Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kidnapping and experimenting by RobBase086 and Nazora

Nazora said:
"No, something isn't right," Misty said, "I feel so... so... much need. I need you to touch me doctor, I need you to feel me."

She pressed her hands against her torso and ran them down her gown so the fabric would press tightly against her pert breasts. A whispered moan escaped her lips as he pressed his.

"Doctor, I want it so bad!" she cried.

"What do you mean that something is not right?" He said wondering on what she is trying to say to him. "Oh I will touch you all right and I would love to feel you as well Misty!"

He smiled when his hands went up against her torso and loved to slide them down her gown. Seeing the fabric of the gown pressed against her breasts was a beautiful sight to him. He loved hearing her moan for him.

"Come get it my naughty Misty!" He said in a teasing way to her to see how badly she really wanted it.

There was a flash of lust in her deep green eyes as she pushed him forward and got to her knees. She threw the gown off and then reached for the belt line of his pants. While looking up with a dreamy lust filled gaze she her petite fingers began to undo the buttons.

Nazora said:
There was a flash of lust in her deep green eyes as she pushed him forward and got to her knees. She threw the gown off and then reached for the belt line of his pants. While looking up with a dreamy lust filled gaze she her petite fingers began to undo the buttons.

"That's my naughty girl!" As he began to fondle her breasts and play with her nipples now. He looked down at her and smiled.

She felt the warm pleasure of strong manly fingers toying with her nipples. the naughty sensation filled her chest with a sort of tingly tickle that took her breath away. His pants came down, then his underwear. She wanted to see the prize, to touch it.

Nazora said:
She felt the warm pleasure of strong manly fingers toying with her nipples. the naughty sensation filled her chest with a sort of tingly tickle that took her breath away. His pants came down, then his underwear. She wanted to see the prize, to touch it.

He twisted and pulled gently onto her nipples as he then fondled and squeezed her breasts. He then moved his hands on down to her nice firm ass. He gave her ass a nice smack now and took the other hand placing it around to her pussy. He began to rub and massage her pussy now. He could not wait for her to begin to please him. "You are a fast learner baby!"

A hand stroked his member, and she lavished kisses on the tip. Her other hand stroked his thighs as she pushed herself closer to him.

Nazora said:
A hand stroked his member, and she lavished kisses on the tip. Her other hand stroked his thighs as she pushed herself closer to him.

"You love this new you do you not Misty that I created?" He smiled as he continued to slide his fingers into her virgin pussy. He teases her pussy slit. While his other finger rubs and massages her clit.

Misty arched her back ever so slightly. She moaned onto the front of his member as her hands continued to stroke up and down his thighs.

Nazora said:
Misty arched her back ever so slightly. She moaned onto the front of his member as her hands continued to stroke up and down his thighs.

He was enjoying what she was doing to him as he continued to slide his fingers in and out of her. He would slide harder and faster inside her pussy. Before too much longer Dr. Sandage could not longer hold it and came into Misty's mouth and onto her face a bit. He smiled and then told he, "Misty I want you to sit onto the examining table and spread your legs apart for me." He watched as Misty climbed onto the examining table and then spread her legs apart for him. He then began to kiss and lick up and down her thighs. He gently nibbled onto her inner thigh as he moved kissing and licking up to her pussy. He licked her slit and then placed the tip of his tongue onto her clit sucking onto it and licking it. "How does my Misty like that? You sucked my cock so now I have to eat you out." He smiled enjoying pleasing her.

Her entire body shivered as he worked between her legs. But the more he worked, the more she liked it. Misty nodded in approval, even encouraged him to go further. His tongue touched her clitoris and her entire body shuddered violently.

"Wow," she said, breathing heavily "This feels good. Do more!"

Nazora said:
Her entire body shivered as he worked between her legs. But the more he worked, the more she liked it. Misty nodded in approval, even encouraged him to go further. His tongue touched her clitoris and her entire body shuddered violently.

"Wow," she said, breathing heavily "This feels good. Do more!"

He sucked onto her clit and then gently bite onto her clit and pulled just a bit. Licking inside her pussy deeper and deeper. He began to lick faster and faster changing directions inside her pussy. Harder and harder with his tongue licking her wildly now.

"You love it don't you baby? That is my naughty girl!" He said to her as he gave her ass a nice smack and then a squeeze. "Oh I shall do more do not worry about it my beautiful naughty girl!" He smiled at her. He wanted to make sure that she would cum before he would slide his cock inside her. He even had plans of finger fucking her pussy. He might even finger fuck her ass to get her adjusted to something being inside her ass. His plans to was to fill every hole that she had.

Her sense were overwhelmed as he worked her harder. There was a part of her that was reluctant to give up, to lose her virginity, to give in. But for the most part, the pleasure was so strong she just simply wanted more. She screamed out and tensed her hips as she felt the pressure building inside her. It felt so good as it built, and built, and then built some more. It wasn't something she was completely familiar with, but she encouraged the intensity of the feelings. Her body was sweaty and she now felt the moisture dripping from her slit. A red hue enveloped her skin.

"Oh shit, what's happening to me!?" she cried and moaned, "It feels so goooood!"

Nazora said:
Her sense were overwhelmed as he worked her harder. There was a part of her that was reluctant to give up, to lose her virginity, to give in. But for the most part, the pleasure was so strong she just simply wanted more. She screamed out and tensed her hips as she felt the pressure building inside her. It felt so good as it built, and built, and then built some more. It wasn't something she was completely familiar with, but she encouraged the intensity of the feelings. Her body was sweaty and she now felt the moisture dripping from her slit. A red hue enveloped her skin.

"Oh shit, what's happening to me!?" she cried and moaned, "It feels so goooood!"

The good doctor was enjoying pleasing Misty and wanted to make sure that she lost complet control over herself and that the wild sexual animal that she has sexually repressed for so long would be unleashed to where she wanted to be eaten and fucked more. He looked up at her as he could see her facial expression just enjoying what he was doing to her. Licking faster and harder inside her. Licking faster and deeper now. Thrusting his tongue deep in between her legs and into her pussy.

"That is it baby! Cum for me! I want to taste your sweet nector of cum from you orgasming with pleasure!" As he continued working his tongue deep inside her. "Yes it does feel so good does it not lover?"

With her new body sensitivity, it wasn't long before she shuddered and came. Her juices flowed lightly down her inner thighs as she moaned out loud. Her hips thrust ever so lightly as she panted.

"So powerful," she moaned.

Nazora said:
With her new body sensitivity, it wasn't long before she shuddered and came. Her juices flowed lightly down her inner thighs as she moaned out loud. Her hips thrust ever so lightly as she panted.

"So powerful," she moaned.

The doctor began to lick and taste her sweet pussy juices along with her cum. He loved it! "I bet it was so powerful baby! Just wait until I slide my cock into your pussy baby!" He smiled as he then decided for her to lay onto her back on the medical examining table. "I want you to lay onto your back and spread your legs apart for me. " The doctor then knelt over her and took his cock out and smacked it onto her virgin pussy. He then took the tip of his cock sliding it up and down her pussy slit.

"What's wrong with me," Misty moaned, "I, thought... it would be better... I'm so much more horny. So many bad thoughts, so much excitement. I can't stop thinking bout...."

She looked up and stared at his cock, never before had she been so curious about them before. It shocked her how eager she was to follow his commands. the part of her that told her this was insane was such a small voice now. She felt like a completely different person. She spread her legs apart as far as she could.

Her whole body shivered as he slid the head up and down her slit. Was she really going to let him take her virginity. Hadn't she come here to fix her problem? But it felt so good, just sliding up and down her skin kept her juices flowing. She began to rub her breasts and moan in little bursts of pleasure.

"Are you good enough to take my cherry?" she asked with a low breath, "Do you love me enough to take care of me?"

This sex thing, she could go places with this, if she played her cards right, she could have an easy life. What was all the struggling for when she could get by with this?

Nazora said:
"What's wrong with me," Misty moaned, "I, thought... it would be better... I'm so much more horny. So many bad thoughts, so much excitement. I can't stop thinking bout...."

She looked up and stared at his cock, never before had she been so curious about them before. It shocked her how eager she was to follow his commands. the part of her that told her this was insane was such a small voice now. She felt like a completely different person. She spread her legs apart as far as she could.

Her whole body shivered as he slid the head up and down her slit. Was she really going to let him take her virginity. Hadn't she come here to fix her problem? But it felt so good, just sliding up and down her skin kept her juices flowing. She began to rub her breasts and moan in little bursts of pleasure.

"Are you good enough to take my cherry?" she asked with a low breath, "Do you love me enough to take care of me?"

This sex thing, she could go places with this, if she played her cards right, she could have an easy life. What was all the struggling for when she could get by with this?

He smiled as he continued to please her and tease her with his cock. "You are becoming the new Misty that I have created!" He tells her. "Yes you are better baby, and I am glad that you are so much more horny now! Yes a lot of excitement for you and that is good that you cannot stop thinking about it."

He smiled as she looked up staring at his cock. He knew that this was a new feeling or sensation for Misty. This was great that he has opened up her feelings of being curious. He started to slide the tip of his cock into her pussy slowly.

He knew that she was going to feel nice and tight at first but once he has gotten her use to his cock she will begin to love it even more.

"Yes I am good enough to take yoru cherry baby!" He told her looking into her beautiful eyes. "Yes I do love you enough to take care of you!"

She put her head down and shifted her rear while keeping her legs widely spread apart. Slowly, she felt him separate her tightness as he pushed inwards toward her waiting hymen. Her heart was beating so fast, a little deeper, a little more deeper, how far would he go, would he go all the way in her? It felt like her folds were throbs, sucking ever inward, and ever so wet and hot. She loved how her body felt and wanted to feel it stronger.

"Nice an slow, it's so hard, so good, keep going," She moaned, licking her lips and rubbing her breasts, "I want more, more!"

Nazora said:
She put her head down and shifted her rear while keeping her legs widely spread apart. Slowly, she felt him separate her tightness as he pushed inwards toward her waiting hymen. Her heart was beating so fast, a little deeper, a little more deeper, how far would he go, would he go all the way in her? It felt like her folds were throbs, sucking ever inward, and ever so wet and hot. She loved how her body felt and wanted to feel it stronger.

"Nice an slow, it's so hard, so good, keep going," She moaned, licking her lips and rubbing her breasts, "I want more, more!"

He began to slide deeper inside her. As he leaned in to kiss her lips deeply and passionately. He then began to slide in and out of her with his cock penetrating each time deeper and deeper inside her. He kissed and licked her breasts. "Do you love your creator baby?" As he looked into her beautiful eyes sliding faster and faster into her. Soon he will be sliding into her harder and harder. He wanted her to grind with him.

"Do not worry my naughty sex kitten I will be gentle with you at first and then once you get use to my cock being inside you deeply I will pound the fuck out of your pussy!" He told her as he heard her moaning for him louder now. He watched as she licked her lips and loved it meeting her tongue with his tongue inside her mouth. "Oh I will give you more!"

As came down upon her she clutched his arms and winced, whimpering as she felt her hymen break against the hardness of his shaft. Was he her creator, the one who made her feel this way? But she had come to him for help. She let out a deep breath as she felt the blood flowing around her nether regions and pulsing through her large firm breasts. Misty worked her hip, a little wiggle and little thrust and she moaned out loud.

"Oh, yes, it feels so good," she moaned.

She was hot and wet inside, but she was so tight she felt the need to keep her legs spread. Her long legs wrapped around his own as he pressed into her. They were one, he was tucked inside of her and they were one. Slowly, gently, her lips sucked him in and she worked her legs and hips. She gripped him as the feelings became more intense and her skin became flushed to its peak crimson hue.

"It's so good!" she shouted, "Yes!"

Nazora said:
As came down upon her she clutched his arms and winced, whimpering as she felt her hymen break against the hardness of his shaft. Was he her creator, the one who made her feel this way? But she had come to him for help. She let out a deep breath as she felt the blood flowing around her nether regions and pulsing through her large firm breasts. Misty worked her hip, a little wiggle and little thrust and she moaned out loud.

"Oh, yes, it feels so good," she moaned.

She was hot and wet inside, but she was so tight she felt the need to keep her legs spread. Her long legs wrapped around his own as he pressed into her. They were one, he was tucked inside of her and they were one. Slowly, gently, her lips sucked him in and she worked her legs and hips. She gripped him as the feelings became more intense and her skin became flushed to its peak crimson hue.

"It's so good!" she shouted, "Yes!"

He knew that her first time was not going to be pleasant but once she got use to having sex she would love it even more. He felt her clutching onto his arms and smiled as he looked into her beautiful eyes. He could hear her moaning out and loved it!

"You feel good baby!" He moaned out to her.

He could feel her pussy being really hot and wet for him which made it easier to slide inside her tight pussy. He felt her wrap her long legs around her as it helped to penetrate deeper into her. He grinded slowly at first into her as he began to slide deeper and deeper inside her. Faster and faster he slid into her.

"You feel so good! " He shouted. "Fuck yes! AH!"

She arched her back and thrust her hips upwards. All that talk about being a good girl seemed so pointless now. All this time she had been denying herself and she didn't know what she was missing. The hot stiff flesh inside her own, the smell of sweaty bodies, the heat coursing through her veins, and the mindless pulsing. As he went deeper she felt her tight hole fill up as if tightly plugged and moaned as the pleasure intensified. It felt like she was going to explode and scream out to the world.

"Uh!" she moaned with a thrust of her hips, "AH! What's Haapenning, to me!"

She clutched him tightly for all the world, the intensity was building so strongly and felt like something was going to break lose inside her.

Nazora said:
She arched her back and thrust her hips upwards. All that talk about being a good girl seemed so pointless now. All this time she had been denying herself and she didn't know what she was missing. The hot stiff flesh inside her own, the smell of sweaty bodies, the heat coursing through her veins, and the mindless pulsing. As he went deeper she felt her tight hole fill up as if tightly plugged and moaned as the pleasure intensified. It felt like she was going to explode and scream out to the world.

"Uh!" she moaned with a thrust of her hips, "AH! What's Haapenning, to me!"

She clutched him tightly for all the world, the intensity was building so strongly and felt like something was going to break lose inside her.

He felt her thrusting her hips into him as he pounded his cock deeply into her pussy even harder now. He loved turning this sweet innocent child into the new woman he has created. Slamming and ramming the fuck out of her pussy. His experiment has worked! He just kept working inside her and he was so close to cumming inside her to unite with her as soulmates forever.

"Oh you yeah baby! I am close to cumming! He screamed out to her as he felt her hips thrusting to him. "That is it baby cum for your man that loves you!"

He felt her clutching onto him tightly as he held her he was close to cumming with her but wanted to wait for her to cum with him.

It hurt with an incredible pulling as her flesh suckled his member. She could feel the head pushing her apart. Every little jump or motion made her body shake and quiver until the tension was released and she just gave out.

"OOHHH! AHHHH! OOO!" she screamed, "Ohhh, ahhhh!"

She clutched him as she came, it felt like she couldn't control anything anymore and she just let lose, her drippings pushing up from between her labia and his cock and sliding down into her crack as her hips thrust. She rolled her eyes and grasped him while taking breaths in waiting for her mind to clear.

Nazora said:
It hurt with an incredible pulling as her flesh suckled his member. She could feel the head pushing her apart. Every little jump or motion made her body shake and quiver until the tension was released and she just gave out.

"OOHHH! AHHHH! OOO!" she screamed, "Ohhh, ahhhh!"

She clutched him as she came, it felt like she couldn't control anything anymore and she just let lose, her drippings pushing up from between her labia and his cock and sliding down into her crack as her hips thrust. She rolled her eyes and grasped him while taking breaths in waiting for her mind to clear.

The doctor could feel her pussy walls snapping at his cock trying to milk it for cum. As he continued to slide in and out of her deeper and deeper. Faster and faster inside her. Harder and harder into her. He could not control himself any longer.

"That is it baby! I am cumming too!" He says to her. "Oh yes you feel great!"

Feeling her hold him into her arms as he held her as well. As he came inside her he kissed her deeply and passionately onto her lips. Holding her in his arms. "You were great for the first time lover!" He tells her.

Back
Top Bottom