Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The boarding school (Peekaboo x Finnaholic)

Scott took that to mean that Adrian was starting to feel good, which in turn made the older boy start to thrust harder.

The pain was starting to subside, before Adrian yelped as the thrusts got harder, his knees shaking as it began to get harder to stand up. "Nnnngh....." Adrian's cock was starting to twitch and throb, the inexperienced boy already approaching orgasm.

Scott could feel Adrian's length begin to twitch, and slowed his stroking. "I'll let you cum when I do." He was fast approaching orgasm as well, his dick still pounding into the boy's ass.

Adrian whimpered, slumped against the wall by this point, unable to keep himself up otherwise. "Nnnnaaa......" He panted as his ass began to tighten up around Scott's cock.

Scott moved a hand to hold Adrian up as he continued using the poor boy's ass. It wasn't much longer before he came, his load spilling deep inside the boy.

Adrian's eyes widened as he suddenly felt something hot flooding into his ass, gasping as his own cock began to cum violently, spraying his hot, thick seed across the wall infront of him, spurt after spurt spilling from his small body, seemingly never ending.

Scott waited till he was done cumming, then slowly pulled his cock out of the boy's ass. He lifted the boy up before Adrian could collapse, carrying him over and placing him on the bed. "Let's get some sleep now." Climbing onto the bed, he pulled Adrian against him before covering them both with the blanket. The wall could be washed in the morning.

Adrian gurgled as Scott's cock slipped from his ass, Adrian's own cock still dripping with a few final spurts as he was moved toward the bed. He just panted heavily as he was lay on the bed, unable to look at Scott.

Scott was asleep with in seconds, an arm draped over Adrian. After a few more minutes, he started snoring rather loudly.

Adrian found it rather more difficult to sleep, laying there wide awake with his back to Scott, feeling the boys arm draped over him. He wanted to get up and leave but....he had a feeling if he tried then Scott would be rather.....unhappy.

After another hour or two Adrian managed to fall into an uneasy sleep, though as the sunlight streamed through the window the next morning he was woken fairly easily. At first the memories of the previous night seemed like a nightmare, but soon the reality came crashing back to him. "Oh god...."

Scott was still sleeping, though now he was laying cross-wise over the bed with his head and upper body draped over Adrian. It was the weekend, so there was no need for either of them to be up early for classes.

Adrian started to move slowly, attempting to inch his way out from under Scott in order to get his clothes and leave, hopefully without waking the sleeping older boy.

The motion of Adrian trying to squirm out from under him woke Scott up. Opening his eyes, his hand snaked out and grabbed a hold of Adrian's as he moved so he was laying completely over the younger boy. "Going somewhere, Adrian?"

"Ah!" Adrian stopped as his hand was grabbed, whimpering. "I....I just....I was just going to the bathroom that's all!" It was the only lie he could think of....at least it might've been believeable....

Scott nodded, getting up off the bed. "That's a good idea. We can take a shower together." Without waiting for a response, he lifted Adrian up and headed into the bathroom, kicking the door shut with one foot.

"Ah! N-no that's not what I..." Adrian squeaked as his light body was scooped up and carried into the bathroom. He should've just said he wanted to leave..... "I....please Scott.....no more please...."

Scott chuckled, setting the boy down in the shower. "You want to leave without taking a shower first, covered in our cum?"

Ok....Scott did have a good point. "W-well I.....can't I just shower by myself?" Adrian was using his hands to cover himself up when he was set down in the shower, though he refused to turn his back on Scott for fear of a repeat of the previous night.

Scott reached around Adrian to turn on the water, chuckling at his question. "It'll save water if we both shower at the same time." He stepped into the shower and pulled the curtain closed. "Are you afraid something is going to happen in here, Adrian?"

Well....there was no point in lieing now.... "Y-yes I'm afraid! Very afraid something is going to happen!" Adrian whimpered as the water started, shivering as it was ice cold for a moment, causing his nipples to immediately harden, before it began to warm up quickly.

Scott laughed again, moving to stand under the spray once the water warmed up. "Something is going to happen in here. Do you want to know what that something is?"

"N-not really..." Adrian laughed nervously, backing up against the cold tile covered wall. He already had a fairly good idea of what was going to happen....still....he could at least try and get out of this...even if Scott did have him rather literally backed into a corner.

Adrian's actions only made Scott laugh harder. "Why don't you move under the spray so your hair is wet? Then I'll show you what is going to happen." Chuckling still, Scott reached for the bottle of shampoo that was resting in a rack hanging from the shower head.

Back
Top Bottom