Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come write with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathbyfire

Super-Earth
Hey all! I am literate male roleplayer who would like nothing better than to engage in literate roleplays with females over PM. Yep, that’s right, M/F over PM only folks. I will list some of my likes/dislikes and what I am craving right now. Feel free to suggest kinks that are not listed as well as genres that are not listed. I welcome new ideas. Also, if you disagree with one or two of my kinks but still want to play, just let me know. I’m sure we can work something else, nothing is written in stone.

Age play: Huge thing for me. I like a 13-17 year old character playing with my much older character, someone who is between 26-32.
Pregnancy: This mixed with my previous kink is heaven. I might marry you if you do the two combined for me.
Romance: I don’t really like roleplays just filled with lust and no love. Lust is a good way to start, but I like when things end up being romantic, even if it is just low key romance.
Rough Sex
Titfucking
Anal
Biting
Shower scenes
Car scenes
Corsets
Virgins
Oral
Anatomically correct
Spanking
Redheads
Sucking on fingers

Dislikes:
Incest
Bestiality
Vore
Scat
Water Sports
Older Partners
Multiple Partners
Abuse
Cheating
Fisting

Genres:
Best friend/Best friend’s little sister
Knight/Princess
Princess/Servant
Arranged Marriage
Werewolf/Human*
Lower class/upper class (Victorian)
Barbarian/Lady
Vikings
Ancient Rome
Ancient Greece
Ancient Egypt
Artist/Muse
Time Travel
Post-apocalyptic (No zombies, unless they are just there but not a huge theme in the roleplay…like I don’t want a ton of fighting off zombies all the time.)
Human/Mermaid
Doctor/Patient
Bandmates
Rock star/fan
Model/Photographer

*I said that I dont like Bestiality, but if we play a werewolf/human I think that I would like to try sex while he is in his werewolf form, if you are into that sort of thing.

There is a possibility I might be interested in a roleplay. Under certain circumstances. I'm sorry but I can't give you the age play you want. I require all my characters to be 18. Do you do anything series based - or is all you have listed - all you rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom