Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Ring That Changes Everything! By RobBase086 and bluerosekissed

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
It was a Sunday afternoon and Rob was off from work. He figured that he would spend it watching a Chicago Bears VS. The Minnesota Vikings. He did not have plans for his girlfriend to show up on him. The problem is that Rob forgot that he promised her that he would take her shopping for the day. Just when Rob sits down with a cold beer and starts up a cigar to watch the Bears football game a knock on his door happened. He walks over to the door with a lite cigar and sees his beautiful girlfriend standing there. "Hi baby! How are you doing today?" Looking at her and smiling as he gives her a hug and a kiss. Before he gave her a kiss he removed the cigar from his mouth and lips.

Rob was 5',9", short black hair, brown eyes, and weighed 155. He was not expecting his beautiful girlfriend to show up but forgot about his promise to her to take her shopping. "I figured you would be out shopping or hanging out with your friends hun. What are you doing here?"

Amber smiled she was happy to see her boyfriend and spend the day with him shopping for new sexy cloths. As the door opened she could smell cigar smoke she hated that he smoked because he only did it when he watched sports. “Did you forget sweety we have plans for today” Quickly she kissed him on the cheek. A tall girl at 5'6 she was almost as tall as her boyfriend but much smaller at barley a buck ten. Brushing past she saw rick with a boat filled with corn chips and other party snack.

“Did you forget we were going shopping” she asked putting on a full pout doggy eyed face. It was clear he had already made other plans to spend the day with his friends just like a man to have things upside down. “I thought we would hit that new shop” the kinky one with the lingerer they usual only sold in the catalogues. It was clear that if she did not want him running around she would have to step up and act more sexy. “So you ready” she asked meaning you are not going out in that are you.

http://www.wickedtemptations.com/vinyl-365-ct.htm
top number one or four

bluerosekissed said:
Amber smiled she was happy to see her boyfriend and spend the day with him shopping for new sexy cloths. As the door opened she could smell cigar smoke she hated that he smoked because he only did it when he watched sports. “Did you forget sweety we have plans for today” Quickly she kissed him on the cheek. A tall girl at 5'6 she was almost as tall as her boyfriend but much smaller at barley a buck ten. Brushing past she saw rick with a boat filled with corn chips and other party snack.

“Did you forget we were going shopping” she asked putting on a full pout doggy eyed face. It was clear he had already made other plans to spend the day with his friends just like a man to have things upside down. “I thought we would hit that new shop” the kinky one with the lingerer they usual only sold in the catalogues. It was clear that if she did not want him running around she would have to step up and act more sexy. “So you ready” she asked meaning you are not going out in that are you.

http://www.wickedtemptations.com/vinyl-365-ct.htm
top number one or four

Rob was in shock that Amber showed up. He did not know what to think because he had completely forgotten that they had made plans to take her shopping that weekend. "Yes I am sorry hun I did forget that we had plans today." He felt her kiss on the cheek and kissed her back onto the cheek. "Is there a way I could take you another day to go shopping?" Wondering if she would allow him to do that or not.

"Yes I did forget about going shopping with you." He saw her pouting and knew that he had to take her shopping if not he would not hear the end of it with her. "There is a new shop? I did not know that there was a new shop there in the mall." He thought for a moment and figured Amber would look hot in a sexy lingerie outfit in the bedroom if he could ever get her to stay for a night with him for some hot passionate love making. They have been seriously dating now for over a year. "Let me set the DVR to record the game and then we can go ok? How does that sound to you?" He smiled at her knowing that was going to make her happy to hear that he was going to take her shopping and put off watching the game until later on that night to watch it after he was done shopping with Amber. Rob did not know that he was going to be surprised later on that day due to a cursed item.

She watched him go through the whole song and dance about forgetting there date if she had promised sex he would not have. “Sure my sex machine” she teased him she knew she was not one to jump into bed. She also was aware his friends were nagging him about not getting any calling him whipped and the like. “look you cant let youre friends decide when we make love” she kissed him again this time on the lips letting his hands slide over her body when he tried to go under the cloth she shut him down.

“You know I said I was not ready” she walked off towards the car he was always trying to push her to have sex. The ride was quiet not even music just his hand trying to invade her territory every time they came to a stop. The shop was packed most of the customers were men which seemed like an odd thing. The owner instead of being some high school or college student was a shriveled old man with a woman that looked oddly like a famous movie star/

As she looked at the living Barbie the man spoke up “Why are you here” her boyfriend handed him a card the man smiled and made a quick call. “a most valued customer I see I know exactly what you want” He pulled out a case of the shiniest jewelry she had ever seen one caught her eye a gem as big as the nail on her pinkie. “my goodness look at that” she smiled picking it up it felt oddly warm in her hand.

“How much” her boyfriend asked the number sounded high but the man handed him a note after reading it he quickly paid. She placed the ring on her finger slowly the warmth spread through her body like a fever. “Thank you” she smiled and took his arm happily she pressed her body against his arm slowly rubbing up and down what the hell was happening to her.

bluerosekissed said:
She watched him go through the whole song and dance about forgetting there date if she had promised sex he would not have. “Sure my sex machine” she teased him she knew she was not one to jump into bed. She also was aware his friends were nagging him about not getting any calling him whipped and the like. “look you cant let youre friends decide when we make love” she kissed him again this time on the lips letting his hands slide over her body when he tried to go under the cloth she shut him down.

“You know I said I was not ready” she walked off towards the car he was always trying to push her to have sex. The ride was quiet not even music just his hand trying to invade her territory every time they came to a stop. The shop was packed most of the customers were men which seemed like an odd thing. The owner instead of being some high school or college student was a shriveled old man with a woman that looked oddly like a famous movie star/

As she looked at the living Barbie the man spoke up “Why are you here” her boyfriend handed him a card the man smiled and made a quick call. “a most valued customer I see I know exactly what you want” He pulled out a case of the shiniest jewelry she had ever seen one caught her eye a gem as big as the nail on her pinkie. “my goodness look at that” she smiled picking it up it felt oddly warm in her hand.

“How much” her boyfriend asked the number sounded high but the man handed him a note after reading it he quickly paid. She placed the ring on her finger slowly the warmth spread through her body like a fever. “Thank you” she smiled and took his arm happily she pressed her body against his arm slowly rubbing up and down what the hell was happening to her.

He knew she was not happy with him and that she would try to butter him up into canceling the day with the guys so that they could go shopping like he had promised her. "Whatever you say sex kitten!" He smiled at her teasing her right back. Rob did not want to call his girlfriend someone who is prissy but while a lot of couples who have been dating as long as Rob and Amber have been it seemed they should have at least made it to second possibly third base by now. "I know that I cannot allow my friends to decide when we are going to get to have fun in the bedroom together, but we have been seriously involved long enough to where you could spend the night hun with me in my own bed." He felt her soft kiss onto his lips which he always loved. He sort of was not happy about her shutting him down when he tried to make his move on her.

"When will you be ready the minute we say "I Do!" to each other and we are alone in the hotel room?" He watched her walk off towards the car. Well the thing is that he knew he was ready to pop her cherry but the thing is that she would not put out which always frustrated Rob. Rob moved his hand onto her thigh now trying to see if he could slide his hand in between her thighs on up to her pussy to give her a nice finger fuck.

"We are here to look around and possibly buy something. That is why we are here." Rob smiled when he heard the old man saying that he was a valued customer and knew what he came there for. "Yes I am here to take care of something today that will make my girlfriend and I very happy." Rob noticed Amber picking up the ring with the rare jewel and holding it in her hand. "Yes that is a very beautiful ring and you have good tastes baby!" He smiled because he knew that if she was happy then he would be happy.

The old man responded, "That will be $1,000.00." Rob instantly paid it talking him down a couple of hundred dollars on the price for the ring. "You are welcome!" Rob smiled and looked at Amber kissing her sweet lips softly. He could feel her pressing her body up against his as they walked out to his car once again. Rob this time went to give Amber a hug and kiss. Not just a normal kiss but a passionate kiss as he wrapped his arms around her. His hands instantly went to her nice firm ass and gave it a nice squeeze. The odd thing about it is that Amber did not say a thing to Rob about his actions as he opened the door up for her to slip inside of the passenger seat.

Now and then the ring would shine as if it had some kind of small internal light she hardly noticed so excited by her gift. She was speechless she laughed as the exited the store towards her car. She was pressed against her boyfriend she placed his hand down her backside. She could feel his flesh pressed against his she began to hum something was growing in her stomach. A hunger she needed to fill one she recognized as the need for sex something she normally took care of her self the other was not something that she recognized.

Her face felt hot she bent over far more then she had to showing the reason why she had to wear a large sports bra. The entire time she felt a tingle run up her arm and down her spine her mouth was dry. “Well you never know sometimes you just have to wait, and sometimes you don’t” she licked her lips why was she acting like such a little whore all of a sudden. She normally did not let him drive in face he almost never did anything without her letting him.

“You said you’re friend had a boat” she loved the ocean even though she had no swimsuit she planned on taking a dip into the ocean. As the drove she crossed her legs over and over again. A low itch grew between her legs somehow she knew how she needed to scratch that itch. She slowly moved the ring the idea of removing it seemed like an impossible dread. She placed her han on his a stick shift it was easy to massage his hand with hers.

The idea of sucking him off her mouth was so dry and a little or a lot of cum would help that out. “I was wondering have you ever thought about Vehicular felactio, A blow job in the car’ Her face turned red she was always putting him down but it seemed to be turning her on. In fact she could feel her panties sticking to her crotch she slowly leaned over tracing her fingers over his pants. She looked up at him licking her lips if she did not do something soon she would go mad.

“You can pull over if you have to” she hooked her finger in his belt it took her only a few seconds to pull down his pants. She licked her lips again wondering why she had not done this before. She leaned down slowly inhaling the scent the dryness in her mouth was now unbearable. ‘Thank you for the ring” she flicked out her tongue catching a bead of sweat. She ran the sweat over the roof of her mouth then licked up another and another drop of sweat.

Slowly she pulled back her hair she could see his entire cock was now covered in her saliva and was very hard. ‘I, um I” she licked her lips wondering how close she came to doing something good girls did not do. “Sorry about that we can just put this back in you’re pants” she tried to but it was far bigger then it was before bigger then she could imagine it being. She swallowed there might only be one way to get it back into his pants as it was now.

bluerosekissed said:
Now and then the ring would shine as if it had some kind of small internal light she hardly noticed so excited by her gift. She was speechless she laughed as the exited the store towards her car. She was pressed against her boyfriend she placed his hand down her backside. She could feel his flesh pressed against his she began to hum something was growing in her stomach. A hunger she needed to fill one she recognized as the need for sex something she normally took care of her self the other was not something that she recognized.

Her face felt hot she bent over far more then she had to showing the reason why she had to wear a large sports bra. The entire time she felt a tingle run up her arm and down her spine her mouth was dry. “Well you never know sometimes you just have to wait, and sometimes you don’t” she licked her lips why was she acting like such a little whore all of a sudden. She normally did not let him drive in face he almost never did anything without her letting him.

“You said you’re friend had a boat” she loved the ocean even though she had no swimsuit she planned on taking a dip into the ocean. As the drove she crossed her legs over and over again. A low itch grew between her legs somehow she knew how she needed to scratch that itch. She slowly moved the ring the idea of removing it seemed like an impossible dread. She placed her han on his a stick shift it was easy to massage his hand with hers.

The idea of sucking him off her mouth was so dry and a little or a lot of cum would help that out. “I was wondering have you ever thought about Vehicular felactio, A blow job in the car’ Her face turned red she was always putting him down but it seemed to be turning her on. In fact she could feel her panties sticking to her crotch she slowly leaned over tracing her fingers over his pants. She looked up at him licking her lips if she did not do something soon she would go mad.

“You can pull over if you have to” she hooked her finger in his belt it took her only a few seconds to pull down his pants. She licked her lips again wondering why she had not done this before. She leaned down slowly inhaling the scent the dryness in her mouth was now unbearable. ‘Thank you for the ring” she flicked out her tongue catching a bead of sweat. She ran the sweat over the roof of her mouth then licked up another and another drop of sweat.

Slowly she pulled back her hair she could see his entire cock was now covered in her saliva and was very hard. ‘I, um I” she licked her lips wondering how close she came to doing something good girls did not do. “Sorry about that we can just put this back in you’re pants” she tried to but it was far bigger then it was before bigger then she could imagine it being. She swallowed there might only be one way to get it back into his pants as it was now.

Rob did not pay attention to what was going on with the ring and it shinning every now and then. Rob would not realize what was going on until later in the car drive to his friends boat.

Rob was happy that he could make her happy but he did not know how happy she was about the ring he got for her that day. "Oh really now about the waiting?" Wondering what she was talking about when she brought it up to him.

"Yes a friend of mine does have a boat that I am sure he would not mind us using at all for the day." He noticed that she was a bit uneasy about something but he did not know what it was exactly though. Soon he will find out what it is that she wants.

He was in shock when he heard his girlfriend talk about ever having a blow job while driving? "Amber are you feeling ok? You do not seem to be acting yourself today. No I have not had a blow job while driving and it has always been a fantasy of mine." He told her smiling. He felt her tracing her fingers over his pants. That really took Rob by surprise about this.

"Yes possibly I should pull over to the shoulder of the road lover!" As he pulls over to the side of the road he decided that he would see if he could slide his hands up her skirt and rub her inner thigh. "You are welcome kitten for the ring." He felt her panties being very wet when his fingers slid to her pussy lips. He began to take his finger tips sliding up and down her pussy slit. Then rubbing and massaging her clit now.

He watched as she started to suck onto his cock. "That feels good Amber! I never knew that you knew how to suck cock before?" He was shocked and amazed that his virgin girlfriend was so good at pleasing him. He slide his fingers into her pussy sliding deeper and deeper into her pussy now as he finger fucked her.

She could see her herself above the car as if she was outside of her body it was funny watching herself doing the things she was doing. Outside of her site she could hear noises belonging to someone or something. Slowly she fell into her body the nerves in her skin slowly awakened to the skin of his cock. A hallow glowed around the erect falice making it the most important thing in her world “Beautiful”

Slowly she became aware of what he was doing from her body his invading finger felt cold and impersonal. Then she became war of the world outside his car a female cop was moving slowly to the car. “I thank you for taking the time to sideline this but you’re customer will have to wait for another day for his happy ending” she bristled with anger be called a street walker.

“I think you should go to the station and service those men you have wronged you cold fish” the woman as if on strings snapped to attention turned around and climbed into her car speeding away. The other hunger began to slowly fade only to inflame the thirst for sex slowly she engulfed his cock into her mouth as she spread her legs. She began to hum moving up and down his shaft her hand around its base.

She was somehow aware of everything the cop did watching her flag down a car stripped to the waist of her uniform. “Good riddance to that slut” the other motorist was a fellow cop who was more then eager to make full use of her. Quickly she moved up and down eager for the crème filling. She ignored her boyfriend who was littler more then an appendage attached to this wonderful organ.

“All over me” she begged moving her hand over her chest feeling her hard nipple squeezing them. She felt the finger enter her sex again slowly she moved her hips letting him finger fuck her. She continued top moan slowly sliding the cock head into her throat her gag reflex was missing allowing her to take it to the balls. She inhaled the salty sweaty smell it was like perfume.

The cop was on her back like a good slut a white southern girl who would not give a black man a ride was not taking his cock. “Yeah you take that slut” her eyes glowed the same red color as the ring. She drank in the sexual energy fueling her own desire for sexual activity. She continued to pull and pinch her nipples orgasming around her boyfriends finger.

bluerosekissed said:
She could see her herself above the car as if she was outside of her body it was funny watching herself doing the things she was doing. Outside of her site she could hear noises belonging to someone or something. Slowly she fell into her body the nerves in her skin slowly awakened to the skin of his cock. A hallow glowed around the erect falice making it the most important thing in her world “Beautiful”

Slowly she became aware of what he was doing from her body his invading finger felt cold and impersonal. Then she became war of the world outside his car a female cop was moving slowly to the car. “I thank you for taking the time to sideline this but you’re customer will have to wait for another day for his happy ending” she bristled with anger be called a street walker.

“I think you should go to the station and service those men you have wronged you cold fish” the woman as if on strings snapped to attention turned around and climbed into her car speeding away. The other hunger began to slowly fade only to inflame the thirst for sex slowly she engulfed his cock into her mouth as she spread her legs. She began to hum moving up and down his shaft her hand around its base.

She was somehow aware of everything the cop did watching her flag down a car stripped to the waist of her uniform. “Good riddance to that slut” the other motorist was a fellow cop who was more then eager to make full use of her. Quickly she moved up and down eager for the crème filling. She ignored her boyfriend who was littler more then an appendage attached to this wonderful organ.

“All over me” she begged moving her hand over her chest feeling her hard nipple squeezing them. She felt the finger enter her sex again slowly she moved her hips letting him finger fuck her. She continued top moan slowly sliding the cock head into her throat her gag reflex was missing allowing her to take it to the balls. She inhaled the salty sweaty smell it was like perfume.

The cop was on her back like a good slut a white southern girl who would not give a black man a ride was not taking his cock. “Yeah you take that slut” her eyes glowed the same red color as the ring. She drank in the sexual energy fueling her own desire for sexual activity. She continued to pull and pinch her nipples orgasming around her boyfriends finger.

Meanwhile Rob was in amazement as to what was going on with his fiance because he has never seen her act like this before! It really turned him on as she was starting to suck onto his member. "That is it baby! Give it to your man! You are doing great!" He smiled as he continued to finger fuck her pussy. Sliding and thrusting his fingers into her. He was causing her virgin pussy to spread and get use to his fingers now.

Rob was in shock and was wondering about how the cop showed up. He did not know that she had walked up from her squad car. He did not pay attention to the red and blue flashing lights when the female cop pulled up to them.

For some strange reason the female cop listened to what Amber had to say and responded "Yes my evil mistress go to the station and sexually please the men inside!" Rob was enjoying what his girlfriend was doing to him. His fingers slammed harder into her pussy feeling her hips grinding into his fingers.

"That is it baby! You are pleasing me well Amber!" As he smiles while she is sucking onto his cock. "So you want me to cum all over you huh baby?" As he was getting very close to climaxing. He began to explode into her mouth and onto her face.

The cop began to thrash it was clear she was having an orgasm one of a lifetime as it would be her last. She smiled licking his cock playing with it with both hands she could tell he was happy. She could have cared less if he was happy she cared only about filling that new need. At least he would live that was more then could be said about her other lovers in a way she fucked both the Asian female cop and black male cop.

Amber could feel something course through her body she was aware that both cops were dead shriveled husks. “It feels nice and so good for the skin” she slid her finger over her face and placed it into her mouth. She looked up at him cum dripping down from her eyebrow she then blew a cum bubble. She laughed like some child playing in a sand box slowly she lapped up what was on his cock and her face.

“I am a bad girl and need to be tied up” she rolled on her back nuzzling with his cock even as it began to shrink. Whimpering like a pup she rubbed her nose and tongue against the cock. She looked up at him with her big eyes trying to get his cock to grow again. After a while she sat up slowly unbuttoning her shirt till it almost exposed her breast now she was an even worse cock tease.

She looked at the road then back at him “well are we going on the boat or not a in need a good shower” her skin felt like the bottom of a porn theater her hair was still covered in gods of cum. She ran her hands up and down his legs moving close to then away from his cock. “come on I need you but not here” she smiled a wicked smile like a cat with a bird in its clutches.

She drank in the energy her eyes glowing darker her chest grew as she inhaled the energy unaware or uncaring that she just killed two people. “Come on you don’t think I will fuck you here” she taunted him to take her and bend her over the back seat and fuck her till she could not walk. She also had the idea of him coughing her to a pub and fucking her in front of the other strip club customers.

“please” she ran her finger down her chest between her breast she could see that he was already to go. She spread her legs arching her back as if he was already fucking her eyes too blood red pools. She turned around shaking her ass she knew he might just take matters into his own hands. “Come on I need to get clean I am such a dirty girl” she was now gasping and moaning.

bluerosekissed said:
The cop began to thrash it was clear she was having an orgasm one of a lifetime as it would be her last. She smiled licking his cock playing with it with both hands she could tell he was happy. She could have cared less if he was happy she cared only about filling that new need. At least he would live that was more then could be said about her other lovers in a way she fucked both the Asian female cop and black male cop.

Amber could feel something course through her body she was aware that both cops were dead shriveled husks. “It feels nice and so good for the skin” she slid her finger over her face and placed it into her mouth. She looked up at him cum dripping down from her eyebrow she then blew a cum bubble. She laughed like some child playing in a sand box slowly she lapped up what was on his cock and her face.

“I am a bad girl and need to be tied up” she rolled on her back nuzzling with his cock even as it began to shrink. Whimpering like a pup she rubbed her nose and tongue against the cock. She looked up at him with her big eyes trying to get his cock to grow again. After a while she sat up slowly unbuttoning her shirt till it almost exposed her breast now she was an even worse cock tease.

She looked at the road then back at him “well are we going on the boat or not a in need a good shower” her skin felt like the bottom of a porn theater her hair was still covered in gods of cum. She ran her hands up and down his legs moving close to then away from his cock. “come on I need you but not here” she smiled a wicked smile like a cat with a bird in its clutches.

She drank in the energy her eyes glowing darker her chest grew as she inhaled the energy unaware or uncaring that she just killed two people. “Come on you don’t think I will fuck you here” she taunted him to take her and bend her over the back seat and fuck her till she could not walk. She also had the idea of him coughing her to a pub and fucking her in front of the other strip club customers.

“please” she ran her finger down her chest between her breast she could see that he was already to go. She spread her legs arching her back as if he was already fucking her eyes too blood red pools. She turned around shaking her ass she knew he might just take matters into his own hands. “Come on I need to get clean I am such a dirty girl” she was now gasping and moaning.

With the other free hand he gave his fiance a playful smack on the butt and a squeeze. "DAMN BABY! I have never seen you act like this before! I love it that the naughty girl came out to play today with her man that she loves." He smiles feeling pleased while his fingers inside her pussy began to thrust deeper into her pussy and harder now inside her. He wanted to help her to cum so that he could eat her out.

"What feels nice and good for the skin my love?" He was happy that he had came onto her face and mouth. It was strange to Rob because he had never seen Amber act this way before. "Amber are you ok? You do not seem to be acting yourself at all lover." A little concerned by her actions.

"Yes you sound like you are a bad girl and I love it too! I will tie you up when we get to the boat and fuck a lot baby!" He smiled as he felt her nuzzling with his cock. All she had to do was give his cock some attention once again and it would be hard for her to take inside her pussy.

"Yes we are going to the boat now!" As he then started the car back up and placed it into gear. Rob looked to see if any cars were coming before he returned back out onto the road. Inside Amber the sexual demon was fighting with her because the demon wanted to take Rob's soul but Amber would not allow the succcubus to take his soul. "You little Ms. Goody, goody, too shoes! If you will not let me have his soul then I will make you take other mens souls then!" Laughing in a evil way in Ambers head now.

"Why do you want to fuck baby badly?" He was happy to hear his good girl gone bad wanting his cock inside her. He was in shock that they were near a strip joint and she was wanting to go inside of it. "Amber this is not like you to want to come to a strip joint! What in the world is going on with you?" He would find out inside when she takes him to a dark booth and want him to fuck her pussy. While he will be worn out it will give her a chance to take souls inside the strip joint whether it be men or women.

"Yes baby we will go to the boat. Do not worry!" He was pleased but was not sure what was going on with the woman that he loved. "Oh you will get cleaned do not worry about it!" He smiled at her.

The drums began to beat a song she had never heard it sounded tribal like the beating of ancient drums. She smiled as they exited the car she did her best to clean up the words that came out of her mouth were no longer her own. Only she was so hungry the more she ate the more she needed. She tried to stay close to her boyfriend but it became clear one woman would never be enough.

“A long time since we saw you” anger like fire surged through her system but not at the man who should have been her target but the woman. She garbed her dragging her onto the stage. The manager who was having a disagreement with the girls let this go on at least for now. Grabbing her by the hair she reached into her top pinching her nipple before tearing off the top.

“Is this the cunt you like” she asked the energy like poison infected the others who were either aroused or angered. One mounted one of the other girls and began fucking her with a nightstick like a big black cock. Several of the customers took advantage of the situating dragging a girl or two into a private booth.

Sliding her hands into the bottom of another girl she began rubbing up and down her fingers slowly forcing there way into her sex. Soon she was fist fucking the girl as hard as she could manage. She wanted to make the bitch suffer for all the things she had done to her boyfriend. Slowly she flipped her over forcing her cunt into her mouth getting it nice and wet.

“Is this what you wanted” she asked the banging of the drums in her head were so loud that she could not hear anything. she kissed him on the lips even as the woman under her began to thrash around. Like most clubs there was barley enough light to walk around much less see the woman die. Grabbing him by the shirt she pulled him forward licking kissing him.

She threw him onto the ground and leapt onto him landing on her feet and hands several striper well stripped her of all her clothing. She crutch above him naked as she tore away all of his clothing most though it was some big act. The woman trapped inside only knew that the pain the drums were not as loud. “Yes this is what I want this is what I need you must give it to me”

Had it not been a man it would have looked like rape but because it was it was perhaps one of the most erotic things seen by anyone. She ran her fingers over his nude body now and then taking flesh and leaving blood. She smiled licking off the blood it was easy to tell he would not run anywhere. Grabbing him by the hair she thrust her sex into his mouth soon, soon.

“You know what I think I may be the one to tie you up” before she could think she took his cock into her ass. She might have a hunger but inside the chime of wedding bells was drowning out the sound of jungle drums. She laughed slapping another woman’s ass the orgy was on. There were women with women and women with men with women it looked like a fusion of modern America and ancient Greece.

bluerosekissed said:
The drums began to beat a song she had never heard it sounded tribal like the beating of ancient drums. She smiled as they exited the car she did her best to clean up the words that came out of her mouth were no longer her own. Only she was so hungry the more she ate the more she needed. She tried to stay close to her boyfriend but it became clear one woman would never be enough.

“A long time since we saw you” anger like fire surged through her system but not at the man who should have been her target but the woman. She garbed her dragging her onto the stage. The manager who was having a disagreement with the girls let this go on at least for now. Grabbing her by the hair she reached into her top pinching her nipple before tearing off the top.

“Is this the cunt you like” she asked the energy like poison infected the others who were either aroused or angered. One mounted one of the other girls and began fucking her with a nightstick like a big black cock. Several of the customers took advantage of the situating dragging a girl or two into a private booth.

Sliding her hands into the bottom of another girl she began rubbing up and down her fingers slowly forcing there way into her sex. Soon she was fist fucking the girl as hard as she could manage. She wanted to make the bitch suffer for all the things she had done to her boyfriend. Slowly she flipped her over forcing her cunt into her mouth getting it nice and wet.

“Is this what you wanted” she asked the banging of the drums in her head were so loud that she could not hear anything. she kissed him on the lips even as the woman under her began to thrash around. Like most clubs there was barley enough light to walk around much less see the woman die. Grabbing him by the shirt she pulled him forward licking kissing him.

She threw him onto the ground and leapt onto him landing on her feet and hands several striper well stripped her of all her clothing. She crutch above him naked as she tore away all of his clothing most though it was some big act. The woman trapped inside only knew that the pain the drums were not as loud. “Yes this is what I want this is what I need you must give it to me”

Had it not been a man it would have looked like rape but because it was it was perhaps one of the most erotic things seen by anyone. She ran her fingers over his nude body now and then taking flesh and leaving blood. She smiled licking off the blood it was easy to tell he would not run anywhere. Grabbing him by the hair she thrust her sex into his mouth soon, soon.

“You know what I think I may be the one to tie you up” before she could think she took his cock into her ass. She might have a hunger but inside the chime of wedding bells was drowning out the sound of jungle drums. She laughed slapping another woman’s ass the orgy was on. There were women with women and women with men with women it looked like a fusion of modern America and ancient Greece.

Her boyfriend could only watch in shock wondering what was going on with the woman that he loved. He had never seen her act like this before. She was someone different it seemed like as if she was possessed or something.

"Yes it has been a long time since I have seen you sister!" One of the strippers answered out to her. She began to eat her out and use her fingers to finger fuck her.

"I love it! It tastes very good too!" She responded to her. As they were happy with what they were doing together. "That is my evil bitch! I love how you are baby!"

The girl loved it and began to moan in pleasure due to what Amber was doing to her. "That is the way I love it baby!" She smiles and then kisses Amber deeply and passionately now.

"Yes this is exactly what I wanted!" Smiling licking her lips and sucking onto Amber's tongue and lip. She playfully nibbles onto her lower lip now.

"You naughty girl! You know how to please me!" As Amber's attention was on the man. The man screamed in pain as she tore the flesh off of him. Then feeling her ass on his cock.

He smiled as she was getting rough with him and he smacked her onto her nice firm ass. As he gave her nice firm ass a squeeze as well. "You have a perfect body baby!"

He smiled as he told her this and then replied, "You are the best love goddess that I have ever seen in my life!" He was being pleased by her but soon would become one of her victims.

"Oh please mistress do tie me up!" I will do as you tell me to! As he was very submissive to her and gave what he had to her.

The room was turning into a morgue the bodies began to decay giving of a sweet scent that drew more men to it like flies. “Is that what you want” she asked grabbing a pair of cuff and threading them through the bars behind him so that he had to lean against the walls with her heels on the floor. “Now tell me what you want” she laughed she was going to be hard on him.

The first woman to arrive was a nurse followed by a sexy librarian followed by a dozen other women who wile they looked like stripers were not. “You have been a bad boy looking at all of these women” She smiled slamming her ass up and down on his cock it was like being fucked on the rack. She could see his arms shake as she bounce up and down on his cock.

She inhaled the scent letting it fill her lungs the ringed glowed like a flashlight bathing the room in light. Around her woman were spanking biting and clawing men all over there bodies. The scene of sex was only broken by the slowly collection of energies in the form of a thick black liquid. One girl was moving up to her boyfriend and kissing up over his mouth and chest.

You did not just do that you trailer slut trash” She grabbed the woman by the hair forcing her to start eating out his ass which she was only too happy to do. She watched her tongue fish out anything inside and eat it. “Yes enjoy that” she began to suck him off the taste of her on his cock. She slapped the woman making sure she did not stop nor slow the pace of her tongue.

bluerosekissed said:
The room was turning into a morgue the bodies began to decay giving of a sweet scent that drew more men to it like flies. “Is that what you want” she asked grabbing a pair of cuff and threading them through the bars behind him so that he had to lean against the walls with her heels on the floor. “Now tell me what you want” she laughed she was going to be hard on him.

The first woman to arrive was a nurse followed by a sexy librarian followed by a dozen other women who wile they looked like stripers were not. “You have been a bad boy looking at all of these women” She smiled slamming her ass up and down on his cock it was like being fucked on the rack. She could see his arms shake as she bounce up and down on his cock.

She inhaled the scent letting it fill her lungs the ringed glowed like a flashlight bathing the room in light. Around her woman were spanking biting and clawing men all over there bodies. The scene of sex was only broken by the slowly collection of energies in the form of a thick black liquid. One girl was moving up to her boyfriend and kissing up over his mouth and chest.

You did not just do that you trailer slut trash” She grabbed the woman by the hair forcing her to start eating out his ass which she was only too happy to do. She watched her tongue fish out anything inside and eat it. “Yes enjoy that” she began to suck him off the taste of her on his cock. She slapped the woman making sure she did not stop nor slow the pace of her tongue.

Rob could not believe what was going on and was not sure on how to act at all. "Is that what I want? What do you mean by that lover?" He wondered but could not understand the concept or the point that she was trying to make to him. "I want to take your virginity by popping your pussy baby!" He told her by smiling looking into her beautiful eyes.

Rob was watching these beautiful women come into the strip joint and could not believe what was going on in front of him. "What do you mean I am being a bad boy looking at all of these women? They are coming in and it is hard not to look Amber." He told her. He felt her bouncing up and down on his cock. "That is it my naughty girl! I love the way that you are fucking my cock that is all yours to have!"

Rob began to notice the ring glowing and wondered if that is what was causing his girlfriend to act so strangely? Possibly if he removed it from her finger she would return back to normal. She would return back to normal but Amber will be forever changed and no longer the woman that he once knew because the same sexual appetite that the succubus has for sex Amber will have as well.

Rob was in shock and could not believe Amber's actions toward that female who was wanting to please her boyfriend. "Amber what in the hell has gotten into you? You are not acting like your normal self at all ever since you put on that engagement ring!" He told her.

She let the woman up she was barley alive her face was covered in blood and hair matted to her clothing. “You did not seem to mind before” she teased him her fingers clawing into his skin just enough to make long red marks. She came around his cock soon like a gymnast she was spreading her legs holding onto his shoulders like a gymnast on a pole vault a grin on her face.

“Now just tell me that you want me to stop and I will” around them the bodies broke down turning into a black mist. She inhaled the mist filling her lunges with the crude black filth of sex and death. After he came inside her at some point she clasped her legs around a girl behind him. Her mouth slid over his cock upside down she managed to finally get all of his cock inside of her.

She felt it the pain in her chest there were inquisitors on the way the filth humans that worshipped there god and forbid sex. They hunted unholy relics things that did horrible things to humanity. “Sorry lover but we need to take that boat trip” The first inquisitor had a shot gun pistol a gun the size of a candle bowling pin. He appended fire on the second wave of converts.

She smiled it was clear that while he finally realized the ring was changing her he did not seem to mind. “we could take a few minutes more but I don’t think they will let you go” like a trapeze artist she moved up and down his body a sheen of sweat covered her body it was now the color of blood but not blood. “So you want to fuck me in the ass or do you want to escape and try for my black rose latter".

bluerosekissed said:
She let the woman up she was barley alive her face was covered in blood and hair matted to her clothing. “You did not seem to mind before” she teased him her fingers clawing into his skin just enough to make long red marks. She came around his cock soon like a gymnast she was spreading her legs holding onto his shoulders like a gymnast on a pole vault a grin on her face.

“Now just tell me that you want me to stop and I will” around them the bodies broke down turning into a black mist. She inhaled the mist filling her lunges with the crude black filth of sex and death. After he came inside her at some point she clasped her legs around a girl behind him. Her mouth slid over his cock upside down she managed to finally get all of his cock inside of her.

She felt it the pain in her chest there were inquisitors on the way the filth humans that worshipped there god and forbid sex. They hunted unholy relics things that did horrible things to humanity. “Sorry lover but we need to take that boat trip” The first inquisitor had a shot gun pistol a gun the size of a candle bowling pin. He appended fire on the second wave of converts.

She smiled it was clear that while he finally realized the ring was changing her he did not seem to mind. “we could take a few minutes more but I don’t think they will let you go” like a trapeze artist she moved up and down his body a sheen of sweat covered her body it was now the color of blood but not blood. “So you want to fuck me in the ass or do you want to escape and try for my black rose latter".

Rob watched as Amber lifted the woman up without having to struggle at all. Rob could not believe the strength that Amber had. It was as if she was superhuman or something like that. What he did not know was that the succubus that was inside Amber was growing stronger as she took each soul. It will take a lot to kill her off. "Well that was different though when you were not as perversed as you are now Amber. There is something very different about you but I do not know what it is though." He told her. He would love to find out her secret but the only way is if he knew what was going on with her.

He loved the feeling of what she was doing to his cock. He was amazed that she was so limber like a gymnast. "I am enjoying what you are doing to me too much lover for you to stop!" He smiled as he kissed her lips. He watched in amazement the black mist that entered and filled up her lungs. It was the innocent souls of the people that Amber took from them. He was amazed as to what Amber did with the female that would be sucking onto his cock.

They are priests from the Roman Catholic Church from Rome who searched for rare items and the jewel that was inside Amber's band was a cursed item. "What do you mean that we need to take that boat trip?' Rob did not know what was going on at all. He was not sure of what Amber was talking about. As bullets flew into the air trying to hit Rob and Amber. Rob was running with her.

As Rob was running he happened to trip and fall flat onto his face. He tried to get up as quickly as he could but for some reason one of the Catholic priests caught up to him. The priest did not know if Rob was a demon or a human. He pointed the gun at Rob and when he removed a small container filled with holy water that was blessed by the pope in Rome. It splashed onto Rob's body and the priest then realized that Rob was human. "Wait Amber for me!" Rob did not know what was going on at all. He wanted to take her ass virginity but how could he when now she was alone without Rob.

RobBase086 said:
bluerosekissed said:

Rob watched as Amber lifted the woman up without having to struggle at all. Rob could not believe the strength that Amber had. It was as if she was superhuman or something like that. What he did not know was that the succubus that was inside Amber was growing stronger as she took each soul. It will take a lot to kill her off. "Well that was different though when you were not as perversed as you are now Amber. There is something very different about you but I do not know what it is though." He told her. He would love to find out her secret but the only way is if he knew what was going on with her.

He loved the feeling of what she was doing to his cock. He was amazed that she was so limber like a gymnast. "I am enjoying what you are doing to me too much lover for you to stop!" He smiled as he kissed her lips. He watched in amazement the black mist that entered and filled up her lungs. It was the innocent souls of the people that Amber took from them. He was amazed as to what Amber did with the female that would be sucking onto his cock.

They are priests from the Roman Catholic Church from Rome who searched for rare items and the jewel that was inside Amber's band was a cursed item. "What do you mean that we need to take that boat trip?' Rob did not know what was going on at all. He was not sure of what Amber was talking about. As bullets flew into the air trying to hit Rob and Amber. Rob was running with her.

As Rob was running he happened to trip and fall flat onto his face. He tried to get up as quickly as he could but for some reason one of the Catholic priests caught up to him. The priest did not know if Rob was a demon or a human. He pointed the gun at Rob and when he removed a small container filled with holy water that was blessed by the pope in Rome. It splashed onto Rob's body and the priest then realized that Rob was human. "Wait Amber for me!" Rob did not know what was going on at all. He wanted to take her ass virginity but how could he when now she was alone without Rob.

Amber found the boat surrounded by heavily armed and armored Inquisitors most had ak-47’s. She watched for a while he boyfriend was nowhere to be seen besides she was hungry for more sex and more souls. She found her boy toy in a stretch limo the Christian cabal was questioning him. “What a wimp” spying on the church from 50 feet she became aware she was not alone. She stood up removing a long sword from he back one side affect of soul theft is skill theft.

“Put you’re arms behind you’re back and prepared to be cleansed” Grabbing a cop she kissed him before she could turn him he took a deer slug in the back blood leaked out his mouth sweet crimson she licked up. The other officers moved faster most were armed with machine pistols. She felt the bullets slam into her body flakes of brimstone littered the ground. Two strong inquisitors grabbed her dragging her back to the limo the two side door opened before she was tossed in.

The members of the cabal were five old men and there secretaries whose duties were far more then paper work. “Tell me do you want to put this woman in her place this hellion this fiend who has tempted you’re soul” the back seats flipped forward displaying a number of tools of torture. She was now dressed in a tight body suit the secretaries began to cut it away exposing flesh that was now a deep shade of whit corpse white. Her eyes were as black as coal her lips as blue as the sea.

“Now tell me what would you do to her if you could” The men asked many groped her naked body which was far more curvy then it had been only hours before. Hs smiled enjoying it despite there attempts to intimidate her. “This is all you can do a little whipping a little fuck, very little” she taunted the old men it was clear they would kill her once they were done with her. Outside she watched the armed members of the inquisition petrol the small marina.

Back
Top Bottom