Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Lit M/F RP. [Updated: 6/23]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WritingxDreamer

Planetoid
Please scroll down and read my newest post first before anything, I am in the mood to rp the mini-plots I just posted and it probably would be kind of hard to convince me to something else at this moment in time.

Plot Thread:: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=19600

Hello there c: You can call me Kaleena. I'm looking for a male rp parter (or a girl who rps guys. Doesn't make a difference to me). I just have a few points I want to mention, then there will be a list below of what I'm craving.. which ranges between original and fan-based.

Posting Frequency:: I work M-F from early early mornings to the afternoon. But from the afternoon-night + weekends I am pretty free to post.

1. -PLEASE- Be at least semi-literate. If you don't make an effort to type to the best of your ability, then I'm not going to make an effort trying to converse with you. When it comes to post size, I would really prefer a minimum of 1-2 paragraphs per post.. but I'm really not too picky on that. To me, quality is more important than quantity. Chances are I will adapt my writing style/length to yours. If you give me quite a few paragraphs, I will try my hardest to reply with the same. If you give me a few sentences to work with, expect only a few sentences in return. I don't mind either, like I said, quality over quantity.

2. I don't like anything too disgusting when it comes to smut, but you really just have to ask.

3. Please at least attempt to be friendly. I don't like feeling like I'm rping with a robot or something.

4. I don't mind helping with the plot, but I will not make up an entire plot myself. I want to have something that shares your interests as well, so that we both have inspiration to go with.

5. I can rp over Threads, AIM, Yahoo, E-mail, or Google Docs.

6. I don't particularly like 'mushy gushy' romance. In my personal preference, I like dominant males you tend to give females a false sense of being dominate. I can alter it, but that's just my personal preference. I don't mind adjusting, but I hate playing with clingy, overly romantic characters. But I don't want them to be overly dominate assholes either.

7. I've never rped Female x Female and it's not really my thing, but I could probably get convinced into trying it out.

**I'd also like to add, just as a random piece of information, I really go crazy over the Messy black hair + Glasses + Labcoat combination. Or just glasses in general. If your character has glasses I most definitely would be a very happy camper. It's not necessarily, just a random obsession of mine.**

Cravings:

What I want to play is on the right, what I'd like you to play is on the left. Fan-based cravings are first, organized by series. If there's a Star by it, that means it's on the top of my craving list. If there is a '+' by it then that means, although I don't have a full blown plot in my plot thread, I have a decent idea on how to start.

If you're wanting to do a fan-based rp, PLEASE be experienced in it. You have to be able to stay in character as best to your ability.

Fandom Pairings (Scroll Down for Original Pairings)

Persona 3:

Akihiko x FemMC (Minako)
Theodore x FemMC
Ryoji x FemMC****
Minato x FemMC

Persona 4:

Yosuke x Chie
Akihiko x Chie

Katekyo Hitman Reborn********(Any of these would make me a super happy camper):

Mukuro x Chrome
Hibari x Chrome
Byakuran x OC
Irie x OC
Yamamoto x OC
Adult!Reborn x OC
Adult!Verde x OC

Pokemon*******:

N Harmonia x Female Trainer+
Cheren x Female Trainer

Mythology:

Hades x Persephone

Original:

Teacher x Student
Doctor x Patient
Doctor x Nurse
Business Man x Secretary
Royal x Servant
Knight x Royal
Butler x Young Girl of High Standing
Assassin x Target
Celebrity/Idol x Normal High School Girl+
Artist x Amateur Model+
Samurai x Samurai Recruit (Girl posing as a boy)+
Samurai x Noble Girl
Super Genius x Strong Girl (See Plot Thread)

Fantasy:
Demon x Human
Fallen Angel x Human
Angel x Human
Demon x Hunter
God of Order x Human Girl x God of Chaos (See Plot Thread.)
Incubus x Human
Demon x Summoner (See Plot Thread)
God x Human
Demon!Butler x Young Girl of High Standing

High School:

Popular x Outcast
Gifted (Sort of like X-men) x Normal Girl
Gifted x Gifted

Post Apocalyptic:

((There are so many options with this we can really come up with anything, or even combine any of the plots above with this element))

I'm open to a lot of things, So don't be afraid to ask~ If you have some sort of plot in mind that you've been itching to try out. Feel free to share.

**Also I generally like to RP young adults/women between the ages of 16-25, and I Don't really like rping Older women x Younger Men.

PM Me if you're interested.

RE: Looking for Lit M/F RP. Many different cravings inside! :]

I changed a few things in my listings. Picked a few more super cravings and added another random rule/fact about my preferences.

WritingxDreamer said:
Hello~ I'm new to this site, but I'm definitely not new to rping. I've been rping for about 8 years now, and I still love it to this day :]

You can call me Kaylor. I'm looking for a male rp parter (or a girl who rps guys. Doesn't make a difference to me). I just have a few points I want to mention, then there will be a list below of what I'm craving.. which ranges between original and fan-based.

1. -PLEASE- Be at least semi-literate. If you don't make an effort to type to the best of your ability, then I'm not going to make an effort trying to converse with you. When it comes to post size, I would really prefer a minimum of 1-2 paragraphs per post.. but I'm really not too picky on that. To me, quality is more important than quantity. Chances are I will adapt my writing style/length to yours. If you give me quite a few paragraphs, I will try my hardest to reply with the same. If you give me a few sentences to work with, expect only a few sentences in return. I don't mind either, like I said, quality over quantity.

2. I have no limits. If you do, let me know.

3. Please at least attempt to be friendly. I love holding small conversations before I start rping each day. I like to get to know the personality of whoever I'm rping with. I don't like rping with a brick wall. Brick wall's are intimidating. :<

4. I don't mind helping with the plot, but I will not make up an entire plot myself. I want to have something that shares your interests as well, so that we both have inspiration to go with.

5. I prefer rping over AIM, MSN, or Thread's. If you have Yahoo that's fine, I'm pretty sure that MSN and Yahoo can go together.

*New* 6. I don't particularly like 'mushy gushy' romance. In my personal preference, I like dominant males you tend to give females a false sense of being dominate. I can alter it, but that's just my personal preference :]

Cravings:

What I want to play is on the right, what I'd like you to play is on the left. Fan-based cravings are first, organized by series. If there's a Star by it, that means it's on the top of my craving list.

If you're wanting to do a fan-based rp, PLEASE be experienced in it. You have to be able to stay in character as best to your ability.

Fairy Tail:

Gajeel x Levy*
Loki x Lucy*

Bleach:

Ulquiorra x Orihime

Final Fantasy 7:

Reno x Yuffie
Vincent x Yuffie

Ouran High School Host Club:

Kyouya x Haruhi*
Tamaki x Haruhi
Hikaru x Haruhi

Katekyo Hitman Reborn:

Mukuro x Chrome**** (Would love you foreevverr)
Hibari x Chrome*

Mythology:

Hades x Persephone**** (Would love you infinitely)

Original:

Teacher x Student*
Doctor x Patient
Doctor x Nurse
Business Man x Secretary
Royal x Servant*
Knight x Royal*
Butler x Young Girl of High Standing*

Fantasy:
Demon x Human*
Fallen Angel x Human*
Angel x Human*
Demon x Hunter

High School:

Popular x Outcast
Gifted x Normal Girl
Gifted x Gifted

I'm open to a lot of things, So don't be afraid to ask~ If you have some sort of plot in mind that you've been itching to try out. Feel free to share.

**Also I generally like to RP young adults/women between the ages of 16-25

PM Me if you're interested.

Sounds like there are some ideas that we could talk about doing together to have fun.

Sorry guys, but I'm currently not looking for any RP requests right now. I'll be in an out of the hospital for at least till the end of December. If you've already contacted me before I posted this, that's fine. But my replies and contact will be scarce for a little while. Expect me to be back in full around Jan.

Thanks!

**However, if you are inclined to RPing on a thread, I will most likely agree to it. Threads are a lot easier for me to reply to right now.

Now that I have a much better computer and a bit more time on my hands, I'm back open for Role-Play :]

Bump to revive this thread. I'm in the mood for a role-play. Most specifically though the Demon x Summoner one (See my plot thread). But I'm open for anything really.

hello
i am a girl but i wouldnt mind playing a man..id like to try and see how i do lol
im more into the modern original ideas
if your interested you can contact me on aim or yahoo at hottybamagirl

Bump! Bringing this back up because I've been looking for a RP lately c:

I am pretty sure I can cook something up with the fallen angel x human pairing. PM me if you are up for it.

Bump! I'm in a role-playing mood tonight c:

Please Read this if you're interested in rping with me.

I have a few extreme cravings right now that I would seriously LOVE to rp right now, but finding someone willing to rp them with me is hard. Here's what I'm craving right now!

ANY Kind of rp that involves a nerdy glasses-wearing scientist. We can discuss the possibilities, but I REALLY just go crazy over labcoat wearing glasses characters that kind of have the science driven mindset. I do have one particular plot in mind that I'd really like to try out, please feel free to ask!

Some kind of love triangle that involves the girl having to choose between a romantic-driven relationship with the knight in shining armor kind of guy, or a sexy lust-driven relationship with a 'bad boy' kind of character. I sort of have a plot like this in my plot thread involving two demi-gods that I'm really interested in trying out.

A super genius and a badass girl. This kind of goes back to my obsession with glasses, but I really like the idea of a super genius kind of guy, maybe in a post apocalyptic kind of setting who has this girl who is really great at combat and whatnot, sort of like a supersoldier, that runs dangerous errands for him or missions and whatnot.

These are ones that I'm REALLY craving right now and I would love anyone dearly if they could indulge me in any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom