Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

collaborative effort- interest check

hubbleTea

Moon
My RP history dates back to 2001 though, the past year I've just been so caught up with work that I haven't had much time to write. I am a little rusty, so please bear with me.
I'm partial to both one on one and group roleplays, but I must say, it's been a while since I've joined a grand team.

smut, I don't mind. I would actually prefer this site over some of the restrictive forums out there. THOUGH I don't want the RP to revolve around just that.

random interests:
kidnapping/hostages
human experimentation
paranormal activity/ghosts/demons/etc
secret societies
bounty hunters
witness protection
fantasy-scifi
modern- with a not-so-distant-future twist (ie- xmen)
post apocalyptic
horror
JRPG settings- or game inspired RPs
werewolves/vampires (not the sparkling teen heart-throbs, please)

Thought I would toss these in here as I enjoy brainstorming. We can both feed off of one another's ideas and give birth to new inspiration. If you got some vague ideas, let us exchange/combine.

-not so distant future- government/corporation using human experimentation (the living and/or cadavers ) for the sole purpose of :creating the perfect human impervious to disease?-- super soldier?-- brain washing/mind control to create assasins/secret agents?-- biological weapons? nano machines?
This can occur before (disease/breakout or war depending on purpose) , during, or after (maybe post apocalyptic in this case/ or even just a group of secret agents)
If we started from the end there could always be "flashback" chapters/segments or characters progressively being revealed through gossip/conversation.

who's side would we start out with? Those who work with the governemnt? citizens? experiments? citizens soon to be experiments? I suppose it all depends on the character(s) we choose to create first off.

- fantasy/sci-fi: the world they're on, having limited/depleted resources and being heavily poluted, forces remaining survivors to escape their home country/planet to a colony/space station/other planet in order to survive.
some survivors could be pursued for having a particular item or person of value with them. (OR they're escaping the planet or country mainly because they're wanted)

we could have werewolves and vampires IN SPACE!? or maybe on another planet...? I'm not talking about glamorous vampires. Maybe tall, dark, mysterious and a little historical looking but not some sparkling teen heart throb. It could be either the colony was overrun by some of these creatures (which seems deserted when they arrive) OR they crashlanded on their way to a colony.

character protecting person of value is able to change into one of the beasts at will (being infected) but in doing so, loses a bit of their humanity with each transformation. Though intentions pure, they are progressively putting the other at risk. May show restraint or could possibly enjoy it a little too much.

I'm okay with every/any group rp....it's so long since I participated in one.....most group rps here die before they start :(

Back
Top Bottom