Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Unloved Queen (ChocolateStrawberry x Russian Vodka)

Amna nodded. She felt like she had been waiting for this her whole life. She was more then ready. "I'm ready," she said. "I trust you." She took her hand away from erection, mentally noting that she would have liked to touch him more. Maybe, depending on how this all went, she'd get her chance. She leaned up, kissing him so that her gasp when he entered her would be muffled. To her, this was the moment of truth.

Sarin heard her, nodding in return as he pushed himself down against her when she kissed him. He used the moment to softly push his length in against her wet entrance, the feeling of her lower lips parting slowly and enveloping around the head of his erection was the first sign of it all going well. He held his word, he was gentle as he slowly pushed into her, moaning into the kiss from the tight feeling of her wrapping around his length. He could feel the warmth that he had longed for, despite her skin feeling colder than his own, she was warmer than he had imagined down there.

Amna moaned low against his lips, feeling him enter her. The slow movement made it feel so much sweeter than she had remembered. She could feel him as he eased in, inch by inch, her tight pussy walls stretching to accomidate him.

"Ohhhh, yes," she sighed, arching up to meet him. When he was all the way in, she gave a low, satisfied sound. Amna wasn't sure the ediquite of this situation. Should she tell him he was better then her husband, because he was. They hadn't really done anything yet, but she was already feeling more satisifed then she had on her wedding night.

Slowly, she started moving with him, wanting to feel that magical friction she knew it would create. He filled her like no other, and she wanted to know how good sex could be with someone who cared about her.

Sarin felt her tightness easily, she was so much better than any other woman he had held in his arms. She might be a queen, but she was human after all and he could tell she had been longing for this. He felt her body push itself up against his own, his lips returning to her neck with a soft kiss. "You're so beautiful my Queen." He whispered seductively into her ear, beginning to grind his hips in against her's, slowly turning it into a thrusting movement.

He knew he wanted to please her, show her what a lover was supposed to do and he felt right with taking her like that on the bed. He felt her moving with him, her hips slapping softly against his own as he let out a soft moan into her neck. He didn't speed up at first, he gave her time to find a good pace before he slowly increased his speed, making sure she was in pleasure all the time as he burrowed himself to the hilt with every single thrust, the feeling of his balls against her ass satisfying him even more.

Amna closed her eyes as he slowly thrusted into her, the pleasure building in her body. She wrapped one leg around his waist, wanting to keep him as close to her as possible. She nibbled on his neck and shoulder in between moans of passion.

Slowly, the thrusting sped up and each movement sent a new wave of sensations through Amna's body. The sound of their breathing mingled with the slight noise of skin against skin. She felt with each thust his balls against her ass, and the slight slap brought forth a new pleasure in her.

She could feel a fire inside her. Each thrust, each kiss, built it higher. Amna felt as if she were climbing a flaming mountain, that the top would be the height of passion. Only Sarin could get her there, and she wanted it so badly.

Continuing his gentle thrusts, Sarin moaned softly. He could feel her body fully against his own, her's heating up quite a lot as he could hear breathing over the slapping noises. He didn't know why he had done this so soon because there hadn't been a deadline on his contract. He shrugged it off, returning to the movement of his length inside her, softly thrusting and loving every second.

"Milady... You're so perfect...." He groaned and moaned out softly, his lips working her neck sweetly, his arms around her torso to hold her in against him.

Amna smiled at his sweet words. "You're too kind," she murmured, kissing him softly. "I should be the one complementing you. Never in my life have I felt such pleasure." She slid her hands down his back, loving the feel of his skin against hers. "I feel like I'm going to explode from this," she confessed.

She spread her legs wider, feeling him now able to push deeper. She gasped happily as the fire burned brighter in her. She closed her eyes, holding on to him. "Oh, Sarin," she breathed, murmuring his name like a prayer.

Sarin kissed her back, listening to her words. They struck home instantly, his heart pounding faster as he felt a blush on his face. "Don't explode my Queen." He told her, grinning softly as he felt her legs parting even more. He kept going, his length almost pumping in and out of her in the pleasure that was burning through their bodies. He was loving every second with her.

((Sorry for the short posts))

His words came too late. Amna gave a loud moan as she felt her body be consumed by the passionate heat. Every nerve in her body sparked as wave after wave of pleasure rushed through her in her first orgasm. She clung to him, whispering his name like a prayer as she writhed in pleasure under him.

"Don't stop," she breathed, entangling her legs around his. She loved how she felt tiny after shocks as he continued to thrust in her. She loved the feel of his body against hers. She wanted to continue the love-making far longer then she had been able to last.

Sarin felt her orgasm, her warm embrace around his length tightening in pulses, almost like milking him and just after she had spoken he thrusted a bit roughly, burrying his length deep within her as he came, moaning out for her. He was panting heavily, taking a moment of rest. "Anything for my Queen." He told her, pushing down against her..

Soon after, he was thrusting again, feeling his heart beat fast enough to rip out of his chest. He was with a queen, and not just any queen. But he didn't care, she was with him and wanting him. His thrusts were speeding up, being rougher as he wanted a second time inside her, to fill her fully with his seed.

Amna gasped as he sped up. This wasn't the soft and gentle lovemaking they had just shared. This time, it was more passionate and demanding. She clung to him as he thrusted hard into her. The sudden change in speed thrilled her, and she kissed him passionetly.

She arched up to meet his thrusts, wanting to take him as deep as she could. She loved the feel of him inside her. A part of her wished they had met earlier and knew she wouldn't just go back to her quiet life after this. She'd find a way to keep him near her.

Sarin kissed her back, loving the sweet taste of her lips as he moaned and panted. He wanted to be with her forever, whether she was the Queen or not it didn't matter. He was in love with her as he took her. Despite the risk of impregnation and getting caught, he didn't want to leave her side at any moment. He would follow her wherever she went.

He felt her body up against his own, loving the seconds he spent. Though he was getting tired, suddenly his thrusts slower down again as he broke the kiss. "Please, take control my Queen." He panted, slowly rolling around, having her on top suddenly. He would never treat her like a common woman or a noble woman, to him she would always be his Queen.

Amna was surprised when he rolled them over. This was beyond new to her. She had always heard the man was in control. To be given such power was intoxicating.

Slowly, she bucked her hips, moaning low at the way he felt so different from this angle. As her confidence strengthened, her speed picked up a bit. In the firelight, her pale skin glistened and shadows played over her body. They flickered and changed as she rode him.

Licking her lips, she looked down at him and realized she was in danger of losing her heart to this man. Had she come to this realization before now, she would have run from him. But now, after knowing how gentle he could be and what real lovemaking felt like, she wasn't sure if falling in love was such a bad thing.

"Sarin," she whispered, "please, call me Amna. In this moment, I am not your queen. Please, call me as you would a lover."

Sarin saw her reaction to being given control in bed as he let out a moan from the sight of her beautiful body rocking against his. Even if she was pale, he couldn't help but feel that she would belong with him. He was in love with her, his heart had been sold before this event. And he knew he was in a dilemma, he had to carry out the duty or he wouldn't be able to return at all. They'd just send another assassin to do his job, and he'd have to prevent that. He was flung back into reality by her words, hearing her asking him to call her Amna. "As you wish my Q...." His voice trailed off for a moment as he shuddered from the pleasure. "Amna." He then corrected himself before pulling her down, his hands on her sides and back as he kissed her deeply, loving every second of it.

His heart was fluttering, beating in an immense speed, never had he wanted anything more than he wanted her. His head was spinning from the pleasure she was able to deliver, even if she was quite inexperienced. He wanted to be with her, hold her close every night. He wasn't afraid of the king, if all went wrong, he could always disappear and take her with him.

Hearing her name on his lips sent a thrill through her body. She started to rock faster, feeling the pleasure build inside her. A small part of her was worried that she could get addicted to this wonderful feeling, but the rest of her that was ejoying herself pushed that thought aside.

"Sarin," she moaned, kissing him over and over again. "Oh, Sarin." She could feel the fire building inside her, warming every part of her. She knew she was close to another release, and it was all because of him. The wall she had built to keep herself safe from love crumbled, leaving her vulnerable to him.

when she orgasmed, she only felt joy. She kissed him, murmuring her devotion to him. She was his, for as long as he'd have her.

(I'm sorry I haven't replied before, been busy with a school project)

Having her on top, the faster rocking an everything was making him moan even more. He could hear her calling his name as he kissed her back, his arms around her body as he could feel her inner walls tightening, clamping around his length as they made love on the bed. When she came, he let out a moan into the kiss they were sharing as he then broke it, having a moment before his back arched up against her chest, his own release happening inside her as he moaned out almost bestially.

It was the best thing he had ever felt, the feeling of being with her was immense and the moments of bliss seemed to last forever, though he knew that they would soon have to part. He slowed down after that, until they were both at a halt, locked in each others arms. "Why haven't we met before?" He asked her softly, dismissing any answer from her a moment later with a soft kiss on the lips. He stayed inside her, letting her roll over next to him or lie down on top of him as she would want to. He only wished to hold her close and have her by his side.

(no problem. I understand)

Amna curled up by his side, her head on his chest. She knew it was wrong, but everything about him felt so right. And he was right. Why hadn't they met before? If he was the son of a noble in her kingdom, wouldn't she have seen him before now? And if he were from another kingdom, why sneak in to pretend to be a servant?

Shrugging her questions aside, she let the warmth of his body seep into her skin. She wanted to stay like that forever. She knew it would be impossible. The next day, she would have to play the part of the loyal queen to her unworthy husband. At least, she would be with Sarin every night. It was a small reward.

She curled up closer to him, afraid that he'd vanish and all of this was just a dream. "Don't leave me," she whispered. "Promise me, you won't leave me."

Holding her close, he wondered if he had given himself away, he had asked her why they hadn't met, like he was some noble. But he shrugged it off a moment later, enjoying the time there with her. His arms were around her in a protective way, knowing that the moment dawn broke, they risked being interupted, if he wasn't out before that or at least hidden. He knew how much she disliked her husband, it was obvious to everyone that he was just throwing away the money they didn't have on no good.

He felt her curl up against him, her whispering voice was so sweet as he put his lips on her forehead. "I won't, I'll be here for you every night." He told her softly, assuring her of it by pulling her in against him, letting their exhausted bodies rest against each other. He was happy with himself, pleased with being there with her as he knew he would never be able to kill her and finish his mission.

Amna fell asleep in Sarin's arms, happy for the first time in years. She woke up before the sun rose, still in his arms. Stirring, she woke him up and smiled. "Good morning," she said softly. "Did you sleep well?" Sliding out of the bed, she picked up a blanket and wrapped it around herself. "We have a busy day today. If I'm lucky, we can have a break after lunch." She smiled. "I am also scheduled for a counsel tomorrow. I'm sure I'll need my newest assistant to come with me."

Falling asleep with her in his arms was good for Sarin too as he laid completely still. He was still asleep when she woke up, feeling her stirring, he slowly opened his eyes. He felt her slipping from his arms, getting up as he already felt the cold where she had laid next to him. "I've slept amazlingly, how about you?" He asked her softly, listening to her as he slipped out from under the covers. He didn't find a need to cover himself until he reached his clothes, carefully dressing himself. "I'll definitely be there for you." He replied with a smile as he thought about the break at lunch. Maybe they would enjoy each other again there? Otherwise he would just like to be around her, alone with her.

Amna gave him a kiss before he slipped from her room. She had to be alone when her maids came in the morning to dress her. All she could think of was being with Sarin again. She had never felt this way about her husband, and she had tried so hard to be a good wife. In the back of her mind, she wondered if she was a bad person. She had cheated on her husband, and she was falling in love with Sarin. Well, falling if not already madly in love with him.

Dressed and ready, she went to her study to start looking over that day's reports. She had Sarin's work area set up as she started going over the papers she found on her desk. MOst of them were the normal upkeep of the castle and trading reports. Stuck near the end of the first pile was a threat.

"Not another one," she sighed. She set the note to the side. "I swear, I get at least three reports a week that Zion is planning my death, or my husband's death, or war." Amna massaged her temples, trying to think of a good way to defuse the situation. If Zion was so jumpy about them, maybe trying for a more peaceful trading would be in order. She didn't like how the report said she was the intended victim this time.

Sarin had left her room in good time, having kissed her softly. He already longed for the feeling of her in his arms when he was alone in his own small room, dressing himself in some clean clothes before leaving to find himself some breakfast down in the kitchen. He knew he had to work for her again today, and he also knew that he had to keep his act up when they had company, though he was hoping he could let his manners slip a bit when they were alone.

After breakfast he went up to the study room, moving into his spot and beginning his work of the day, copying letters and minor reports for the sake of distributing them to the needed people while he listened to her. He flinched for a moment when she mentioned that she had a report of Zion planning her death. He knew it was true, he was the assassin who was supposed to carry out the order, but as it was right there, he couldn't. He was too lost in her to be able to change anything.

Knowing she was probably upset about it and the bills, he finished up a part of his work quickly before standing, he looked at the window for a moment, deciding on what to do next as he moved behind her. He forced himself to remain calm, he couldn't give away his real nature, so he gently pulled her hair a bit back, placing his hands beneath on her shoulders before beginning to rub them in gentle motions. "You're too tense." He told her, knowing they were alone and no one was listening. Otherwise he would've heard the scuffle of hair against the wooden door easily in the silent room.

Amna sighed and leaned back into his caress. His hands on her shoulders did wonders to ease her stress. She could feel the strain slowly melting. "Mmm, that feels good," she said softly, her eyes closing. The more he worked her shoulders, teh more she remembered what else his hands could do. And then she remembered what his lips could do.

Her tension faded, and was replaced by an aching need. She knew she had to wait until lunch, at least, or risk being discovered. But she had a taste of what true love was like, and she knew she'd always crave it. He was just being nice by giving her the massage, and she wanted more.

Turning in her chair to look up at him, she smiled. "YOu do wonders for me," she said. "You know just how to make me feel good." She stood up and quickly kissed him. "I plan on making you feel just as good." With a wink, she headed over to the main door and locked it. That should afford them some privacy for a while.

Back
Top Bottom