Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ruphhausin ~ Obsessive Arts ~ D.E.666

Luna was in mid-bite of eating another small piece of cheese from their appetizer when he spoke up and she paused, looking up at at him as he told her that he was going to make her feel things she'd never felt before. As he leaned in, she put her fork back down before gasping when he began kissing and nibbling at her neck, a whisper of a moan escaping her lips when his hand moved up her inner thigh.

Alex only stopped for when they needed to, soon eating dinner with her and enjoying it immensely. He did continue to stroke her inner thigh, loving the way she was reacting when he didn't allow her to eat. He let her decide when they should return to his place, his aggressive flirting and heavy petting conveying to her what he wanted soon.

"Luna, I know how forward I am seeming, but I want you to be my Muse and my lover. It will take a level of trust and commitment that you have already started showing me.."

His fingers start to stroke her sex under her panties, his intentions very clear if they had not been before.

After their food arrived, Luna began eating, enjoying the food she had ordered while he stroked her inner thigh. Every now and then she would shift a little in her seat before taking a sip of her water or wine. Her body was reacting to his heavy petting rather enthusiastically and because she wasn't able to control her scent like he was, he'd be able to scent her faint arousal and excitement. It wouldn't be overwhelming and very noticeable, but enough so he would know that he turned her on.

As he told her that he wanted her as both his muse and lover, she paused before smiling slightly until his fingers began stroking her through her panties. When he touched her, he would be able to feel how she was turned on and she bit her lip, forcing back a moan.

"I smell that you are very stimulated, Luna.. as well as feel and smell how wet you are already getting. I know you can finish your dinner before we go, as you will need the energy just like I will. I am in charge for the rest of the night, but after we are done I assure you that you will want me to be in charge for much longer."

Alex continued with his fingers, wanting her to feel all of how he wanted her pussy to be stimulated.

Luna gasped and looked up at him with wide eyes, embarrassment showing clear on her face before she ducked her head and took another bite of her food as he spoke about her needing her energy and letting her know that he was in charge for the rest of the night. When he rubbed her pussy again, she gave a faint whimper and shivered a little before focusing on eating her food. After a bit she finally spoke up. "Am... Am I the first woman you've done this to?" she asked softly before looking up at him. "Out of your models I mean."

Alex knew she would have heard all about him and how many models he had used in the past, as well as having before never dated a model before. He had a girlfriend that he had model some for him, but he had not asked a model for a date before.

"Minus the girlfriend I had for a time who posed a bit for me, you are the first model I have wanted to be with me like this. I have had many chances... but none of them have... appealed to my.. deep inner Feline..."

He then slid his fingers under the band of her panties, wanting Luna to now that he was going to go all the way with her as he pleased.

Luna stared into his eyes, her gaze almost demanding his utmost honesty with his answer. She had heard about how many models that had worked for him in the past and that was what made her ask if he'd done this before. When he told her that she was the first, she relaxed and sighed before smiling as he continued speaking. At the mention of her appealing to his inner feline, she smiled a little brighter while gazing at him.

But as his fingers slid under the band of her panties, she gasped and her eyes widened, causing her to drop her fork with a soft clatter. Her ears laid back a bit and she looked around to see if anyone had noticed before looking at him. Reaching out, she quickly grabbed her wine and drank down the last of it before putting the glass down and pushing her plate away, signaling that she was finished.

Alex then moved, withdrawing his hand and taken care of both the left overs and the check. He was soon getting her into his car, his hand returning to her thigh and then the fingers back under her panties. He stroked her clit and pussy lips, his mind already on conquering her body and claiming all of her. He drove them back to his place, his two finger pushing inside of her pussy.

"I know that you do not have anything to do for a few days, Luna. For the next few days, you will stay with me and we will spend that time with my making your body feel things you never dreamed possible."

He pulled into his garage, his fingers moving in and out of her as he pleased for several minutes. He then withdrew his fingers, licking them clean as he helped her out of the car. He then pinned her against the car, his mouth feasting on her pussy as he wanted. As the garaged closed, he started taking her clothing off.

Luna sighed when he removed his hand from her panties and slowly stood once he paid for the food. Upon reaching his car, she climbed into the passanger seat before gasping as his hand slid beneath her panties again, moaning as he began stroking her clit and pussy, making her shiver gently. When he pushed two fingers into her, she clutched the edge of the seat and bucked her hips gently as she breathed heavier.

"H-how do you know that?" she gasped before moaning again as he thrust his fingers in and out of her, his fingers becoming slick with her arousal. The snow leopard watched in embarrassment as he licked his fingers before she slipped out of the car with his help. But the moment she was out, she found herself pinned against the car, crying out softly as she squirmed. One of her high heels clattered to the floor while he began undressing her.

He got her down to her bra and panties, helping her back into her heels after folding her jeans and top. Alex then moved and gripped Luna's hips, pressing his body against her as he kissed her with much more wanton intent. His hands moved over her thighs, hips, and waist, and he broke the kiss after several long minutes. As he looked into her eyes, his own eyes were like a cat's, symbolizing that he was asserting his Alpha Male personality still more.

"I know you want to trust me, and right now, you are going to go into the house, and then go straight out to the pool. There is a much more appropriate bikini there for you to put on.. and leave your heels on until I want you to take them off."

He stepped back from her, his eyes telling her he expected her to do as he said.

Luna squirmed a bit as he stripped her of her jeans and shirt, shivering in the cold garage as she stared up at him as he grabbed her hips and pressed them together, her breasts pressing into his chest as he leaned in and kissed her. She placed her hands on his chest and fisted his shirt while kissing him back while he caressed her thighs, hips and waist. But when he broke the kiss, she panted softly while staring up into his eyes. Her own were wide and glossed over as she stared into his cat like eyes. She could feel her internal feline submitting to him, her ears twitching before laying back a bit.

She was silent as he spoke to her, swallowing softly as he told her to go change into the bikini that was in the house and to keep on her heels. Swallowing softly, she inched away from him, still shivering. Once past the car, she backed towards the door to the house, not daring to turn her back on him. As soon as she felt the door against her back, she opened it and disappeared into the house. The feline made her way quickly to the pool to find the bikini that he wanted her to change into, the only sound coming from her being the soft click of her heels.

Alex moved to be out beside the pool himself, taking his shirt and shoes and socks off. He was sitting on the one couch he had out close to the pool, the corner he is in precisely parallel to where she would be changing. He was next to where she was posing for him, and his cock was pushing hard against his jeans as he waited on her.

Luna moved over to the area where she could change and began changing. The bikini that she changed into was as skimpy as a g-string bikini could be. It consisted of small triangles that just barely covered what needed to be covered while the rest was strings. But even the triangles were sheer and her nipples could be seen a little through them. Once she was dressed, she made a face while adjusting the bathing suit. With a sigh she stepped out and rubbed her arm shyly as she moved towards where Alex was sitting, the heels of her shoes tapping softly, the sound echoing in the room as she moved closer.

Alex smiled to Luna, her walking toward him in a very pleasing way making him very stimulated indeed. He gestured to her, wanting her to be right beside him on the couch.

"You are very beautiful, Luna. I can see by how you move that you really want what I am going to do to you... and now you must come closer to me and sit here so you can show me how much you want them."

Luna shyly rubbed her arm before moving towards him as he gestured to her. As she moved, her hips swayed back and forth on their own thanks to the shoes she was wearing. Moving over to the couch, she carefully sat down and folded her hands in her lap. Her ears twitched slightly as she gazed up at him.

"Thank you." she said gently. "But.. how do you know what I want?"

He smiled, not saying anything as his hands return to her body. As they moved over her frame, touching her in as many places as he pleased. He kissed her with wanton desire, his hands getting her breasts very thoroughly and roughly.

She gasped as his hands touched her again, slipping a little before she adjusted her position on the couch. As he touched her body, she mewled gently. But when he kissed her, her cheeks heated up as she kissed him back. But when he touched her breasts roughly, she squeaked before pulling back a little. Her breathing was a little heavy and her eyes a little glassy from kissing him. "Please Alex. Not quite so rough there." she said softly giving quick kisses along his neck before nuzzling his cheek. "Not yet at least."

As Luna nuzzled him, Alex kneaded her breast again with more gentle caresses. He moved his mouth to her neck and shoulder once more, his mouth nibbling on her more. He was very pleased, his hands stroking as well as cupping while he spoke to her.

"You are a perfect Muse, Luna.. so sensual and sweet....."

Luna sighed with a small smile as he became more gentle, faintly moaning as he caressed and kneaded her perky breast. She tipped her head back with a sigh as his mouth moved along her neck and shoulder, her tail flicking slightly as he began nibbling at her, making her moan again. "You're embarrassing me Alex." she murmured playfully, moving a little closer to him as her hands tentatively reached out and rested against his chest.

"Yes.. but now the only one able to see that you are embarrassed is me, Luna...."

He gets her top off, his mouth finding her breasts. He nibbles and sucks on them just hard enough, arching her back as he pressed his cock against her thigh. He was taking things to the next level, his teeth nibbling more on her nipples to get them hard as possible. He moved his hand to her bottoms, his fingers moving on her clit after he slides them under the triangle of the bottoms.

Luna bit her lip before nodding. Alex was right about him being the only one there that can see that she was embarrassed. As he pulled her top off, she lightly tugged at one of her ears in a slightly shy way before gasping and moaning as he placed his mouth upon her perky breast. As he began nibbling and sucking upon them, she shivered and felt his cock pressing against her thigh. Her nipples were already stiff and as he nibbled upon them, she whimpered as they got almost painfully hard. However, when he slid his hand into her bottoms, her entire body jerked slightly before she closed her eyes as his fingers came in contact with her clit.

Alex stroked Luna's clit and pussy lips, his eyes looking up into hers as he flicked her very hard nipple with his tongue. He nibbled on it, watching her reactions as he started to take more control of her. He slowly released her breast from his mouth, moving to kiss her as he removed the bikini bottom. He continued to stroke and caress her pussy, his mouth returning to her breast all over again as he moved his hand to squeeze it more. He wanted her stimulated, ready to move her to the point that he would really start to do things to her that would make her very very wet.

Luna mewled in pleasure as Alex stroked her sensitive clit and her pussy, her tail flicking slightly as she breathed a little heavier. She felt her body shudder when she looked down into his eyes, her own becoming locked within his intense gaze as he flicked his tongue over her hard nipple. "Alex." she whimpered in pleasure, one of her hands moving to become buried in his hair but not gripping it, merely resting on the back of his head. But as he kissed her, she moaned into the kiss before squirming nervously as he removed the bikini bottoms. However, her squirms went from those of nervousness to those of pleasure as he began stroking and caressing her pussy again while his mouth went over her nipple once more. Her body was shuddering and trembling against his as she panted and moaned in pleasure, her pussy getting wetter and wetter each time he stroked her clit.

Alex then was taking his clothing off, all of it, and then proceeded to move her where she was facing away from him. His mouth found her neck and shoulder again, only now he was nibbling and sucking on her there a bit harder. He did so for several minutes, his finger suddenly pushing into her pussy. He stroked her clit and lips with his other fingers and thumb, eventually moving the finger inside of her for a few minutes only to push a second inside of her. He rubbed his cock on her perineum, getting some of her fluids on his shaft. He then pushed a third finger inside her, pumping them slowly as he then whispered into her ear.

"You belong to me now, Luna..... my Muse... and my submissive..."

He removed his fingers, his hand on her hip along with the other. He then made here lean forward, leaning her over the arm of the couch, as he pushed his cock into her pussy. She was shockingly tight, and he growled loudly as he made her take all of his cock with one steady invading thrust into her lovely sex.

Luna felt her face heating up as Alex began undressing, her gaze shifting to her lap before gasping as he repositioned her so she had her back to him, looking back at him as her tail swayed behind her. She closed her eyes as he began nibbling and sucking there. She shivered a little as she knelt there, swallowing softly before her eyes snapped open when she felt Alex push his finger into her. The walls of her pussy clenched around the intruding finger and she bit her lip as his fingers stroked her clit and pussy lips while his other finger began moving inside of her. But when he pushed a second finger into her, she whimpered while shivering as he began rubbing his cock against her and pushed yet another finger into her, stretching her tight pussy.

His whispered voice made her shiver again and she looked back over her shoulder at him as he removed his fingers from her and placed his hand upon her hip. "Alex..." she began to say before she was leaned over the arm of the couch and he pushed his cock into her. The feline made a soft sound of pain as he made her take all of his cock at once and she whimpered as her sex was stretched. Her small hands gripped the arm of couch tightly as she closed her eyes. Once he was buried inside of her all the way, she finally opened her eyes, her body shivering a little as she knelt there and let out the breath she didn't realize she'd been holding.

Back
Top Bottom