket. She mewed a bit, as the bulge under the blanket made their way to the soon-to-be bulge underneath her skirt. She was concerned if anyone accidentally saw her "morning wood", but this would be an erection of an altogether different kind. Myavi moaned lightly as Miyumi flicked her tongue against her soon-to-be swollen cock. Myavi tossed her head, a little drool down the side of her mouth in the shape of an O. Her hips thrust, gently, in response to her cat-lover's tongue.

And soon she was erect. Not totally hard, but well-responding to Miyumi's tongue. The bulge underneath the blanket grew, as the kitten became a full-fledged catgirl, and Miyavi's heart raced, pumping blood into her now engorged cock. Miyavi's head began to thrash as she felt her kitty lover's pussy engulf her womanhood, now thick and erect and demanding a fuck. Miyavi's hips pumped upward, as she found Miyumi's tight wet walls slickly sliding along her swollen meaty shaft.

"Ohh... ohhh... ohhh..." Miyavi gasped, the catwoman fucking her.

"Yes... oh, god, yes..."

The petite Eurasian with the mile high cock gripped her feline lover, sucking her tongue into her mouth as her fat thick cock plunged deeper into familiar wet territory. Her pussy's pussy felt oh so good around her shaft, her wet juices mixing with her delicious salty precome. Her fucktol filled her completely with every single thrust, stretching her feline walls to their limit. The two shapes underneath the blanket kissed once again, then Myavi groaned, as she futilely stifled her aroused pleasure at her kitty's nibbling on her neck, her feline's tickling against her balls, as Myavi thrust her hips forward, sending her man-meat into her lover's pussy. The young woman arched her back, another moan, as Miyumi nibbled and bit her nipples, sending electric tingling through her body into her cock, fucking as hard as the young woman could stand. "Oh, god, yes..." Myavi cried, "I'm gonna cum soon, kitty... I'm gonna fill you with cum and cream... oh, god, please cum for me... please come..."

Myavi groaned, her back arching, her cock twitching. She finally came, sending thick gobs of white creamy come into her cat-lover's orifice. She groaned, Miyumi's licks on her nipples sending pleasurable jolts into Miyavi's cock, as she finally emptied herself into her feline lover. Myavi finally recovered her breath. "I love you too," she sighed, a happy smile on her face as she, and the plane, landed back on Earth.

"Not bad. Not bad at all." Jacqueline inspected her surroundings, as she set up the camrecorder and lights.

"Where is this?" asked Miyavi, unsure about the mirrors surrounding the room.

"It's a Japanese love hotel," smiled Jacqueline. "Our client and patron has arranged for us to use these facilities for a little rest and relaxation while we're here in Japan. So long as you and your lovely kitten perform, eh? And you do love your lovely kitten, do you not?"

Miyavi blushed. "Yes."

"Well, you and your kitten should bathe first. It's Japanese tradition you bathe before making love. The bath seats two, of course. And, I'm sure your kitten will like this, instead of water, our hosts have filled it with cream."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom