Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Instant Message RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am new here to this forum, but I am not new to roleplay itself. I will clear up a few things, I unfortunately have a hectic real life due to work and other things. However I have a steady creative urge to write and would love to find someone who enjoys indulging in thought provoking writing.

I am a multi para rpier, but I am willing to accept para responses. I am a dominant male, which means I won't ever be a bottom, but I will share power in neutral based rp.

list of kinks here: flist

Anything else is pretty much ask and see, I am easy going and respective to opinions and would like someone who would enjoy discussing the bases of the rp out a little before we get started.

I rp only on yahoo messenger, it's because when I have time I want to roleplay, and make time for it then. Contact me under Four_Aces_Wild. Make sure to send a message telling me where you are from, don't instant add me or I will ignore it as spam.

What I rp:
Usually I do fandom based rpies, but I am willing to do original ideas. This being said I usually play oc's, on rare occasion I do play a cannon myself.

Video Games
Final Fantasy- I can cover up to final fantasy XII. Anything else and I would research it.

Resident Evil- I can rp Leon Kennedy in this world as well as an oc.

Fall Out- Can take place anywhere, just love the world itself.

Mass Effect- Same as Fall Out above, anytime period or place, love the world.

Dragon Age- Should be my last line here of same as above.

Kingdom Hearts- This is a special case, I don't necessarily want to do this specific rp, but I like the concept of the world. I have a more original idea for this rp. If curious ask me about it.

Rumble Roses/Dead or Alive- I can do either separate or blend them together.

Alpha Protocol

World of Warcraft- Usually play Goblins, but might be convinced to play others.

* There are probably others, if you have an itch in this genre, ask and I will see if I can oblige.

Anime

Naruto

Bleach- I can rp Hitsugaya Toshiro as well as my oc.

Oh my Goddess

Sailor Moon

Pokemon

Robotech

Dragon Ball Z

Highschool of the Dead

Princess Nine

Eyeshield 21

Black Lagoon

Sekirei

Bubblegum crisis 2040

Shaman King

Yu-Gi-Oh- I usually only play up to 5d's. I don't know the other stuff very well.

The Slayers

*There are plenty others, if you have an interest ask me about it and I will see if I can help with it.

Cartoons

Gargoyles- I can rp Brooklyn here as well as my oc.

Winx Club

Kim Possible

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles- I can rp Leonardo as well as my oc here.

Jem and the Holograms

*There are plenty of others, if you have an intest ask me about it and I will see if I can help.

Television/Movies

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Xena

Burn Notice

MMA/UFC

WWE- The attitude era, not up to date with current story lines and ideas.

Underworld

Comics/Books

DC Comics- Justice league and Teen Titans, or an original story in the worlds of the comics.

Marvel Comics- X-men, avengers, or an original story in the worlds of the comics.

Harry Potter

Original Worlds

Fantasy Worlds- Usually something similar to Lord of the rings.

Future Worlds- Can be steampunk related or more like star wars.

Modern World- School settings, normal business settings.

Intricate World- Mafia/Yakuza rpies can be fit in here.

If I am on site you can pm me, I will talk there, but catching me on messenger is easier.

Thank you for taking time to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom