Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mom/Son based RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caylee

Dust
Hello all, first post here, just seeing if there are any people with similar interest as me around.

I am looking for a possible longterm Mom/Son partner. Around the ages of 18-20ish preferably, not much into age play and I would like to keep it realistic as I am 41/f Intelligence and detail is a must, nothing very fancy but no text type or anything silly like that, I enjoy keeping it realistic as possible. I am pretty big on the story behind it with lots of romance and affection but at the same time things can get rough when the mood is right. Don't expect to jump into anything quickly with me, we would chat a bit first and see if we click, if we do than we can see where it goes from there.

Normally I prefer to chat and get to know each other on AIM but Yahoo is a possibility if it is working right.

AIM: BigButtCaylee
Yahoo: cayleebug70@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

Caylee said:
Hello all, first post here, just seeing if there are any people with similar interest as me around.

I am looking for a possible longterm Mom/Son partner. Around the ages of 18-20ish preferably, not much into age play and I would like to keep it realistic as I am 41/f Intelligence and detail is a must, nothing very fancy but no text type or anything silly like that, I enjoy keeping it realistic as possible. I am pretty big on the story behind it with lots of romance and affection but at the same time things can get rough when the mood is right. Don't expect to jump into anything quickly with me, we would chat a bit first and see if we click, if we do than we can see where it goes from there.

Normally I prefer to chat and get to know each other on AIM but Yahoo is a possibility if it is working right.

AIM: BigButtCaylee
Yahoo: cayleebug70@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

hello i love to hear from u soon

Hello, I'm interested in a roleplay with you. With your permission I'd like to contact you via aim or yahoo and we can talk, see if we can work together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom