Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The boarding school (Peekaboo x Finnaholic)

Peekaboo

Supernova
Adrian swallowed nervously as he looked up at the rather imposing building before him, the main entrance building of his new school....his new boarding school. The 14 year old boy was slightly small for his age, standing barely at 5 feet tall, scruffy brown hair covering his head and much of the top part of his face along with the top rims of his glasses. He was a rather scrawny boy, having never particularly enjoyed physical activity in general, let alone sport. He wasn't lazy by any means, he simply preferred to read and study.

The majority of the students at this school were spoiled, rich boys from wealthy families....enough to guarantee them top grades and a high standing place in society simply for being their parents children. A few however, like Adrian, were from regular families, but were accepted into the school under a scholarship program, one that had been forced upon the school by the state government, attempting to look like it was doing its part for the 'underprivelaged'. Adrian already expected to be bullied because of it....he wasn't rich, he didn't play sports....he was a walking target even in a regular school. In a place like this....even the other scholarship students were likely to pick on him. Adrian didn't want to be here...but when he had been offered that scholarship....to see his parents so happy and proud....he couldn't turn it down....he could never disappoint them like that.

With a sigh, the boy adjusted his bag on his shoulder, then slowly entered the main hall. He had been told that both the principle and his room-mate would be there to greet him. The boy slowly looked up, spotting a tall, black haired man stood in the middle of the huge entrance hall, slowly stepping forward to meet Adrian. "You are Adrian Carson I presume?" "Y-yes sir..." Adrian managed a meek nod. "Very good. Your room mate will show you around the campus and take you to your room. You will begin classes first thing tomorrow" The man held out a folder to Adrian, who quickly took it. "This is your timetable and other papers you will need. Do not lose any of them" "Yes sir, I wont sir" The man just turned to leave....certainly not a very social principle.

Joshua Morgan stood next to the principal, awaiting the arrival of the student that would be his roommate. He didn't know much about the boy, except that he was from a poor family. He was fairly tall at 5'9, but at the age of 17, that was probably as tall as he would get. He had black hair that fell just short of his shoulders.

Having been at the school since just before puberty, he knew what really went on behind closed doors. The underprivileged kids that were given special scholarships attended classes along with the more privileged boys, but it was what went on after school hours that set them apart from those who could actually afford to go to the school. Those given scholarships were expected to do things that normally would not happen in a school environment.

Joshua smiled at Adrian, holding a hand out. "My name is Joshua, and I will be your roommate this year." And probably next year too, till the older of the two graduated. "If you will follow me, I'll show you where our room is." He had no intention of showing the boy around school, as it would take up valuable time that could be better spent tormenting the other scholarship students.

"Ah...nice to meet you Joshua..." Adrian smiled slightly, reaching out to shake the older boys hand. Well....he seemed nice enough...maybe this place wouldn't be too bad after all. At least here it was a fresh start...maybe if he could avoid doing something stupid then he could make it through these next few years ok. "Ah, alright then" Adrian nodded as they turned to go, straight for their shared room apparently rather than a tour of the school. Still, maybe Joshua just wanted to let Adrian get rid of his bag first.

"Sorry if I'm imposing on your room, I guess you had it to yourself before I came along huh?" Still, at least the room woudl be big. From what Adrian had read about the school the dormitories were luxurious, perfectly in keeping with the typically rich student body. The room would likely be immensely larger than Adrians own bedroom back home that much was almost certain. "So....have you been coming to this school for long Joshua?" Adrian was doing his best not to be his usual shy self....he needed to make a good first impression, especially with his room mate, otherwise things would be rather awkward.

Joshua smirked, squeezing Adrian's hand hard. "Welcome to your new school, kid." Releasing the new kid's hand he turned to head for the dormitories. Once they were out of earshot of the principal, Joshua turned to look at Adrian. "Listen, you little shit. The only reason I have to share a room with you is because mine was the only one available. If you want me to like you, then you'll have to do everything I tell you. Do we have an understanding?" He didn't wait for an answer, turning back around and heading inside the dorm building.

Joshua's room had a single king-sized four poster bed along one wall, with a couch and full entertainment center on the opposite side of the room. Glancing around the room, he sighed before turning again to look at Adrian. "I guess you'll have to sleep on the floor tonight. There's only the one bed, and I don't like sharing. I told them to bring a cot into the room, but they must have forgotten."

Adrian had been starting to cheer up, even starting to look forward to his time here....until Joshua suddenly turned, letting out a squeak when the boy practically turned into a Mr Hyde, becoming the exact opposite of the welcoming and friendly boy he had been before. "I...I...." He squeaked and swallowed nervously, taking a step back away from Joshua, before quickly nodding to indicate that he understood.

Adrian followed in silence for the rest of the way, glancing around as they entered the dorm room. Only one bed....? A king sized poster bed yes....but still only one bed. "Oh um.....y-yes..." His voice had become withdrawn and weak when it was decided he would sleep on the floor, Adrian just nodding slightly, setting his bag down in the corner.

The room had been meant for a single occupant only, hence the one bed. Joshua liked his privacy, and had been without a roommate for much of his time at the school. The large donations his parents made to the school usually ensured that he would have his own room. Though now, looking at Adrian, he could see the advantages of having a roommate.

He locked the door to his room, then went and sat on his bed, watching Adrian with a smirk. "Remove your clothes, Adrian. I want to get a real good look at you. Show me what you have to offer this school."

Adrian looked at the floor as Joshua walked over to the bed, glancing around the room occasionally though remaining silent, rather afraid of retribution if he set a foot out of place. He was just absently wondering if he would at least get a blanket and some pillows, when Joshua sat on his bed and made a rather....extreme request. "Wh-what?!" Adrian suddenly looked up. "R-remove my....? Y-you want me to.....you want me to strip naked?! I....n-no! No way!" The small boy quickly started to shake his head defiantly. Even at his old school nobody had made him do that.

Joshua stood up, walking toward Adrian. "I thought my instructions were pretty clear. You could do it now while we are alone, or I'll invite a few of my friends here to get a look at you. Though if I have to do it that way, you won't like what happens next. So what will it be, kid?"

Adrian recoiled as Joshua moved towards him, though quickly found himself backed up against the wall, whimpering slightly at the threat of bringing in some of his friends....that was something Adrian most certainly did not like the sound of. "A-alright I....I'll....I'll do it..." He sniffled and fought back the tears, then with shaking hands he started to reach for his jacket. Adrian was already wearing the uniform of the school, a red jacket over a white button up shirt, matching red pants covering his legs. Slowly, Adrian began to pull the jacket open, sliding it down his arms nervously. The thin white shirt began to show how scrawny he was beneath his clothing, the material practically hanging off him despite already being a small size.

Joshua stepped back, giving Adrian room to undress. It was taking too long for Joshua's taste though, and he moved forward again, reaching out to grab the front of his roommate's shirt. He yanked it open, buttons flying. "I hope you have another shirt. You seem to have ruined the one you are wearing. Should really be more careful." Taking another step back, he smirked at Adrian. "Now remove your pants. If you aren't quick about it, I'll call my friends." To accentuate that statement, he took his cellphone out of his pants pocket.

Adrian let out a slight yelp when his shirt was ripped open, buttons flicking off all over the room, though all he could do was nod slightly in response that he did indeed have another shirt. He gasped when he saw Joshua pull out his cellphone, then quickly started to remove his pants, unfastening them and pulling down the zipper, pushing his pants away quickly, leaving the boy in just his boxer shorts and socks, though he was unsure if Joshua wanted those removing aswell. "Th-this is...what you wanted right....?"

Joshua reached down to move Adrian's discarded clothing out of the younger boy's reach. "You still seem to have a few things left on you, and that just will not do." Flipping open his phone, he started to dial a random number, knowing that there was no way Adrian would know he wasn't really calling his friends. "Make it quick, kid, before I complete this call"

"Ah! Y-yes! Yes!" Adrian nodded quickly, practically scrambling to remove the rest of his clothing. He removed his socks first, kicking them away, before grasping his boxers. He hesitated for a few moments, thumbs hooked into his boxers, before slowly pulling them down and out of the way, though his hands immediately covered up his crotch before Joshua could see what lay beneath, Adrian's boxers now lieing at his feet.

Joshua kicked Adrian's boxers away from the boy. "Hold your arms out to your side now. I said I want to see all of you." He took a step back, holding his phone out in front of him, taking a few photos of his roommate for possible use later.

Adrian looked away when he heard the clicking of the camera from the phone, sniffling slightly, though fighting back tears. Slowly, he began to raise his hands, revealing his crotch to the older boy. For such a small boy he was rather well endowned, even flaccid his cock hung at a respectable 5 inches, a set of heavy balls hanging just behind the shaft.

Joshua smirked as he took a few more photos, making sure to get a close up of his roommate's crotch. Once he was done, he kicked the boy's clothes back in his direction. "Ok you can get dressed now." He put his phone away and moved to once again lay down on his bed. "If you are good, and do what I tell you, I won't spread these photos around the school."

Adrian just nodded in silence, quickly kneeling down to gather up his clothes, immediately pulling his boxers back on, followed by his pants, though when he picked up his shirt and looked at it he realised it would be pointless to put it back on in its current condition. Silently he just moved toward where his things had been brought up to, going to get out another shirt, pulling it on slowly. He was completely unable to look at Joshua, just glancing slowly around the room once he was dressed, before slowly sitting down and leaning against the wall, staring at the floor between his legs.

"You should probably start familiarizing yourself with the campus. Classes start tomorrow." Taking his phone out again, he started texting one of his friends, ignoring his roommate for the time being.

Adrian nodded, slowly standing up and grabbing the folder that the principal had given him, pulling out a map and turning to leave the room, beginning to wander somewhat aimlessly around the campus, constantly checking the map to keep track of where he was. Adrian tried to keep to himself, refusing to look at anyone else, trying to simply blend into the background and not draw attention to himself. *How could he.....? That just....it was.....how could he possibly do that...?*

Joshua watched him leave the room, laughing when he was sure that Adrian wouldn't hear him. He was going to have so much fun this year, though he wondered why he'd never shared his room before. Tossing his phone onto the bed, he got up and went to the window, watching as Adrian wandered around the campus.

Scott, one of Joshua's friends, stood against the side of a building, watching Adrian. He was a couple inches shorter than Joshua, heavyset with short blond hair and blue eyes. When the kid got closer, he moved to walk beside him. "You must be the new student. I'm Scott"

Adrian didn't notice Scott's approach, not knowing he was there until the boy spoke, Adrian gasping and looking up, somewhat wary of the friendly greeting he was being given. "......I'm...Adrian....yes...I'm new..." He was fully on guard against this boy....Joshua had been just as friendly as this in the beginning....then when they were alone....

Scott raised a brow at the defensiveness Adrian was displaying. "You can relax around me. I'm not going to hurt you, kid." At least not yet, but Adrian didn't need to know that. He just didn't act as fast at tormenting others as Joshua did. "Do you need help finding your way around the school?"

"I....am relaxed..." It was an obvious lie, but Adrian was a fast learner...he wasn't going to immediately drop his guard....not in this place...not after what Joshua had made him do. "I....I don't really need any help...I've got this map....and I'm exploring so....I should be able to find my way around by myself. But....thank you for the offer..."

Scott continued to walk along beside Adrian, taking the map out of his hands. "I know what it's like to be the new kid, and I'm trying to be friendly here. Now.. Do you know what classes you have yet?" That was only partly true, as he'd made friends his first day at the school. That was easy when one came from a rich family like most of the students at the school did.

"I.....no....not yet...I haven't looked at my schedule yet...I just wanted to look around the school first..." He glanced up at Scott for a brief moment, then quickly looked away again, not attempting to steal the map back from the larger boy. "Thank you for your offer but....I usually find that....learning things by myself helps me learn faster..."

Back
Top Bottom