Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken Dreams

Evan was thrusting in and out of Crystal as he pleased, not yet the intense and rough way she would get used to, but not very gentle either. He lowered his mouth to her breasts, sucking and nibbling on them possessively. He moved her just enough, his knees under her legs as he was intensifying the sensations of his invasions inside of her. He was feeling her body getting closer to her release, and he was also going to have his inside of her as well. His tone when he spoke told her so very much about what was going to happen on the floor of that room, his words direct to her.

"I am just getting started, as I am going to have all of you like you agreed to......"

His words caused Crystal to shiver, she remembered that conversation they had almost a month ago. She had said that she would let him have what he wanted if he helped her, yet now that he was actually doing what he had promised he would she wondered if she was truly ready for it. His touch was stronger and more rough than she thought possible for a man like him. Still she had to stick it out, as long as she could until she got where she needed to get to, than she would break this off with this man. She did idolize him and loved him in the creative sense but when it came to a lovers view point she couldn't see the future leading anywhere for him personally. Crystal gave a loud moan, her walls biting down around his cock while she came, jumping from the release she let her head rest back coming down from her high.

Evan continued to kiss and caress Crystal's body, his hard cock still deep inside of her. He was remembering the first time he had made love to Rachel, but this was different. Rachel had used him, and her sexual need was based on conquest now that he could remember without blind eyes. Crystal was sexually responsive, but she was not lying to him or herself that she loved him at the moment. As he moved his hands down her body, withdrawing his still raging hard cock, he moved her onto her knees with his eyes looking down into hers intensely. He soon moved his hand to her hair, getting her into position for what he wanted next.

"Let us see how good you really are with that lovely mouth and throat of yours, Crystal my dear...... just as I will show you how good I am with mine...."

He soon was on the floor, under here, moving her into position where her knees were on either side of his head.

Crystal gave a soft whimper when he pulled out of her, wanting more of his treatment rather than having him leave her incomplete. Moving easily with him she did as he told her, following his placement she gave him a sincere smile, one that promised satisfactions, once in place she let her lips wrap around Evan's cock. Letting her head slowly bob up and down wanting to work the older man into a sweat, before she delivered all the way with the talent she had.

Evan also went to work, feasting on Crystal's thighs and pussy. He was like an animal, lustfully using his skilled and darting tongue to probe and tease her as he started to buck his hips to make her take more of his cock as he wanted her to. He was pleased with how her pussy tasted, knowing that she really believed that she would never connect with him the way he suspected she would. He would not dwell on that for the time being, rather he was going to just get her used to being the sexiest female singer in the world, as well as all around performer. Rachel was going to wish she had never made the mistake of thinking she couldn't be replaced... or bested.... or caught. He nibbled on her lips and clit, his tongue plunging deeper inside of her.

Back
Top Bottom