Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The boarding school (Peekaboo x Finnaholic)

That hadn't been what Adrian had in mind....but still...it was better than the painful alternative. "A-alright...." Adrian seemed to finally be accepting the inveitable, leaning forward and nervously extending his tongue, tasting the tip of Scott's cock for a moment, before quickly pulling back, clearly disliking the taste.

Scott watched Adrian with an amused expression on his face. It was clear to him that Adrian was starting to enjoy what he was being forced to do. "I said to suck it, not lick it, Adrian!"

Adrian hesitated for a moment, before slowly leaning forward, closing his eyes as he parted his lips, attempting to imagine he was doing something, anything else. Slowly, his small mouth started to engulf the head of Scott's cock, his saliva coating the head quickly as he stopped with only about 2 inches in his mouth.

Scott watched the boy, groaning when he stopped. "Get all of it good and wet for me, Adrian. Otherwise it's going to hurt when I try again."

Adrian hesitated for a few moments, then started to push his head forward again, though after getting a little under 5 inches of Scott's 11 inches into his mouth, the tip was hitting the back of his mouth, the boy unable to get anymore in thanks to his gag reflex, though he was at least drooling plentifully over what was in his hot, tight mouth.

Scott could feel the back of Adrian's mouth against the tip of his cock. Reaching for the boy's hand, he placed it around the base. "Use your hand to get the rest of it wet for me, Adrian."

Adrian didn't really resist his hand being moved, gently gripping Scott's cock and beginning to slowly lube it up with his saliva. "Mmmmfgh...." Adrian let out a muffled noise as he moved his head slightly, continuing to drool as much as he could to lube up Scott's cock as much as possible.

Scott let out a low moan as Adrian rubbed the drool over his cock, his eyes half-closed in pleasure. "When you think it's fully coated, get back up and turn around for me"

Adrian was somewhat torn on what to do....on the one hand he wanted to stop sucking on Scott like this, but doing that would mean letting Scott.....move on to the next level. Choosing the lesser of two evils, Adrian continued to suck, wondering if he could maybe satisfy Scott this way instead.

Scott grabbed a fistful of Adrian's hair and pulled him up. "I think that's good enough. Now turn around and spread your legs." He kissed the younger boy before letting go of his hair.

Adrian gasped as he was pulled away from Scott's cock, panting slightly and whimpering. "P-please..." He stumbled as he was let go, though he slowly turned around, placing his hands against the wall. "Please don't....."

Scott laughed, using his foot to spread Adrian's legs apart. "The more you beg me not to, the more I'll want to do it." Giving a little lick to Adrian's neck, he slowly started to push his 11 inch cock inside the younger boy. "Just keep yourself relaxed and it won't hurt"

Adrian whimpered and attempted to squirm away, but it was no use. A moment later he felt a sharpness as his asshole began to spread. "NNGGH!!!" The boy instinctively clenched down tightly, trying to push his hips forward, but Scott's cock was still slowly sliding inside, inch by inch vanishing into the small boys vice-like ass.

Scott chuckled as Adrian did the opposite of what he'd been told to do. "If you don't relax, it will hurt like hell once I get started, Adrian. Is that what you want?"

Adrian just cried out in pain once again, whimpering and shaking his head as Scott's cock continue to slide slowly deeper, stretching his ass out and pushing so deep into him. "It....it's too big!"

Scott groaned, pausing a moment so Adrian could adjust. "Relax your body, Adrian. If you remain tense like this, it's going to keep hurting"

Adrian whimpered, but was glad when Scott stopped, taking a moment to pant in a few deep breaths. "Nnngh...." He started to slowly relax a little, his ass loosening up ever so slightly, though not much.

Adrian yelped when Scott started moving again, about half of his cock inside the boy now. "Oooooh..." Adrian's cock twitched, spurting a little pre-cum against the wall.

Scott reached around to stroke Adrian's cock, moaning a bit as he pushed his cock in a little deeper. "How does that feel, Adrian?" He didn't really care, as long as he got pleasure from it.

Adrian gasped loudly as his cock was grasped, closing his eyes tightly. "Nnnngh...." He shook his head, clearly attempting to deny it felt good, but he couldn't find the words

Scott smirked at Adrian's lack of a response, stroking him harder as he continued pushing his cock into the boy. Once he was fully buried in the boy's ass, he gave Adrian a moment to adjust again.

Adrian's knees were shaking as Scott's cock was buried fully inside of him, stretching his small body to its limits. "Nnnngh...." He panted and shook his head, panting as his cock was stroked harder, the inexperienced boy already starting to feel a bubbling sensation.

Scott leaned forward to lick at Adrian's neck before whispering in the boy's ear. "Does it feel good yet, Adrian?" He gave a little nibble to the boy's earlobe, his hips starting a slow, steady movement.

"Ah...ah....ah...." Adrian was beginning to pant with every thrust, not really able to form words anymore as Scott started to slowly fuck his tight ass, pre-cum drooling from his cock all over Scott's hand.

Back
Top Bottom