Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beginning Of A New Creation In Vampires by RobBase086 and wildkat

wildkat said:
Rose was soon asleep and in her dreams she saw how she was going to kill Robert.

Robert was busy in the lab working on a cure for her and to take care of Kyle so that he would not be a problem any longer for them. Kyle cuddled up next to Rose and kissed her gently onto her shoulder and then neck as he held her in his arms.

Rose woke up with a wicked idea she knew Robert wanted her so she was going to use her sex to get close to him and then to drive a steak thou his heart. she got up and dressed very quickly and kissed Dan on the forehead and then she was out the door and on her way back to the lab she found a good size stake and put it in her purse. she was wearing a black leather body suit with black leather boots that went up to her knees. she walked to the lab leaving her car behind for she was to into killing Robert she forgot to take it.

wildkat said:
Rose woke up with a wicked idea she knew Robert wanted her so she was going to use her sex to get close to him and then to drive a steak thou his heart. she got up and dressed very quickly and kissed Dan on the forehead and then she was out the door and on her way back to the lab she found a good size stake and put it in her purse. she was wearing a black leather body suit with black leather boots that went up to her knees. she walked to the lab leaving her car behind for she was to into killing Robert she forgot to take it.

Rob was still busy working and had figured that possibly Dan might put her up to killing him so he rigged a device that he would hold into his hand and when he pressed the button it would release a dart and hit Rose on her body somewhere injecting instantly the cure for whatever was coursing through her veins. He set it up by using a darts without the antidote inside of it to get it to fire just right holding a dummy to take the hit. Once the dart would hit the dummy and remain inside of it he knew that this would work. Rob figured just in case that the first one would miss her he set up other opportunities to hit her with the remedy to make her feel better. He just had to wait for her to come in to put his plan into action.

Rose got to the Lab and saw Robert and walked right over and said "hello Handsome how is it going". she held back the dirty look she wanted to give him and down right stabbing him right there. she hoped Dan would not hate her for going this way to kill him but part of her did not fully care. Could it be Dan creation might end up be worse then he was himself .

wildkat said:
Rose got to the Lab and saw Robert and walked right over and said "hello Handsome how is it going". she held back the dirty look she wanted to give him and down right stabbing him right there. she hoped Dan would not hate her for going this way to kill him but part of her did not fully care. Could it be Dan creation might end up be worse then he was himself .

Robert heard Rose come into the lab and approach him. "Hi Rose! How are you doing? I am doing well thanks!" He said responding to her but yet he noticed that she as talking to him now where as before she was not saying much to him before she went to see Dan. Robert was prepared in case she tried something but he was not sure on when it was going to happen though.

[can only post when i get to the liberry sorry computer broke]
Rose smiled and put a arm around him saying "I think its time i find out what its like being with a real man want to be that man that shows me or shall i find anther". she had the stack on her but will hidden for it was not all that big and tied to her leg under her skirt. she was hopping she asking him to sleep with her would be his weakness but she will not rest till Robert was dead.

wildkat said:
[can only post when i get to the liberry sorry computer broke]
Rose smiled and put a arm around him saying "I think its time i find out what its like being with a real man want to be that man that shows me or shall i find anther". she had the stack on her but will hidden for it was not all that big and tied to her leg under her skirt. she was hopping she asking him to sleep with her would be his weakness but she will not rest till Robert was dead.

[It is ok. I understand that your computer broke down. Trust me that is what I had to do last year and the year before that because I did not have my computer up and running. So take your time on your replies.]
Robert smiled acting like nothing was going on and she was still the same person when he knew that she was not. He knew that Dan had corrupted her. "Well Rose I would love to sleep with you baby and have some fun but I have been doing some important work here. Now I do have a surprise for you though. Why would you need to find another man when you have me already?" That is what he said to her when he was the first man that she had bitten and loved him. Robert pushed the remote which shot an dart into Roses firm ass as he held her in his arm. He did not know how long it would take for the formula to clean her system out. He had hoped he would get his old Rose back that he loved and not this evil one.

Rose let out a scream as her vision started to get blurry she wiped out the stack and stabbed Robert. She had no idea where she stabbed him. she took a few steps back and screamed you jerk Dan would kill you for that. She then passed out on the floor . She woke a few mintes later holding her head for it was pounding. She looked up at Dan as the events that happened in the past flowed thou her mind and tears ran down her checks she looked at Robert and said "I"m sorry " and ran out of the door.

wildkat said:
Rose let out a scream as her vision started to get blurry she wiped out the stack and stabbed Robert. She had no idea where she stabbed him. she took a few steps back and screamed you jerk Dan would kill you for that. She then passed out on the floor . She woke a few mintes later holding her head for it was pounding. She looked up at Dan as the events that happened in the past flowed thou her mind and tears ran down her checks she looked at Robert and said "I"m sorry " and ran out of the door.

Robert stood there watching and did not expect that she would stab him with a stake. He was thankful that she hit him in the shoulder and not into the heart. While she was passed out Robert removed the stake from the left shoulder and tossed the stake across the room. Robert was in shock what she screamed out, but he knew that she was not herself and had been brains washed by Dan to kill him off. Robert shot a dart off to hit Dan and got him with one. As he watched and then looked at Dan. "See what you have done ass munch! Now she is gone and I do not know where she has gone to!" As Robert runs out of the lab to try to find Rose.

Rose was running down the road and found a street she had never seen before and walked down it. AS she walked she soon found herself surrounded by men all looking her up and down and saying "that they could show her a good time and calling her sweetie ". When she pushed her way out they got angry and said "it was time someone showed her her place in this world". What they did not know was that she was vampire and soon she sucked them all dry. Some of the bystanders were more thugs and such but they just took off not going to even try their luck.

wildkat said:
Rose was running down the road and found a street she had never seen before and walked down it. AS she walked she soon found herself surrounded by men all looking her up and down and saying "that they could show her a good time and calling her sweetie ". When she pushed her way out they got angry and said "it was time someone showed her her place in this world". What they did not know was that she was vampire and soon she sucked them all dry. Some of the bystanders were more thugs and such but they just took off not going to even try their luck.

All of the guys looked at this hot piece of ass and figured that they could take advantage of her since she was alone and no one protecting her at all. One guy looked at her with a smile and said to her, "Hey baby! Why don't you come over here and suck on my cock and these nuts?" He was very cocky and loved the idea about that. One guy grabbed a hold of her by the arm and pulled her into him so that the could grope her. Feeling her nice firm ass and exploring her body with his hands. "My you are a fine piece of ass baby!" He said to her as another guy grabbed what she was wearing and tore her top from her exposing her breasts that grew out from the experiment. He coped a feel of her breasts and playing with them.

Rose let out a moan and said "why you get your hands off me". she looked around at all of the men and thought about Robert for a brief second. she then bit down hard on one of the man's hand saying "i wont go down with out a fight and I love the taste of blood". she could handle pain if they fought back she was going to lash out even harder. she knew she was expose some what but right now she did not care she almost killed the one she loved.

wildkat said:
Rose let out a moan and said "why you get your hands off me". she looked around at all of the men and thought about Robert for a brief second. she then bit down hard on one of the man's hand saying "i wont go down with out a fight and I love the taste of blood". she could handle pain if they fought back she was going to lash out even harder. she knew she was expose some what but right now she did not care she almost killed the one she loved.

All of the men could hear Rose let out a moan which gave them the hint that she liked what they were doing to her. "WHOAH We are a bit touchy here are we not!" One of the guys said as he laughed hearing her say to keep their hands off of her. Another guy smacked her on her ass and gave it a nice firm squeeze. "WOW Baby! You have buns of steel!" He said to her as he then released his firm grip from her ass. All of the men teamed up and placed her up against the wall and then began to remove the rest of her clothes trying to rap her there. She did not kill the man that she loved. What she did was convert him into a vampire like her making him half human and half vampire now since she did not fully drain all of his blood from him.

[hehe i was saying sense she stabbed him with a stack she thought she killed him]
She let out some moans and hisses showing off her fangs. She then manged to bit anther one on a arm. She drained some of him but was unable to drain more. she was going to keep draining them as they try to rape her. She kept moaning and hissing at their touch and biting them taking in their blood. She was now on a blood rage mixed in with pleasure even thou she did not want it but she had to admit it did feel good.

wildkat said:
[hehe i was saying sense she stabbed him with a stack she thought she killed him]
She let out some moans and hisses showing off her fangs. She then manged to bit anther one on a arm. She drained some of him but was unable to drain more. she was going to keep draining them as they try to rape her. She kept moaning and hissing at their touch and biting them taking in their blood. She was now on a blood rage mixed in with pleasure even thou she did not want it but she had to admit it did feel good.

As each man was getting bitten it seemed as if the group became smaller because none of the guys wanted to get bitten by her at all. They stood back and some what away from her. They could not understand why she was moaning and hissing at the same time. Was it that she was getting pleasure from what they were doing to her yet she was still upset as to what they were doing to her? The answers will soon come out. Rose was getting her need for blood, but could this cause her to become more blood hungry to quench her thirst? Was the question that was going on.

She stood looking at the men standing some distance and chuckled "too much of a girl for ya well fine by me I did not want you touching me". she reached down for her cloths and knew there was no hope putting them back on. she then walked away down the street in the nude looking for a clothing store to buy some cloths in. She stopped and looked back at the men thinking maybe she should go back and drain them sense they might turn vampire and end up with anther dan. She made up her mind she was going to kill them. She walked back to the men with a smile on her face.

wildkat said:
She stood looking at the men standing some distance and chuckled "too much of a girl for ya well fine by me I did not want you touching me". she reached down for her cloths and knew there was no hope putting them back on. she then walked away down the street in the nude looking for a clothing store to buy some cloths in. She stopped and looked back at the men thinking maybe she should go back and drain them sense they might turn vampire and end up with anther dan. She made up her mind she was going to kill them. She walked back to the men with a smile on her face.

They stood there watching her and wondering what she was going to do them. All that they heard from her was her chuckling at them. "Well with a hot looking woman like yourself all we were trying to do was get a piece of ass baby!" They said to her. They watched her walk away from them and go down the street aways. They thought that she was nuts and not totally there upstairs in the head. D. Sandage was looking for her and was somewhat close by wondering where she could have gone, but he thought that he would see if he could find her if he can. He was concerned and worried about her because he did have feelings for her. What he did not know was that she was no longer the same person he knew at the lab.

She came back to the man and said "alright you can but I must have your blood while your at it". she showed her fangs at them and to see if she could get them to agree she played with her breasts while licking her fangs and lips. She knew if she had to she would attack one by one and drain them dry.

wildkat said:
She came back to the man and said "alright you can but I must have your blood while your at it". she showed her fangs at them and to see if she could get them to agree she played with her breasts while licking her fangs and lips. She knew if she had to she would attack one by one and drain them dry.

It seemed as if Roses appetite for blood was growing. Was that a good sign or a bad sign of things to come for her? "Why do you need to have my blood for?" As they then saw her fangs and was a little terrified in seeing them. They watched as she played with her breasts and loved watching that. They wondered if she was going to start playing with her pussy as well while she was trying to drain all of their blood?

She got close to one and licked him on the ear while pretending to nibble on it. she then ran some fingers down his chest and said "lets just play shall we it would be so much fun". she then used her nail to make a small scratch on his arm and licked the blood clean.

wildkat said:
She got close to one and licked him on the ear while pretending to nibble on it. she then ran some fingers down his chest and said "lets just play shall we it would be so much fun". she then used her nail to make a small scratch on his arm and licked the blood clean.

The guy that she licked on the ear loved what she was doing to him. She did take him by surprise when she scratched him onto his arm. "Yes it would be fun to play." He said to her with a smile. It seemed as if the new Rose had a bit of a wild side to her that she did not know about.

She smiled and then kissed him on the neck. she then worked her hands on this male part. she then bit him on the shoulder and while stroking him she was drinking his blood.

wildkat said:
She smiled and then kissed him on the neck. she then worked her hands on this male part. she then bit him on the shoulder and while stroking him she was drinking his blood.

He did enjoy what she was doing to him until she bit him on the shoulder. "What the fuck are you doing to me you freaky bitch!" He said to her because he felt her sharp fangs go into his skin, but he did not know exactly what she did to him though.

She did not let go of him just kept on stroking him and playing with him while she drained him dry. She was feeling something new boil in her and knew the others were going to run off but she did not care she was now into a rage that could not be stopped.

Back
Top Bottom