Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ruphhausin ~ Obsessive Arts ~ D.E.666

Another cry escaped Luna as she was pressed into the arm of the couch and a moment later she felt him cumming inside of her. She felt his hot seed spill deep inside of her pussy and fill her quickly. As he rubbed against her, she groaned and quivered a little as he whispered in her ear, the feeling of his breath washing over her ear making her shudder. For several long minutes she panted heavily before nodding slightly. "I'm ready Alex." she said. "But.. I'm not sure how.. how good I'll be." she explained shyly.

"it is alright, Luna. I know that this is your first time giving oral, so just take your time. The first time is all about exploring each other.. just be careful not to use teeth."

He smiled, his light-heart words letting her know that, in all of it, he remembered he was her first. He stroked her hair, getting her where she needed to be position wise, and he waited. He was not going to rush her, as she needed him to be supportive as well as dominant.

Luna slowly looked back at him and nodded with a small smile as he spoke, glad that he was so understanding about it being her first time. As he stroked her now messy hair, she purred and leaned into his hand before moving with him so that she was positioned in front of him. Now that he was no longer filling her, she felt very empty and she could feel some of his cum dripping down onto her inner thigh. Looking up at him, she brushed her black and white hair from her face before slowly leaning in and she shyly ran her hands along his inner thigh before leaning in and lightly licked the tip of his cock, slowly introducing herself to the mix of both of their release upon his cock.

Alex was Dominant, but he also knew when time had to be taken. He couldn't very well just shove his cock into Luna's throat like he had her lovely tight pussy, rather he wanted her to enjoy the experience he was giving her. As she lightly licked on his cock, he moaned in pleasure, letting her know how much he was loving the feeling of her tongue on his cock. He stroked her hair, allowing this to be a much slowly process as long as she needed it to be. He knew she would eventually get into the process of sucking his cock, just now he wanted her to innocently discover liking it for herself.

Luna heard Alex's moan and looked up at him through her long eyelashes and her bangs, her ear twitching as he stroked her hair again while she lightly began running her tongue along the length of his cock. She kept her gaze upon Alex's face, watching his expression while she lapped at him. But after a while, she finally wrapped her lips around his cock and began tentatively sucking upon it, making sure to be careful of her teeth.

"That is... very good, Luna... You are very capable already. You are so very showing me your willingness to pleasure me as I am doing you."

He smiled, letting her know that, for someone as inexperienced as she was, she was picking up on things very fast. He was stroking and caressing her hair and face, and her actions made him shiver with pleasure at least twice already.

She relaxed some more as she continued softly suckling upon him. As he complimented her on her being capable, she blushed beneath her fur while suckling upon only the head of his cock. But slowly she began taking him a little deeper into her mouth, her tongue running along the underside of his shaft while her fingers stroked his inner thighs lightly. Her long tail was swaying behind her at a relaxed pace.

Alex stroked her hair and behind her ears more, knowing that was a sensitive place for Luna. He was still in control, but he also wanted her to know her inexperience was not going to be used against her. He groaned with pleasure as he also pressed just a bit on her head, moving her where a bit more of his shaft wend down into her lovely mouth and potentially down her lovely throat. His own tail was stroking her back, making it clear he cared for her deeply.

Luna felt him beginning to stroke her hair and behind her ears, making her pause and moan softly around him as her eyes fluttered shut for a moment as she knelt there. It was only after she heard him groan that she went back to suckling upon him and she felt him pressing upon her head, causing some more of his cock to slip deeper into her mouth. As his tail stroked her back, she began slowly bobbing her head, causing his cock to slide in and out of her mouth.

"Yes.. that feels very good, Luna. You are learning how to please me very well... "

He was thrusting a bit, getting her to take a bit more of his cock into her throat at a time. He was working with her bobbing, allowing her to feel it but also to get used to it as he wanted her to. She was so beautiful, but even more so as she was pleasing him. He groaned and gasped, loving how she was already showing him how very good it was he was doing this with her now.

Luna felt him starting to thrust and paused only momentarily before continuing. She bobbed her head and suckled upon his cock at the same time, her tongue running a long his cock while she took him deeper and deeper into her mouth until the tip of it began entering her throat a little. It was only then that she stopped taking him any deeper, wanting to get used to how deep he was at the moment. She looked up at him again while she suckled a little harder upon him while her fingers caressed his inner thigh.

Alex allowed Luna to get used to his cock in her mouth and throat, as she needed to in order to be his Muse full time. She was so very talented, learning as she went along, and showing him that he was very right in being so very attracted to her. He had very deep stirrings for her, something he had never had for any of the other girls who posed for him. He had dated and slept with other girls, but never one that modeled for him, and certainly not one that was a Muse for him either. Luna had awakened the Alpha Male primal desires inside him, and he was already possessive of her to the point he could feel he would respond intensely to keep her.

Luna bobbed her head a little faster, her tongue wrapping around his cock a little as she sucked upon him. One of her hands moved a little further on up and wrapped around the base of his cock in an experimental touch and she began lightly touching him while bobbing her head. Each time she took him into her mouth again, she could feel his cock moving deeper into her throat. At first she gagged upon him but she slowly grew used to the feeling of him.

"I am very pleased how you are doing that so well, Luna. It feel so good in your mouth and throat, and I want you to be the only one to do this for me. I love the feeling of your tongue and lips, and I do not intense for anyone else do do this for me every except you."

Luna made a soft sound in the back of her throat when he told her that what she was doing felt good. The sound was that of a satisfied purr. It actually surprised the feline because she didn't think she would get any pleasure from pleasing him with her mouth, but as it turned out it pleased her to know that what she was doing made him feel good and that made her feel good. Finally closing her eyes, she took him deeper until his entire cock was buried in her mouth. She gagged around him a little but she managed to hold him there for a bit before bobbing her head again.

Alex really liked how she gagged around him, and as she was bobbing her head again, he stroked her neck and shoulders. He was going to gag her again, this time on purpose a bit. He groaned from the pleasure she was giving him, loving the way her throat felt around him each time she had him all the way in there. He was very pleased indeed, seeing that it meant something that she was such a fast learner about giving him pleasure. He was going to keep her, and he would do anything to make certain she stayed his, he already decided. He then spoke to her at the same time he pushed her back down, holding her in place.

"Relax your throat and breath through you nose only. Swallow some and lick and suck my cock so that it does not feel too bad, and we both will get pleasure from it..."

Luna purred faintly when he began stroking her neck and shoulders, her head still bobbing as she suckled and licked at his cock. Her tail was swaying behind her as she took him deep again, gagging once again but she quickly quelled it before looking up at him. But when she was grabbed her pushed back down and held in place, she began gagging as her hands moved to grip his waist as she closed her eyes tightly before looking at him as he spoke. As he told her to relax her throat, she began to relax her throat and breath through her nose, but she occasionally gagged as she did as he said, swallowing softly while she suckled and licked at him.

"It feels so good when you gag on my cock, Luna. I will never really hurt you, and you know that already."

He slowly allowed her to move her head again, still stroking her neck and shoulders. His tail was teasing her lovely tits, squeezing and constricting on both of them as his tail was able to.

Luna looked up at him as he spoke, her fur standing on end along her spine a little. Once her head was released she began pulling back and she coughed softly before continuing to suckle upon him once again, bobbing her head slowly. As he squeezed her breasts, she moaned softly as she bobbed her head faster and closed her eyes again, her ears twitching gently.

"I am so close, my dear Luna.... so ready to cum down your lovely throat.... suck harder and lick more. I want to cum hard and long down your lovely throat. Make me shoot my load, Luna. Then I want to have that tight ass of yours, because you know you want me to have you that way."

His tail squeezed her breasts still tighter, very intent on making her even more sensitive to his touch there.

Luna moaned around him as he told her that he was close to cumming and she nodded her head just slightly, letting him know that she understood. She closed her eyes and bobbed her head faster before deep throating him, feeling the urge to gag before fighting it off. With him buried deep in her throat, she began softly swallowing, making her throat constrict around the tip of his cock several times in a teasing manner before she moaned as he squeezed her breasts.

He then growled, cumming down Luna's throat and holding her head. He was so wanting her to swallow all of it, and he told her things that he knew that she would be very surprised to hear coming from him. His tone, still dominant, also was very intensely affectionate as he said every word.

"Yes, Luna!! I have been wanting to cum down your throat for a very long time..... and now... ooohhh... now I want your ass...."

Luna was a little surprised when he started cumming and held her head. At first she gagged before beginning to swallow as quickly as possible. While she swallowed, she continued suckling on him while her tongue caressed his cock. Looking up at him, she watched and listened as he spoke, her surprise showing momentarily upon her pretty face as she listened to him tell her that he'd wanted to cum down her throat and that he wanted her ass.

"You are so beautiful, my Luna. I want to have and possess all of you, as you are so much my Muse now, I must partake of you in any and every way I can."

He groaned and gasped at how her tongue was working on him, and he was really enjoying every single bit of it as well. Her lips were doing very well also, and he felt it as he sucked on his cock and swallowed, the muscles in his throat making him genuinely cum harder.

Luna enjoyed the sounds of his groans and gasps as she licked at him while suckling at him, swallowing his cum each time it filled her mouth. As he came harder, her eyes widened a little more and it got a little harder to swallow all of his release. But she kept it up until he was done. Once he reached the end of his release, Luna slowly drew back and licked him clean before looking up at him.

Back
Top Bottom