Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Torrid x Jugger

Nathan could feel a sensation in his cock that he was sure would be him cumming, though it wasn't going to happen quickly at the rate she was going, though it did feel good. He slipped in a second finger into her as he fingered her, wanting her to orgasm so she would experience the best the pleasure could come for her. He smiled and began to kiss up and down the back of her neck as she rubbed him. "How does it feel Tanna...tell Stone how much you want this."

"Stone.. it feels so good." She nearly screamed when he slipped a second finger inside of her. "god it feels better than anything I've ever felt before." she released his cock for a moment to cup his balls, squeezing and rubbing them. "I want it so bad Stone.. you're going to make me cum" she moved her fingers back to his cock and resumed her twisting stroke. "I want you too cum too."

"Where at? If I cum now, I'll do it all over your bottom." Though it wasn't like he mattered or not where he would shoot his load out. Though, it did matter to him where she wanted it to be. This night was for her, and he would make it to every last bit of what she wanted. He continued to finger her, faster and rougher as he tried to get her to cum, feeling that he would reach the point that he would cum also.

She shoved a little until she was able to roll onto her back, facing him down her fingers stroked him over her breasts "Cum on my breasts.. please.." her hips were lifting and grind against his fingers as they moved in her faster and rougher, her walls were convulsing around his fingers as her orgasm overtook her. "Stone!" she called out as her juices coated his fingers.

Nathan had straddled over her as he still reached back to finger her. Hearing her request, he nodded as he could feel he would last no longer. As she rubbed him, he moved his free hand down and angled his cock as his load shot out and covered her breasts with his juices. He panted as his fingers slipped out of her after she oragasmed. He smiled and rolled over and looked at her to see how she was. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

She was wide eyed as she looked over at him. "That's what you get for messing with me Stone" she teased softly. She looked down at her breasts at his cum, and smiled a little. She brought her fingers up and rubbed it into her chest as if it were lotion.

"Didn't you know.." she looked at him curiously " "jizz" is better than any lotion out there?" she said looking at him very seriously. "if you ever want to give me more let me know"

"No actually, I didn't know that. Perhaps later tonight or tomorrow we can get cracking again, haha. You seemed to really enjoy yourself." He smiled and pulled the covers over them both as he lay his body next to hers, arm draped over her. "Get a good day's rest. Tomorrow, we can work on whatever it is you wanted to do." Though he already knew. It had to do with Erryon.

"Ok" she said on a yawn and curled into his arm as it draped over her. She slept through the day, and decided when she woke up that getting used to a vampires hours wouldn't be as hard as she thought. She slipped out of bed, without waking Nathan and went to her pack. She drew out a pad of paper and a pencil, tilting her head she looked over at Nathan and sketched him as he lay.. tangled in the blankets.. she scribbled the word "Stone" across the bottom of the picture. She smiled and slipped the pad back in her pack, some people took pictures to capture memories but Tanna drew.

Nathan awoke a few minutes later after she had finished her drawing. Seeing her gone from the bed, he sat up slowly and yawned as he rubbed one of his eyes while looking around the room. When he saw her, he looked at her blankly before getting out of bed. "I'm surprised you woke up before me Tanna. Haha...there's a first for everything, even if it comes early." He scratched the back of his head while he looked off into space. "Though I never expected you to adjust to the hours so early."

"I suppose it's like any night job" she said honestly "when you know you have to be up your body sets an internal alarm clock. " She smiled over at him as she slid into her outfit. "I feel good, ready go! Is there something I could prep before opening? give you a little more time to rest if you want?"

"Uh...dunno why you're getting dressed...today's Sunday, they don't allow Bars to be open on Sunday in these parts. Some religious bit that I don't really care for and all that blah. Sorry to burst your bubble Tanna, you might as well go back to bed. I'm gonna head out into town to get my usual daily doses of human blood, your blood is good but if I get it everyday, it just won't feel as special."

"Oops" she said and looked at him a bit sheepishly "I forgot about that.. you did tell me that yesterday." She moved to the pack and pulled out her jeans and t-shirt and changed into them. "I'm not going back to bed, it'll mess up my hours. But I probably shouldn't go out into town huh?"

"Hm...I don't want you to seem a bit...lonely here and without anything of sorts to do...I could...always hide your scent with my own and I can give you a hoodie to wear, just wear the hood up like that guy from yesterday did and I bet you'd be juuuust fine. How bout it?"

She nodded "That sounds good" she said as she slipped her small feet into her shoes. She grabbed a pony tail holder from her pack, and braided her hair so it wouldn't be visible once she put his hoodie on.

"One problem though, I hope you like blood smeared on you to hide your scent." He said as he went to his closet to search for a hoodie that would be small enough for her, yet able to conceal her identity when worn.

She blinked at his words "Blood? you're going to smear blood on me? that sounds disgusting." she shrugged though "But if it'll hide my scent I guess I don't really have a choice huh?" She reached into her pack and grabbed her money, stuffing it in her front pocket.

"Can't use what I did earlier. It doesn't really mask your scent, moreover...kinda makes it disgusting to those not used to the smell or those who don't accept it...y'know? Eh not really...not sure if elves have strong snozes like us vampires."

She rolled her eyes and looked over at him "Just get me the hoodie Stone, and we can get this blood smearing business over with." She bent over the bed to straighten the sheets and pillows and then tucked in the ends. Making it nice and neat.

"Yeah yeah calm down...where the...here it is." He came out with a black hoodie, simple but it seemed to be small enough to fit her. "Something I used to wear, might actually hide your scent instead of the blood if you prefer this one."

Nathan bit the palm of his hand so he would bleed. He reached over and went under her clothes as he smeared her breasts with the blood, mainly her breasts to see how'd she'd react.

She raised an eyebrow at Nathan as he swiped his hand and blood across her breasts. "I'm beginning to think you like your bodily fluids on me Stone" She said as she flipped the hood over her head and tucked the braid under her shirt.

Back
Top Bottom