Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our lives Unwind - Me and November -

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
(( Note, any songs that I use here, that you don't know, are because I wrote them. I will make this known, do NOT EVER use my music without my permission. I have the originals copywritten to me, and I will not allow you to take them.

The first song is Pain, music is being written for it. The second is Hope.))

The festival was one that was thrown together to draw in musicians from worldwide. Held in Japan - it was a good location for the event. The young woman had been drawn there not to be a participant but to be a music appreciator. It had turned into more when one of her friends had put her stuff up to some of the festival runners. Unfortunately - she wasn't as pleased with it as her friend was. She wasn't quite open for that situation thought.

Her friend had pushed, and she had gone into it. Her friend said she was good - but Starly wasn't quite big on singing her own music, or playing her own music. But her friend had pushed - and she had given in. Unfortunately her friend hadn't informed her that the festival was as big as it actually was. Which meant it would definitely be a problem for her. She wasn't sure she was ready to debut her music.

The young woman stood to the side of the stage. Watching the various Japanese singers make the openings. She was nervous as hell, and she held her hands at her sides - shaking them as she took a few calming breaths. She was wearing a pair of leather pants. Tight on her hips, and tight to the knees. Then they flared out with lace in the cuffs. She wore a plain black top, cut off just below her rips, to show off her belly.

She was a slim framed young woman - on the more average side for height. Her hair was long and dark - pulled back into a ponytail. The tail falling to her waist, the ponytail put up high. She had nice features rather attractive. And a look to her that was very attractive. She had minimal makeup - and she was busy watching two rather attractive men on stage. Two she knew because she was a fan. Hyde and Gackt. Two men she rather enjoyed the music off.

Then the announcement came on. Her stage name was called "Tenshi", and she approached the stage. She hated her friend for this, it wasn't a big stage but it was one nonetheless.

Her voice wavered a little at first, but the pain - the sorrow that leaked into the song would probably break hearts.

"They say it so much.
Love is so grand.
But some will never know
Pains Sweet Serenade.

For those who break.
For those who scream.
Love is defeat.
Love will break you.

Love is Pain.
Pains sweet serenade.
They break your heart open.
For Pains Sweet Serenade. " She paused for a breath tears teasing the edges of her eyes. The pain of this situation was definitely one that was rushing through her. She bit her lip a little as she brought on the nerve to continue what it was she needed to do. She closed her eyes, the tears slipping out as she continued. She could hear nothing from the audience as she did this.

"I've cried.
As you have.
For we know the Truth.
The Truth they will never know.

This is for you.
The ones who have broken.
For those who know pain.
This is our truth.

For those who break.
For those who scream.
Love is defeat.
Love will break you.

I wish they could know.
The pain we suffer.
The sorrowful tune
of Pains Sweet Serenade."

She finished and stopped - her eyes closing as she pressed her hands to her lips. It was a two song set - and she had to figure out what she was doing next. She sighed as her hands pressed to her chest, the audience was very quiet - almost like she was either horrible, or they couldn't quite understand what she was singing about. Or they did understand, and they had broken - and they were admiring what she had done.

"Lost in the Dark.
I cried out for help.
I screamed for release.
From the Nightmare.

I sought out light.
But the sunlight was gone.
Devoured by the shadows.
There was no light.

I was lost.
Without hope.
I screamed out to the Gods.
Why have you abandoned me.

My Nightmare had begun.
It was nothing but pain.
Those I trusted -
Had broken me." She paused for just a moment, her pale brown eyes gauging the audience as she felt the pain build within her chest. She had never shared these songs with anyone - but now that she was, she was feeling better. Pain, and Hope. Two things she believed she needed to get across. Her eyes closed as she let her hands come up to her chest, braced in front of her chest as she continued.

"Betrayal was my ambrosia.
Pain my Nectar.
A gift from the gods.
My Nightmare was real.

I was lost.
Without Hope.
I screamed to the Gods.
Why have you abandoned me.

Then a voice from the dark.
The voice of sweet memories.
It pulled me from the Dark.
It gave me respite.

The Nightmare faded.
Like a frail bird.
Something took the pain.
Hope had bloomed.

I was lost.
Without Hope.
But the voice of Love -
Opened my heart.

I was lost.
Without Hope.
But the voice of Love -
Opened my heart.

The Nightmare gone
Love beat in my breast.
The pain faded
Because of the voice from the dark.

What was once lost.
What was without hope.
What screamed to the Gods.
Was no longer damned.

The voice from the dark.
Gave her dreams.
Hope was a frail bloom.
But with love it survived.

Healing is now.
Hope is strong.
Love is mine.
Because of the voice from the dark."

She stopped and watched the crowd. She cleared her throat. "Never give up. Your voice is out there."" With that done, the young woman stepped off of the stage, her head buzzing as she felt a rush of dizziness wash across her. She collapsed to her knees, only to find two arms grabbing her and holding her up. And a hand holding out some water. "Thanks." She muttered not even bothering to look.

He finished his own set, working with his old friend. He had stopped so that he could find out what some of the newer talent was like. A young woman got on stage - obviously one of the ones from out of the country. There was many that seemed to be like that at this Festival. That was just one of many.

She looked nervous - was it possibly her first time on stage. He stopped to watch her - head tilted to the side as he watched her. He looked at his companion, and tapped his shoulder lightly. "Watch." He whispered lightly as he watched the girl starting to sing. Her voice quavered at first. But as he listened - he found something being pulled inside of his chest.

Her music reached the heart, which was something so few managed to do these days. She bit her lip - that was a nervous habit probably. He noticed each movement that she did - each slight movement of her body. It was alright though, as she seemed to be getting into the motion of singing on stage.

Her two songs finished, and she walked off stage. Right passed him, he was holding his own bottle of water - about to take a drink. She collapsed and he reached out, catching her then. "Gackt." he said lightly to his friend as he held out his water towards the girl as he switched to holding her with one arm. "Can you get some more water?"

Back
Top Bottom