Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Torrid x Jugger

"One second" she sad and dashed back into the bedroom, scooping up the two free pillows and the blanket leaving the cover sheet for mercy. She came back into the bar with her arms full and dumped it all on Nathan. She pulled the shirt over her head and laid it on the floor, and then laid across it. "There.. if she gets the whole bed we may as well get the rest.. "

Nathan chuckled and pulled the now naked girl closer to him as they both lay under the covers. "You-a speaky my language. Ha." He leaned over and met her forehead with his as he smiled with his eyes closed. He felt even more relaxed now with her close to him as he tried to sleep next to the girl he had been so used to sleeping beside. He opened his eyes and watched her, happy that she was still awake and that she had came for him in the bar room.

Tanna laughed softly and curled into Nathan "Tomorrow" she said with a yawn "she sleeps out here and WE get the bed" she yawned and stroked her fingers through his hair even as she drifted slowly off to sleep.

Mercy woke the next morning.. or night and realized that she was alone in the bed. She knew Nathan had gone into the bar. Perhaps Tanna was just up and a bout already, she moved into the bar and didn't see either of them. Peeking behind the bar she saw the pair laying in an embrace behind it. Well, now she knew why Tanna hadn't been happy to see her. It seemed the little elf had claimed the vampire for her own.

Nathan woke up soon after with a yawn. It was late out, just the perfect time to open the bar. He didn't notice Mercy as he pulled the covers off both of him and Tanna, revealing their nude bodies. Nathan began to shake Tanna to try and wake her up. "Hey Tanna...cmon, its night time, time to get up...haha irony...but seriously, we gotta get ready for the bar."

(G'night. Heading to bed now, see you tomorrow.)

She stretched against him, her breasts pressing into his chest "No more sleeping on the floor" she mumbled and sat up and pulled his shirt over her head and scooped up the pillows and blankets and lugged them into the bedroom.

When Tanna walked in, Mercy was sitting on the bed already dressed in the bar outfit. Smiling to the girl Tanna moved to her own outfit and poured herself into it. She undid the braid at the back of her head and let her hair wave gently down her back. Sitting down next to Mercy she looked at the girl "Being a bar maid is tough work, but you'll get good tips, better tips if you can flirt and dance the line between just enough and too far. " She patted her hand and then walked back out to the bar.

Nathan walked passed Tanna as she passed him when she came out to the bar. He didn't even care if Mercy saw him nude as he went for his wardrobe. A few minutes later, he came out in his butler uniform and stretched a little. "Hey Mercy, if you didn't get enough sleep, just sleep another hour and then come to work. Tanna'll be fine working by herself for an hour. You gotta adjust to the new sleeping schedule we gotta do."

Tanna was giving the tables and bar a quick wipe down with a rag when Nathan walked out. "You know.." she said as she looked at Nathan "I could take some sandpaper to these, in this one someone carved.. "bubba wuzz here". I wonder who bubba was." She was bright eyed and perky, ready to start the night.

Meanwhile Mercy was still sitting on the bed, he had said that Tanna could work fine by herself for an hour. She wasn't sleepy anymore, so she made her way into the bar "I don't really need anymore, I'm ready I think.. would it be ok if I just watched Tanna for a few minutes.. so I could get the jist of things?"

"Sure, why not Tanna. The tables really could use some of that, thanks...I'll go out and buy some sandpaper when I get the chance to." He turned to Mercy and nodded. "Yeah, just watch her for a few minutes and try to keep a good eye out, make sure you know what to do and how to get tips. Believe me, this job pays more with tips than what I'll pay you."

Tanna moved quickly as the people began to trickle in. It didn't take her long to fall into a rhythm, and it wasn't long before her bodice was full of tips. She'd been a little put off when someone had grabbed her from the front rather than from the back. But she got over it when he'd left her a nice tip, she did however warn him never to do it again, in a sugary sweet and polite voice.

Mercy watched from the back of the bar until someone took a seat near her and placed an order without having her ask him for it. She moved quickly up to Nathan, and had the order filled. She flirted but she wasn't as natural at it as Tanna was. It was going to take some work.

Nathan seemed to be just fine filling out three orders in rows, though he could've really used a second person behind the bar to get orders with him. When he finally got a chance of rest, he leaned against the counter seeming a bit tired and only half the work day had gone by. Again, Erryon sat at table six and watched Tanna, though he didn't say anything to her. He was accompanied by an obvious soldier of some kind, but his face was hidden beneath the helmet and all that could be seen was his mouth.

Tanna waved Mercy over to her, when she came. She pointed to table six and asked her to handle it. Going about her business of taking orders and clearing away empties. If she didn't have to deal with Erryon, all the better.

She bit her lip nervously as she looked at table six, sucking it up she walked over. "What can I get you gentleman tonight?" Erryon's glance automatically went to Tanna and said "Her, tell her to switch tables with you." Mercy shook her head, knowing that something was a bit off "She's busy, what can I get you?" Erryon ordered a coke, and when the other man ordered a beer he frowned and berated him. The man didn't seem to care.

Walking back to the bar Mercy looked at Nathan "Why does that guy only want Tanna to wait on him? do they know each other? A beer and a coke please." She placed her tray on the bar, and waited for the order.

(Aye, I was gonna make the other man my second character by the way.)

Nathan shrugged, not even caring that Erryon was here but he didn't feel right about the other guy. Nathan pulled out another bottle of coke as he got glass bottle of beer and gave it to Mercy. "We'll talk about it later, just don't let Tanna talk to him if she doesn't want to, and if they say anything about her, I want you to tell me when you can. Alright?" He smiled and patted her cheek as if saying "good job so far" and pointed to table six.

Mercy just shrugged "Alright" slipping the tray off the bar she moved over to table six and hand each man their drink. She'd been successfully blocking all contact with table six and Tanna all night, it seemed a bit odd to her that the men had stayed ALL night. Now as things trickled of and she thought it had to be getting close to closing time they were still there.

On the other side of the bar Tanna was having an order filled, "Two beers bossman, How do you thin Mercy did?" she asked him curiously as she fussed with her hair. She didn't think she'd ever be able to see him behind the bar without thinking about the two of them laying behind it naked and in each others arms. The thought made her blush a bit as she watched him make the drinks.

Nathan was too busy filling counter orders and Tanna's order to notice the blush. "Dunno really. She seems to have gotten the hang of it but I haven't really been able to focus outside of this general area haha...work is so busy when you gotta fill in three orders at once and then some. Maybe I should hire up some other people?" He gave Tanna the drinks and looked over to Table Six. Apparently, the man in the armor seemed to have taken notice of hearing of Nathan hiring for another person to work the bars. "Tanna...I know you don't want to, but I think Mercy is busy...when the bar closes, stay with me out here...Erryon and his guest seemed to have plotted something."

"Plotting something?" she looked at him curiously and then back to the table. "Sure thing boss." She decided to let Mercy take what was left of the business since Tanna had been faster and covered more ground then she had. Grabbing a rag she began to wipe down the tables and bar.

When the last of the customers except table six, Tanna walked to Mercy and told her she'd finish up out here and to go relax. She walked back to the bar, and finished a bit of the clean up. Wondering to herself what was going to happen when Erryon finally decided to act on whatever he was plotting.

The knight-like person finally stood up and walked over to Nathan as he was cleaning the counter. He flipped up his visor to reveal his face. "Excuse me sir, I was wondering if you had an opening...See, I'm no good as a soldier...I'm more of a...social person who's very protective of people...would you hire me as a bar-man/security officer here?" Nathan looked at Tanna. "What'd you think?"

Tanna scrunched her delicate nose a bit and looked at Nathan. "Why were you here with Erryon?" she asked him. It was all well and great that he wasn't a good solider, but there was no way she wanted Nathan to employ a spy from the elven guard, a spy for Erryon. It was all a bit sketchy for Tanna.

"Erryon told me I could find a better life here...he said I wasn't cut out for...well, a soldier...He told me I could live my life better here, as a barman...please Miss Tanna...may you allow me to work here? I'll do it for free...I just need a place to stay and protect without having to go to war with anybody..."

"If you believe him Stone, go ahead and hire him." was alll she said before she went back to scrubbing tables. She liked things neat and tidy, and bars had a bad habit of getting all dirty. She began to wonder where a fourth person would sleep, last night had been hard enough. But four people in one room with one bed? it was going to be a tight squeeze.

"Hired, you get no pay but you keep whatever tips you get. You have to sleep on the floor I'm afraid...its hard enough to squeeze three people on one bed." The man nodded. "Thank you sir...and my name is Darian O'Brian...pleasure to be working here." Erryon smirked, but it was hidden beneath the hoodie. He got up and left the bar now.

She gnawed on her bottom lip a bit, watching Erryon leave the bar. She looked back to the man who called himself Darian, and then back to Nathan. She still didn't think something right. When the bar was clean she slipped into the back room. She noticed that the bed was made, but Mercy was cuddled up in a chair in the corner. And the other woman didn't say a word to Tanna as she moved about the room. Which was just as well, the two didn't seem to get along well.

Nathan came walking into the room. "Darian's sleeping on one of the bar's booths, its comfier than the floor but its kinda....restrictive. Anyway, you two can take the bed. Seriously, I can't let two beautiful women live with me and one of them isn't sleeping in a nice, comfy bed. I can sleep on the floor again, no problem."

Tanna walked into the bathroom and ran some water over her face. In a matter of days two had become four, and now with Darian being here, Erryon having brought him. She felt a little less safe, she was positive that he was supposed to be some type of spy. On top of that, if she wanted to sleep with Nathan she'd have to sleep on the floor.

Back in the bedroom, Mercy had stayed firmly in the chair. "It's alright I slept in the bed last night. You and Tanna should take the bed. It's your bed after." When Tanna came out of the bathroom and crawled into bed she wondered why Mercy was still curled up in the chair.

"Alright, if you say so Mercy....just get some sleep alright?" Nathan crawled next to Tanna and brushed some hair out of her face as he smiled at her. "Hey Tanna...do you mind if I get a little snack before sleeping? I could really use some of that luscious blood of yours." He said as his fangs came out slightly upon getting ready to feast.

She smiled up at him and tilted her head back, exposing her throat to him. She'd been waiting for this since the first time he'd fed off of her. "I don't mind" she said as she slid her fingers into his hair and brought his lips to her the exposed skin of her throat. "Take what you need."

Back
Top Bottom