Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I cannot believe some people are touchy on here!

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
I get a person interested in the post that I put up for a roleplay idea and because I did not hear anything from them I decide to get in contact with them to see if they liked it or not and they instantly put me on their ignore list! Just because I ask them if they liked the idea or not. They did but because I PM'd them they get their panties in a bunch and place me on their ignore list! Now that I find very rude right there!

RobBase086 said:
I get a person interested in the post that I put up for a roleplay idea and because I did not hear anything from them I decide to get in contact with them to see if they liked it or not and they instantly put me on their ignore list! Just because I ask them if they liked the idea or not. They did but because I PM'd them they get their panties in a bunch and place me on their ignore list! Now that I find very rude right there!

Oh I am sorry about that but the thing is that I did not know that the person was interested in the roleplay so what I did was I sent them a PM. She gets mad at me and places me instantly on ignore. That bothered me when the problem could have been solved and I tried to say I am sorry to her and by the time I went to send her a PM she placed me on ignore. That is why I was not happy about that. Sorry did not mean to call you hun. Just a force of habit of mine.

Back
Top Bottom