Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The boarding school (Peekaboo x Finnaholic)

"Fine.. you want to rest? You can sleep in my bed. Maybe then you'll be more willing to do what I tell you" He grabbed his laptop and went to sit on Adrian's bed, loading the film he just shot from his camera to his computer.

Adrian just grumbled to himself and turned his back on Josh, cum still leaking from his ass onto the bed after the two boys had filled him up. "....Why did you let them do that....? What did I ever do to you to deserve that...?"

Joshua looked up from his computer as Adrian spoke. "It was fun to watch, though you could have prevented the second one from joining in."

"Well I don't beg....not to anyone...." Adrian's voice had a tone of defiant pride to it....clearly he was serious. Then again he'd sworn he would never beg....all those bullies he had to put up with at his old school....never had he given in to beg....he'd taken beatings because of it sure, but at least he still had some shred of pride he could cling to, and right now that little scrap was more important than ever.

Joshua laughed, setting his laptop aside after he was finished loading the video. "Oh we will see about that. I wonder how long your 'pride' will hold out after a few more of my parties, Adrian. What happened today will seem like a cakewalk to what I can have happen to you."

"Hmph....I don't see how anything can be worse than that...besides...why would you even want to do that to me? What did I ever do to you to deserve that...? I just wanted to be your friend....that's all....."

Joshua laughed, stretching out on Adrian's bed. "I don't make friends with scholarship students. They are really only here for one thing. Can you figure out what that one thing is, Adrian?"

"Hmph....we're here because we were smart....we earned a place here.....we didn't just get here because we had money" He sniffled. "Maybe I'll ask for another room...with another scholarship student who might understand me...."

Back
Top Bottom