Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ruphhausin ~ Obsessive Arts ~ D.E.666

Alex was pleased, loving that Luna did that so well. He moved very swiftly, putting together her omelet first, then his own. He loved the way that all of the ingredients smelled when together, and he was very happy that he had listened to his mother. She had kept him in the mindset that "a well rounded man" is able to find a better woman. He didn't totally know about that, but he knew that Luna was a very good woman and a very good Muse. He responded to the way she caressed his tail, and he laughed softly as he thought about something.

"Usually, I revert back to my human form by now....."

Luna softly hummed as she helped with what she could before letting him take over with the cooking. Once the meat she was cooking was done, she took it off the burner and shut off the heat then leaned against the counter while watching him with a small smile. She watched his feline form with an appretiative smile, her eyes glittering brightly as she watched him. When he laughed softly, her ears twitched gently and she tilted her head while he spoke. She chuckled before speaking. "Why didn't you?" she asked him curiously.

"I think it is perhaps because I like you a lot. I like being ready for you, as you obviously are always ready for me."

He moved and got there food on the table, getting everything ready so that the omelets can finished their resting period. Soon, he was sitting her down and getting her settled with her own cloth napkin and then sitting down next to her. The smell of the wonderful food, if he did think so himself, filled the room. His tail returned to caressing hers, and now he was doing so as he kissed her softly.

She smiled and chuckled as he told her that he liked being ready for her since she was always ready for him, feeling her cheeks heat up as she watched him move to sit next to her. As he gave her her napkin, she took it from him with a smile while crossing her legs before draping it over her thighs. Feeling his tail caressing hers, she shivered before leaning in a little and kissing him back. His touch sent shivers through her body as she sat there.

Alex starting to eat, very intent on making this first Saturday together eventful. He hoped she really liked what he fixed for her, as even though he was Alpha, her needs were still important to him. He was Dominant with that as well, wanting her to never have to sacrifice what she really needed him to do for her. He continued to stroke her tail, the tip getting spots he knew would possibly drive her crazy.

Luna pulled her plate a little closer to herself and began eating, a small smile on her lips as she ate her omelette. While she ate, soft purring escaped her, letting him know that she was happy and was enjoying the food. Every now and then she'd look up at him with a smile before looking back down at her food. Her free hand was absently touching her neck where he had bitten her the night before, slowly stroking the curve of her neck with her fingertips. She could feel his tail stroking hers and every time he touched a spot that was sensitive, she would shudder with a soft mewl.

"I can tell you liked everything about last night, Luna. I also know that you are enjoying yourself today, as well as the food. I am very aggressive as you are learning, but I am also very perceptive as well. An Alpha Male always is. I deeply desire you, and I really want you to move in here. I have plenty of room, and I think that you would like it. It is still your choice, but as I am your Alpha now.. There are some things I will be expecting."

He ate more of his breakfast, very pleased as he watched her for her reactions and responses.

She bowed her head with a slightly embarrassed look on her face as she took another bite of her food. Even though she was sexy and a little flirtatious, she was still modist and just a little shy. As he brought up her moving in with him again, she looked up at him again and she swallowed her food. She wasn't so sure about moving in. They hadn't known each other very long and part of her, the more independant part of her was scolding her and telling her that they were moving way to fast. Especially since they had already slept together. But another part of her, the part that his alpha male effected, was eagerly agreeing to the idea and she sighed. "Can.... can I think about it? I'll have a decision by the end of the day." she asked softly, looking up into his eyes.

"Of course, Luna. You are my mate, and you have time to think about it, absolutely. I thought you would, and that is why I have mated you so eagerly. That is to show you what I have for you, and that it is something that you would want to have."

Luna smiled at him and nodded before loking down at her food and beginning to eat again. Her tail slowly swayed back and forth. She was already thinking about his request. If she moved in with him, where would she put her things and she would have t go through all her things and change her address. That was one of the things that worried her the most. All the changes that would come with moving from her apartment into his home.

Alex was glad that Luna was thinking about what he was asking her. He wanted sometimes for her to have and ask questions. He already had space for her, as well as things he suspected she needed or wanted. He smiled, waiting for her but to ask about the details no matter what they were.

Luna shifted in her seat a little and took another big bite of her omelette. After several minutes she spoke. "If... if I did move in, where would I put all my things?" she asked gently. "I mean, I have quite a bit of stuff. Where would I put it all?" After speaking, she picked up her drink and took a sip. "I don't want to make your home cluttered with my things."

Alex nodded, understanding Luna's concern. He suspected that she had a lot of things, and as he sipped his juice he thought on how to word it properly. He was not wanting to remind her of how well off he was compared to her as a college student, but he had to let her know she was not going to clutter up his home.

"Actually, Luna, I have ample closet and storage space here. There is more than enough room for you, on many levels. While you and I naturally will share a bedroom, you will have a walk-in closet all to yourself, and that is just for your clothing."

Luna listened as he told her that there was plenty of closet and storage space in the house and she nodded slightly while she finished eating her omelette. "I know you do. It just... the whole idea is so strange to me." she told him with a small smile before leaning back in her chair while brushing her bangs from her face with a gentle sigh. Tilting her head, she gazed up at him with a gentle smile, her long tail slowly swaying back and forth around her legs as she relaxed and watched him with a warm, affectionate gaze yet there was a submissive look deep within her eyes that he would be able to see and recognize as her alpha.

Alex was letting Luna make the choice, but he saw in her eyes that she wanted what he was suggesting. His own tail moved and started stroking her own again, very glad that neither of them had anywhere to really go for the entire day. He also saw that her hunger for food was sated for the time being, though he intended to make her hungry and thirsty all over again sooner than she may have expected. He just looked at her, his own eyes that of her Alpha as he let her relax for however long he thought was needed.

Luna was deep in thought when he began stroking her own with his and she smiled gently before looking at him, her gaze focusing upon him as she gazed up into his eyes. As she gazed into his eyes, she could see the signs that he was her alpha and she smiled almost shyly before leaning forward and propping her head up in her hand as she watched him. "So, do you have plans for today?" she asked him as she pushed aside the thoughts of moving in with him for the moment.

Alex was very honest, his hand finding her thigh to stroke and caress it more. As he spoke, his eyes told her that he knew how efficient her digestion could be.

"Actually, nothing that doesn't involve you in them, Luna. My day is primed and focused on you and I making the most of time just between the two of us. I intend for the both of us to leave the house, but still planning on our spending all of our time together."

Luna smiled gently as he placed his hand upon her thigh and caressed it, making her smile a little wider and she giggled while gazing up at him. "Really?" she asked curiously. "What all do you have planned for us?" She placed her hand upon his where it rested on her leg and she ran her fingers along his arm playfully, caressing his arm and petting his fur while purring gently, a happy smile upon her lips as she gazed deep within his eyes with an affectionate smile.

"Well, I figured that, as I am your Alpha now, a nice day out shopping and doing things that we both may find fun that the other has never done before, and things we obviously have in common, would be a good day. I also want to take you to the gallery where the work you are the Muse for is being displayed, also for starters."

He sipped his juice and then coffee, thinking as he then continued.

"I also want you to see areas of the city that you may not have seen before, places that you can only experience with me."

Luna smiled a little as he spoke, her tail twitching happily as she leaned back in her seat and drank her juice. At the mention of the gallery where his work was, she looked up and her eyes lit up as she smiled at him. "The gallery? I'd... I'd love to!" she said, excitement shining bright in her eyes as she gazed at him. She'd probably be a little embarrassed for people to see her in such little clothing in his artwork, but she'd be proud that she had been choosen t be his muse. Out of all the girls he could of chosen, he had picked her and made her his muse. As he continued speaking, she smiled and tilted her head slightly with a curious look on her face while smiling up at him. "What kind of places?" she asked curiously.

"Well, in addition to the gallery, I want to take you get some clothes, as well as to eat and a very special restaurant by the marina. I want to show you my new boat, and take you out to Angel Island in the middle of the bay."

He smiled, knowing that she will like the idea of seeing Angel Island. It was a preserve, where the natural cats are being kept safe.

Luna smiled a little brighter as he spoke about where else he wanted to take her and she nodded. "I think that sounds wonderful." she said gently. "I'm looking forward to spending time with you Alex." Moving a little, she leaned in and kissed Alex softly, her whiskers tickling his cheek a little before she smiled at him again. "You've been so good to me. I can never thank you enough."

Alex smiled, as his eyes told her that she already was doing so and was off to a great start. He was very pleased that she ate heartily, and he loved how her whiskers felt on his cheek. He kissed her again, leaning in as he wanted telling her so close to her ear to make his statement that much more intense. He chose his words very carefully, not wanting her to misunderstand him as his hands caressed her more.

"On of the ways you can 'never thank me enough' is by always informing me of all that you wish to do when you are away from me. That... and being ready for me to have you at any time. I may even stop in the middle of working on a piece... to have a piece from you. You are mine now, as being your Alpha Male and you accepting it means that even when you are away from me... I could want you and come find you...."

Luna felt her cheeks begin to heat up a little as he kissed her again. But as he leaned in and whispered in her ear, she gasped softly while shivering. The combination of his closeness and his touch made her mewl gently as her body began responding to his. As he told her that he wanted to be informed of all she wished to do when she was away from him, she turned her head slightly before feeling her face heat up even more as he said he wanted her to be ready for him to have her at any time.

Mewling again, she slowly pulled back enough to look up at him. Her eyes were wide and her whiskers were quivering. Swallowing softly, she stared up into his eyes before nodding slightly. He'd be able to tell that the way he spoke and her inner feline were making her accept what he said as she placed a small hand on his firm chest.

Alex was very keen on a lot of things, and he could tell that Luna was submitting to his obvious Alpha position. He smiled broader as her hand touched his chest, his hands caressing her where they were on her body as he spoke again.

"I am glad that you are understanding this, because I admit that I am a jealous Male. I guard what is supposed to be my time with you very greedily, and I will only go so far in sharing you with others. That has nothing to do with our mating, rather that even your time is something I am jealous for."

Back
Top Bottom