Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kidnapping and experimenting by RobBase086 and Nazora

She could feel him pulsing within her as he climaxed, his hip movements became less controlled and his cock throbbed violently as his seed was pushed into her. She took his kisses, welcomed them and explored his lips with her tongue. She felt his masculine body, her hands roaming over his sides as her vagina kept the tightest possible grip she could maintain on his member. She pressed her breasts against him so she could feel her nipples slide against his hot and moist skin.

"Use me more," she whimpered, "Please use me more."

Nazora said:
She could feel him pulsing within her as he climaxed, his hip movements became less controlled and his cock throbbed violently as his seed was pushed into her. She took his kisses, welcomed them and explored his lips with her tongue. She felt his masculine body, her hands roaming over his sides as her vagina kept the tightest possible grip she could maintain on his member. She pressed her breasts against him so she could feel her nipples slide against his hot and moist skin.

"Use me more," she whimpered, "Please use me more."

As the doctor began to thrust harder and deeper inside her with his cock sliding ever so hard into her. He felt her explore his lips with her tongue which felt good as he answered back to her sucking onto her tongue and lower lip. He then gently bite her lip and pulled just a bit. He felt her hands exploring his body as he caressed her with his hands. Feeling her nipples and breasts rubbing up against his chest now. She felt amazing and he was happy with what he has done to her.

"Oh do not worry my beautiful sexy love goddess I plan to use you more! he could hear her whimpering and he just smiled and said, "I bet you would love for me to take your second hole and then the final hole I shall take and fill is your mouth with my cock and seman!" he smiled as he looked into her eyes.

Such talk made her even more excited, it made her drip and clench as his cock maintained such firmness it was like having dildo stretching her apart. A hand rubbed his cheek as she looked into his eyes, their faces so close that she could feel the heat of his skin.

"I feel like I could go all night long," she said, "You're so hard, will you be able to keep up like this? Can you keep up with me? I'm so horny, I'll let you fuck me all night long if you can!"

Her head went back as she thrust her hips up and spread her legs apart. She wanted him to push in and stay, to rub her breasts and caress her skin while using his cock to rub the special spot deep in her tunnel. She wanted to experience another orgasm, she wanted to know explore and know more.

Nazora said:
Such talk made her even more excited, it made her drip and clench as his cock maintained such firmness it was like having dildo stretching her apart. A hand rubbed his cheek as she looked into his eyes, their faces so close that she could feel the heat of his skin.

"I feel like I could go all night long," she said, "You're so hard, will you be able to keep up like this? Can you keep up with me? I'm so horny, I'll let you fuck me all night long if you can!"

Her head went back as she thrust her hips up and spread her legs apart. She wanted him to push in and stay, to rub her breasts and caress her skin while using his cock to rub the special spot deep in her tunnel. She wanted to experience another orgasm, she wanted to know explore and know more.

He loved what he did to this smart girl that he turned into a naughty little cum slut who loves to fuck! She had it within her but she just would not let lose of her and let her come out to play. He slammed harder and deeper into her pussy. As he leaned in and kissed her deeply and passionately. "Love you baby!" He tells her as he looks into her eyes.

"That is it I want to fuck you all night long!" He responded back to her, "I am glad that you love how hard I am and yes I can keep up with you all night long! I am glad that you are so horny! It is only I you want to fuck now is it not lover?'

He had plans to show her what she looked like after she calmed down and let her view the old pictures of the old her to see which she likes better.

"Right now, only you!" she gasped

Her pussy was tingling and a heat was pulling deep into her tummy as let loose with a long low scream. How he did it was beyond her, but she was losing her mind as her hips thrust up and down and her breasts bounced each time. She pressed them against him as she lost herself in the pleasure, soon climaxing again. A low moan entered his neck and his lips as she sucked at his skin. Her fingers pressed down his back.

Nazora said:
"Right now, only you!" she gasped

Her pussy was tingling and a heat was pulling deep into her tummy as let loose with a long low scream. How he did it was beyond her, but she was losing her mind as her hips thrust up and down and her breasts bounced each time. She pressed them against him as she lost herself in the pleasure, soon climaxing again. A low moan entered his neck and his lips as she sucked at his skin. Her fingers pressed down his back.

"That is it baby!" As he yelled out to her!

He could feel his cock meeting with her thrusts and loved what he has done to her. He pounded her pussy deep and hard. "That is how you fuck your man baby! That is it!" Slamming harder and faster. He was screaming in pleasure feeling her press her breasts up against his chest. He reached up and squeezed her breasts and fondled them while his fingers played with her nipples. He loved how she was touching him and he was giving her nice ass a smack and squeeze as well.

Her body shook and her lips trembled with a wanting moan as his fingers danced across her nipples after his hands had wrapped her breasts so forcefully. Her eyes opened wide as he smacked her ass, all while keeping her tight slit filled to capacity. A series of minor climaxes and orgasmic aftershocks rocked her body, but she was sexually strong and didn't feel tired yet. Though she was wet, her body red and sweaty and slit dripping sticky fluids. She bucked her hips, pushing her lover into the air and driving him ever so deeper inside her tightness.

"OH YES!" she screamed again and again.

Nazora said:
Her body shook and her lips trembled with a wanting moan as his fingers danced across her nipples after his hands had wrapped her breasts so forcefully. Her eyes opened wide as he smacked her ass, all while keeping her tight slit filled to capacity. A series of minor climaxes and orgasmic aftershocks rocked her body, but she was sexually strong and didn't feel tired yet. Though she was wet, her body red and sweaty and slit dripping sticky fluids. She bucked her hips, pushing her lover into the air and driving him ever so deeper inside her tightness.

"OH YES!" she screamed again and again.

He continued to fuck her good and hard sliding in and out of her deeper and deeper. As he kissed her sweet lips. His hands squeezed her nice firm ass. As he dove his face to her breasts kissing and licking them. His tongue would swirl around her nipples. He began to suck and nibble onto her nipples. As he kissed her deeply and passionately. He loved the way she felt and fucked him.

"Oh yeah baby that is it! Fuck your man good and hard!" He moaned out in pleasure to her! "We are now forever bonded together lover!" He smiles looking at her.

Another bursting orgasm blew her mind and made swirls of color dance in front of her eyes. Her arms flailed outwards at the side as she gave up more bodily fluids from her sex. As long as hard length was inside her, inflicting her with the intensity of sensation and orgasm upon orgasm, she didn't care how long he remained inside her. She wondered how much her body could take and wondered how long his shaft had been wedged inside her so far.

Suddenly her hands gripped both sides of his head and she pulled her face close to slather him with sloppy kisses in the midst of her wild orgasmic frenzy.

Nazora said:
Another bursting orgasm blew her mind and made swirls of color dance in front of her eyes. Her arms flailed outwards at the side as she gave up more bodily fluids from her sex. As long as hard length was inside her, inflicting her with the intensity of sensation and orgasm upon orgasm, she didn't care how long he remained inside her. She wondered how much her body could take and wondered how long his shaft had been wedged inside her so far.

Suddenly her hands gripped both sides of his head and she pulled her face close to slather him with sloppy kisses in the midst of her wild orgasmic frenzy.

He loved what he did to this innocent child and knew that there was so much more that could be done. He did not know that he was creating a monster making her hotter than what she was originally. Her confidence and attitude was going to change and he will notice this all because he created her.

His cock kept pounding inside her pussy. He loved the feel of his cock getting coated with her pussy juices. He kissed her back deeply and passionately. "You feel connected to me now don't you lover?" He smiled after kissing her and looking into her beautiful blue eyes.

"MMmmm, yes," she purred.

She was barely audible, her body felt numb in a good way. It was just soaking in more pleasure than she could contain. It was flowing through her every pore. Her heat was palpitating, every inch of her skin was sizzling. She met his lips with her tongue and moaned into his neck. Then she nibbled on his shoulder, nipping at his skin as she squeezed his arms. At the same time, her pussy squeezed at his cock. She felt like they were one, like they belonged to each other and could never be separated.

Nazora said:
"MMmmm, yes," she purred.

She was barely audible, her body felt numb in a good way. It was just soaking in more pleasure than she could contain. It was flowing through her every pore. Her heat was palpitating, every inch of her skin was sizzling. She met his lips with her tongue and moaned into his neck. Then she nibbled on his shoulder, nipping at his skin as she squeezed his arms. At the same time, her pussy squeezed at his cock. She felt like they were one, like they belonged to each other and could never be separated.

He smiled as he heard his kitten respond back to him. "That is my naughty sex kitten or do you prefer for me to call you tigress?" He asks her.

He loved the way she felt in his hands and arms. His cock was hard for her and he could feel her squeezing his cock with her pussy walls. He started to cum once again inside her pussy. He nibbled onto her neck and kissed her neck as well. As he felt her tongue meet with his. "I love this new you baby!" He then laid her down onto the examing table and began to cuddle with her in his arms. He was growing very tired of having so much sex with her but he kept his cock inside her as they laid there together.

She could feel slightly that his stamina was waning. At this rate, he wouldn't last until morning. She wondered if she was making him cum to fast so she kept herself still and tried to relax her vagina with his cock inside it. If he could just stay hard she'd try her best to keep still, so they could stay embraces and connected all night. She had heard of something called tantric sex and now recalled it. She rubbed his cheek softly.

"Honey, don't pull out, keep it in, try to keep it hard, you can do it," she whispered, "You're tigress is in heat, and she needs you inside her so badly,"

She supposed she'd get over the disappointment if he did pull out, but she really didn't want him too.

Nazora said:
She could feel slightly that his stamina was waning. At this rate, he wouldn't last until morning. She wondered if she was making him cum to fast so she kept herself still and tried to relax her vagina with his cock inside it. If he could just stay hard she'd try her best to keep still, so they could stay embraces and connected all night. She had heard of something called tantric sex and now recalled it. She rubbed his cheek softly.

"Honey, don't pull out, keep it in, try to keep it hard, you can do it," she whispered, "You're tigress is in heat, and she needs you inside her so badly,"

She supposed she'd get over the disappointment if he did pull out, but she really didn't want him too.

He did not expect to be having sex this much on the first night since she was a virgin but possibly he overestimated her sexual drive. She must have been with holding from sex for so long that she craved it. He might have even turned her into a nymphomaniac as well.

"Do not worry my love I will be fine and I will not pull out of you at all. He kissed her lips for the support that she gave to him because he knew that she cared deeply for him. "I lov ehow my tigress is in heat for me and I love being inside you too!"

She moaned happily in response.

She didn't know how long it was, but it was a long night of keeping still through a constant hum of pleasure broken by the occasional orgasms. She lost count of how many times she came while he was in her, and was amazed that he could hold most of his erection together for long. It felt like he was slipping sometimes so she shifted her hips and squeezed with her vagina to bring him back to full hardness. But she was careful not to tease to much, she didn't want him to cum again and possibly lose his erection. But eventually she came so hard that it left her entire body sore and throbbing, her hips started thrust violently and she screamed as she let out all her pent up desire. The final orgasm left her breathless, speechless, and tired. Slowly, she drifted off to sleep while lying on her back, dreams of the most lewd nature filling her mind as she rubbed the outside of her cum filled hole with her slender fingers.

Nazora said:
She moaned happily in response.

She didn't know how long it was, but it was a long night of keeping still through a constant hum of pleasure broken by the occasional orgasms. She lost count of how many times she came while he was in her, and was amazed that he could hold most of his erection together for long. It felt like he was slipping sometimes so she shifted her hips and squeezed with her vagina to bring him back to full hardness. But she was careful not to tease to much, she didn't want him to cum again and possibly lose his erection. But eventually she came so hard that it left her entire body sore and throbbing, her hips started thrust violently and she screamed as she let out all her pent up desire. The final orgasm left her breathless, speechless, and tired. Slowly, she drifted off to sleep while lying on her back, dreams of the most lewd nature filling her mind as she rubbed the outside of her cum filled hole with her slender fingers.

The doctor held her in his arms and cuddled with her throughout the night and loved what he has done to her. Her pussy felt amazing and he could not believe that she craved sex so much from him. Could he have created a nymphomaniac out of this sweet, innocent virgin? Could it be that she had this desire inside her all along and she did not know it herself. It just took the doctor to awaken this naughty side to her. He would awaken throughout the night to make sure that she was all right and kept her warm so that she would not get cold. He felt her coating of cum all over his cock. The next morning he pulled out of her to fix her breakfast. As he made up some scrambled eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, and toast. He carried a tray on down to her where she was laying at and then awakened her with a kiss onto her lips.

Misty awoke to his kiss and stretched as she sat up. Awaking naked didn't bother her, it felt more free this way. Down below, her vagina felt a bit sore from last night, she could feel it throbbing and remembered that the doctor had taken her virginity. Misty felt it was about time she lost it. She still wasn't quite used to the new weight of heavy breasts and was surprised at how large and dark the areola around her firm nipples was now. She had changed so much, but her body was throbbing and she wanted more.

The breakfast looked good though, so she thanked him with wink and started eating. While she ate with one hand, another played with her slit until it was nice and sloppy. She only stopped masturbating to lower the intensity enough to eat, but once she was done eating she didn't relent. She lowered her body back down on the bed and spread her wide hips so she could rub herself gently and continuously. Misty began to cry out softly as the bright red hue spread from her labia and her cheeks became bright red as well.

Nazora said:
Misty awoke to his kiss and stretched as she sat up. Awaking naked didn't bother her, it felt more free this way. Down below, her vagina felt a bit sore from last night, she could feel it throbbing and remembered that the doctor had taken her virginity. Misty felt it was about time she lost it. She still wasn't quite used to the new weight of heavy breasts and was surprised at how large and dark the areola around her firm nipples was now. She had changed so much, but her body was throbbing and she wanted more.

The breakfast looked good though, so she thanked him with wink and started eating. While she ate with one hand, another played with her slit until it was nice and sloppy. She only stopped masturbating to lower the intensity enough to eat, but once she was done eating she didn't relent. She lowered her body back down on the bed and spread her wide hips so she could rub herself gently and continuously. Misty began to cry out softly as the bright red hue spread from her labia and her cheeks became bright red as well.

Dr. Sandage smiled at her and winked back when he saw her doing that to him. He did not realize that he had turned her into a nymphomaniac who craved sex. "Did you sleep well last night beautiful?" He asked her as he was enjoying his breakfast as well. He slid his slippers off and then placed sliding up her leg now and toward her pussy to play a little footsy with her. After he saw her eat he saw her head back to the bedroom. He was in amazement on that she wanted to have more sex.

"Sexy are you ok or do you want me to give you more attention?" He said smiling at her as he laid onto the bed he gave her nice firm ass a smack and a squeeze now. He began to kiss and lick her inner thighs as he gently nibbled onto her thighs. He began to lick her clit and suck onto it. Then moving her fingers out of the way for his fingers to finger fuck her pussy. As he started to notice how hot and wet she was for him and totally loved it! His fingers rubbed and massaged her pussy slit and then started to slide inside her. He began to slide in and out of her deeper and deeper now with his fingers. He started to slide faster and faster inside her while his tongue worked on her clit. "My naughty girl loves to fuck now don't she?" He said smiling as he continued to work her pussy now.

Misty moaned as the doctor helped her achieve her first orgasm of the morning. He would find his fingers coated in her juices as she squirmed, moaned, and rubbed her own breasts now that she could rely on his attentions to her pussy.

"Oh yes, work it harder!" she cried.

Her hips pushed upwards as she pressed her labia into his fingers. She needed a good shower but that would be such a long time without sex she was hesitant to take one.

"You're the greatest man in the world," she moaned.

She looked at him with an agonizingly lustful stare and then threw her head back as her hands snaked down her torso to press her swollen pubis.

"I want you cock so bad," she moaned, "Put it in me, please put it in me. I feel so empty."

Nazora said:
Misty moaned as the doctor helped her achieve her first orgasm of the morning. He would find his fingers coated in her juices as she squirmed, moaned, and rubbed her own breasts now that she could rely on his attentions to her pussy.

"Oh yes, work it harder!" she cried.

Her hips pushed upwards as she pressed her labia into his fingers. She needed a good shower but that would be such a long time without sex she was hesitant to take one.

"You're the greatest man in the world," she moaned.

She looked at him with an agonizingly lustful stare and then threw her head back as her hands snaked down her torso to press her swollen pubis.

"I want you cock so bad," she moaned, "Put it in me, please put it in me. I feel so empty."

Dr. Sandage could not believe how horny she was after losing her virginity last night. He wanted to show her how she looked before she became this new woman but with her sexual libido so high it makes it hard for him to tell her.

"Yeah my naughty girl loves it when I finger fuck you hard don't you baby?" He smiled as he worked his fingers thrusting inside her.

Feeling her hips pushed upwards and her labia in his fingers. He was planning to fuck her good from behind this morning.

"I want you to bend over this table with your ass in the air! I am glad yo ulove me baby!" Hearing her moan so loud in pleasure.

He knew that the stare meant which is a fuck me hard stare. He loved to watch her explore her body. He thought it was so sensual when she did that.

"I want you to be bent over baby to take my cock in your pussy and ass this morning!" He helped her up and bent her over the table giving her ass a nice smack and then pulling onto her hips his cock slid deeply into her hot, wet pussy. "Can you feel it now lover?"

She pushed herself up and, feeling his fingers press in and then slide out of her pulsing sloppy slit as she leaned over the table-tray and spread her legs apart so that both her her ass and her slit were spread wide for him. Her breasts bulged out she pressed her chest into the table. Her rear wriggled back and forth. She looked back, eager for his cock as one hand ran back along her ass and played with her right cheek.

"Like this lover?" she asked.

She pressed the table as she felt the smack reverberate through her body and make her ass quiver as she pressed her breasts tightly into the tray. As his cock slid in she didn't answer, simply drooling over the table as she felt herself pleasantly filled. A low animalistic moan escaped her open mouth as her vagina began to pucker and tease the cock stuffed inside.

Nazora said:
She pushed herself up and, feeling his fingers press in and then slide out of her pulsing sloppy slit as she leaned over the table-tray and spread her legs apart so that both her her ass and her slit were spread wide for him. Her breasts bulged out she pressed her chest into the table. Her rear wriggled back and forth. She looked back, eager for his cock as one hand ran back along her ass and played with her right cheek.

"Like this lover?" she asked.

She pressed the table as she felt the smack reverberate through her body and make her ass quiver as she pressed her breasts tightly into the tray. As his cock slid in she didn't answer, simply drooling over the table as she felt herself pleasantly filled. A low animalistic moan escaped her open mouth as her vagina began to pucker and tease the cock stuffed inside.

The new Misty was like a nymphomaniac who could not get enough sex and Robert loved it! He felt her push herself up and, feeling her grinding onto his fingers as they were drenched with her pussy juices. He loved how she was bending over onto the table. He smiled when she looked back at him. He blew a kiss to her.

"Yes like that my love!" He told her.

He began to slide hard into her pussy and loved how her pussy greeted his cock as he went inside her. He began to pound her pussy hard with thrusts. He reached around and began to rub her pussy and clit while his cock fucked her hard.

"Ohhh! OOOH!"

The drool ran down over her breasts and pooled on the table, eventually falling on the bed sheets. Slick slimy liquid drooled from her vagina as it was fucked so hard and worked so expertly. She cried out and cried out until she screamed and collapsed on the table. Her body felt numb and her legs were so weak she could barely support herself. All of this sex was making her feel a bit ditzy and she felt something like a haze over her mind, but she loved it.

"Don't worry.... abo it meh... KEEP FUCKING! AHHHHHHHH!"

She was in the midst of what felt like one long, powerful, and messy orgasm as juices squirted from her well developed cunt. Her whole body quivered and she didn't have full control of her movements.

"OH OH OH OH OH! AHHHHHH!"

She clenched her fingers and braced herself as she felt her pleasure peak, her whole body glowing red as the heat and sweat poured off her skin.

Nazora said:
"Ohhh! OOOH!"

The drool ran down over her breasts and pooled on the table, eventually falling on the bed sheets. Slick slimy liquid drooled from her vagina as it was fucked so hard and worked so expertly. She cried out and cried out until she screamed and collapsed on the table. Her body felt numb and her legs were so weak she could barely support herself. All of this sex was making her feel a bit ditzy and she felt something like a haze over her mind, but she loved it.

"Don't worry.... abo it meh... KEEP FUCKING! AHHHHHHHH!"

She was in the midst of what felt like one long, powerful, and messy orgasm as juices squirted from her well developed cunt. Her whole body quivered and she didn't have full control of her movements.

"OH OH OH OH OH! AHHHHHH!"

She clenched her fingers and braced herself as she felt her pleasure peak, her whole body glowing red as the heat and sweat poured off her skin.

"FUCK YEAH BABY!"

He screamed out in pleasure. As he wanted to take her anal virginity and slide his cock in between her butt crack. He rammed the fuck out of her and slammed deeply inside her. He loved how she collapsed onto the table. As he continued to slide inside her deeply. Harder and harder inside her. He could not believe how much sex she loved to have.

"I am not worried about it! I am going to continue to fuck that naughty little pussy of yours lover!"

As he was so close to cumming himself as he was grinding into her. He pulled out of her pussy and then slid in between her butt crack now. The tip of his cock teasing her anus. As he began to slide inside her ass now.

"YEAH THAT IS IT BABY!"

He was hot and sweaty himself and could not believe how much sex they were having together!

She found herself not quite enjoying the feeling of him taking of her anal virginity, but she figured that if she didn't provide he might do the more pleasurable things. Her rear was incredibly tight, and the lubricant on his cock made sliding in a bit easier. She wriggled her ass, his rod pushing open her anus felt so tight and uncomfortable. She hoped she was clean for him.

"AAHhh!" she breathe out, clenching on his cock.

It was much harder to keep loose with his thick cock up her ass, she could feel his cock toying with her insides, stimulating her from another inflection point. She didn't orgasm, but she breathed heavily and her vagina dripped. This was so different she didn't know how to handle it.

Back
Top Bottom