Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Torrid x Jugger

Darian sighed and nodded as he got to work. HE seemed to be decent at it, though he was slower than Nathan because he wasn't actually sure where most the drinks were or what they were exactly. When he had them, he placed it all on a tray. "Hope they got what they wanted...I dun care haha..."

Nathan peered in through the door and waited for Tanna to get busy. When she was, he pointed the radar at her and began to emit this into her head. "You will forgive Mercy...she is sorry she did this to you, it was just a prank and nothing more to be friendly...also, put some ice in Darian's shirt to wake him up."

Tanna shook her head at Darian, and wondered why he wanted to be here in the first place. Because he's Erryon's spy, that's why. She glanced at the order and sighed, he'd given her three scotches and one whiskey. Moving back behind the bar, Tanna fixed the drinks herself and while slipping the ice into the scotch she dropped a few down Darian's shirt.

From then on she brought her orders to Mercy, deciding she was the lesser of the two evils. Something in her niggled that she should forgive the girl, but she won't forgive until she gets an apology. Or until the girl begged on her knees. Whatever, either was fine.

Darian cried out and began to try and get the cold ice cubes out of his shirt before they fell to the ground. He sighed, and was now fully awake. "I guess I deserve that...Well, I'm awake now. Happy?" He said as he began to get orders from the counter.

Nathan wasn't satisfied. He again spoke to her via her minds using the machine. "Forgive Mercy, she wants to apologize but you're scaring her...forgive Mercy, forgive Mercy, forgive Mercy..."

Tanna growled under her breath. This was getting ridiculous, she knew that her subconscious was not that annoying. She began to think about the situations as they happened, while she waited and cleaned tables. There was always one missing component when the incidents happened. Nathan, where was he? He'd be out of the room sleeping.

On one of her trips for drinks, Tanna laid a hand over Mercy's and looked at the girl "Forget about what happened alright? I'm not upset with you anymore. I forgive you." she didn't think the girl had done it on purpose anymore. She thought something was very very fishy.

Darian raised an eyebrow seeing Tanna forgive Mercy. "What gives? I thought you practically hated her guts now?" He shrugged and went to cleaning glasses as he waited for more orders, though by this late in the day there weren't that many people left to serve all that much anymore. Nathan smiled and went into the wardrobe to put away the machine seeing that everything was good now.

She glared at Darian and shook her head. "Mind your own business" is all she said in response. When the last customer left, Tanna set about cleaning up the tables and then looked back at Mercy and Darian. They seemed to be doing fine, so she walked into the bedroom.

Leaning over Nathan she poked him. "Wake up Stone, we need to talk."

Nathan groaned as he sat up and rubbed his eyes sleepily. He looked at Tanna and smiled. "Hey Tanna...work done already? Sorry about not coming...I'm just really sore...whats up?"

"Why'd you do it.. and don't ask me what.. you know good and well what. " She was hugging herself across her stomach a bit. "I had a lot of time to think about everything that happened today.. and do you know who the only person missing from every situation was.. YOU." She shifted a little "granted I don't know what types of powers vampires have.. but.. riddle me this.. how did I KNOW mercy would dump a bucket of water on my head? I'm no psychic.. and then suddenly.. there's this nagging in the back of my head while I'm working to forgive her.. that's not me.. I know how to hold a grudge... so why did you do it?"

She raised an eyebrow as she looked at him.

Nathan sighed and sat up. He looked at her with a smile and chuckled. "Well, its something I bought a long time ago but never really tried out. Now that I actually had...subject...to try it on, well, I gave it a shot. It was supposed to just put thoughts into your head, I didn't think it was supposed to actually make you do them."

"You put the thought in her head that she should dump water over my head, Nathan! She's a human, not an elf or a vampire! You put a thought in her head like that and it's more like a command" She sighed softly. "You tried it on me too, to smooth everything over between myself and Mercy." Frowning, she turned and walked into the bathroom. "At least you thought to try and fix what you'd messed with"

"Yeah...I know that still doesn't owe me forgiveness so...I'll let you have the bed to yourself for a few nights..." He sighed as he sat up and got to the edge of the bed. He rubbed his eyes trying to wake up but he was still so tired. "Man...I'm really out of it lately..."

She tilted her head and looked over at him, her barmaids outfit half on and half off. She walked over to him, and cupped his chin in her hand and lifted his face, looking down into it. "Nathan, can vampires get sick?" Tanna began to wonder about the blood she'd been letting him take. "Perhaps you should ask Mercy for some blood."

"Huh? What for? I'm fine...I'm perfectly fine...Vampires can't get sick from things like colds and stuff...though, I am feeling a bit tired more usual than lately...Maybe I should..." Moving away from her, he slowly slugged himself through the room until he was at the bar counter next to Mercy. "I need something to drink Mercy...I'm not feelin too good...probably cuase I haven't ate in a while or something..."

Mercy nodded "Alright" she came out from around the bar without an arguement. He looked off, and if the blood would help then she might as well give it to him. She pulled her hair to the side and exposed her neck to him.

Nathan sunk his fangs into her and started to drink blood from her, almost losing himself again like he did to Tanna the first day. He pulled away and wiped the blood from his lips. "Thanks...I feel a lot better now...damn...blood these days, good blood anyway, healthy, are hard to come by what with all this tainted stuff that can go into your bloodstream and all that..." Darian looked up and raised an eyebrow. "You didn't have any of Tanna's blood...did you?"

Mercy sagged a little against a bar stool and then rubbed her neck.

Tanna watched from the doorway as he drank from Mercy, her heart hurt a bit as she realized that he blood was bad for him. She turned back into the bedroom and shut the door, tonight had been pretty horrible she decided as she stripped out of the uniform and pulled on her jeans and a heavy sweater she'd gotten while shopping.

Walking out to the bar she addressed all of them "I need some air.. I'll be back in a little bit." She slid into the hallway and up the stairs. The freezing night air hit her hard, but it was just what she needed.

Nathan and Darian turned to see her leave. "Alright, see you in a bit Tanna." Nathan said as he went over. The cold air had dropped the temperature a bit, so he went over and turned up the heater. "Man...its freezing out there...you think she'll be alright?" Darian shrugged. "Elves can withstand cold, though they can still feel it."

"You both are just fools." She went over to the closet and snagged Darian's jacket, shrugging into it without asking she dashed out the door, as fast as could since she was still a little weak. She ran into Tanna not more than a block away.

The small elf was leaning up against the side of the building at the entrance to an alley. A tear had frozen as an icicle on her cheek, but she was unsure if the cold had caused that. Mercy just leaned next to her and took her hand in her own. She'd talk if she wanted but Mercy didn't want her to be alone.

Tanna turned her head and looked over at Mercy. "I've only known him two days longer than you have" she said honestly. "But it hurts that my blood is bad for him.. if I hadn't suggested he drink from you.. sorry about that by the way.. he would have just gotten weaker."

Nathan sighed and sat back as he waited for the two to come back. Darian sighed and shook his head at Nathan before walking out into the cold, leaving Nathan there. "What? What'd I do?" Darian walked until he came upon Mercy and Tanna. "Hey...Tanna you alright?"

"I'm fine" She looked beyond Darian but didn't see Nathan, just as well. Without realizing it she'd almost killed him or something. "You guys didn't have to come out here you know? I wasn't going to run away or anything. I just needed air."

Mercy decided to take control of the situation and grabbed the two by the hands and dragged them both back to the bar, she was getting cold and tired.

Darian shrugged. "I can't stand having one of my own kind out alone, so thats why I'm here. Surely a human couldn't do all that much to protect you." And after he had said that, Mercy began to drag him back to the bar. Inside the bar, Nathan had just finished cleaning and was about to turn in before he heard the door open. He turned around to see the three of them. "Hey."

Tanna walked over to Nathan, sliding her hand into his own and pulled him to the bedroom. Where she stripped down to nothing and crawled into their bed. If that wasn't clue enough that she wanted him here with her and not else where, she didn't know what was.

Back in the bar Mercy turned towards Darian, and shrugged out of his coat. "I guess we should get to bed as well." She said, almost shyly.

Darian shrugged. "You get the bed. I'm fine with the barstools. I'm not sharin the bed with someone I hardly even know. Sorry." HE said as he walked over to the booth and laid down as he tried to sleep.

Nathan walked over and stripped down as well as he joined Tanna under the covers with her. He smiled and looked at her, being friendly by pinching her nipples like before. "I'm so sorry Tanna...I shouldn't've done that to ya."

Mercy looked at him "Darian really.. there is no sense when we can both have a good nights sleep in a bed. I promise not to cuddle you."

In the bedroom Tanna sighed softly and squirmed back into Nathan. "You didn't do anything Stone, but.." she turned so that she could look up at him "I don't think you should take blood from me anymore."

"Why not Tanna...?" He said confused at her. Darian never got a chance to finish what he said, so he didn't know exactly why he had to.

Darian sighed. "Fine...if you REALLY want me in bed with you, lets go." He said as he got up and stretched. He walked past her and into the bedroom and opened the door. He didn't even mind seeing the two naked on the bed, he just headed straight for his own bed and laid down to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom