Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Holiday fun~ -private-

__N o v i.S n o w

Supernova
  • Allen yawned tiredly as he finally flagged down a taxi. "2030..Lakeside Terrace~" he murmured softly to the older male who was gazing back at him. With a tired shrug of his shoulders, the neko leans back on the semi-comfortable seats of the taxi and allows his tired eyes to flutter shut. The plane ride was longer than the small neko expected. Or wanted for that matter. Allen wasn't a fan of plane rides and often preferred the longer route-- the train. However, he wanted to make it to his friend's house as soon as possible--even if it risked him barfing up everything he'd eaten that day, and the train ride option wasn't on the list~ It was Thanksgiving, and he felt his holidays would be well spent with someone....someone special.

Allen wasn't sure how long the ride was, all he knew was that he woke up just in time... It was amazing...a vision of pure beauty and grace compared to his little loft back home. He had made so much of himself since the last time they'd actually met...or even talked for that matter. As he recalled, this was a surprise for the other. "Hm, I hope he's ho--whaa~!" Allen sunk to the floor like a rock in water, his luggage obviously too much for him. Suddenly allowing himself to stay up all night packing to save time wasn't such a great idea... "Are you alright sir?" the driver asked as he helped Allen to his feet. "Nng...Yeah, just kind of over estimated thee--um weight of my suitcases..." the brunette replied gazing down at his overly stuffed bags. "I could carry them up to the door for you~" Allen purred happily at the suggestion nodding gratefully.

Once they reached the top of the steps, Allen straightened out his coat and pulled down his scarf. "Thank you so very much..." he said to the driver as he dug into his coat pocket pulling out a wad of cash as he proceeded to repeatedly ring the doorbell~

Ring.

He glanced up from his seat on the couch, book in hand, long legs stretched out over the black leather.

Ring.

"Jenson, are you going to get that?" He called, before finally remembering he'd given his staff the holiday off.

Luca gave a sigh, stretching leisurely as he slowly got to his feet, a blanket hanging over his bare broad shoulders, and his form fitting jeans hugging his hips. He hadn't been expecting anyone, most of his family was back east, and the few that wanted anything to do with him had their own plans for the holiday. The rest envied the success he'd made of his fathers company.

He moved to the door, running slender fingers back through his dark red hair, getting it out of his face. He fully expected a door to door salesman, or a bible thumping Jehovah's witness- something along those lines. To his surprise he was met with an all too familiar face when he swung the door open, and he suddenly wished he was a bit more presentable.

"Allen!" he said, in pure shock for a moment before the blanket fell and he wrapped his arms around the younger boy. "Ick, it's freezing out here, come in~" He said, pulling his friend inside, and grabbing his luggage for him. "You could have called, or... I don't know... what are you doing all the way out here?" He asked, "I mean, that's one hell of a trip."

"I'm indeed a very lucky person~"

Allen said to himself as he watches the door open. He was starting to doubt that his friend was home at all. He hadn't made it known he was coming by... Allen didn't even consider the thought of the other having plans of his own. He was rich and successful after all....usually rich people always had things to do. Well that's what he assumed anyhow. When the door swung open fully to reveal his longtime friend, his ears and tail perked up with excitement, a look of pure happiness washed across his doubtful face. He gladly embraced Luca....allowing himself to be pulled into his luxurious home.

"Hehee, I wanted my visit to be a surprise...since we haven't seen each other in a while n'all." Allen replied. With a tired yawn into cold hands, Allen decided to take off his coat. He wasn't dressed in anything fancy...all he wore beneath the rather large coat was a tight formfitting black turtle neck, black jeans, and black sneakers... Obviously, the neko was a huge fan of the color black. Lazily he slung his jacket and scarf over a nearby chair. He was still a little cold though, the cool night air leaving him with a chill.

"It was a long trip...kinda took another nap on the cab ride here..."

The brunette said with a laugh.

"So, how's life been going for ya?"

The neko asked with a curious tilt of his head. Being away from each other for quite some time, he wanted to know everything that had happened within the other's life. He always though Luca's life was a lot more exciting than his, and he adored it when the male would tell him about it.

"Yeah, it's been too long." He said as he retrieved his blanket, pulling it around his shoulders. "Lonely actually... I'm glad you came. I got invited to all sorts of work parties for the holiday, but there was something about being at a dinner with a bunch of other people who put work relations before family relations- I just couldn't bring myself to go." He said with a small shrug, "But I think being home alone might have turned out worse. You know what I realized?" He said as he set Allen's bags down by the stairs and headed into the kitchen, "I have no idea how to cook a turkey, muchless an entire Thanksgiving meal." He said with a small laugh as he put a kettle on the stove to heat. "Can I get you something to drink? Tea? Cocoa? Coffee? Something else?" He asked.

"What about you? What have you been up to?" He asked, leaning back against the counter, tightening his blanket against the chill.

Oh no... Luca wasn't serious was he? Lonely? How could he be lonely? He was well-known... There shouldn't have never been a lonely time for the other. Or, that's what he assumed anyhow. Droopy-eared, tail somewhat between his legs, Allen listened as the other spoke. It was kind of discouraging for the neko to know that his friend was feeling lonely. However, once the male seemed to have changed subject, Allen's ears perked up with interest. Putting a pep in his step, he moved closer to the other as they walked toward the kitchen.

"Hehee..you don't know how to make a thanksgiving meal... I'm quite surprised."

Allen said with a smile.

"I haven't been up to much other than working~"

The neko was a full time maid back home, as well as a part-time bar-waitress on the weekends, or whenever he was off from his primary job. His friends thought he was crazy for working so much all the time but, he honestly didn't think so. He enjoyed what he did so it didn't matter what anyone said. Besides, he made a lot of money from doing what he did, and therefore he really didn't care what people thought of him. Working like a work-a-holic funded his vacations, and since nobody was providing him the money he needed when he wanted to escape life...they had no business telling him anything.

"l've also started to play the guitar again...with what little time I have when I'm not working. I can't believe I still remember the finger positions for each note."

Allen said with a laugh~

"Oh, and coffee please~"

the brunette quickly added. He needed a quick boost of energy quick.

"Well... I've never had to cook for myself, so I uh... never learned how to." Luca got to work on the coffee, "What'll you take in it?" He asked, setting his blanket aside to free up his hands. "Guitar huh? I haven't heard you play in a long time. I don't suppose you brought it with you?" He asked, fixing up a cup for each of them.

He handed Allen the cup, getting him anything he needed for it. "Well, I can't cook, and I can't expect my guest to," He said, taking a sip of his coffee, "Want to order in? I know a good restaurant that owes me a favor, I'm sure they could deliver a nice meal. You look like a bit of relaxing would do you good, we could watch a movie or something after..."

"Oh~ thought you would have maybe known how to seeing as you have people around you that could teach you. Then again, just cause someone knows how to make a thanksgiving meal, doesn't mean it would be good. So I guess it's not so odd that you haven't learned. And no I didn't bring my guitar...kinda forgot to on the way out."

Allen said with a smile. He had been cooking since he could walk so cooking was a lot easier to him than to most, and the fact that it was a piece of ccake to him made him think that everyone knew how to cook. 'Sugar and creme', was the reply he gave to the other when he questioned what he'd take in his coffee. He agreed to the ordering out thing, seeing as he didn't have much strength to suggest himself cooking dinner for the both of the.

"Really? I guess I better take more days off from work."

The neko said with a chuckle.

"Yeah watching a movie after sounds good. I could really go for a nice horror-flick~"

Allen said with a slight nod of his head. It had been months since he'd sat down and properly watched a film with another.

"I think I could find us a good horror movie." He said with a grin, "I'll give the restaurant a call real quick, and while we're waiting for them you can settle into the guest room?" He suggested. "How long will you be staying?" he asked, looking across the hall at the large bags. It had to be more than one night with that much luggage right? "I should probably put on a shirt too." He said with a shy grin, "I hadn't been expecting company."

The brunette nodded toward the other, stretching as he listened. He was a big fan of horror movies even though he got scared every now and again.

"I'll be staying for as long as your willing to tolerate me."

Allen replied with a smile. When Luca commented about him putting on a shirt the male laughed.

"What for...it's nice and warm in here."

Allen said with a laugh. He didn't mind the other walking around shirtless. He was always a delicious piece of eye-candy. Kicking off his shoes, he then stepped out of his pants, now standing in nothing but his long turtle neck and surprisingly red briefs. Putting both his hands on his hips he grinned.

"Now you don't feel so embarrassed right?"

"Allen, you can stay as long as you want, I don't exactly get tired of having you around." He said warmly. He looked over, nearly spilling his coffee when he realized Allen was pulling off clothing. His face turned a shade of red that could have easily competed with the boy's briefs, "Actually I think I'm even more embarrassed now." He said with a small laugh, trying very hard not to look. "You're going to catch a cold like that." He said, moving past him and grabbing his bags to carry upstairs. "Come on, I'll show you your room." He said, glancing back at him, unsure of what to make of his half naked friend. "So, red huh? How very festive." He teased, taking the whole thing as a joke and trying to ignore just how much he appreciated the sight of his friend's bare legs, tight red briefs, and the ears and tail had always peaked his interest. Not that he would admit to it.

"Hehee~ woops...the idea was to make you less embarrassed."

The neko said with a laugh as he followed the other up the stairs. The red briefs just happened to be within the pack of briefs he'd bought. He didn't actually think anyone would see them, so he didn't fret too much when he discovered he even had them.

"Eh...they came in a pack~ They just can't all be black in one pack."

he said with a laugh. Once they reached the guest room he smiled. It was so big. It made his large bedroom back home look kind of small now. He was quite happy Luca had approved of him staying as long as he wanted. His vacation was quite long, and he honestly didn't know what do to with himself most of the time during many of his vacations and wound up going back to work quite early...missing the hustle and bustle of his work. Taking the smaller bag out of the two duffle bags, the male dropped it onto the nearby bed quickly rummaging through it. Once he found what he was looking for, the neko slipped out of his turtle neck tossing thr shirt over top his open bag.

"So what will you be ordering for dinner--Luca?"

Allen questioned as he slipped into an oversized button up shirt. Not surprisingly it was black, with red pin-stripes. The sleeves drooped over his hands, the shirt dangling just passed the middle of his thighs, for now anyhow until he got excited and his tail would perk up. Rummaging through his bag some more he withdrew a pair of black kitty slippers. Slipping them on, he then went to rummage through his bag some more, awaiting Luca's response~

"I dunno, what sounds good to you? They'll makes us a whole turkey if we ask them to." He said with a shrug, realizing he was staring as Allen undressed, and quickly looking away. Pajamas he assumed, and not a bad idea- though he knew he'd be getting a show every time Allen's tail rose. "Tell you what, let me go change, you get unpacked and decide what you want, and we'll meet back down stairs?" He said as he slipped out of the room. He changed into a pair of green pajama pants and a tight fitting black t-shirt. He headed back downstairs and called up the restaurant to be sure they'd be willing, waiting for Allen, "So," He said, holding the phone to his shoulder, "What'll it be?"

Wow...what an elite restaraunt...willing to make so much on a late thanksgiving night. He agreed with other on settling down first before ordering. He quickly unpacked. Putting everything was quite easy. Even though he had rushed packing he had managed to fold his things neatly, able to stuff them into the vacant dresser present. Once he was finished he pushed the empty bags beneath the rather large bed before heading downstairs.

"Hmm...ham~ pumkin pie~"

the brunette suggested as he walked up to the other. Leaning on the nearby wall, he waited to see what Luca's response would be. He wasn't really sure on what he wanted as a whole meal, but he knew for sure he wanted pumkin pie and ham involved.

"Let's get a ham and pumpkin pie- do you have eggnog? Ah, no, I can spike it, thanks. Let's get the usual fixings with it, potatoes, cranberries, whatever. Mmhmm, ah, hang on-" He turned back to Allen, "Honey ham, or smoked?" He relayed the answer, "Of course, take it off your bill for the year- mmhmm, thanks Tom, you're a star. Happy Thanksgiving." he hung up, turning back to Allen.

"It'll probably take them a while to get that all cooked, should we put the movie on?" He suggested, grabbing his blanket from the counter. He tossed it to his friend, "We can cuddle up with our coffee until dinner gets here."

The neko answered smoked...having a craving for such. He nodded when the male informed him that the food would probably take a while.

"Yeah...the movie will pass the time~"

Catching the blanket, he slung it over his shoulders. Cuddling sounded nice. Now he could watch the horror movie through without feeling too creeped out or anything. Even at the age of twenty-one he was still easily spooked. His friends wondered why he even wanted to watch horror movies. Making his way over to the couch, where a large television sat before it, he spread out the blanket. Curling up under the blanket, the neko looked from under the covers at the other taking a sip of his coffee.

"Don't forget to hit the lights..."

he said before taking another sip of his coffee.

Luca caught the lights before curling up at the oposite end of the couch, pulling another blanket from the back of it and getting comfortable as he finished his coffee. "Here," He got the netflicks to pull up horror flicks, then handed him the remote. "Here, pick anything you'd like." He said as he set his cup aside and snuggled in.

Setting his own cup aside, Allen grabbed the remote from Luca. Before he began to search through the movies, he moved down to the side of the couch Luca was and snuggled up to him. Once he was confortable, he looked over to the television flicking through the movie titles. He took about five minutes looking, before he had settled on Dawn of the dead. He liked zombie movies. He much preferred looking at the older version but the 2004 version would do. Zombie movies didn't creep him out too much so...when with someone else. He pressed play, placing the remote into Luca's lap.

Luca looked over as Allen cuddled up to him, "Dawn of the Dead works." He agreed, hesitating for a moment before resting an arm around the cat boy, running a finger over one of Allen's soft ears as the movie started. "Allen, what about your family?" He asked, "I mean, shouldn't you be spending time with them?" He asked finally.

Allen nuzzled Luca just a bit as his arm laced around him, a warm finger brushing over his ear gently.

"My family? Well I don't really like hanging out with my family. Besides, my family is pretty big...they most likely won't even notice I'm not there... the youngest never gets much attention in my family."

Allen said with a soft chuckle.

"Besides, I would have a much better time with you. I can actually be myself without facing serious criticism for who I am. My family is judgemental like that... Very uppity-uppity for no real reason at all. And you... Why are you without family this holiday?"

"Ah, well, you know what my family is like." He said with a shrug, "Half my relatives hate me sine my father left me most of his wealth, the few that care live way out east, and they don't care enough to come out here, and my going back there would send all sorts of waves through the family." He said with a small shrug. "But it's all good, you're here, and that's more than I was hoping for."

Allen's tail wagged as Luca expressed how happy he was with his presence. He hadn't felt more appreciated in his life than now. The neko's fingers grabbed a little at Luca's blanket. "You make me feel so special~ Thank you..." the brunette said looking up at the brunette as he spoke.

Luca smiled at him, "Of course." He glanced down, "Are you warm enough? I'll share." He offered, pulling the blanket around his friend before returning his attention to the screen. Things were getting just a bit too cozy, and as comfortable as he was, he had to wonder just how close Allen was trying to be.

Allen was happy to accept the warmth Luca was offering. Lying under his blanket as well Luca's, the neko place a warm hand onto the brunette's...enjoying the feel of his heart beating in his chest. Looking toward the screen now, Allen finally started paying attention to the movie. Emerald eyes would divert away from the tv every now and again when zombies would kill off someone. He pressed his small form into Luca's just a bit more, trying to refraim from gasping or anything during the flick. He didn't want to seem too much of a scardy cat~

Luca smirked every time Allen looked away, "You sure like to torture yourself with these movies don't you." He said with a small laugh. "I get to pick the next movie, right?" He asked, having just the perfect movie in mind- something really creepy. As the movie neared it's end the doorbell rang, "Oh, that'll be our dinner, let me up?"

"That's what my friends back home like to ask me. The answer's always yes."

The male said with a soft laugh. He just couldn't help but watch horror movies. He was addicted to watching the pointless killing on television....even though it spooked him. Allen felt it was one of the more interesting movie genres out... One that he couldn't really feel himself getting tired of.

Sure you can pick the next one..."

Allen said as he moved away from the other allowing him to leave the couch. Lying back down onto the couch, the neko waited there, with the movie on pause while Luca went to get the door.

Back
Top Bottom