Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ruphhausin ~ Obsessive Arts ~ D.E.666

Caressing her face, Alex eased her back a bit so she could see his cock was still hard. Luna was doing such a good job, he had to let her know how much more he wanted her. He then moved his hands to her sides, getting her back against the arm of the couch. He didn't want her saliva to go to waist for too long, so he soon was teasing her ass with his fingers, which were already coated in the juices from her pussy.

Luna slowly sat back and licked her lips while looking up at him before moving her gaze so she was looking down at his still hard cock. She couldn't believe that they'd just had sex and she'd just given him head and he was still hard. As he moved her back against the arm of the couch, she squirmed a little, causing her hips to wiggle slightly as she got more comfortable. A moment later her eyes widened slightly as he began playing with her ass and she felt her cheeks heating up. She knew that he told her he was going to have her ass, but the thought was still strange.

"I will be gentle with your ass, as I know you have not done this before, Luna."

He moved his fingers to her anus, using her own juices to start lubing her ass. He returned his cock to her pussy, getting himself lubed as well. He was very pleased, her ass so perfect as he started getting her ready. As one finger pushed inside of her, Alex spoke in soothing words to her.

"I would never really hurt you ever, my Muse Luna. I care about you very deeply..."

Luna looked back at him before smiling gently and nodded. "Thank you Alex." she said gently before gasping as he began lubing up her ass with her juices. She moaned as his cock filled her still completely wet pussy once again. The feeling of his finger pushing into her ass made her groan and she closed her eyes while resting her head against the arm of the couch. "I know you wouldn't Alex. I care about you too."

Alex smiled, moving the finger he had inside of her ass a bit. He pumped it in and out of her for several minutes, his want of getting her ready for him there giving him focus. He then slowly pushed a second finger inside of her lovely ass, his thumb stroking her perineum. He then started to move them both in and out of her, occasionally spreading them a little while doing so to get her ass looser.

Luna made a soft mewling sound as he moved his finger in and out of her, closing her eyes while nuzzling her face against the arm of the couch. As he slipped a second finger into her, she gasped before whimpering as his fingers stretched her. Her long tail slowly flicked back and forth while her ears twitched atop her head and her whiskers quivered. Each time he spread his fingers, she gasped before shivering a little as his thumb stroked her perineum. As he moved his fingers in and out of her, the discomfort faded and a strange pleasure started to grow.

Alex liked watching her responses, and he then steadily pushed a third finger inside of her. He spent as much time pumping all three inside of her as he had with just the two, but he also told her more as he spread the fingers to get her as close as possible to his real girth inside of her ass.

"I will be gentle, as I want to be that way your first time getting buggered, Luna. I have never wanted this so much before, but with you, I want things I didn't want before..."

Feeling a third finger being pushed into her, Luna gave a soft yip before shuddering a little while parting her legs a little, causing her hips to wiggle a little while her tail flicked again. As he pumped his fingers in and out of her, she began faintly panting while her ass began relaxing around his fingers a little, though she remained tight at the same time. Him speaking about her being, buggered as he put it, made her blush beneath her fur and she swallowed softly while holding onto the arm of the couch. "Thank you Alex." she breathed before looking back at him, a serious look on her face. "For everything."

"You will be tight but able to take me. I want to be gentle with you, because I love you very much, my Luna...."

Alex then removed his fingers, getting his cock at her lovely ass and slowly pushing the head into her and past her anus. He paused there, letting her get used to him as his cock was still a bit bigger than his three fingers. He caressed her body with his hands, loving the way she felt as he was starting to sodomize her. After several minutes, he then started to push more inside of her very slowly and steadily.

Luna was a little surprised when he told her that he loved her but she smiled gently. A soft groan escaped her as he removed his fingers from her ass and she became still when she felt him positioning his cock behind her before groaning again as he slowly began pushing into her. She felt his cock stretching her open but luckily she was already stretched enough to take a good bit of the head of his cock into her before his cock started stretching her past what his fingers had. She could feel her muscles beginning to tense a little just as the head slipped inside of her and she sighed as he remained still. As he caressed her body, she relaxed again and she sighed with a small smile. She managed to relax completely and knelt there in silence as he touched her before she felt him beginning to push more of himself into her ass, making her whimper faintly in slight discomfort as he filled her more and more.

Alex was very gentle, as he wanted Luna to realize that anal was something to be enjoyed. He was steadily pushing more of his cock inside of her, moving back out a bit only to push more in. He was very careful, knowing that she could take all of his Panwere cock. She had a very capable body, and as he kissed and nibbled on her back, shoulders, and neck, he told her more about his feelings.

"I want you to move in with me."

Luna winced slightly. Not from pain since Alex was being so gentle with her, but from slight discomfort and she moved her legs so she was more comfortable. As he pulled out a bit, she gasped before groaning as he pushed back into her and she shuddered gently. She could feel him stretching her more and more with each push. But a moment later her attention was drawn from that to his mouth as he began kissing and nibbling upon her shoulders and neck, making her moan softly. However, his next comment made her breath catch in her throat for a moment and she turned her head to look back at him. "Move... move in?" she stammered in surprise.

Alex was starting to get a little faster with his thrusts, he was grinding into her from behind a bit more to make her feel his cock even deeper. He moved his hands on her breasts more, his fingers squeezing and kneading tighter. He moved his mouth on her neck and shoulders more, not letting her think too much about it. He was grinding into her a bit more, starting to make her take him a bit more as she could. He was still being gentle, nowhere near thrusting as hard and rough as he could. He wanted her to get used to him, wanting her to adjust and get pleasure from all he was doing to her.

Luna felt him moving faster and she gasped softly as he ground into her before moaning softly as she felt his cock going deeper into her. Her body rocked back and forth against his as she breathed a little heavier while moaning his name. Her nipples were hard and her breasts swayed a bit beneath her body even though he was squeezing and kneading her breasts tighter. Feeling his mouth upon her neck and shoulders, she groaned softly and shivered while he pressed into her more. She could feel him moving a little deeper. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back so it was resting upon his shoulder as she moaned again.

As Alex nibbled, kissed, sucked, and licked on Luna's neck and shoulder, he started to pound into her more. He was moving against her, rubbing and grinding into her to make all that he was doing much more intense. He was making her take his cock deeper and rougher into her ass now, starting to escalate how hard he was sodomizing her a bit. He was still being very gentle compared to how cats can be in mating, as he wanted her to enjoy what she was feeling. He was not going to let her think he was just fucking her, rather he was wanting her to feel that he was mating her as he pleased because he was her Alpha and Master.

Luna gripped the edge of the couch tighter as he began pounding into her ass, her ears twitching a bit and her tail flicked against his stomach as she moaned. She could feel him getting rougher in his treatment with her and she groaned softly between her moans, her ass tightening around his cock as it went deeper and rougher in and out of her. She knew that if he was mating her like a normal cat would, it would probably be very uncomfortable or even painful since it was her first time. With how gentle he was being with her combined with his roughness, her deeper feline instincts told her that he was indeed mating with her and it caused her to bare the length of her neck and her shoulder to him again without really realizing it in a submissive move.

Alex moved his mouth to her neck. his teeth biting just enough as he got hold of her there. He started to speed up his thrusts a bit more, grinding and pounding into her ass so that she knew without a doubt she was being mated. He growled and groaned, so very close as he pushed her as well as himself. He was very pleased in how she was responding to him, eager to fill her ass there. He wanted her to know he wanted that, and he also was expecting her to submit more by asking for it.

Luna groaned as he grabbed her neck in his teeth and her ears laid back, shuddering as he began thrusting faster. Her instincts told her that he was mating her and her claws sank into the arm of the couch again, leaving yet another set of punctures in the leather. Not only did she hear him growl and groan, but she felt it as well and it made her moan into the couch while arching her back slightly. The move caused her hips to tilt and he was able to sink even deeper into her ass, causing her body to shudder against his as her orgasm built and got closer.

Alex started to thrust a bit more, his hands on her breasts moving in roughly sensual ways. He was pushing her more toward her release, making it clear in the way he was mating her that she would cum even more from what he was doing. He was intensifying how he was stimulating her ass and sex, making his shaft moving inside her when he bottomed out as well as causing his balls to move against her clit.

Luna cried out as she moved between him and the arm of the couch. Each time he thrust into her, her nipples rubbed against the arm of the couch and caused her to tighten around him a little. She knew she was about to cum. She could feel it as it got closer and closer, making her pant softly and moan louder. "Mmm, please Alex." she moaned as he moved his shaft inside of her and she felt his balls move against her clit, making her shudder.

"Please what, Luna? I am doing well to please you I do hope...."

Alex moved his pelvis, making certain he was stimulating her even more. He was thrusting just the right way, pounding her hard and deep as she needed from her Alpha. He was mating her as well as fucking her, but he was also making love to her in his own rough way.

"Mm, please, cum inside me." she moaned. Luna knew that they were both. Even though this was her first time being with a man, she already knew how to tell how close he was to cumming. Her claws were leaving numerous marks all over the couch as she panted and moaned in pleasure.

Alex was thrusting even deeper inside of Luna, so ready for what she was wanting. He nipped on her neck and shoulders again, grinding into her more as he responded to her moaning and begging.

"YEs.... I will cum inside of your lovely ass.... but you are cumming with me...."

His tail stroked and teased her pussy even more, making it very clear that he would not take no for an answer on that statement.

Luna cried out as he went deeper into her and she shuddered when he nipped at her neck and shoulders. When he told her that she'd be cumming with him she nodded, willing to cum with him if he wanted. All he had to do was drive her into her release. As his tail stroked her pussy even more, she threw her head back, resting it against his shoulder as she moaned and tightened around him, signaling that she was just about to cum.

Alex was so close, he had to fight to keep control as Luna got right at her apex. He leaned in, his intense whisper telling her it was time.

"Cum for me and with me, my lovely Muse and Mate... cry out and whimper in orgasm as I cum inside of you. I want to hear your sounds as I fill your ass with my seed like you have needed to have done for so long.... all so we can continue with how I make you my Muse and Mate on a deeper level."

Back
Top Bottom