Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Torrid x Jugger

torridsoul

Star
Dressed in all black the lithe figure slid out the window of her room. Reaching in she plucked her pack off the floor and closed the window silently from the outside. She peered in once last time and sighed, she was really going to miss her home and her friends. But she had to do what she was doing, for the sake of her freedom.

She slid silently along the sides of homes and businesses, ducking under windows and passing through the village in the dead of the night. She wondered how many other women would take to running away? Her body froze against the wall of someones home as two members of the Elven Guard passed by, making their rounds she thought. She could wait them out. It was mere minutes before she could begin moving again, she was almost out of the village she didn't think there was any chance of her being caught tonight now. But as she slipped into the forest she heard voice ahead of her, blending once again she ducked behind the rioting overgrown bush.. no way would she let herself be caught. Not if it meant she'd be forced to endure the fate she'd been in formed of earlier that morning.

Earlier that day...

A knock on the door pulled Tanna out of her books. She pushed her curtain of red hair from her face and answered the door, to find a sleek looking male elf on her stoop. "Can I help you?" she asked as her emerald green eyes took the man in. The words he would speak made her heart drop to the floor.

"I am Erryon.. sent by the king. To be your mate." His voice was cool, and his eyes were hard. She could tell this was no man she wanted any part of.

"I'm sorry Erryon.. you must be mistaken I'm not taking a mate, now or ever" Even as she spoke the words she knew it was a mistake, his hand swung out in an open palmed slap and hit her face.

"The king has demanded that every woman of marriageable age, marry. Your name was on the list, you're to be my mate. You'd be wise.. Tanna, to learn your place. I'll be back tomorrow" he spat the words, his disgust was apparent. And then he turned and walked from her door.

Tanna slammed the door, and made her plans. She was getting out.

http://www.deviantart.com/download/49166022/_DGM_Lavi_Sniper_Supprise__by_KaiSuki.png

Nathan had been watching Tanna since the very beginning when she began to enter the forest. He was quiet, quick, and hidden all the while he stalked her until the point he got ahead of her. He spoke out to her to acknowledge that he was there. "Hello there delicious." Upon seeing her hide once more, he laughed as he jumped from tree to tree, each jump causing leaves to bristle and fall from their branches until silence. Nothing would sound, nothing would stir until in Tanna's ear, the faintest of whispers could be heard. "Where ya going?" Nathan had suddenly appeared behind the girl. He instantly took her wrists and pinned them against the tree as he smirked. "You smell different from regular humans...that some kinda perfume or something you got on?"

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/264/2/d/redhead__by_teh_chrome_kiwi-d2z7uin.jpg

Tanna's green eyes went wide with terror. This wasn't one of the the Elven Guard, he wasn't even an elf. He looked like a human to her kind of. There was something different about him, that she couldn't quite put her finger on right this moment. Probably because she was trapped between him and a tree. "I'm ahhh, just headed out of town" she answered with a sarcastic bite. And what the hell was he talking about? She was sneaking out of her village in the dead of the night why would she put perfume on? She didn't even own any perfume!! "I'm not a human at all, let alone regular. And I haven't got any perfume on!" She pushed her wrists against his. "Please, let me go I need to get out of here.. fast."

Nathan was still confused hearing she didn't have any perfume. He put his head near her neck and started to sniff her, a scent he had never smelled before. "What are you then if you're not human? Your scent is most...exotic....I wonder if your blood will taste just as good. And why do you need to get out of here? Afraid of the big bad wolf or something?"

"I'm an elf" she would have pulled the black cap off her head and pointed her ears out but he had her hands trapped. It hit her when he wondered aloud what he blood would taste like. A vampire, he was a vampire. She'd never seen one before, and she'd just assumed they would like zombie or something like that. "For some reason, I doubt it's the big bad wold I've got to worry about. I think I've got to be more worried about blood sucking vampires." Even as she spoke the words she noted that she probably ought to learn how to keep her mouth shut, at the very least she needed to learn how to censor what she let come out of her big mouth.

Nathan just laughed as his fangs crept out and lay their points on her neck. "Your smell...its your blood, I can sense it...I can't wait to try elven blood, I heard its most...exquisite." He began to slowly press his fangs more into her, but they didn't penetrate through her flesh yet. He was toying with her.

"Well I'm sorry but I can't control the way my blood smells" she said. She was scared, really scared. Rumor had it, that fire could deter vampires. Unfortunately for Tanna, fire was not her strong suit. She knew some elves that could draw fire out through their finger tips. She let out a helpless squeal as she felt his fangs against her skin. "I'll make you a deal.. " she said softly.. "you go ahead and drink some of my blood, don't kill me. Help me get out of here, and you can drink from me some more. Just don't.. kill me." Man, she really didn't want to die.

A gleam appeared in Nathan's eyes upon hearing that. Though, without acknowledging that it was a deal, he sank his fangs hard into her flesh as he drank her blood. It tasted wonderful and sent him to glutton paradise as he drank. He almost lost control of himself when he pulled away and wiped some blood off his mouth. "Deal...exactly what are you rnning from?"

She cried out as his fangs sank into her soft flesh, she felt as though her veins were on fire and not necessarily in a bad way, as he drained the blood from her body. The long he drank the more she was sure that he wasn't taking the deal she'd offered. Her eyes slid closed in defeat, until he pulled away. She almost didn't hear his words. "Running?" she asked.. reality slammed into her. "Oh right.. The king of the Elves in this area is forcing all elven females of marriageable age to take a husband. I met the man he'd paired me with.. " she stopped and looked at the vampire. "I didn't want to marry him."

Nathan nodded understanding. Though vampires weren't ruled by a specific leader, he knew that even he wouldn't like being married to a bastardly person, no matter who it was. "Alright...I'll take you to my place but you're going to have to work for your safety. Blood isn't going to be enough, I hope you like a bar maid outfit." He picked her up and sat her on his back as he took off in the direction to town.

"You have a place?" she tilted her head curiously. A vampire with a bar.. wasn't that interesting. She held onto him, after he put her on his back not knowing what else to do. She wondered if being a bar maid was hard, and what a bar maid outfit even looked like. She had a small body, very lithe. Her breasts weren't very large and her hips, while flared slightly were still tiny and she bet.. if the vampire put his hands on either side of her waist they'd wrap fully around it. Anything made for a human female would require her to make quite a few alterations. "What does a bar maid outfit look like?" she asked curiously.

"Skimpy. Revealing, though...on you, probably just the right size anyway." He joked as he teased her about her small body. They soon arrived in town and he noticed the dawn was coming. He growled as he made his way through town, feeling a burning sensation the longer he stayed out. "We're almost there, I can't run as fast as I could before otherwise I'd give myself away."

"Well if you have a pair of scissors, and some needle and thread I could make it the right size" she said. Obviously not afraid of the work, hard or not. If he was going to give her safety in exchange for work and blood she'd take it. She wondered how long it'd take for the Elven Guard to realize she was gone, and how long before they came looking for her. "Are we going to make it before sunrise? I don't want you to burn up or anything.. "

"Yeah, we'll make it but damn this smirks...cmon almost there." A few minutes later, he managed to get her to the bar. He descended the flight of stairs that led down to the entrance and opened it. HE walked in and set her down before closing the door and locking it. "You have to stay quiet. Unfortunately, this bar is built illegally below a liquor store. I kinda...steal everything from them and bring it all here. Not by bottles or anything, kinda...well its complicated. I'll show you later when you start working. Go into that room over there and get some rest...you get used to sleeping during the day or else you'll have a hard time working for me." He pointed toward a room set in the corner of the bar.

She raised an eyebrow and looked at the vampire, she figured how he stole the liquor was his own business. And maybe she'd ask him about it sometime. But not right now she thought as she moved to the door. "My name is Tanna, by the way.. whats yours?" she pulled the cap off her head and freed her red locks, letting them fall down to her bottom. She leaned against the door, waiting for his answer.

"Nathan. Nathan Stone. Though you don't have to worry on remembering it, you can call me whatever you want. Go get some rest, I gotta get ready for when the bar opens up tonight." He moved behind the counter and began to start getting liquor from the alcohol kegs in the liquor store above. Tubes stole the liquor and brought it down to kegs of his own that he'd be ready for serving tomorrow. All the while, he began to clean glasses.

"Where do you keep the bar maids outfit, I could probably have it fitting alright by tonight.. I don't really expect you to have a needle and thread, but maybe some pins or something?" She didn't expect him to drop what he was doing and get it for her. She could do it herself if he told her. She'd sleep soon, but she was still a bit wired from running away.

"I'll have one ready for you when you wake up. Don't worry, its probably goign to fit seeing as how its child sized but since the whole 'child labor law' thing passed a long while ago its been a bit...well, no cheap labor. Just get some sleep and I'll have it ready for you in the morning."

"Alright then" she said with a shrugged and walked into the room, and closed the door behind her. She wasn't expecting much, but the bed was nicer than she imagined it would be. She slipped out of her clothes and laid them over the chair. A bad habit of hers, she hated sleeping with clothes on. She slid under the blanket with a yawn and closed her eyes. Before falling asleep she wondered if she snored.

Soon Nathan had finished and his work was done until tonight. He got everything ready and good looking as he walked into his room, though he didn't know that Tanna was nude under the blankets. He told her she could sleep in there, yes, but he didn't say he wouldn't sleep on the floor for her if she took his bed. Without thinking, he crawled into bed with ehr and under the covers but upon lifting them, he saw her condition. "Well well, decided to show me some gratitude?"

Her eyes shot open, she didn't scream or make a sound. She quickly went over everything in her mind, and decided that even if she knew he'd be joining her she still would have chose to sleep naked because that was how she was most comfortable when she was in bed, night clothes just got all tangled about her legs and made her feel confined. "If you say so" was all she said before rolling over and closing her eyes again.

"Ah cmon baby...you still can pay me back in other ways than work and blood...you know you wanna." He teased as he reached over and began to rub her nipple to see how she would react. He had no intention of sleeping with her that night, moreover just teasing her about her sleeping nude in bed with another man.

"Go to bed Stone, and don't call me baby" was all she said even though her nipple grew hard beneath his touch. It was only natural she told herself, someone rubbed your nipple, it was bound to get hard.. every action had an equal and opposite re-action.. There was no way she was going to have sex with a vampire she'd JUST met grateful or not.

Nathan laughed a little. "Ah lighten up, I'm not that way. I don't fuck on the first date y'know, so don't worry. I'm not gonna take advantage of you as much as I want to." He smiled and flicked her hardened nipple once more before pulling his hands to himself as he tried to fall asleep.

She resisted the childish urge to roll in the bed and stick her tongue out at the vampire "Good night Stone" she let her eyes drift closed once again. There was something oddly comfortable with sharing a bed with him, even if he did like to tease, it would serve him right she thought if she'd teased him back and then didn't put out. However, she was not that cruel.

Back
Top Bottom