Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kidnapping and experimenting by RobBase086 and Nazora

Nazora said:
She found herself not quite enjoying the feeling of him taking of her anal virginity, but she figured that if she didn't provide he might do the more pleasurable things. Her rear was incredibly tight, and the lubricant on his cock made sliding in a bit easier. She wriggled her ass, his rod pushing open her anus felt so tight and uncomfortable. She hoped she was clean for him.

"AAHhh!" she breathe out, clenching on his cock.

It was much harder to keep loose with his thick cock up her ass, she could feel his cock toying with her insides, stimulating her from another inflection point. She didn't orgasm, but she breathed heavily and her vagina dripped. This was so different she didn't know how to handle it.

He was being very gentle with her since it was her first anal sex that she has had. He hoped that eventually she will begin to enjoy it a little more.

"I hope that I am not hurting you my love?" He was trying to reassure her.

As he slid slowly inside her ass feeling that it was tight just a bit. He reached down and squeezed her breasts and played with them while he grinded slowly inside her until she became use to him being insdie her ass. He slid in and out of her as he began to slide deeper and deeper into her.

"So tight, be careful," she said, squirming.

But she seemed to be ready for him, while his fondling of her breasts and his teasing lept her heat turned up high. She began to drool and moan and he lid deeper and deeper, her vaginal juices just simply flowing down her legs and messing the bed. Misty felt like a wet and sloppy whore and she loved every minute of it.

Nazora said:
"So tight, be careful," she said, squirming.

But she seemed to be ready for him, while his fondling of her breasts and his teasing lept her heat turned up high. She began to drool and moan and he lid deeper and deeper, her vaginal juices just simply flowing down her legs and messing the bed. Misty felt like a wet and sloppy whore and she loved every minute of it.

"Not to worry I will be sensitive and careful with you!" He told her feeling her squirming around just a bit.

He slid deeper and deeper into her ass penetrating the inside of her. He played with her nipples with his fingers and then told her to, "Turn your head toward me baby?" As she did he kissed her deeply and passionately. As he started to slide in and out of her a little faster into her ass. Dr. Robert Sandage loved the new Misty he has created but he also wished that she would want to cuddle with him and hold a bit of a conversation with him as well other than wanting to just fuck.

"Oh Robbie, Oh Robbie keep touching me there!" she screamed

She meant her nipples, it sent a thrill through her breasts as the pumping of her ass made them wobble up and down. She moaned into his kiss. She wanted these feelings all the time, as much as possible. If there was only way to make a living doing this. The thought alone turned her on and drove her over the edge.

"Oh Robbie, I'm gonna cum," she moan, "I... IAAAYYYY... IAAAY CAHN'T TAKT IT AHHHHHNEEEEMOOOHRE!!! OOOOHHHHHH!"

She began to cum from having her ass fucked and her body fondled, amazed at Robbie's stamina in keeping her satisfied all night long and into the morning. She could feel his hot cock throbbing in her ass.

Nazora said:
"Oh Robbie, Oh Robbie keep touching me there!" she screamed

She meant her nipples, it sent a thrill through her breasts as the pumping of her ass made them wobble up and down. She moaned into his kiss. She wanted these feelings all the time, as much as possible. If there was only way to make a living doing this. The thought alone turned her on and drove her over the edge.

"Oh Robbie, I'm gonna cum," she moan, "I... IAAAYYYY... IAAAY CAHN'T TAKT IT AHHHHHNEEEEMOOOHRE!!! OOOOHHHHHH!"

She began to cum from having her ass fucked and her body fondled, amazed at Robbie's stamina in keeping her satisfied all night long and into the morning. She could feel his hot cock throbbing in her ass.

"Fuck yeah I am going to keep touching you there baby!" He told her in response to her question.

He fondled and played with her breasts and nipples as feeling her rocking back and forth into him felt great! He knew that he could get a more deeper penetration with another position he shall teach her the next time they have sex together. He then placed his hands onto her shoulder slamming harder into her and pounding his cock hard inside her.

"That is it baby I am going to cum as well! OH AHH YEAH!

He had screamed out as he started to cum into her ass. Now he has filled three holes deep inside her mouth, pussy and ass. He was happy what he has done to her. He was so tired that he fell onto the bed and pulled her on top of him.

"My sweet we need to go out shopping for new panties, bras, lingerie, and clothes for you to wear because with your new body you no longer fit your old clothes and I can show you how you looked before becoming this hot if you look in your purse at your old pictures of yourself." He told her.

She found herself on top of him, rubbing her tired sex against his tired member. She pressed her dirty sweaty body against him and lavished his sweaty face with kisses. The room smelt so strong of sex, but she still, she still wasn't satisfied, her holes felt so empty. If only there was something she could wear all the time when she wasn't being fucked. Robbie couldn't be expected to last forever either, as much as she preferred his cock to anything else.

She smiled wickedly,kissing him, then pulling up and pressing her right nipple into his mouth so he could play with it. She listened as he spoke and then slowly sat up, pushing her hair back. It was time to go to the bathroom and freshen up in the shower. She could barely remember what her purse looked like, much less find it. The only thing on her mind was sexual pleasure and how to get more of it.

"I have to get a shower, feel free to join me once you here the water running,"

She sauntered towards the bathroom, her ass swaying back and forth with her hips solely for his pleasure. One hand was fingering her clitoris as she walked, milking the wave of orgasmic aftershocks that were still rocking her over heated body.

"I need clothes?" she said upon peeking out from the shower, "But.. what if somebody wants to have sex. Then I'll have to take them off and all that trouble?"

Nazora said:
She found herself on top of him, rubbing her tired sex against his tired member. She pressed her dirty sweaty body against him and lavished his sweaty face with kisses. The room smelt so strong of sex, but she still, she still wasn't satisfied, her holes felt so empty. If only there was something she could wear all the time when she wasn't being fucked. Robbie couldn't be expected to last forever either, as much as she preferred his cock to anything else.

She smiled wickedly,kissing him, then pulling up and pressing her right nipple into his mouth so he could play with it. She listened as he spoke and then slowly sat up, pushing her hair back. It was time to go to the bathroom and freshen up in the shower. She could barely remember what her purse looked like, much less find it. The only thing on her mind was sexual pleasure and how to get more of it.

"I have to get a shower, feel free to join me once you here the water running,"

She sauntered towards the bathroom, her ass swaying back and forth with her hips solely for his pleasure. One hand was fingering her clitoris as she walked, milking the wave of orgasmic aftershocks that were still rocking her over heated body.

"I need clothes?" she said upon peeking out from the shower, "But.. what if somebody wants to have sex. Then I'll have to take them off and all that trouble?"

He loved the feel of her body on top of him feeling her rubbing her pussy onto his cock. Feeling how hot and sweaty she was it felt good to feel her rubbing her beautiful body against his. He kissed her back all over her face smiling now. The room did smell like they had a lot of sex together.

He smiled back at her and kissing her back. He loved feeling her right nipple in his mouth as he began to swirl his tongue onto her nipple and suck onto it. He then began to nibble onto it and pull just a bit.

"Oh I will join you in the shower do not worry because I would love to lather your body up with soap!"

He waited for her to turn on the water and got out of bed to join her in the shower. As he walked up to her he kissed her lips deeply and passionately. He loved the way that she walked into the bathroom.

"Yeah because you cannot walk in the nude out in public lover. He told her. "Well that is why they invented crotchless panties so that when you want sex it is so easy to get it and I can slide into her." He was trying to tell her or there was her just not wearing any panties at all either she could do.

Back
Top Bottom