Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beginning Of A New Creation In Vampires by RobBase086 and wildkat

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Dr. Robert Sandage had been working on a project for quite sometime with genetic altering. He did not realize what was going to occur that night in the lab. He comes into work to start doing some lab tests on what he has been working on. His other Doctor that he works with has been working on a research project herself in trying to figure out what causes vampire bats to want to drain the blood of its victims.

Dr. Sandage comes into the lab and notices Dr. Melissa Stark working. "Good evening Dr. Stark! How are you doing tonight?" He looks at her and smiles. Dr. Robert Sandage stands at 5',4", short black hair, brown eyes, and weighs 178 pounds. He begins his evening by looking over some notes that he has. "How is your research coming along for you Dr. Stark?" Smiling at her. He was a bit curious to the work that she was doing at the time. Dr. Sandage had a few samples in his hands as he is walking past Dr. Stark.

DR.Melissa Stark looked up from her work when she heard Dr. Robert Sandage talk to her. Her long blond hair pulled up into a pony tail. She had the most pretty blue eyes anyone had ever seen. Her skin was very fair and had a good tan. She stands about 5 feet tall. She had the body every guy wanted a brest size about a c cup. She had some curves.

she smiled saying "Good evening Dr Sandage Im doing well tonight". "my work is coming along fine it seems the vampire needs the blood inorder to live but anything else wont work like as if this bat does not need to eat food in order to live". She does not care that he had a few smaples of her work in his hands but goes back to working. she had a cup near buy full of Dr.pepper.

wildkat said:
DR.Melissa Stark looked up from her work when she heard Dr. Robert Sandage talk to her. Her long blond hair pulled up into a pony tail. She had the most pretty blue eyes anyone had ever seen. Her skin was very fair and had a good tan. She stands about 5 feet tall. She had the body every guy wanted a brest size about a c cup. She had some curves.

she smiled saying "Good evening Dr Sandage Im doing well tonight". "my work is coming along fine it seems the vampire needs the blood inorder to live but anything else wont work like as if this bat does not need to eat food in order to live". She does not care that he had a few smaples of her work in his hands but goes back to working. she had a cup near buy full of Dr.pepper.

Dr. Stark was a beautiful sight to see and look at while Dr. Sandage worked. He has had wild fantasies of bending Dr. Stark over on one of the lab tables and taking her from behind. He would smile as he is walking by her. She would have this sweet smelling perfume that she always wore that just made her seem so appealing to him. Especially with Dr. Stark wearing glasses that made her so hot as well!

"I am glad that you are doing well tonight." He smiles back at her. "I am glad to hear that you work is coming along well for you. That is interesting that a vampire only needs blood to survive where as us humans need the proper food nutrients to survive along with water as well." As Dr. Sandage has a sample of his project in his other hand and a sample of the work that Dr. Stark was working on he accidently took a misstep that caused a few of the samples to spill. Some of the vampire blood and his genetic altering drug falling into her cup of Dr. Pepper. He does not realize that some has fallen into her glass.

She gives him yet anther smile . She then sighs and gets up saying "well i need a break now. " She lets out her pony tail so that her long blond hair falls down. She picks up her dr.pepper glass and takes a drink. she sets it down and looks at Dr. Sandge and says "boy i do not feel so good i should go and lay down for a bit". she walks out of the room and heads for living quarters. She do not make it before she falls down and passes out.

wildkat said:
She gives him yet anther smile . She then sighs and gets up saying "well i need a break now. " She lets out her pony tail so that her long blond hair falls down. She picks up her dr.pepper glass and takes a drink. she sets it down and looks at Dr. Sandge and says "boy i do not feel so good i should go and lay down for a bit". she walks out of the room and heads for living quarters. She do not make it before she falls down and passes out.

He smiles back at her. "Ok that is not a problem. Go ahead and enjoy a break because you need one." He watches as her beautiful long blonde hair falls down. He liked her hair down and thought she was very beautiful that way. "What is wrong Dr. Stark?" He was concerned about her. He did not know that she had passed out.

RobBase086 said:
wildkat said:

He smiles back at her. "Ok that is not a problem. Go ahead and enjoy a break because you need one." He watches as her beautiful long blonde hair falls down. He liked her hair down and thought she was very beautiful that way. "What is wrong Dr. Stark?" He was concerned about her. He did not know that she had passed out.
She came to see DR.sandage standing over her. [hope that is not controlling your character.]She batted her eyes at him a bit. She had already changed. She could feel the fangs in her mouth with her tounge. She would never have said anything about her feeling before but she was thirsty. "my Dr. Sandage you look Tasty".

wildkat said:
RobBase086 said:
wildkat said:

She came to see DR.sandage standing over her. [hope that is not controlling your character.]She batted her eyes at him a bit. She had already changed. She could feel the fangs in her mouth with her tounge. She would never have said anything about her feeling before but she was thirsty. "my Dr. Sandage you look Tasty".

[I am not like some people on the website here who knit pick about their character getting controlled. It is ok about that.] He looks down at her as if she was in pain and he was concerned about her. "Are you feeling ok Dr. Stark?" He looked at her wondering what was going on. Was she going to come onto him? What was it that she was going to do to him? He wondered about.

[okay thanks]
She sat up and smiled at him a very flirty smile "no I'm fine just feeling like maybe we should have some fun". she wanted to get a chance to get at his neck. she lost her old self now she was made a new girl.

wildkat said:
[okay thanks]
She sat up and smiled at him a very flirty smile "no I'm fine just feeling like maybe we should have some fun". she wanted to get a chance to get at his neck. she lost her old self now she was made a new girl.

[Not a problem]

He smiled back at her and was thinking that she was not acting herself at all. "Have some fun sounds good to me Dr." Responding back to what she had to say. He scratched his head wondering whatever happened to the quiet, shy, Dr. Stark that he knew and has worked with the last few years.

RobBase086 said:
wildkat said:
[okay thanks]

[Not a problem]

He smiled back at her and was thinking that she was not acting herself at all. "Have some fun sounds good to me Dr." Responding back to what she had to say. He scratched his head wondering whatever happened to the quiet, shy, Dr. Stark that he knew and has worked with the last few years.
Dr. Stark stood up and grabbed Dr.sandage by the hand and led him to her place. She fetched the key out of her pocket and opened the door. She pulled him inside and slammed the door shut. She took him upstairs saying "hmm for some reason drinking that Dr.pepper has made me horney." The truth was that it made her hungry and she was using sex to get to his blood.

wildkat said:
RobBase086 said:
wildkat said:
[okay thanks]

[Not a problem]

Dr. Stark stood up and grabbed Dr.sandage by the hand and led him to her place. She fetched the key out of her pocket and opened the door. She pulled him inside and slammed the door shut. She took him upstairs saying "hmm for some reason drinking that Dr.pepper has made me horney." The truth was that it made her hungry and she was using sex to get to his blood.

Dr. Sandage smiled as he felt Dr. Stark take him by the hand leading him to her place where she lived at. He could hear from her lab coat pocket the keys jingle and she instantly opened up the door to her place. He followed her inside and hearing the door slam behind him. "That is odd that after drinking the Dr. Pepper that you feel horny for some reason." His adrenaline started to flow due to his heart rate increasing. She could sense that by the way his veins in his neck were coursing. She could see it with her eyes that this was happening. Dr. Sandage then placed her up against the door and kissed her sweet lips as his hands began to explore her body. "You have a very nice body Dr. Stark!" Kissing her lips more deeply and passionately.

He began to undo her blouse that she had on exposing her nice C cup breasts. He smiles and says to her, "Very nice!" As he kisses and licks up and down her neck while his hands unfasten her bra. He squeezes her nice firm breasts and plays with her nipples now.

Dr.stark starts to moan. When he was kissing her on the lips she kissed back saying "yes very odd indeed might have to work this out later". While he was working her body with his hands she did the same with his body feeling his muscles . she smirked and said "hmm yes you will do nicely for this ". while one hand was on his chest the other one was feeling the bulge in his pants. She then leaned ever so close to his neck but did not want to ruin the moment so instead she kissed him again.

wildkat said:
Dr.stark starts to moan. When he was kissing her on the lips she kissed back saying "yes very odd indeed might have to work this out later". While he was working her body with his hands she did the same with his body feeling his muscles . she smirked and said "hmm yes you will do nicely for this ". while one hand was on his chest the other one was feeling the bulge in his pants. She then leaned ever so close to his neck but did not want to ruin the moment so instead she kissed him again.

That pleased Dr. Sandage hearing his assistant Dr. Stark moaning in pleasure. He loved the taste of her sweet lips and how she kissed as well. He began to kiss her in a more passionate way to where he began to suck onto her tongue and lower lip. He even in a playful way would bite onto her lower lip and pull while exploring her body. Soon he began to remove pieces of her clothing from her. "Yes we might have to examine this later Dr." He was too busy caught up in the moment and did not want to ruin the fun or turn her off if they discussed the strange behavior or what she is up to. It took him by surprise on what she had said to him. "What do you mean that I will do nicely for this?" He pulled out his member and slid it into her pussy in between her panties.

"Dr. you are nice and tight for me baby and it feels good!" He smiled as he began to slide his member deeper into her pussy. "OH YES! You feel good!" As he began to make love to her and stuck his head down into her chest sucking and kissing onto her breasts and nipples. He would play with her nipples with his mouth and tongue.

DR.stark could not answer him by what she meant when she said "he would do nicely". she was too busy moaning and when he entered her she let out a scream for she was still a virgin. she did not stop him when he started to thrust instead she was back to moaning . she Manged to say "yes fuck me oh yes fuck". she wrapped her arms around his neck and when he put his face into her chest she grasped a tight hold of his hair.

wildkat said:
DR.stark could not answer him by what she meant when she said "he would do nicely". she was too busy moaning and when he entered her she let out a scream for she was still a virgin. she did not stop him when he started to thrust instead she was back to moaning . she Manged to say "yes fuck me oh yes fuck". she wrapped her arms around his neck and when he put his face into her chest she grasped a tight hold of his hair.

Dr. Sandage could tell that Dr. Stark was very tight down there. He possibly should have done a little foreplay first to please her before starting to slide his cock into her pussy. He did start to feel the juices flowing into her pussy as he slid deeper and deeper inside her. Soon he was sliding faster and faster into her. "You love it don't you baby the way I fuck you?" He smiled kissing her deeply and passionately onto her lips. His thrusts into her got harder and harder now. Soon he was slamming and ramming into her. Their bodies slapping together as one. He swirled his tongue around her nipples now as he also sucked onto them. He would gently nibble and bite onto her nipples and pull as well with her nipples in his mouth. He just felt like it was very anamilistic the way they made love together but there was something about Dr. Stark that was causing him to act this way. He just could not explain it.

"oh yes I love it oh god it feels so good " she moaned as he slammed into her. she soon started to move her body with his and at his speed. The more they made love the more hungry she got and she had to fight her urge to right then and there and bite and suck his blood. She knew she would once this was all over and know she was going to be a little bit sleepy from this too. She was loving him more as well the way his body looked and felt and moved was all so hot.

wildkat said:
"oh yes I love it oh god it feels so good " she moaned as he slammed into her. she soon started to move her body with his and at his speed. The more they made love the more hungry she got and she had to fight her urge to right then and there and bite and suck his blood. She knew she would once this was all over and know she was going to be a little bit sleepy from this too. She was loving him more as well the way his body looked and felt and moved was all so hot.

"I love how you are acting Dr. Stark! I have never seen you act like this before at all!" As he started to ram and slam the fuck out her with his cock. Their bodies moving together in the same rhythm. His cock pounding into her virgin pussy. He kissed her lips deeply and passionately. "Do you want more penetration lover?"

She arched her back and screamed out "yes fuck me hard oh yes fuck he harder i want to you to use me to blow your load with ". she was near to having an orgasm now.

wildkat said:
She arched her back and screamed out "yes fuck me hard oh yes fuck he harder i want to you to use me to blow your load with ". she was near to having an orgasm now.

Dr. Sandage continued to fuck her good and hard inside her pussy. "Yeah I am going to fuck you good and hard all right baby!" He was almost close to cumming with her as well. He wanted to cum deeply inside her. Possibly she might be able to suck his cock off with his cum on it and hers?

She kept moaning as he fucked her . she let out a scream as she came all over him inside of her. her body went stiff. she looked down at him after she did and licked her lips.

wildkat said:
She kept moaning as he fucked her . she let out a scream as she came all over him inside of her. her body went stiff. she looked down at him after she did and licked her lips.

He could no longer take it any longer and started to cum with her and he then held her into his arms. As he pulled her in feelings inside her started to occur. Her long fangs sank into the doctors neck. "OUCH! Dr. Stark what are you doing?"

She did not answer him but instead she drank his blood. She stopped before she would kill him off coarse . She cut her own wrist and let it drip into his mouth.

wildkat said:
She did not answer him but instead she drank his blood. She stopped before she would kill him off coarse . She cut her own wrist and let it drip into his mouth.

"What did you do to me? He asks as he started to feel different then. "I feel strange. What is happening to me?" He looks at Dr. Stark wondering what is going on now. As the process completes he smiles and looks at her. "I feel young and different my love!" He holds her into his arms kissing her paddionately and deeply onto her lips.

She smiles and said "as do I my love and i did not want to be alone anymore too bad it took so long for me to show you or tell you how i feel". she let him hold her and kiss her . she returned the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck and went to sleep.
[next or what?]

wildkat said:
She smiles and said "as do I my love and i did not want to be alone anymore too bad it took so long for me to show you or tell you how i feel". she let him hold her and kiss her . she returned the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck and went to sleep.
[next or what?]

He smiles back looking into her eyes and understanding in what she is meaning about not wanting to be alone any longer. "I am glad to hear about that lover. I am glad that you will no longer will be alone anymore now that I am by your side with you now and forever. Well I loved it when you showed me how you felt about me as I feel about you as well. We have now forever bonded together as soulmates to spend the rest of our lives together." He loved her soft but gently kiss onto his lips. The feel of her arms around him was so comforting now as he fell asleep with her.

[Yes onto the next part of the roleplay after we both awaken from our sleep. :)]

Back
Top Bottom