Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come play with the Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSlave

Super-Earth
So. Requests. Yeah. I've been gone for WAY TOO LONG but I've finally made my way back to Blue Moon once again, and better than ever!

What am I looking for right now? Glad you asked!
-------
Bondage
Humilliation
Futanari
Transformation
Slavery
NonCon
Feminization/sissification
I tend to be a switch, but I lean more towards submissive a good portion of the time.
I am open to almost anything, just so you know ;)

Current stories/scenarios (Both very transformation heavy)
1. An RP, based off of the Text Game Corruption Of Champions
If you've never played CoC before, a basic breakdown is that you are a great warrior of your village, and you are elected to Champion your village, and go through a portal to the world of Merath. Merath is a world of chaos, where demons are trying to warp the land into a corrupted, sex obsessed world. In Merath, consuming something made by a creature warps you to be more like the creature. (I'm doing a very bad job of describing it, BTW).

Basically, our characters can both be champions that elect to go together, or one of us can find the other in the corrupted land. I will control the flow of the story because I know the game world, and I feel that based on the decisions we make, the RP can go one huge direction, or the other. Please PM me if interested or if you just want a like to the game.

2. The Dhmakia Institution.
Welcome to the Dhmakia institution! We are an underground, privately owned organization dedicated to changing people! If you know about us, you're either incredibly lucky, or incredibly unlucky. Our mission is to change people, weather it be through changing your very genes, or just attaching a few things... Anyway, if you know about us, you are either one of our many customers, who purchase only the best modifications for themselves, or people of their choosing, or maybe you are one of our doctors, dedicated to making sure we move forward, with maybe a few benefits! Or maybe... you're not so lucky. Maybe We found you and realized what a good subject you would be! If you fall into this category, we promise you, that you will never be the same again! Good luck, and enjoy your stay!

Literally anything else can go on in the institution, so feel free to make requests!

PM me if you're interested in an RP!

To be honest, Kittykat. I'm the one you want to roleplay with if you're in to bestiality, scat, and transformation.
Though if you'd like to do a hermaphrodite/futanari RP, I'd love to roleplay as a young, sexy schoolgirl... with a penis of course, as well as a vagina.
PM me if you're interested. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom