Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beginning Of A New Creation In Vampires by RobBase086 and wildkat

She takes a step back and reaches for her cloths she holds them up and see how they are torn apart and tosses them away and walks down the street in the nude. Soon it starts raining and she keeps on walking with tears going down her face. the rain making her body all the more attractive by making it wet and shiny.

wildkat said:
She takes a step back and reaches for her cloths she holds them up and see how they are torn apart and tosses them away and walks down the street in the nude. Soon it starts raining and she keeps on walking with tears going down her face. the rain making her body all the more attractive by making it wet and shiny.

Just a block away is the sounds of club music going on blaring loud as couples and groups of people head to where the music is coming from. They do not notice her in the nude because they did not see her. She needed sime new clothes to put on to look nice and get attention from the opposite sex if she wanted any. With her in the nude she would get attention without any problems at all.

She heard the sounds of the music and seeing the people walk by she did not not care if they saw her or not. she just kept on walking till she saw a small store and walked inside of it. she noted that they had some cloths for sell and walked around the store dripping wet .

wildkat said:
She heard the sounds of the music and seeing the people walk by she did not not care if they saw her or not. she just kept on walking till she saw a small store and walked inside of it. she noted that they had some cloths for sell and walked around the store dripping wet .

The sales associate saw her walking around the store in the nude. "Ms. You need to get some clothing on. Are you ok?" She asked concerned because she did look as if she was lost or possibly might have been robbed. "Would you like for me to call the police or something for you Mis.?"

Dr. Sandage was walking down the same path that trying to locate his assistant. He was very worried about her and she left abruptly on him.

She looked up at the girl and said "no thank you I'm fine but i have no money so could you loan me some cloths"? she asked the woman if anything she could turn the whole town that way she could rule it but with out Dr.Sandage that would be no fun.

wildkat said:
She looked up at the girl and said "no thank you I'm fine but i have no money so could you loan me some cloths"? she asked the woman if anything she could turn the whole town that way she could rule it but with out Dr.Sandage that would be no fun.

"Well I am not suppose to just give clothes out, but since you do not have any money and no clothes to cover up I do not see why I cannot give you a few things. Possibly when you get back on your feet once again Ms. then you can come back in and pay what you owe." She told her and looked at her wondering if she liked that idea or not. "What do you think about that idea that I offered you Ms.?" Well if she had waited in the lab then her and Dr. Sandage might have been able to work together, but she ran off out of the lab leaving him there alone.

He was still looking for her and came to the alley where she was at. He was not that far from where she was at, but he was not sure on when he would run into her once again.

"yes that works for me " She told the girl not in the mood to kill again or turn anyone.(sorry its short)

wildkat said:
"yes that works for me " She told the girl not in the mood to kill again or turn anyone.(sorry its short)

"Not a problem!" She said with a smile at her as she then looks at her to tell her, "Please select anything you would like here in the store Ms. I will then log down what you select and then pay when you have the money."

(No worries! I am not like some people who demand a paragraph or more. I am not picky. I would rather be flexible with my roleplay partner than a Hitler that cares about punctuation, grammar, spelling, and all of that other stuff. As long as I can read it and understand it then I am fin with it.)

(cool)
She nodded and walked around the store then she picked out a pretty red tank top that had on a black rose. she then pulled out a mini skirt that was made out of leather and all black. she of course picked out some under cloths to go with it. she saw some nylons and some black leather boots and went into the changing room to get dressed. she pulled off all the tags and handed them to the girl behind the counter.

wildkat said:
(cool)
She nodded and walked around the store then she picked out a pretty red tank top that had on a black rose. she then pulled out a mini skirt that was made out of leather and all black. she of course picked out some under cloths to go with it. she saw some nylons and some black leather boots and went into the changing room to get dressed. she pulled off all the tags and handed them to the girl behind the counter.

The sales associate watched as she walked around the store selecting items that she was wanting to wear. The sales associate liked her style of what she was picking to wear. Mean while, Dr. Sandage came across the first group of guys that she had beaten up and could not believe that she defended herself very well. He could smell that she was fighting against one of them to keep from having sex. The sales associate smiled as the new woman who was nude was wearing a very nice outfit. She immediately wrote down all that she was going to buy. She smiled at her.

(Yeah I try not to be strict when it comes to roleplaying because the way that I look at it is we are here to have fun. Now if we were in college and it was a homework assignment then I would be doing everything the way the college professor wants it to be you know.)

(same here not picking how long or how well a person spells as long as i can understand it its good to me)
She smiled back and said "I shall be back soon with the money for the items i promise". she walked out of the store and was at the street when she heard the music of the club near by and headed down that way. she did not go looking for her lover for she thought he wanted her to be away from her after what she almost did to him.

wildkat said:
(same here not picking how long or how well a person spells as long as i can understand it its good to me)
She smiled back and said "I shall be back soon with the money for the items i promise". she walked out of the store and was at the street when she heard the music of the club near by and headed down that way. she did not go looking for her lover for she thought he wanted her to be away from her after what she almost did to him.

(That is great that you are like me and not picky on the length of a post, grammar, puctuation, or anything else. I am just here to have fun and if I want to write things perfectly then I will take the time to do that.)

The sales associate smiled back at her and said, "Ok not a problem Ms. Have a good night and do not party too hard now!" She said as she walked out of the door of the clothing store. Dr. Sandage was looking for her and was where the first victims were at that she had left behind. He was going to find her one way or another he thought to himself.

She walked into the club and sat down at the bar and ordered a beer. she knew she normally did not drink those for she did not like the taste but right now she did not care . she let a few tears slide down her face before she wiped them away. she hoped deep down inside that Dr.sandage would find her soon but part of her was glade he was not looking for her. she missed him and yet she did not want him near cause of what she almost did.

wildkat said:
She walked into the club and sat down at the bar and ordered a beer. she knew she normally did not drink those for she did not like the taste but right now she did not care . she let a few tears slide down her face before she wiped them away. she hoped deep down inside that Dr.sandage would find her soon but part of her was glade he was not looking for her. she missed him and yet she did not want him near cause of what she almost did.
Dr. Sandage continued to search for the woman that he loved. He knew that the accident that she had must have done something to her. He felt the side of his neck with a bit of blood draining from the wounds that she gave to him. Come across the men that she left behind. He was sad that she ran off without trying to talk to him, but he was not going to give up in finding her. Perhaps they can work something out together because of how much he loved her.

Some guy walks up next to her and notices her. "Hello beautiful! How are you doing tonight?" He said with a smile looking at her as his eyes explored her new body that she has from the experiment.

She just looked at them and said "what do you want "? she was in no mood right now for more men she just wanted her lover. she did not know how much longer she could stay away maybe she should run out and find him and beg him to forgive her. her heart felt empty and hollow.

wildkat said:
She just looked at them and said "what do you want "? she was in no mood right now for more men she just wanted her lover. she did not know how much longer she could stay away maybe she should run out and find him and beg him to forgive her. her heart felt empty and hollow.

The guy was trying to be nice and conversational with her and she bit his head off. "I am just coming over to talk to a very attractive woman is all sexy." He said to her. Rob reached the clothing store and spoke with the sales associate. Rob apoligized to the sales associate and paid what his assistant owed. When he walked out of the store he decided to go check out the dance club to see if she was there possibly.

"i see ". was all she said while staring into her glass of wine cooler. She not in the mood to talk to anyone right now. she was fighting her feelings and at the same time she wanted to act on them.

wildkat said:
"i see ". was all she said while staring into her glass of wine cooler. She not in the mood to talk to anyone right now. she was fighting her feelings and at the same time she wanted to act on them.

"Well you looked like you needed some cheering up was all beautiful." He said to her and Dr. Sandage had just walked into the club and looked all around for his lovely assistant. He could smell her scent that she gave off. He walked around the club. He had a big smile on his face when he saw her at the bar. "You have been a very naughty girl! Possibly I should give you a spanking for running off like you did!" He said with a smile which meant he was joking with her, but in a way flirting as well.

AT the sound of Dr.sandage voice she jumped up spilling her drink and said "you came I thought you hated me". she was on the Virge of crying and running at the same time. she did not run off thou she stayed and fought the tears back trying to look tough when she was about to break.

wildkat said:
AT the sound of Dr.sandage voice she jumped up spilling her drink and said "you came I thought you hated me". she was on the Virge of crying and running at the same time. she did not run off thou she stayed and fought the tears back trying to look tough when she was about to break.

He smiled and was very happy to see her. He was not mad at her for what she did or tried to do. He just wished that she would have given him some options though. "Why would I hate you for? Are you talking crazy beautiful?" He said with a smile to her as he hugged her and then kissed her sweet lips softly.

She could not fight her feelings and just let him hold her and she laid her head against him saying "but i slept with anther and then i tried to kill you". she knew there was more she had done like sleep with some men before killing them but she did not know if she could tell him that. she then reached up and hugged him back.

wildkat said:
She could not fight her feelings and just let him hold her and she laid her head against him saying "but i slept with anther and then i tried to kill you". she knew there was more she had done like sleep with some men before killing them but she did not know if she could tell him that. she then reached up and hugged him back.

He was caring and understanding to her needs and just wanted to let her know how he felt about her. "That is ok Melissa I understand that you were not acting yourself when the accident occured in the lab." He told her feeling her returning his hug back to him. He playfully placed his hands onto her nice new firm ass and gave it a nice squeeze now and rubbing it.

She let out a moan and said "I will never leave you again". she closed her eyes and just stood there feeling the moment. she hoped it would never end.

wildkat said:
She let out a moan and said "I will never leave you again". she closed her eyes and just stood there feeling the moment. she hoped it would never end.

He was so happy to see her and could tell that she was happy to see him as well. "Well I will have to figure out a way to punish you though since you were a naughty girl." He said to her because he felt that she should have spoken to him about it and not just leave him like that.

She nodded her head and said "just hold me little longer then you may do what you wish". she let the tears fall for a bit before they stopped and she looked up at him and gave him a weak smile. she felt torn hurt by the fact she hurt him and yet happy to see him once again.

Back
Top Bottom