Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

creatures of the night

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well my dear, what do you have in mind?"
Zarian had always kept an interesting number of food beverages and other such items and depending on what she wanted would easily determine if he had some or could obtain some swiftly.

Zarian smirked as he went to his liquor closet and pulle dout a bottle of whiskey.
"As per the ladys request."
He then pulled out to liquor glasses and poured them each a shot.

Finishing the last bite of her cake and the rest of her tea Katarina licked the last of the frosting from her plate by wiping it up with a finger tip. "So unlady like I know..." She said with a smile before placing her finger completely into her mouth and slowly pulling it out. Sucking the frosting off and licking the tip with the tip of her tongue. Then she stood and walked to Zarian's side. She smiled and took the shot offered to her.

"I would have said tempting or seductive."
Zarian whispered into her ear when she came over to him and he slowly downed his shot flicking his tongue across the inside of the glass to get the last drops.

Shuddering at his breath on her ear she took her shot quickly. Holding the glass up a bit in request for another.

Zarian smirked as he reached around her to take the glass and pour the shot which wound up with her between his arms his body and the table.
"Here you are."

She caught her breath in her throat to be so close to man. She feared what might happen should he try to touch her. She hadn't lain with anyone since things had changed...had it truly been so long since she had felt the touch of another. She could feel the heat rising in her body. Her cheeks flushing deep red. She took the shot and drank it quick again. Her breath so hot it steamed the inside of the glass as she exhaled when she was done.

Zikair looked at her.
"Are you ok my dear?"
Zikair had taken her hand in is and lead her into a side room with a couch for them to sit on for fear she may faint.

(Now who is Zikair hahaha)

"Yes, I'm fine thank you." She looked down at her hand in his and noticed that nothing was happening. She breathed a sigh of relief and sank into the cushions. "I was just getting a little warm was all...I wasn't sure what might happen." The room spun a bit before her eyes and she felt as if she was floating on a cloud. She knew she was right proper drunk but enjoyed it for a moment before coming to her senses. "Now I'm sorry, where were we? You are welcome to ask me anything you wish at this point. I would have answered in truth to anything before as I am not known to ever have lied. But now it seems I am...wishing for some entertaining conversation."

Zarian had stretched out on the couch easily with his arms around katarina gently he was used to stretching out on this couch and easily fit it as two draculinas had found out five years ago when they decided to sneak up on him.
"So if i may ask my dear why do you cover your hands in that cloth? and also what other type of entertaining conversation have ye in mind?"

"Well now, wasn't expecting that to be the first question. I mean surely the second or third, but you are direct aren't you. It protects the things I touch. Without them wherever my hands go leave a burning trail of death and destruction. Next question? Oh right...other types of conversation. Well I don't know. I suppose it has been a while since I have had a nip to drink. After the curse was laid and all I pretty much just left. I've been on my own now for over a....nevermind how long."

"Feel free to what?" An honest look of confusion crossed her face before it dawned on her that he was offering her his neck to bite. Stifling a laugh she leaned in close to him. Her hot breath on his neck she barely traced from his collar bone up to his ear lobe. Teasing the outer edge of his ear before nibbling the lobe and kissing down his neck. She barely grazed his flesh with her teeth, then suddenly bit hard. Releasing just as fast as she bit there was no mark on his neck...not one. She laughed aloud and sat back, showing him her open mouth. "Were you thinking I was a vampire? Oh, that would be exciting. I haven't seen a vampire in some time. I think it's been...oh at least a century hahahaha!"

Zarian moaned slightly as his neck was very sensitive and a turn on zone for him.
He chuckled and leaned up kissing her mid laugh.

Caught off by the kiss she returned the favor. Her lips locking with his passionately. She could feel the heat once again raise inside her. She face seemed hot though she did not know if he could feel it. She pulled back to break the kiss and exhaled, a little steam escaping her mouth.

Zarian smiled as he watche dthe steam escape her mouth and his face was a little flushed.
"Wow that was intense yet good."

"careful I might burn you... I haven't experienced a man since I was changed."

"Dont worry im quite use to dealing with all sorts of occult and supernatural creatures and im pretty hard to kill being a dhamphireand all."
Zarian cuddled the woman

"Oh...hahahaha well that makes a considerable bit more sense. So when are your roommates to return home?"

"Upon sunrise the residents of my castle will return you are welcome to stay as long as you wish and if you wish for a safe haven my room is adjecent to my office and the door into my room and between my room and the office isn't as heavy as the others."
Zarian smiled as he rubbed katarani'back

"mmm. I think I can manage myself around a few vampires..." her body melted back into his hands. Her body turned on but her mind trying desperately to deny it.

Zarian smiled.
"Theres more than just vampires my dear and it was mearly an offer."
Zarian sat up gently moving the woman onto his lap

"Well perhaps if the company is so pleasing as this I might be tempted to accept." Slipping into his lap she giggled again. Her calm cool exterior demeanor long forgotten with her cloak and boots. Her red dress spilled around his lap in heaping piles. Kissing at his cheeks and neck she pulled at his hair and teethed at his throat.

Zarian couldn't help but moan as the woman on his lap asaulted him with her mouth losing himself he lets his hands roam her body as he moans her name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom