Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beginning Of A New Creation In Vampires by RobBase086 and wildkat

wildkat said:
She nodded her head and said "just hold me little longer then you may do what you wish". she let the tears fall for a bit before they stopped and she looked up at him and gave him a weak smile. she felt torn hurt by the fact she hurt him and yet happy to see him once again.

He knew that the accident in the lab some what changed her and made her into a different woman. "I will hold you as long as you want me to and I would love to get into a deep long passionate kiss with you my sweet. That is if it is all right with you?" He held her close to him and made sure she felt safe in his arms. He was happy to see him once again as well.

She held her head up to meet his eyes and said "Then my love it shall be yours and my body as well take me were you want to I'm yours for the taking". she was being turned on again but this time she really wanted to have the intercourse were before she only did it as a means to kill the men.

wildkat said:
She held her head up to meet his eyes and said "Then my love it shall be yours and my body as well take me were you want to I'm yours for the taking". she was being turned on again but this time she really wanted to have the intercourse were before she only did it as a means to kill the men.

His eyes met with hers and he listend to what she had to tell him. "Well why don't we go to a darker corner baby or to the bathroom and use the stall to have some sex? We could leave here and go to a more private place like my house?" He told her as he held her in his arms once again and then kissed her lip deeply and passionately. He ran his tongue into her mouth to meet with hers and felt her sharp canines that have grown in due to the accident, but he did not mind that at all.

She kissed him back rubbing her tongue over and over his feeling his hands on her. she then reached up and placed her hands on his ass and give it a playful squeeze. she then drew a awhile from the kiss after awhile and said "take me away from this place to your place and lets have sex".

wildkat said:
She kissed him back rubbing her tongue over and over his feeling his hands on her. she then reached up and placed her hands on his ass and give it a playful squeeze. she then drew a awhile from the kiss after awhile and said "take me away from this place to your place and lets have sex".

He loved the feel of the long passionate kiss that they were sharing together. He felt her gave his ass a playful squeeze and just smiled looking into her eyes. As he then broke the kiss and took her hand to lead her out of the dance club to take her back to his place. "That sounds good to me about us going to my place to have a wild night of passion my love."

"yes it does sound good and a as a rule i will no longer run off but stay by your side for that is were i belong". she leaned into him as he lead her to his house.

wildkat said:
"yes it does sound good and a as a rule i will no longer run off but stay by your side for that is were i belong". she leaned into him as he lead her to his house.

"I am glad that you will no longer run off and only be by my side beautiful! Yes you do belong by my side. I feel that we have belonged together forever." He tells her leading her to his car so that he can take her back to his house where he lives at.

She smiles and says "yes i feel that way too and it looks like we will be together long for if I'm right the vampire bats can live to be 100's of years old."

wildkat said:
She smiles and says "yes i feel that way too and it looks like we will be together long for if I'm right the vampire bats can live to be 100's of years old."

He sees her beautiful smile that she has given to him and he loves it when she smiles at him. "I am glad that you feel the same way toward me as I do about you and that is great that vampire bats live a long life!" He says with a smile to her. As he is driving to his house. He holds her hand while he is driving the car.

She feels him holding her hand and starts to rub a finger over the back of his hand . she watches him drive to make sure she was not dreaming and that she really was going to his house again but this time to stay for a nice long time.

wildkat said:
She feels him holding her hand and starts to rub a finger over the back of his hand . she watches him drive to make sure she was not dreaming and that she really was going to his house again but this time to stay for a nice long time.

He loved the feeling of her rubbing her finger over the back of his hand. He smiled as she did this to him and he held her hand and when they came to a stop at a intersection he said to Melissa, "Hey come here a minute." As she leaned in he kissed her deeply and passionately until the light changed to green for him to go. The car behind him honked as he had to break the kiss and go.

She giggled at the honk and said "we better get home fast or we might end up pissing someone off". she still held onto his hand.

wildkat said:
She giggled at the honk and said "we better get home fast or we might end up pissing someone off". she still held onto his hand.

Rob smiled about it because it did not bother him that he was holding up traffic at all. "Oh we will be fine and when we get home I will get to know your body Melissa." He says to her with a smile with the intentions of exploring every inch of her body.

"yes you will and I think you will like what you see" she said back and added a smile. she leaned back against the seat ready to be home and out of this car and upstairs with him.

wildkat said:
"yes you will and I think you will like what you see" she said back and added a smile. she leaned back against the seat ready to be home and out of this car and upstairs with him.

"I cannot wait to get back to my place to give your new look a test drive my love. I am sure I will love what I see all right!" He noticed her smiling as he smiled back at her once again. He was only a block from his place and he drove right to his driveway of his house. "We are here now Melissa and are you ready for a long night of passion?" He asked as he leaned in and kissed her sweet lips deeply and passionately.

She kissed him back and said thou the kiss "yes I'm lets take me upstairs and see just how ready I'm". she wrapped her arms around his neck while she kissed him.

wildkat said:
She kissed him back and said thou the kiss "yes I'm lets take me upstairs and see just how ready I'm". she wrapped her arms around his neck while she kissed him.

He loved how Melissa was returning his kiss on his lips. He could tell that she was hungry for him as he was for her. "I will take you upstairs baby and let us see if you are ready or not for tonight." He said to her as he felt her place her arms around him and then kissing him once again. He kissed her deeply and passionately sucking onto her tongue now.

She finished off the kiss and got out of the car and said "ready when you are". she leaned against the door frame to his house in a very sexy way.

wildkat said:
She finished off the kiss and got out of the car and said "ready when you are". she leaned against the door frame to his house in a very sexy way.

Rob knew that Melissa was ready once she broke the kiss from him. "Oh yes I am ready for you babydoll!" He said with a smile as he walked around to meet her and saw that she was leaning up against his car door. "Shall we go up now?" As he leans in kissing her deeply and passionately. He then breaks the kiss and takes her hand leading her into his place where he lives at. He started to remove what she was wearing as they entered the house. He was ready to explore her body and figure out what she really loves him to do to her.

She felt him kiss her and she kissed him back. When he got her inside he started taking off her cloths and she watched them fall to the floor. She was ready for the long night of passion to help her forget all the events that took place and put her mind just on Rob.

wildkat said:
She felt him kiss her and she kissed him back. When he got her inside he started taking off her cloths and she watched them fall to the floor. She was ready for the long night of passion to help her forget all the events that took place and put her mind just on Rob.

He felt her kiss him back as they were enjoying the long passionate exchange from each other. He was leaving a pieces of clothing behind leading a trail to his bedroom. His clothes was being removed by her as well as he looked into her beautiful eyes. The last piece of clothing was just her panties that she had on. He then guided her to his bed as he watched her lay down onto her back. He then kissed her lips as he began to explore kissing her face with his lips and gently caressing with his hands. He nibbled onto her ear lobe and whispered into her ear, "I love you Melissa!"

She let out soft moans from his touch on her body. she heard him whisper in her ear and she said back in a whisper "I love you to Rob". She closed her eyes as she enjoyed his kisses on her face and the nibbling on her ear and the caressing with his hands causing her to become wet in her panties.

wildkat said:
She let out soft moans from his touch on her body. she heard him whisper in her ear and she said back in a whisper "I love you to Rob". She closed her eyes as she enjoyed his kisses on her face and the nibbling on her ear and the caressing with his hands causing her to become wet in her panties.

He then began to kiss and lick up and down her neck gently blowing along her neck and then gently nibbling onto her neck as well as his hands fondled and cupped her breasts into his hands. His fingers gently played with her nipples by pulling and twisting them just a bit. He was happy to hear her tell him that she loved him. The moans that he heard he knew that he was pleasing her and making her happy as well.

She kept on moaning from the feel of his touch on her breasts and how he played with her tits. she still had her eyes close but this time her hands went to his chest and she let them run and up and down it feeling every inch of his muscles.

wildkat said:
She kept on moaning from the feel of his touch on her breasts and how he played with her tits. she still had her eyes close but this time her hands went to his chest and she let them run and up and down it feeling every inch of his muscles.

He kissed and licked on down to her breasts now exploring with his mouth and tongue her breasts as well as her nipples. His tongue swirled around her nipples as he began to suck onto them and then gently nibble onto her nipples and pull onto them a bit. He could feel her hands exploring his chest and stomach.

Back
Top Bottom