Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Perfumed Menagerie - Interest check

Perfumed Menagerie, the gathering of the most devilish in eroticism. Nestled in the heart of the busy city of Naamah, the slave trade is alive and well. Slavers build their harems with only the best the world has to offer, hoping to get the highest price. Owned by the shrewd Matron Sadi, Perfumed Menagerie boasts to have the finest selection of exotic men and women. From the most experienced to the sweetest innocent, from the most exotic to the most erotic, Perfumed Menagerie has what you are looking for.

Rumblings and rumors abound in Naamah of a secret war set ablaze amonst the different slave holders as they compete for supremacy in the market, and a prize of a royal stimpend from the Exalted Sultan. Whosoever has the exotic slave he buys will be forever glorified. Not all can be at the top though, competition is fierce and some, those disatisfied and unproperous with their business, have taken to subterfuge. Stealing into the households of rival traders, seeking whatever advantage they can garner and occasionaly pilfering a rare beauty as their own. Those that can, send forth individuals of the keenist eye to scourer the lands beyond the city walls of Naamah. Ever searching for the rarest flowers in the wide circle of the world to gather for the Exalted Sultan's boquet.

Calling all Characters:

We are doing an interest check for Perfumed Menagerie. We need slaves, guards, and other workers of the harem. You can be male or female, a native of Naamah or a captive from far away. We would like to have at least ten characters posted before we open the roleplay thread up. Since everything will be happening in the Perfumed Menagerie, your character must stay there for the time being. If you are playing a spy from another harem, you have to find a way to fit in here to do your job and not get caught.

If interested, please post a short character bio. If it's too long, I'll just put a summary by your character on this post.

Slaves: The people in the harem

Nanut (played by ChocolateStrawberry): The Honored Matre of the Perfumed Menagerie. As one of the longest lasting slaves, she was purchaced by Matron Sadi before the exotic war began. A beauty in her own right, she is considered plain when compaired to the blondes and redheads found around the world. Her black hair, deeply tanned skin and dark eyes are far too common now. Stuck forever in the harem with no chance of getting out, she now acts as a guide to the new slaves.

Fatima Abdur (played by WhiteTiger):
A local girl bought by the slavers of the Perfumed Menagerie from her own sickly father. She is the product of a mixed marriage, giving her the exotic look that will sell. The youngest of eight children, Fatima is beautiful. She has the long, flaxen hair and dark green eyes of her foreign mother, along with pale, flawless skin. A new addition, she wishes only to return to her sick father.

Household Servants: Not sold for sex, but a needed part of any large harem. You may or may not be assigned to serve as a personal servant to a favored slave.

Guards: The people who guard the harem.
Lord Errant, Bashar Telemakhos (played by NihilisticImpact):

Arthur Vendible (played by ThePhilosopher): A skilled marksman and soldier of fortune. With little to do in the land nowadays, the young yet seasoned male finds himself applying for job as a guard for a harem in the city of Naamah. He is tall and rather slanky gentlemen, with rather entangled mesh of blond hair and a pair of robust sideburns adorning his face. Unlike many of the well-dressed people he's encountered, he sports more of an 'old-world' style, clad in leather with various steel implements added about his outfit, not to mention a rather westernized looking trench coat. Despite his form, he is heavily adorned in rifles and pistols, sporting a criss-cross of rifles upon his back, several pistols hidden about his person, and quite few explosive tools in a waist-satchel. With his experience, he was sure he'd get the job.

Freepersons: These are the Slavers and merchants who operate in or around the Perfumed Menagerie. They can also be customers who wish to purchase a slave or even royal visitors who might bring back word of the exotic collection to the Exalted Sultan.

I love it when a plan comes together.

Now, to give a bit more info on this world.

Think dark erotica, steampunk and Arabian Nights. Those are the chief influences on what will be done here.

Also, while it does state that men and women are the ones being looked after there is no reason to not include other types as well, so long as you can sell it we just might buy it.

Arthur Vendible, a skilled marksman and soldier of fortune. With little to do in the land nowadays, the young yet seasoned male finds himself applying for job as a guard for a harem in the city of Naamah. He is tall and rather slanky gentlemen, with rather entangled mesh of blond hair and a pair of robust sideburns adorning his face. Unlike many of the well-dressed people he's encountered, he sports more of an 'old-world' style, clad in leather with various steel implements added about his outfit, not to mention a rather westernized looking trench coat. Despite his form, he is heavily adorned in rifles and pistols, sporting a criss-cross of rifles upon his back, several pistols hidden about his person, and quite few explosive tools in a waist-satchel. With his experience, he was sure he'd get the job.

I hope it satisfies.​

The Philosopher said:
Arthur Vendible, a skilled marksman and soldier of fortune. With little to do in the land nowadays, the young yet seasoned male finds himself applying for job as a guard for a harem in the city of Naamah. He is tall and rather slanky gentlemen, with rather entangled mesh of blond hair and a pair of robust sideburns adorning his face. Unlike many of the well-dressed people he's encountered, he sports more of an 'old-world' style, clad in leather with various steel implements added about his outfit, not to mention a rather westernized looking trench coat. Despite his form, he is heavily adorned in rifles and pistols, sporting a criss-cross of rifles upon his back, several pistols hidden about his person, and quite few explosive tools in a waist-satchel. With his experience, he was sure he'd get the job.

I hope it satisfies.​

Welcome aboard.

Birds flew from the trees, showing a disturbance in the forest. Standing up from her work in the garden, Fatima Abdur, a local girl at the age of entering into womanhood, saw them approach. Dying from an illness, her father lay inside, unable to care for himself. Long past on, her mother was never in her life as far as she can remember, All she knows is that she was his second wife, and from the far west. The youngest of 8 children, she was the only one left, as the others were already married. Catching her long flaxen hair, the wind blew the strands into her face only to find, as she cleared it, the group, looking like slave traders, approaching from the woods. Running fast to the side of the house, it was to late to hide. They had already spotted her and headed straight for her house.

Poverty stricken, her father had a chance of making some money if offered the right price, too ill to know her real value with her dark, large green bedroom eyes and the full curves developing along side her pale, rare, flawless skin and unknown beauty, that she will soon find out is hard to match. Only a few moments of talk, the head of these hunters emerged from her fathers broken down home. Putting his money purse away, he approached Fatima, grabbing her by the arm,

"You belong to me now girl." in a calm cruel voice, he said as his eyes scanned her body with lust.

Hours turned to days, with her hands and wrists bound and tied to the wooden transport. 10 other people were with her, being fed only meager rations and some water.

*Come on, give them a little more. Praise Allah, we need to get our money's worth out of them!" a fellow captor expressed.

"This is enough! We do not have far to go and feeding them is not what is important. The price they bring on the block is all that matters." the senior slave trader responded.

Dust and the murmur of voices, song, music and foods filled the air of the market place as they drove through the crowds, heading for the auction block.

Terrified, and confused, Fatima sat and did as she was told. Knowing there must have been some kind of misunderstanding thinking, "This must be a mistake! My father would never just let me go like that. There is no one else to take care of him anymore."

The ropes binding their wrists and ankles were soon cut one at a time, as each of them was led off and guided roughly to a large platform, where dozens of people, finely dressed, all stood around staring at them and whispering to one another. Knowing now what was happening, she froze in place as her large green eyes stared up at the sky praying Allah would be gracious and help her. Blowing over her, the hot desert wind seemed to burn through her skin that was not covered in the simple tunic of a poor child she wore, though her developing curves showed the signs of her growing out of it.

"Don't choose me, please.. don't choose me. " she begged within her thoughts, "All I want to do is go home and take care of my father and be a good daughter to him."

sx16oy.jpg

Let me know if your interested..:D (Nihil, looks like you got the group one going hee hee;) and a harem... yeaaaaa... yur fav! XD :D, but then again, what man doesn't dream of having one! XD)

WhiteTiger said:

sx16oy.jpg

Let me know if your interested..:D (Nihil, looks like you got the group one going hee hee;) and a harem... yeaaaaa... yur fav! XD :D, but then again, what man doesn't dream of having one! XD)

Welcome aboard.

Back
Top Bottom