Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beginning Of A New Creation In Vampires by RobBase086 and wildkat

wildkat said:
Rose pushed him away saying "get away from me I do not want you touching me". she stepped away and picked up anther simple of the vampire bat's blood and smiled and put that into her pocket. she then took out a knife and cut herself and put that on a slab. she sat down to see if the blood was mixed with humans had any remains of human in it and relised that it was the same blood type as the bat and she could not find any sign that she was still human . she just smirked looking at her blood.

Robert was in shock that she pushed him away and could not believe how she was acting. "What is wrong with you Rose? You are not acting yourself at all like yesterday!" He was in shock on how she is acting with him. He could not believe that she had slashed her wrist with a knife like that. "What in the heck are you doing?" He asked her. He was not sure of what she was doing at all.

She saw that the slashed healed itself and smirked and thought about reading up on how she can be killed in case anyone wanted to do so. She turned to Robert and said "do not worry I feel great last night was a blast never knew that guy could be like that". she then walked over to the computer and turned it on. she did not care that she admitted she cheated on him all she cared about was Dan this Robert could run away with some other chick for all she cared about.

wildkat said:
She saw that the slashed healed itself and smirked and thought about reading up on how she can be killed in case anyone wanted to do so. She turned to Robert and said "do not worry I feel great last night was a blast never knew that guy could be like that". she then walked over to the computer and turned it on. she did not care that she admitted she cheated on him all she cared about was Dan this Robert could run away with some other chick for all she cared about.

Robert watched the slash that she inflicted into herself healed up on its own. He was in shock about it and wanted to know how she was able to do that without having a scar or anything showing that she had been cut open there at the wrist. "What are you talking about that guy could be like that Rose?" Wanting to know what she was talking about because he was clueless. "You did not sleep with another man did you? I thought you loved me and only me Rose?"

Rose let out a laughter and said "oh my are you acting like I broke your hear well poor man ". she looked up from her work and looked Robert dead in the eyes and said "Dan is so hot and built like a bear and boy does he know how to use paddles ice oh the list goes on and on can't believe I resisted him at first".

wildkat said:
Rose let out a laughter and said "oh my are you acting like I broke your hear well poor man ". she looked up from her work and looked Robert dead in the eyes and said "Dan is so hot and built like a bear and boy does he know how to use paddles ice oh the list goes on and on can't believe I resisted him at first".

Robert knew that some how she was brainwashed because she was not acting her normal sefl at all. "Yes you did break my heart because I did not expect you to cheat on me at all!" He told her as he began to look her into her eyes. "I warned you about Dan that he was a trouble maker. He did not do too much to you did he?" Hearing all the different things that he did to her. "Well you should have kept resisting him." Robert knew that he had to find something to counter act whatever it was that was inside her body. So he began to do some of his own work then.

Rose just shrugged her shoulders. She soon took one last look at him then got up and headed out. She then walked to her car and got in saying "I wounder what his problem is I mean I seen all the girls we turn he should pick one". she then drove back to Dan"s with a smile on her face.

wildkat said:
Rose just shrugged her shoulders. She soon took one last look at him then got up and headed out. She then walked to her car and got in saying "I wounder what his problem is I mean I seen all the girls we turn he should pick one". she then drove back to Dan"s with a smile on her face.

He could not believe how she was acting after what they went though and the feelings of passion that they had toward one another when they made love the other night. He knew that Dan must have done something to her that just turned her against him. "I cannot believe that she is acting that way! What has happened to her?" Just after Rose left one of the girls who Robert turned into a vampire showed up. "Robert! I saw everything that has happened to Rose!" Robert turned and looked at her wondering what she was talking about. "Dan and a couple of the ladies he has as slaves captured Rose and tortured her a bit. That is why she is not acting herself and she was bitten by Dan as well!" Robert looked at her appreciating her helping him out. "Thank you Anna! I appreciate you telling me this!" Robert knew that he had to figure out a way to counter act what was in Roses system to return her back to her old self but he needed a sample of Dan's blood to do this! Robert walked over to where Rose was and a sample of her blood dripped onto the floor.

He picked it up and said, "Perfect! Now I have a sample to test with and figure out a way to get the old Rose back!" He smiled and began working on the progress now in doing his research. "The next time you come back Rose I will fix you right up again!" He smiled.

Rose got to Dan"s house she got out of her car and was greeted by his servants. She let them touch her all over as they had their fun and get her ready for Dan. She knew from the girls that Dan must want more hot steamy love making from her.

wildkat said:
Rose got to Dan"s house she got out of her car and was greeted by his servants. She let them touch her all over as they had their fun and get her ready for Dan. She knew from the girls that Dan must want more hot steamy love making from her.

The girls welcomed her as their beautiful queen as they began to bath her and make her very beautiful for their king. As they placed onto her a very sexy lingerie for her to wear for Dan. One of the servants slowly slid up her leg the stockings. As Dan was waiting in his room for her to finish up. Once they were done they rose up and left the room for her to see Dan.

Rose watched the girls leave then she got up and walked over to see Dan. she greeted him with a smile and said "how is my king". she walked over to were she was face to face with him and said "my body is yours again take it and use it as it pleases you".

wildkat said:
Rose watched the girls leave then she got up and walked over to see Dan. she greeted him with a smile and said "how is my king". she walked over to were she was face to face with him and said "my body is yours again take it and use it as it pleases you".

"I am doing well thank you my beautiful queen! We have a problem that needs to be eliminated!" He tells her meaning to Dr. Robert Sandage. He embraces her as he kisses her deeply and passionately onto her lips while his hands explores her body. "I am glad that your body is all mine to have!" He says smiling to her as he kisses and licks onto her neck. His hands squeezes her firm breasts and fondles them. While his fingers plays with her nipples.

She lets out a moan and says "anything for my king". If she was still the way she was she would never let this man touch her or even touch Robert but she was a new girl and one so evil part of her that was till alive would scream in her head but she pushed that part further and further back letting this new side come out . Is there still hope for the old her to come out one that Robert loves or has Dan killed that girl and created one he could only love. Rose closed her eyes taking in all the pleasure and moaning at his touch .

wildkat said:
She lets out a moan and says "anything for my king". If she was still the way she was she would never let this man touch her or even touch Robert but she was a new girl and one so evil part of her that was till alive would scream in her head but she pushed that part further and further back letting this new side come out . Is there still hope for the old her to come out one that Robert loves or has Dan killed that girl and created one he could only love. Rose closed her eyes taking in all the pleasure and moaning at his touch .

"I want you to kill off Dr. Sandage and get rid of him. Do you understand Rose?" As he kissed and licked up and down her neck. He gently bites onto her neck and then kisses her deeply onto her lips. He moves over to her ear lobe and begins to nibble on it a bit. As his hands plays with her breasts and nipples. He twists and pulls onto them. He then places his face into her breasts and begins to kiss and lick onto them. He made his move with his tongue all the way around her breasts. He swirls his tongue onto her nipples. then sucking onto them. He then begins to nibble onto them. As he then moves her onto her back to slide his cock deeply into her pussy. He penetrates with his cock deeply and hard inside her.

"If that is what you wish then it will be done my king". she said before she started moaning left and right. she wrapped her arms around his neck when he went inside of her with his hard cock. she let out a deep long moan then. she was enjoying this. she arched her back as she felt him go deep inside of her. she was ready for this and had been hot and horny for him all day.

wildkat said:
"If that is what you wish then it will be done my king". she said before she started moaning left and right. she wrapped her arms around his neck when he went inside of her with his hard cock. she let out a deep long moan then. she was enjoying this. she arched her back as she felt him go deep inside of her. she was ready for this and had been hot and horny for him all day.

"That is great to hear that you will take care of the matter my beautiful queen!" He heard her start to moan once again and get into the love making as he began to fondle and squeeze her breasts. His fingers played with her nipples as he began to kiss and lick her breasts. He would pinch and pull onto her nipples. He swirled his tongue around her nipples as he then began to suck onto them. He nibbled onto her nipples. His cock sliding deeper and deeper into her. He started to pound hard inside her and faster now.

She was moaning and arching her back to take him deep inside of her while he pounded her. she then reached up and grabbed a fist full of his hair and held on while he pounded inside of her. she was now screaming out as she felt the pressure build up inside of her working her close to her climax. she kissed him on the mouth putting her tongue inside of his mouth. she was now plotting the death of Robert while she enjoyed Dan.

wildkat said:
She was moaning and arching her back to take him deep inside of her while he pounded her. she then reached up and grabbed a fist full of his hair and held on while he pounded inside of her. she was now screaming out as she felt the pressure build up inside of her working her close to her climax. she kissed him on the mouth putting her tongue inside of his mouth. she was now plotting the death of Robert while she enjoyed Dan.

"That is it baby! Fuck your man like you really mean it!" He told her as he returned the kiss meeting her tongue with his. He felt her grinding with him and into him. He gave her nice firm ass a smack. He loved what they were doing as he rolled her over onto her back and was slamming and ramming harder and deeper the fuck out of her. He was feeling so good and loved how she felt. "Fuck your man baby! That is it give to me!" He told her. "AHHH YES! I am so close lover!" As he continued to slam inside her and ram deeper.

Rose was moaning so loud the whole house could easly hear her. she arched her back and slamming her butt against his stomach moving with him. she let out a really loud long moan saying "I'm close gonna cum gonna cum". she tried to hold it back as she worked him more . She soon found she could not hold it back and her whole body went stuff and she let out a anther moan as she came.

wildkat said:
Rose was moaning so loud the whole house could easly hear her. she arched her back and slamming her butt against his stomach moving with him. she let out a really loud long moan saying "I'm close gonna cum gonna cum". she tried to hold it back as she worked him more . She soon found she could not hold it back and her whole body went stuff and she let out a anther moan as she came.

He loved how loud she was moaning this time in pleasure. He could feel her moving with him as they fucked. He was moaning loudly and grunting very loudly with her. "Fuck yeah baby cum for me! That is how I like it too!" He could feel her pussy snapping at his cock as he was so close and could not take it any longeras they were fucking each others brains out. "That is my naughty girl! I love this new you Rose!" He kisses her deeply and passionately onto her lips and looks into her eyes. His face goes into her breasts as he begins to kiss and lick her breasts sucking onto her nipples and biting and pulling onto them as well.
RobBase086 said:
wildkat said:

He loved how loud she was moaning this time in pleasure. He could feel her moving with him as they fucked. He was moaning loudly and grunting very loudly with her. "Fuck yeah baby cum for me! That is how I like it too!" He could feel her pussy snapping at his cock as he was so close and could not take it any longeras they were fucking each others brains out. "That is my naughty girl! I love this new you Rose!" He kisses her deeply and passionately onto her lips and looks into her eyes. His face goes into her breasts as he begins to kiss and lick her breasts sucking onto her nipples and biting and pulling onto them as well.

she kissed him and helped him get to the point of breaking. she was tiring out but would not stop till he did. She loved how he was pleasuring her body.

wildkat said:
she kissed him and helped him get to the point of breaking. she was tiring out but would not stop till he did. She loved how he was pleasuring her body.

Kyle sucks onto her nipples and gently nibbles and pulls onto her nipples just a bit as he continues to grind into her. He was so close into cumming inside her hot, wet pussy. "I am so close baby to cumming!"

[kyle lol thought it was dan but what the heck who cares on the name as long as the story goes lol]
Rose looked at him and said "cum for me my king let me fell your hot warm load deep inside of me ". she kept right on moaning with each thrust.

wildkat said:
[kyle lol thought it was dan but what the heck who cares on the name as long as the story goes lol]
Rose looked at him and said "cum for me my king let me fell your hot warm load deep inside of me ". she kept right on moaning with each thrust.

(Sorry about that! I guess I got the characters name mixed up. It happens. At least we are having fun with the story though! :) }

Dan looked into Roses eyes and smiled at her as he listened to what she had to say to him. "Yes my beautiful queen I shall cum for you! Not to worry o!" He smiles as he can feel her pussy starting to bite at his cock. He could tell that she was very hungry as he could not longer contain himself and explodes deeply inside her. "Oh yeah baby here I cum!"

Rose let out a scream as she felt him cum for she had cum again at that very moment. she then closed her eyes looking very tired and said "Oh how i Love you dan".

wildkat said:
Rose let out a scream as she felt him cum for she had cum again at that very moment. she then closed her eyes looking very tired and said "Oh how i Love you dan".

Dan moaned in pleasure and grunted as he was cumming deeply inside her. "I love you too baby!" He held her in his arms and just cuddled with her. As he caressed her soft skin with his hands.

Back
Top Bottom