Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Scientific Test Subject by RobBase086 and Wolfy

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Dr. Bill Kunz was looking for someone to perform a experiment on. He decided to check a local high school out and seeing a female sitting alone during lunch hour. She sat alone eating her lunch. He thought that was strange but it appeared she was perfect for what he was needing to test what he has created in a formula that he knew would help people out. That was his main intentions of doing was to make things even so that people would not be able to tease or make fun of other people at all. What he has been working on for the past 10 years will be much better than plastic surgery.

He just had to wait for the right time to kidnap her when she was all alone and there was no witness around to point the finger at him and describe what he looks like at all.

Melissa sat slightly off to the side from everyone else. She tucked a strand of red-hair behind her feline ears slowly before taking another bite out of her tuna sandwich. She didn't really mind eating lunch alone. A lot of her people lived on reservations, and she was used to others not looking to well upon her kind. Her tail curled and swerved gently, sticking out from the pleated skirt that reached midway above her knee's, white blouse tucked in, and a black tie , neatly down her front. She sighed, looking at the clocks. She had plenty of time left on her lunch hour, perhaps she could go for a quick drive, the lower-parkinglot, -- the place she always parked, would likely be free of much trafic by now. Surly she could take a quick drive and be back before classes. Steeling her resolve she got up, grabbed her purse, tossed her leftovers, and quickly headed out to her car.

Wolfy said:
Melissa sat slightly off to the side from everyone else. She tucked a strand of red-hair behind her feline ears slowly before taking another bite out of her tuna sandwich. She didn't really mind eating lunch alone. A lot of her people lived on reservations, and she was used to others not looking to well upon her kind. Her tail curled and swerved gently, sticking out from the pleated skirt that reached midway above her knee's, white blouse tucked in, and a black tie , neatly down her front. She sighed, looking at the clocks. She had plenty of time left on her lunch hour, perhaps she could go for a quick drive, the lower-parkinglot, -- the place she always parked, would likely be free of much trafic by now. Surly she could take a quick drive and be back before classes. Steeling her resolve she got up, grabbed her purse, tossed her leftovers, and quickly headed out to her car.

Dr. Kunz saw her moving from where she was at and watched as she went to the parking lot to her car. He smiled and figured that possibly he could follow her or some how get her attention to kidnap her if the timing was just right.

He then started up his car to wait for her to pull out of the parking lot to follow her. As he saw her driving around and then pulling out close to where he was at he gave her a bit of a head start as not to have her get scared. He drove within a good viewing distance and where she turned he would turn at.

The drive didn't take long, her home wasn't far, and she only needed a moment or two. Was her paper in her room, or on the table? She frowned, it had to be at home right? She couldn't afford another missed assignment for biology. As she pulled up to the house she opened the garage door, and jumped out of the car. She could slip in, get the paper, and get back to school quickly. She unlocked the door, leaving it wide open as she headed inside.

Wolfy said:
The drive didn't take long, her home wasn't far, and she only needed a moment or two. Was her paper in her room, or on the table? She frowned, it had to be at home right? She couldn't afford another missed assignment for biology. As she pulled up to the house she opened the garage door, and jumped out of the car. She could slip in, get the paper, and get back to school quickly. She unlocked the door, leaving it wide open as she headed inside.

Dr. Kunz watched as she went back to her house. He could not believe that she made it that easy to kidnap her. So what he did was quietly got out of his car and walked into the house and snuck up behind her quietly. Dr. Kunz knew that if he did not hit the pressure point just right it could kill her instantly. He placed his arms around her neck and mouth. He made sure that he targeted the pressure point areas to knock her out for a while.

A very brief look of surprise, and Melissa dropped suddenly into her attackers arms, slumping in his grasp, her bag falling to the floor, spilling its contents.

Wolfy said:
A very brief look of surprise, and Melissa dropped suddenly into her attackers arms, slumping in his grasp, her bag falling to the floor, spilling its contents.

He laid her down gently and started to pick up the things that were in her bag so that he did not leave any evidence of a struggle at all. He picked her bag along with her other things and then picked her up he locked up the door behind him so that it looked like nothing happened. He then carried her out to his car and placed her in the back seat laying down. As he then drove away with her and took her to his house.

He waited for her to awaken to talk to her and ask her a few questions.

Melissa started to stir slowly, and after a moment her eyes snapped open. She looked over at the man, becoming frightened. She stood up, backing away quickly towards a wall.

"W-who are you!" she snapped, eyes wildly darting around the room. "What happened!" She looked around, searching fro anything to protect herself with.

Wolfy said:
Melissa started to stir slowly, and after a moment her eyes snapped open. She looked over at the man, becoming frightened. She stood up, backing away quickly towards a wall.

"W-who are you!" she snapped, eyes wildly darting around the room. "What happened!" She looked around, searching fro anything to protect herself with.

He watched as she started to move slowly at first. He looked at her and smiled. He did not mean to frighten her at all. He watched as she stood up and he then smiled and said, "You might want to be careful before you go running into things Melissa."

"My name is Dr. Bill Kunz." He replied back to her as he watched her beautiful eyes move around watching everything in the room now. Dr. Kunz made sure that he did not have anything that she could use as a weapon on him. "Relax! Everything will be ok. I am not going to hurt you."

She fumed at him. "What Im I doing here!" she yelled fearfully, and looked for her bag. She needed her phone. Eying a door she darted towards it, tugging at the handle. It was locked tight. She felt panic rise within her quickly.

Wolfy said:
She fumed at him. "What Im I doing here!" she yelled fearfully, and looked for her bag. She needed her phone. Eying a door she darted towards it, tugging at the handle. It was locked tight. She felt panic rise within her quickly.

He knew that she was mad at him. "Well I plan to perform a experiment on you." He watched as she went to grab her cell phone but he had fixed it to where she could not call out or anyone could call in. He also made sure to disconnect certain wires so that the GPS in the phone could not track them down. It was something that he learned in the Navy.

Melissa threw the phone down in frustration. "What?!" she said fearfully. "I having released my consent to anything!" she yelled. "I suggest you unlock this door right now and let me go, my daddies a lawyer and he'll have your license!"

Wolfy said:
Melissa threw the phone down in frustration. "What?!" she said fearfully. "I having released my consent to anything!" she yelled. "I suggest you unlock this door right now and let me go, my daddies a lawyer and he'll have your license!"

He laughed as he watched her throw her cell phone down onto the ground in frustrations. "Oh I love it when my fiesty little sex kitten gets angry! I know you have not agreed to anything but I do not need your consent at all!" He responded back to her. He shakes his fingers and holds his two hands close to his face saying, "Oh I am scared of your daddy!" As he instantly sticks into her butt a dossage of what he had planned to use on her.

"I-I am not your anything!" she fumed, a deep blush covering her face. "What did you just do to me!" she yelled, jumping away from him angrily.

Wolfy said:
"I-I am not your anything!" she fumed, a deep blush covering her face. "What did you just do to me!" she yelled, jumping away from him angrily.

"You shall be my anything kitten!" He loved it that she was getting angry because her adrenaline causes the experimental drug to go through her system a lot faster than it would if she was calm. "Well a mind controling drug and to help alter how you look as well." He just had to wait for it to start taking effect on her.

RobBase086 said:
"You shall be my anything kitten!" He loved it that she was getting angry because her adrenaline causes the experimental drug to go through her system a lot faster than it would if she was calm. "Well a mind controling drug and to help alter how you look as well." He just had to wait for it to start taking effect on her.

"W-what are you talking about altering how I look?!" she screamed "M-mind controlling? What are you high?!" she said, already feeling her head getting fuzzy.

Wolfy said:
RobBase086 said:

"W-what are you talking about altering how I look?!" she screamed "M-mind controlling? What are you high?!" she said, already feeling her head getting fuzzy.

"I have created the ways of altering how you look." He smiled at her as he heard her reply back to him. "Yes I will be able to turn you into my naughty little cum slut if I want to do that to you." He laughed in a evil way after replying to her.

"no, no no no no!" she moaned, hitting the floor. "I'll be missing from classes.... someone will find me." she muttered, looking up at the man, grinning. "we'll see what you're able to do then!"

Wolfy said:
"no, no no no no!" she moaned, hitting the floor. "I'll be missing from classes.... someone will find me." she muttered, looking up at the man, grinning. "we'll see what you're able to do then!"

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!" He told her as he watched her hit the floor. "Oh I do not think that will happen after the changes have occurred and me helping you out my sweet." He smiles back knowing that things will all change and she will no longer feel that she is correct any longer. "Yes we shall see all right!"

RobBase086 said:
YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!" He told her as he watched her hit the floor. "Oh I do not think that will happen after the changes have occurred and me helping you out my sweet." He smiles back knowing that things will all change and she will no longer feel that she is correct any longer. "Yes we shall see all right!"

"Helping? How is anything your talking about helping?!" She cried "Why would you do this to me? What have I done to deserve this?" she beat her hands against the floor, tears welling up in her eyes.

Wolfy said:
RobBase086 said:

"Helping? How is anything your talking about helping?!" She cried "Why would you do this to me? What have I done to deserve this?" she beat her hands against the floor, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Yes I am helping you! Trust me when the changes occur you will thank me in a special way." He smiled as he watched her lay onto the floor. "You have not done anything to deserve this I selected you for this and once it is all done you will be happy and very thankful about it."

"H-how can I be happy with something I haven't chosen!" she raged, "What changes are you talking about?" she said, anger suddenly turning to fear.

Wolfy said:
"H-how can I be happy with something I haven't chosen!" she raged, "What changes are you talking about?" she said, anger suddenly turning to fear.

"Oh just trust me about you will be happy with what I have done with you my sweet. Then you will be glad that I selected you for this experiment on you." He smiled as he noticed that she was getting angry. What she did not know was that she was speeding the process up because by getting angry it caused adrenaline to flow faster through her veins in her body. What he injected her with will spread and carry a lot more faster throughout her body. "You will feel the changes coming on possibly anytime now." He just watched her as she was standing there. The doctor wondered if his dossage was strong enough or did he need to give her more for the changes to take place?

Melissa started breathing hard as she tried to suppress a storm of new desires bubbling to the surface of her mind. Everything seemed to spin for a moment as a brilliant heat flooded her veins, she crossed her arms, hugging them to her body. "W-what have you done to me?!"

Wolfy said:
Melissa started breathing hard as she tried to suppress a storm of new desires bubbling to the surface of her mind. Everything seemed to spin for a moment as a brilliant heat flooded her veins, she crossed her arms, hugging them to her body. "W-what have you done to me?!"

He watched as the new Melissa was being born in front of him. He smiled and loved this occurring to her. "Oh you will see my beautiful tigress what I have done to you because a new you will be born. What I mean is a side of you that you did not even know about will be brought out and unleashed." He smiled as he awaited for her body to start changing before his eyes to enjoy what he has done to her.

Back
Top Bottom