Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ruphhausin ~ Obsessive Arts ~ D.E.666

Luna closed her eyes as he stroked her body while he spoke and she leaned into his touch a little. "Jealous?" she echoed before smiling and nodding. She could feel that he would be the jealous type. "I understand that Alex." she said gently, reaching up and stroking his cheek with a soft sigh. "And you know that the only thing that keeps me away from you is my school... And that's important to me. I hope you know that." She reached out and grasped his hand, bringing it to her lips and she began kissing his fingers softly one at a time.

"Yes, I know this, lovely Luna. That is why I have taken care of your school expenses. The money that I am giving you for the posing now will be yours to do with as you please, but not for anything for another man unless he is related or is just a friend."

Alex was assertive on that, smiling as she kissed his fingers. He knew she wanted to obey him, and school was not disobedience. She had had to be late before because of school, and he had understood.

Luna's eyes widened as he told her that he'd taken care of her school expenses. Tears began to gather in her silver eyes before she gave a soft sob and she threw her arms around him, hugging him tightly while burying her face into his chest. Her slender body trembled a little with her pent up emotions and she gave another soft sob. "Oh Alex! Thank you! So much." she said, her voice thick with emotion. Lifting her head, she looked up at him. "No one's ever done anything like that for me before. No one." Burying her face into the curve of his next, she softly mewled with a soft sniffle.

Alex smiled as Luna said all of that, seeing when she looked at him how much she appreciated all he was doing. With her face in the curve of his neck, her mewling made him very happy. He caressed her back, holding her closer so that she knew that he did it all so she could be happier and free of worries except to please her Alpha. He kissed and nibbled on her neck, thinking about the rest of the day they would have together.

Luna felt him caress her back and she purred gently before smiling up at him, her head still resting on his shoulder while her hands rested on his chest as she listened to his heart beating. Her tail was slowly, and lazily, swaying behind her. It showed that she was happy and content at the moment, her fingers softly petting his chest. Before then, she had always thought that she'd end up with a life like her mothers and many other leopards. She'd mate with a male then run off to raise a child on her own, as was the leopard instinct. But so far, with Alex she hadn't felt that urge or need to do such a thing.

Alex was very pleased at the moment, Luna so content and relaxed. That was something he wanted, as he was not someone who wanted his mate unhappy. He was not keen on having a normal life, as he enjoyed being who and what he was. He slowly scooped her up, wanting to have fun for the rest of the day with her. He did so slowly, not wanting her to feel disturbed but he let her see that in his eyes the notion that thought he enjoyed it, they did have things they were going to be doing very soon.

Luna closed her eyes as she relaxed against him, a small smile on her lips as she took a deep breath, enjoying his scent. When he moved and scooped her up into his arms, she opened her eyes before wrapping her arms around his neck with a sigh, her tails flicking before coming to rest in her lap as he held her against him. Tipping his head back, she looked up into his eyes with a smile as he carried her out of the kitchen. "Mm, I like being in your arms Alex." she murmured. "You make me feel.... safe."

"That is very good, Luna. That is one of those things that a Alpha is supposed to make his Mate feel. Those feelings, and others are among those we shall explore soon enough. I want to take care of you as a Alpha should, and that is one of the reasons why I want you to move into my home, my Dear. There is so much that we can do for each other then that living apart just wouldn't do."

His tone was letting her know that he was being both assertive and caring, and that he was wanting her to have everything she really needed. He also knew, in the back of his mind, that at times he would have to be more dominant, even when she didn't always understand why. He soon was in their bedroom, thinking of them getting ready.

Luna nuzzled her face against his firm chest as he carried her and she listened to him speak, telling her that the way she felt was good and she nodded slightly. At the mention of other feelings, she tilted her head back a little and looked up at him with curiosity in her eyes. "There are other feelings?" she asked softly. "What other feelings?" Her tail flicked against his side lightly as she smiled gently. When he brought her into his bedroom, she looked around, having never been in there before. "You have a very nice bedroom." she commented. Suddenly a thought hit her. "What am I going to wear today? I don't have a clean change of clothes with me. Everything is dirty from yesterday."

Alex smiled, going to what was now her closet and getting out an outfit for her. As he did, he explained what feelings a female should have about her Mate and Alpha.

"Safety, trust, understanding of his emotions, even at times when they are not always clear... those are some of the other things that you most likely will feel."

He had a nice somewhat demure warm weather outfit for her, with a part of shoes designed for comfortable walking for her, as well as a tank top and a pair of hip-hugging shorts for her, as well as the panties and sports bra that would work best for them.

Luna watched Alex as he entered a closet and picked out an outfit for her. She sat down on the bed and smiled at him as he explained about the relationship between an Alpha and his mate. She liked that she was to feel safe with him and that she was to trust him, which she did. However, she didn't know how she was to understand his emotions, but she would learn in time.

Taking the clothes he picked out for her, she looked them over curiously. She'd never worn a sports bra before, but if he thought it would be best, she'd wear it. Slowly she began changing into the clothes he picked out for ehr. As she did though, she noticed that his scent was all over her and she smiled sheepishly.

Alex could tell she was being bashful about his scent, as it was still there after their getting clean. He smiled as she got the sheepish look on her face, and he knew that her modesty was still as charming as it first had been.

"We cleaned up, but I am afraid that scent is going to linger. It is going to remind any perceptive and properly raised males that you are taken, but then I think you are pleased with that. As for the sports bra, I understand that is something you do not own, but I did take the liberty to buy you clothes I knew from my personal examinations of your body would fit you... even if some are a little more snug than you are used to."

Luna looked up at him and smiled gently as he spoke. "Well, at least it will get any obnoxious males to leave me alone." she said playfully as she slipped on the shorts he'd picked out for her. As he told her about the sports bra, she looked at him as she pulled at the aforementioned article of clothing. It wasn't that she wasn't used to snug clothing, she wore tight tops and bottoms all the time, she just wasn't sure if she liked how the bra flattened her chest a bit and how the bands of the sports bra were tighter then what she was used to with any kind of bra. "And you're sure that a sports bra looks right on me?" she asked him.

Alex tilted his head, not liking how the one Luna was wearing was flattening her chest too much. He made her raise her arms and took it off of her, then moved to what was to be her dresser and got one the same color but a bit bigger.

"Put this one on. I got a few things in a short size range to make certain. This should do just as a normal bra does... support and keep your shape properly."

He smiled, making it very clear that tight is still going to happen, but that constriction was not the goal at all.

Raising her arms for him, Luna let him remove it and she shook her hair out befre taking the other bra from him. She looked at him again and nodded at what he said before nodding. Slowly she slid the bra on and adjusted it slightly before looking at him again. "It's a bit better." she said softly before taking the shirt he picked out and she slipped into it. "The sports bra's won't be an everyday thing will it?" she asked with a small smile. "After all, I do enjoy wearing cute underwear." There was a playful tone in her voice and her blue eyes sparkled brightly as she gazed at him.

"Absolutely not.. mostly when we are working out. I wanted to see how it fit you, as well as making certain that I knew you like I thought."

Alex laughed, letting Luna knowing that she would more often be wearing things that were much more like she enjoyed. He then placed his hands on her shoulders, caressing them and letting her know that he understood her playful tone.

Luna smiles up at Alex before closing her eyes with a soft purr when he placed his hands upon her shoulders and caressed them. With a happy sigh, she moves forward and presses herself against him, nuzzling his shoulder with another purr. "You do know me fairly well, though there is still some things we both have to learn about each other." she says with a smile. Standing on her tip toes, she presses a soft kiss to his lips before pulling back a moment later to smile again.

"Yes, and I want to learn all that I still need to know about you, lovely Luna."

He returned the kiss, loving the taste of her lips and very happy that she was so eager for everything to continue even with the both of them learning more about each other.

Luna gave a soft giggle while smiling at him, slowly nodding as she smoothed down her shirt before she leaned against him as he kissed her. Happily, she returned the kiss while reaching up and stroking his ears and hair gently. "And I want to learn all I can about you." she replied while softly nuzzling her muzzle against his for a moment before pulling back, her tail swaying back and forth slowly yet happily.

Alex soon had Luna in his car, and they were driving where he had said they were going. He was very pleased she wanted to know so much, and as he drove he waited for her to ask him questions. He took the road very well, the soft rain falling but very nicely for a romantic rainy day.

Luna sat in the passanger car of Alex's car, watching scenery go by as she relaxed with a smile. "So, this special restaurant that you told me about that's near the marina, what kind of restaurant is it?" she asked him after a little while, turning to look at him with a gentle smile. "Is it a nice restaurant? Or a more relaxed one? I'd like to know so that I know what kind of outfit I should wear." Reaching over, she placed her hand over his for a moment before putting her hand back down again, letting it rest in her lap as she listened to the rain falling.

"It is a seafood restaurant, thought they also serve red meats from the mountains nearby. It is relaxed and quite charming, very much the right kind of spot for casual-dress and lovers enjoying a day out."

Alex smiled, very calm as he moved the car on the road, his hand on Luna's thigh to stroke and caress it.

She smiled gently and she relaxed in her seat while purring softly as he caresses and stroked her thigh. "So.. a pair of nice jeans and a nice shirt would be something to wear there?" she asked him while turning in her seat a little. "And what about to the gallery. Casual right?" Leaning over, she kissed him on the cheek before sitting back again, not wanting to distract him while he was driving.

"Absolutely. Formal wear is really only for openings and special showings. You are fine the way you are, which is fine in every sense of the word."

He continued to stroke her thigh, very deft and driving one-handed. The Aston Martin was a marvel, especially as it had been modified to his exactly standards. In addition to a hybrid conversion, it also had a spare small tank of seven extra gallons of fuel and was able to switch from standard to automatic. This was in addition to his favorite feature, having all-wheel drive.

The snow leopard slowly nodded before giggling at his words about her being fine in every sense of the word. As he continued stroking her soft thigh, she purred gently and let her head rest back against the head rest of the car. She let everything around her soak in. The smell of the car mixed with the scent of the man that had some how become her alpha male in less then 24 hours, the sounds of everything from the purr of the engine to his breathing and the soft sound of his hand moving along her thigh. Opening her eyes again, she looked over at him with a gentle smile. "Say my name Alex." she said softly. "I like the way you say it."

Back
Top Bottom