Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ruphhausin ~ Obsessive Arts ~ D.E.666

Alex paused deep inside of her pussy, his body pressing against hers. With her hands gripping the couch arm, he started to grind his pelvis into her a bit. He had his mouth at her ear, his tongue flicking it and then he whispered to her again.

"Yes.. I know you are not used to this kind of intensity, Luna... but your body is craving it. You are my Muse and so much more now, and we are going to work on that..."

He then started to move, his thrusts not quite as hard as he wants them to be for now...

Luna softly gasped as her body slowly began to adjust to his being inside of her. As he ground against her, she groaned before looking back at him once more. "It's... It's not that Alex." she breathed. "I've.. never done any of this before actually."

The girl mewled gently as he began to pull out before making another sound in the back of her throat as he thrust into her. Her tail twitched against his stomach and chest as it swayed behind her. She swallowed softly and her grip slowly began relaxing on the arm of the couch.

"So you are a virgin in every way, my Lovely Luna... that pleases me... because now... you will lose every bit of your virtue to me...."

He moved his hands, soon kneading and squeezing possessively on her breasts. He was laying claim to all of her body, his cock already having swollen to it's fully engorged size. That was the one thing he loved about being who and what he was, as his cock was barbed and quiet large. He knew she would find out that most males were not his size, and he started to thrust a bit more. He nibbled on her neck and shoulder, making it where her head was to one side and her hair was over on that side as well.

"So tight... lovely and fit... I wanted you the first time I saw you, Luna..."

Luna's breathing was a little faster as his hands moved over her body and her breasts. She flushed with slight embarrassment as he spoke before nodding slightly with a soft whimper. "Yes, I am." she whispered, answering him even though he hadn't asked her a question. As he squeezed and kneaded her breasts, she bit her lip and and faintly moaned. However, it didn't take her long to notice that Alex's cock, while being long and thick, was also barbed like a felines often was. The feeling of the barbs inside of her made her softly cry out as he began thrusting more.

She tilted her head for him, exposing the length of her neck to him in a common submissive manner before moaning as he nibbled upon her neck and shoulder some more. "Why?" she gasped after he told her that he wanted her the first time he'd seen her.

"Because you are so beautiful, and so perfect. You allowed the Muse inside of you out so readily, how could I not want you. But also, because you need a firm hand... one that is not afraid to make you his the way you want to be his. Your body is so in tone with all that you crave, and I am just going to give it all to you."

He then tightened his hands on her breasts just a little more, his thrusts a bit harder and his cock plunging a bit deeper inside of her as he says that.

She arched her back a little as he thrust into her harder, his words making her moan. In her entire life, no one had ever said words such as those to her and they made her gasp softly while tightening around him a little. As he squeezed her breasts a bit more, she rocked back against him and moaned a little louder as his cock went even deeper into her. Her hands went back to the arm of the couch and gripped it tighter as she panted gently and hesitantly moved her hips against his a little.

"Very nice... you are apprehensive about responding.... but I want you to respond, Luna... I want your body to accept the reality that it is getting what it needs finally. I do care deeply for you, all this time having made me realize it. You belong to me now, and I am going to make your acceptance of that as much of a work of art as any of my pictures... as much of one as your body itself..."

Alex then started to thrust a bit harder, wanting her to feel the barbs of his cock as he was shifting into his half form. He wanted her to feel that he was her Alpha already, knowing that as her body realized it, her mind would start accepting his control more.

Luna looked back at him as he let her know that he wanted her to respond to him and for her to accept that she was finally getting what her body craved. And in all honesty, she had been denying herself any kind of pleasure. The feline had never been with a male before. In fact, she'd never even masturbated before so all of the sensations he was making her feel were all new to her.

As he thrust harder, she moaned louder while her body rocked back against his some more, her hips meeting his a little harder and faster as she moaned. While she did that, she felt the barbs of his cock dragging against her inner walls and it made her groan. However, as he began shifting, her instincts made her lower her upper body a bit into a more submissive pose as she whined softly.

Alex's half-Tiger form was very intimidating, his musculature more predominant and his soft white and dark brown striped fur was short but it was proof of his place as what he was. This was his most common form, though he would shift into others when needed. He groaned, his teeth showing a bit as he did. When Luna lowered her upper body, he knew she was submitting still more to him, and he yanked her to him and made her feel his cock still deeper inside of her. She was his now, and anyone who got between them would be risking a lot. He started to grind into her from behind, leaning in as his tail stroked and caressed hers at the same time the tip teased her clit.

"Mine now, Luna... you are all mine....."

As he shifted, Luna could feel and sense the changes, her tail flicking against his side as she breathed heavily, her whiskers twitching while she dug her claws into the couch a little. As he yanked her back into him she threw her head back with a cry, her black and white striped hair flaring out across her back a little as she moaned and clenched around him while he ground against her. Her long tail became wrapped around his a little as his stroked and caressed hers. But as the tip of his tail teased her clit, she whimpered and turned her head to look back at him. "Please Alex." she pleaded, her body trembling against him a little, needed his almost desperately.

"Please what, Luna?"

Alex continued with all he was doing, especially his forceful thrusts. He teased her clit with the tip of his tail more, the body of the tail stroking and caressing hers. He already wanted to use every one of his forms with her, and he leaned in and kissed her again. His fangs brushed against her lips and tongue, his own tongue tasting her mouth again. He held her legs down with his own, and he was very intent with her breasts as well, his now slightly padded fingers kneading and squeezing a bit rougher. As he broke the kiss again, his muzzle was mere millimeters from hers.

"Now.. what is it you need from Alex?"

Luna began tightening around Alex as a strange tightening feeling formed in her stomach, the feeling growing as he teased her clit. She moaned as she moved against him. When he kissed her, she moaned a little louder into the kiss and shivered as his fangs touched her lips and tongue. But as he held her legs down, she whimpered while squirming a little before pressing her breasts even more into his hands as he played roughly with them. "Please Alex. More. I-I want more." she pleaded.

Alex was getting a bit rougher with what he was doing to Luna, and he started to actually pound his cock inside of her. He kneaded her breasts a bit harder and tighter, his tail teasing her much more mercilessly. He was making her his, and she was going to have a bit of his scent on her every time they did this. He moved his mouth back to her neck and shoulders, nibbling a bit more so that she was feeling it as she should. He was not speaking at the moment, knowing that she was enjoying every bit of what he was doing to her. He started to speed up more, his thrusts so very deep now.

Luna rested her head against the arm of the couch as she panted heavily, her moans and cries of pleasure filling the pool area and seeming to echo around them. As his hands grope and knead her breasts harder and tighter, she flinched with a gasp before whimpering as his tail teased her even more. She felt his mouth return to her neck and shoulders, making her groan softly as she felt his teeth against her neck. The feline was no longer speaking, just moaning and crying out as he thrust deep and hard inside of her as she tightened around him even more, her body signaling to his that she was on the verge of her very first orgasm.

"You have to ask.... to beg your Alpha......"

Alex was very Dominant now, making it very clear to her that he was in control of her. He sped up his thrusts, pounding into her cut as hard and deep as he pleased, making her bounce a bit with every one of his thrusts. He nibbled on her still harder, loving that she was responded so well to his Cat. His Cat wanted her more and more, his cock delving so very much deeper inside of her that the head was touching her cervix just enough.

"B-beg?" she gasped. "Beg for what?" She wasn't sure what she was supposed to be begging for, but if it meant more pleasure for her, she would do it. The feline wanted more and more from him, clearly enjoying his ministrations as he thrust into her. Her body bounced upon his cock a little each time he thrust into her and she cried out. When the tip of his cock started brushing against her cervix, she gave a shudder and pressed her face against the arm of the couch.

"You need release soon.. and I want you to beg a bit for it..."

Alex knew that, as an Alpha, he had the ability to make her hold back her orgasm to a degree. He was going to get that from her, and he was already pounding into her so very much harder and deeper. She was so much more capable of handling him than a human female, which was another reason he wanted her. He started to grind his hips and pelvis more into her, wanting her as stimulated as he desired.

Luna's claws dug into the couch even more as her cries got louder and her tail flicked back and forth, some of her fur standing on end as her release built and steadily got closer. With how hard and deep he was thrusting into her, Luna knew that she would hurt in the morning but at that moment, she couldn't care less. As he ground his hips against hers, she moaned as his cock moved within her and she shuddered. "P-please! Please Alex! Let.. Let me reach my release." she begged, whimpering and panting heavily.

"Yes, my lovely Luna.. you may cum now. Don't worry about being sore tomorrow or anything like that, as we are going to spend all night....."

Alex continued to pound into her harder and deeper, speeding up so that she felt him more. He was getting a bit rougher, but only because her body was telling him to do more. He nibbled and licked her, nuzzling as well as his tail stroked her clit still more. He was so hard and throbbing, and he was also so close to cumming deep inside of her tight pussy.

Luna arched her back out of instinct and it made it easier for him to go even deeper, her tail slipping around his waist before wrapping itself around his thigh a bit, the fluffy silken fur brushing over his balls and his cock a little. As he told her that she could cum, her body began to tense a bit. Suddenly she threw her head back and gave a loud cry mixed with a meow as she finally reached her release and came around his thrusting cock. Her pussy clenched around him, caressing and milking his cock as she trembled against him. The fur along her spine and her tail stood up on end, causing her to look a little more fluffy then usual while she laid her ears back while her claws left small punctures in the arm of the couch.

"Don't worry about the couch... I have a repair shop on call....... I sometimes sleep out here and I shift on it in my sleep..."

He growled that, slam fucking her pussy still harder, relishing how tight her cunt was as it squeezed and milked his cock. He was close, but he wanted her to cum a second time while he came as well. He also wanted the rest of her, and as his hands tightened more on her lovely breasts, he nibbled on her ear, neck, and shoulder more. He was pounding into her, his every thrust making her hit a bit against the arm of the couch and he was loving the feel of her tail on him.

"Get ready to cum again, and you don't have to bed this time.. just beg for me to have your throat and ass.. whichever you wish first..... but only this once do you get to pick..."

She gasped and cried out as he continued fucking her through her orgasm, her recent release making her pussy even more sensitive and she dug her claws in further into the arm of the couch. She closed her eyes a little tighter and rested her head against his shoulder as he nibbled at her ear, neck and shoulder. Removing one of her hands from the couch, she reached back and ran her fingers through some of his fur while moaning. Each time her chest hit against the arm of the couch, she grunted but didn't change her position. As he told her to get ready to cum again, she clenched around him some more once again as he told her to beg him to have her throat and ass.

His words made her face heat up and she whimpered. Slowly she twisted her upper body so she could look up at him better before nuzzling his cheek and jaw, lightly licking his neck. "Please Alex. Take my throat first." she pleaded between small, light licks. "Please. Then take my ass."

"Your throat before your ass, Luna. That is how it will be.. but first, you will beg for me to cum deep in you cunt!"

Alex started to pound her more, spearing into her tight pussy even harder and deeper. He massaged her breasts, still handling them roughly but also showing some of his tenderness for her. He wanted her to take his cum, his balls overflowing with his seed and he was very ready indeed. He was moaning and growling, his intense dominance telling her that, very soon, he would spill into her. He would do that in other places as well, and he used his body and cock to tell her that she would soon be on her knees in front of him, her mouth getting fucked by his shaft.

Luna nodded at his words before whimpering as she was told to beg him to cum deep within her. She knew it was risky asking him to cum within her, but at the moment, her mind was too muddled to really care. "Ahh, please! Please cum deep within my cunt Alex!" she cried out. "Fill me with your seed." Because she'd just cum not too long ago and her body was so sensitive, it didn't take long for her next release to start building and she panted and moaned as she shuddered in his arms. Her hips moved against his, taking every inch of his cock over and over again into her wet, tight pussy while she pleaded for him to cum within her.

Alex growled very loudly, pressing Luna against the arm of the couch as he came hard and long inside of her tight pussy. He was tight against her, letting her feel him totally soak her insides. He had yet to tell him that panweres like him could control if they got someone pregnant or not, as that was not relevant at that moment. He rubbed against her body, grinding into her from behind so she would remain very sensitive. He tightened his hands on her breasts, whispering into her ear again.

"Now tell your Alpha when you are ready to start sucking his cock. He wants you to show him just how talented you are with that tongue...."

Back
Top Bottom