Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Initiation

*Reserved for KittyKat*
Mark made his way into the old house. It was dark outside, but it wasn't any better inside. The others must have arrived by now and taken their picks. Hopefully there would still be one left for him. For Mark and the others lucky enough to be picked into the fraternity, tonight would be a night to remember. Tonight was the initiation. As part of the initiation, Mark and his fellow initiates would get to choose a girl who was rejected at the sister sorority and fuck her on camera. The film would be put on the fraternities website for all to see. It was a well known initiation, but no one knew that the girls were rejects from the sorority. Often time these girls would be nerds, emos, or some other rejected group.

Mark managed to make his way in the darkness. He found the staircase that led down into the basement. At the end of the staircase was a door, most likely guarded from the inside. He made his way down and knocked the password. He heard a lock click and the door opened. He was met with someone else. "You're late," he was told, "you'd be lucky if there was still a girl to fuck. You'd better get down there and see." Mark walked past him. He finally came into an area that was wide and open. It was dimly lit but he could see several of the initiates picking out their girls. It looked like all of them had one. Several of the older members were already filming even though nothing was happening yet.

One of the older girls from the sorority came up to Mark. "You're late. Be thankful that we still have one reject for you." She roughly grabbed his wrist and led him across the room. "You better deliver the goods. Your future in the fraternity and many hot girls depends on it." She pushed him aside leaving him with the last reject in the room.

Sindy was a very smart girl. All the way from elementry school, she had been top of her class, but was shy enough to stray away from anyone at all. She was cute, not hot to most men. She almost always wore a green top with blue pants. Her hair was a whitish blonde and she wore a small, ovel set of glasses.

She had just made it into collage, and a pretty good one at that. He mother had forced her to try and join a sorority to try and make new freinds, so that she wouldn't be loanly through her collage years. She had tryed out, and rejected agesnt her knowlage. She was then told to go to a dark house on the corner of campus for initiation, but had been brutaly lied to. The second she stepped into the house she was ambushed, and brought downstairs. They took mos of hercloths and forced her to stay.

Then, she looked up, she was the last to be chosen, and the boy was kinda cute. No matter, she didn't want this... Whatever was goin to happen.

Mark approached the girl on the floor. She still had her panties on, which kinda turned Mark on. So that's how nerds pictured their body. "Alright, let's get this over with." he said as he stood in front of her. "I expect you know what's going to happen now? Take a look around you, all of these girls are rejects to the sorority. You're only here to be filmed for the website." Many of the guys were undressed by now. They got an early start. Some held their girls down as they fondled their features while others had their cocks out ready to receive pleasure. Mark was doing the same. He started to unbuckle his pants to pull his cock out.

"We can do this one of two ways. You can either do everything I say and put on a good show, or I can get really nasty. The choice is up to you." One of the guys was already filming the two as he pulled his cock out in front of the girl. He held it right up in front of her face. It was only semi hard from the sight of her in her panties.

She was angry, to say the least, at his comments.
"Well of course I know what you're going to do asshole, the same thing as the other assholes in this room, you're going to beat me down all for a little taste of a nice life... Well, if that's all you want, I think I'll deny you. I don't cooperate with people like you."
She stared him down angrely, her c-cups unveilded by her not having a shirt on. She looked over at the camra, flipin it off and looking down. She was quite less shy when angry.
"Awww, look at that cute tiny thing, alright, jokes over, where's your real cock asshole?" she laughed slightly, swatting it."

she was attempting to be brave, to prove something to herself, but at the core she was frightened.

"Well I'll guess we'll just go straight to the fucking then." Mark grabbed her arm bringing her up on her two feet. He pushed her hard against the wall pinning her down with his hands. With her arms immobilized, he pressed himself against her. His cock was pressing up against her panties. The camera was still pinned on them. "You know, that little attitude of yours makes me want to fuck you even more, to put you in your place. Before the night is done, I'm going to tame you to take what we give because no one else is gonna wanna fuck a reject like you." All around the room screams and moans rose as guys started to fuck their partners.

She looked around, even if he wasn't pinning her, there was no way out.
"Damn... A little exited are we?" she said, the pain swelling through her. This position was quite painful to her, and she couldn't even do anything about it.
"Heh... Really? You'll tame me with a tiny thing like that? Come on, even if you do have the manpower to fuck me, I'll still tecnicly be a vergin!" she was trying to act tough for the camra again, but her fear was growing and courage waning.

"Well don't worry 'cause if everything you say is true you won't be screaming when I fuck your brains out." He put his whole arm across her shoulder blades pinning her against the wall as his other hand came down to move her panties aside for his cock. He placed his head right in her tight opening, not yet in enough to have her screaming yet. He could just slowly take her virginity and give her a good progressive fucking, but he just wanted to shut her up. He pinned her arms against the wall again as he launched forward thrusting his cock all the way in her pussy. He let it settle in for a little before pulling almost all the way out before thrusting back in her tight pussy. "oooops, looks like a popped a cherry."

Back
Top Bottom