Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

."The holidays". [private]

__N o v i.S n o w

Supernova
Allen yawned tiredly as he finally flagged down a taxi. "2030..Lakeside Terrace~" he murmured softly to the older male who was gazing back at him. With a tired shrug of his shoulders, the neko leans back on the semi-comfortable seats of the taxi and allows his tired eyes to flutter shut. The plane ride was longer than the small neko expected. Or wanted for that matter. Allen wasn't a fan of plane rides and often preferred the longer route-- the train. However, he wanted to make it to his friend's house as soon as possible--even if it risked him barfing up everything he'd eaten that day, and the train ride option wasn't on the list~ It was Thanksgiving, and he felt his holidays would be well spent with someone....someone special.

Allen wasn't sure how long the ride was, all he knew was that he woke up just in time... It was amazing...a vision of pure beauty and grace compared to his little loft back home. He had made so much of himself since the last time they'd actually met...or even talked for that matter. As he recalled, this was a surprise for the other. "Hm, I hope he's ho--whaa~!" Allen sunk to the floor like a rock in water, his luggage obviously too much for him. Suddenly allowing himself to stay up all night packing to save time wasn't such a great idea... "Are you alright sir?" the driver asked as he helped Allen to his feet. "Nng...Yeah, just kind of over estimated thee--um weight of my suitcases..." the brunette replied gazing down at his overly stuffed bags. "I could carry them up to the door for you~" Allen purred happily at the suggestion nodding gratefully.

Once they reached the top of the steps, Allen straightened out his coat and pulled down his scarf. "Thank you so very much..." he said to the driver as he dug into his coat pocket pulling out a wad of cash as he proceeded to repeatedly ring the doorbell~

Back
Top Bottom