Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's play a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeris

Planetoid
[[ Well, I'm kind of bored... So I decided to start a game!

The idea I have in mind is: I write something, someone else writes something, someone else writes something, etcetera ad nauseum. Hopefully when the entire story comes together, it'll be awesome. ]]

Once upon a time there was a beautiful girl with pretty hair and a pretty face and pretty clothes and pretty friends and a pretty car. She was super popular and everyone loved her, and everyone she knew wanted to be just like her. She was super duper smart and awesome at sports, and she was also super rich. She could buy anything in the entire world with the inheritance that her father, a very distinguished scientist, left behind for her. She didn't need to work at all, and she spent all day playing and relaxing. She didn't go to school or college, but she didn't need to since she had a lot of money and stuff. She gave money to the needy and poor and everyone loved her. The community constructed a statue of her made out of pure gold. She was truly the most popularest and bestest and luckiest person ever in the history of forever. Oh, and she also had a pony that farted rainbows and sparkles.

Then one day she got a flu and died. There was much sadness.

Now there was a boy that lived just down the street of the girl, but nobody liked him. Then one day, he found something - a golden ring. He picked up the golden ring and inspected it curiously, holding the item in the air. It gleamed like a thousand suns, its beauty causing a wet tear to trickle down the side of his face to his quivering chin. "By Zeus' beard, I have never seen a more beautiful ring!" He put it in his pocket... not knowing the true horrors of its malevolent evil.

Aeris said:
[[ Well, I'm kind of bored... So I decided to start a game!

The idea I have in mind is: I write something, someone else writes something, someone else writes something, etcetera ad nauseum. Hopefully when the entire story comes together, it'll be awesome. ]]

I don't mean to interrupt your game or whatever, but isn't what you're doing basically role-playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom