Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Unloved Queen (ChocolateStrawberry x Russian Vodka)

Sarin nodded in response, smiling as he agreed to her idea. "Yes, let us practice every night, Milady." He said, his eyes closing for a moment. When he opened them, he remembered, during a dance was the only place a lesser noble would be allowed to look a higher noble in the eyes, the same went for servants dancing with nobles to keep them busy. He caught her eyes, looking into her's as he listened to her, the dancing slowing down even more as he softly pulled her in, somehow wanting to feel her close to him, knowing he had to stick to his plan as well.

"I came from the mills of Zion indeed." He nodded to her, keeping the eye contact as he realised she was eager on talking. "The word travels quickly, the princes of Zion are on the verge of fighting amongst themselves. Apparently the youngest one has fled in exile." He told her, not being one to gossip usually he did share it with her. "Also, there's a rumour of soldiers moving to secure the borders to the far west against barbarian raiders." He added, smiling softly to her as it didn't matter much to him.

"I hear Zion is rather lovely," she said softly. "I sometimes wish I could visit." Yorik had promised to take her out in the world once. That was when they first married. All she ever saw was Ice.

Slowly, Amna realized how close they were, how slowly they were moving. She knew she should pull back, but she was feeling so...comfortable. He was so warm and he stared into her eyes like she was important.

"I heard rumors of Zion's army," she said. "If they are getting ready for an attack on the west, that explains what I've been hearing. Everyone is always so jumpy when another kingdom has more then three knights in any given space."

By now, they had stopped dancing and she was very aware of his body against her. Something deep in her cried for attention. She was queen, she could order this to proceed. Slowly, she stepped back. She had a husband and too much was at stake for her to just lose her head over some sweet boy. However, she continued to hold his hand.

Sarin listened to her, keeping the smile on his face as he seemed to enjoy her voice. He was mentally kicking himself over the shin, he wasn't meant to fall in love with her! Yet his heart was almost pounding inside his chest as he saw that she didn't react to being this close to him. He knew that no one were aware of them being alone in the room, no one would come to disturb the queen after a long day and he was pleased to know that. He nodded in response to her words. "Everyone is so edgy, they forget the important things." He whispered softly to her.

When she stepped back, he felt lost. Didn't she like his move on her? Was she that afraid of being murdered over an affair? He still felt her hand in his own, softly gripping her's in his as he let go of her side. He wanted to pull her in close, kiss her directly on her lips and ask her if she would like him to take the spot in her bed that belonged to the king but he knew that if she took it wrong, he would be the one to lose his head. Instead, he changed the grip so it was more comfortable while he acted like he was catching his breath, the dance having been fun. "What do you wish to do now, Milady?" He asked her, his tone hinting some affection as he was interested in her.

Amna sat on a couch and patted the cushin next to her. "Stay a while, please. I don't get company very often. I would love to hear all about the outside world. Even the simple life of a miller would be exciting to me." When he sat, she turned herself to him, giving him her full attention. She leaned in close to him, letting him know with her body that he was all she was thinking about.

"I've never left Ice," she said. "Born here, raised here, and I'll die here. I used to sneak books out of my father's library and dream that I was somewhere else. Is it true that the fashion in Zion is more revealing then here? I bet it must be, if the air isn't as cold."

Sarin moved to sit down on the couch next to her, smiling at her words. "As you please, Milady." He said, giving a quick bow as he saw her leaning in against him. He wanted to switch the situation around, make her more comfortable even if he knew it would be strange. He could easily see that she was interested in him, it didn't take much to find that out as he felt his head work, his thoughts flying around on how to explain it to her as he listened to her story, seeming fascinated about the queen more and more with each word she said.

"Indeed, the weather in Zion is warmer than here. The cloth is thinner, but only during the warmest of periods are the women allowed to wear shorter skirts. The only common sight around the mills is to see us workers without shirts. It gets very warm sometimes when we move the bags around and the wheat, but someone has to do it." He explained to her. "I have had the chance to see a noble woman once. She wore a beautiful green dress, it went to her ancles but was made so she could rip the lower part off and it would still look fancy. Also it was easier to see down the dress for the taller man she was with, it was very low cut." He said, seeming to make a bit of drama out of it by playing the role of the woman, shaping breasts on himself and showing how much the dress was actually showing of the woman's upper body and bust.

Amna blushed. "My, that is low," she commented. She felt a little dirty when he made the motion with his hands. She had pictured him cupping her breasts to show her how low the dress plunged. Though, it gave her an idea. She could modify her gown for the ball to be a little more revealing.

When he told her that he worked without a shirt, she couldn't help but look at his chest. He was muscular and handsome, and she could believe he worked in the mills. She wondered what he looked like without his shirt, working under the hot sun.

'Stop that, Amna!' she chided herself.

"My goodness," she said, feeling herself bush deeper at that thought. "Is it getting hotter in here?" She looked over at the fireplace, hoping to distract him from her discomfort.

Sarin smiled to her, seeing her blush as he wondered what the idea was with her mind. What was really going through her head? By the mention of his work in the mills she seemed to look at his chest. He softly flexed his muscles, just enough for her to subconsciously notice as he shifted a bit on the couch, slipping off the cushion but closer to her by a bit.

Hearing her new words, he saw her blush deepend as she looked at the fireplace. He turned his gaze there too as he then got an idea, he knew it wasn't too hot in there but he would play along for now. "Would you like me to open a window? Or perhaps something else, Milady?" He asked her, his tone a bit careful as he turned back towards her, leaning back in a relaxed, yet very approachable way that opened his entire body for her if she decided to go down that road. He was after all willing to do with her what she would have him do.

Amna didn't miss the look in his eyes. It was dangerous, she knew that. She knew nothing of him, really. He was a miller in Zion, a land that was almost always poised to attack Ice. Yet, playing with such fire appealed to her.

"No, not the window," she said softly. "Maybe, help me take this hot overdress off. It's too warm for it." She moved so he could unlace the heavy top gown she wore. Amna knew there would be no turning back after this, but she didn't mind a little danger in her life. She could always say no.

Sarin was glad that she had no clue who he really was. If that happened he would be doomed and most likely sent into real exile. He heard her suggestion with removing her top gown. It made him smile as he quickly unlaced it, helping her out of it, but managing to keep her back to him as he unbuttoned his shirt, letting it off quickly while keeping her back to him.

He sat up against her back, pulling her softly backwards so she could rest against him as he kissed her on her neck. "Is this better, Milady?" He asked her, his warm breath running over her skin as he wanted to hold her against him, his hands only resting gently on her sides as he wondered what she was wearing beneath the top gown. His focus had after all been on her lovely hair and the soft skin on her neck that his lips had touched so gently.

Amna gasped when he kissed the back of her neck. It wasn't just from surprise, but from the electric shock that coursed through her at the touch of his lips. She settled back against his chest, smoothing out her light underdress. It was nothing more then her chamise and a very light skirt. It was scandalous to be caught in it without the heavy overdress, but she still felt hot. The heat coming from his body was amazing.

"This is so much better," she said, allowing herself to relax against him. "You feel so warm." She closed her eyes, curling up against him. It was then she noticed his shirt was off. Opening her eyes, she turned in his arms to get a better look at him. "You have an amazing body," she said, getting a good look at him.

Sarin enjoyed the feeling of her against him. He hadn't welcomed a woman to his bed or his arms in a very long time, but this still felt strangely arousing. He hid it the best he could, only a slight blush on his face as he noticed that he was able to look slightly down the front of her underdress. His heart was beginning to beat faster as he caught himself staring at her neck, it was like his mind wanted him to just kiss her neck, tease her and find out if she wanted him to be with her that night, to keep her warm and safe in his arms.

He heard her words suddenly. "Yes, I am." He whispered to her, enjoying it until she suddenly turned aroudn in his arms, his chest fully exposed to her, subconsciously flexing his muscles for her as he heard her words. "I'm a miller, Milady, this is how we are all shaped in my line of work." He told her, smiling softly that she was pleased with what she saw. "But I am not the only one amazing in here, Milady, you are the most beautiful of women I have ever seen." He added, his voice gentle and caring as he wanted to just pull her in against him, let her lips meet his own even if it was against her marriage.

Amna was very aware of how they were positioned. She felt so comfortable with her body between his legs. Her skirts were twisted around her limbs and she felt her chamise slipping off her shoulders. In the firelight, she looked ready to be with her lover. But did she dare take that next step? Should she allow herself to be charmed by this boy who she wasn't sure was really a miller?

It had been years since she was held like this. Years since she felt this desirable to another person. She knew she didn't have to worry about Yorik coming to her chambers, he was off with his friends. Who would know if she allowed herself just one little moment of pleasure?

Taking a chance, she slowly leaned forward. Shyly, she placed her lips against his in a very chaste kiss. She was scared she had read his intent wrong and he'd turn her away.

Sarin saw her expression, the need though doubt that flashed through her eyes as he held her. He seemed oblivious to her clothes falling off by themselves, he knew it would happen eventually that they got rid of the clothes but for now his intent was to just enjoy the moment with her. He had no clue what was going through her mind, he only knew what he wanted and his heart told him that it was her. He didn't seem to move, holding her closer to him.

Seeing her lean forward, his heart leaped. She was taking a step towards it. A light blush appeared on his cheeks as he pressed his lips in against her's, kissing her back. He knew it was wrong, but he also knew that whatever happened would be over once her body was the only thing left of the queen. Unaware of what the future would bring, he softly pushed himself up against her, showing her that he was okay with this.

Amna's heart nearly leapt when he pushed up against her. She smiled softly, kissing down his neck. Everywhere should reach, she kissed. She paid homage to his body with sweet, soft touches of her lips. Slowly, her touches got bolder as she made her way back up to his lips. Kissing him again, there was more passion in her carasses.

She felt a stirring in her body, one that demanded she continue this path. Amna felt much like she did her wedding night, unsure of what to do next. A part of her screamed to rip off her clothes and make love on the couch, while another part cried for her to run away.

Looking down at him, she lightly placed her hand on his chest. For a moment, she marveled at how tan he was compared to her pale skin. That image made her wonder what they'd look like tangled in bed together.

Sarin leant a bit backwards when she broke the kiss. He had enjoyed the taste of her lips against his own, but her kisses on his upper body were even better as he softly groaned, wanting to go all the way suddenly. He felt her making her way back upwards, soon finding a much more passionate kiss on his lips as he kissed her back, pushing up against her softly. He enjoyed the feeling as his body got in close with her's, breaking the kiss a moment later.

His mind wanted him to take her right there on the couch but his heart told him that her bed would be more romantic as he looked at her face, seeing her eyes move off to his toned body. He was indeed a darker shade than her, way darker, though he wasn't too dark. He felt her hand on his chest too, thinking that now was the time as he softly pushed forward, turning them on the couch so he was on top before he softly kissed her neck, nibbling on her skin. "I think..." His voice trailed off as he kissed her neck again, pressing his body softly down against her's. "That the bed would be better." He whispered softly to her.

Amna's eyes widened in surprise as he turned them over on the couch. She felt herself lost as she now gazed up at him, powerless beneath him. She moaned as he kissed and nibbled on her neck. When he spoke, it took her a moment to figure out what he had said through the haze of lust.

If they went to the bed, she'd have to admit to herself she was taking a lover. If she stayed on the couch, she could fool herself into believing this was a moment of weakness. Though, gazing up at him, she knew she didn't want this to be a one night thing.

"The bed would be fine," she said softly, her hands moving down his body to the top of his pants. She slid her hands under his pants, gripping his behind and pulling him closer to her. She needed to feel him against her, and she wasn't sure she'd last the few steps to the bed.

Sarin saw her reaction, her eyes widening as he begun thinking that he had messed up, like it wasn't what she had wanted. His mind was doubting that he had even done the right thing in accepting the task as he then noticed her seeming to relax more. He wanted it to last, for some weird reason. Maybe if he vanished with her it would be good enough? He was in conflict with himself as he heard her words, his plan feeling like it was solving itself.

He felt her hands on his body, the sudden touch down the back of his pants. His behind was slightly muscular as well, though he hands and fingers there let him to exhale a soft moan as he let her pull him down against her, his lips soon finding her's. He pressed his groin down betwee her legs, feeling the buldge in his pants pressing in against her clothes, right where her soft, wet entrance would be waiting for him.

Amna gave a low gasp as she felt him pressing against her. Her hands gripped his flesh as she kissed him back eagerly. Deep in her body, she felt a new stirring. She felt alive. Each touch sent sparks down her skin and there was an aching of need between her legs.

She pushed on his pants, wanting them off desperetly. "Off," she moaned, pushing more on his pants. "I want them off." Each second that ticked by made her even hungrier for his body. She needed to see him naked, needed to feel his hot skin against hers. She moved her hands slowly from his body to tug up her skirts. She'd worry about her own state of dress once he was gloriously naked.

The sound of her gasp just before the kiss told Sarin that she was eager, she was in need and even better, she wasn't going to reject him. He kept the kiss going, feeling his mind lose itself over the thought of having her, a beautiful woman, and most likely ending in bed with her. She was a bit cold beneath him, but he knew it would change by the time things heated up more.

Feeling the sudden push on his pants just before she broke the kiss, he knew where she was aiming. He knew she was lusting for him, wanting him. But he thought of breaking away, letting go for a moment to get to the bed. The thought was strong, he wanted her in the bed more than on the couch as he slowly broke off, panting quite a lot as he looked down into her eyes. "Go to your bed and lie down, I'll take care of my clothes meanwhile." He told her, the command seeming like his only demand was to show himself fully to her before he would claim her.

Amna nodded, ready to accept the command. However, she was queen, and was above him in status. Instead of just merely walking to her bed, she undressed along the way. Each step revealed more of her pale flesh until she was perfectly naked. She turned to look at him as she slid up on the bed.

"Don't be long," she said. As he commanded, she lay back, waiting for him. In a way, it reminded her of her wedding night, the order to lay back and be at the mercy of a man. She wasn't going to let it be the same. This time, she would be an equal participant.

"I won't, I promise." Sarin replied, his tone gentle and loving as he stood up, seeing her undress on the way. He loved the sight of her pale skin, making him want her even more. He could feel the pants tighten around his package as he saw her turn towards him. The inviting sight of her on the bed was almost calling out to him as he stepped towards it, his hands fumbling for a moment with his pants as a single curse erupted from his lips, barely hearable.

He was soon slipping out of them, his undergarments last as he made it further towards the bed before slipping out of them, being by the edge when he was fully naked. His erection showed that he was large enough to compete with the king in size, though all would depend on how he treated her, if she would want him back in her bed again as he slowly climbed up, putting himself on top of her. He was by her feet at first, his lips finding her shins first, kissing up to her knees, over her inner thighs. He barely missed her entrance, his kisses slowly moving up over her stomach, in between those lovable mounds and onto her collarbone before finally reaching her neck and chin. Upon being by her lips, he took a deep breath before he kissed her, not wanting to wait anymore with having her.

Amna's eyes widened at the sight of him. It had been years since she shared her bed, and she felt like a blushing virgin. He was as eager to be with her as she was to be with him. His slow kisses up her legs and body to her lips brought forth small gasps of pleasure. She couldn't conceal the moan when he passed by her aching sex.

"Be gentle with me," she whispered, pressing herself up against him. "Please." She was a little scared that her long dry spell would make this unenjoyable for him. She was not some experienced mistress who knew how to please a man. And in that moment, she wanted to please him very much.

Sarin heard her words, her sounds, her everything as he was on top of her. "Of course my Queen." He whispered softly to her, feeling her body in against his, his length rubbing against her body. He knew he had to be gentle with her, she was after all rumored to be the most faithful in the entire royalty of the world and he had no reason to doubt her.

He pushed back down against her softly, pulling her white sheets up over his back, loving the feel of the cloth against his body. He moved his hands down, parting her legs to give him space as he then ran his hand down over her entrance, wanting to get her wet enough for them both to enjoy it. His last wish was to accidentally rip her. He kissed her on her neck, his lips both biting her skin and kissing it as he worked her entrance with one hand, softly pushing in to her clit, two fingers running around, loving the feel of her body.

Amna moaned low, her hands moving along his back as he nibbled her neck and played with her wet sex. This was very new to her. Her husband hadn't cared for her like this. He had just climbed on and caused her pain. What Sarin was doing gave her only feelings of pleasure. Maybe this was how they did things in Zion? She knew she liked it.

Spreading her legs more for him, she bucked her hips gently to move closer to his hand. She was so wet, so eager for him. His touches on her clit sent shocks through her body. One hand slowly moved down, wanting to give him the same kind of pleasure he gave her. When she found his hard erection, she softly trailed her fingers over it, unsure if she was doing it right or not.

Sarin kept his touches, feeling her wetness as he played with her. He had learned that in order to win a womans heart, he had to please her in bed as well. The pure idea of a relationship, according to his mother, build on politics and mutual respect. This was how one was supposed to show mutual respect, and to keep a marriage together it was essential to share bed once in a while, something the king apparently haven't noticed.

He felt her soft touch on his erection, her fingers trailing along it as he gasped softly into her neck. He loved the soft feeling of her, her skin was so perfect as she laid down beneath him, her hips pushing in against his fingers. It was a mix of her pale skin and his own tanned skin as they laid there. He soon pulled away, his hand moving up to his mouth as he licked the juices off his fingers. He looked down into her eyes. "Are you ready my Queen?" He asked her softly, his eyes shining with lust and love for her.

Back
Top Bottom