Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ruphhausin ~ Obsessive Arts ~ D.E.666

He nodded, smiling as he gave her all of the information that he felt she deserved.

"Yes, my dear Luna. I am a Panwere, one of nature's best Apex Predators. Ever since I was little, I have been about to assume the forms of all of the Big Cats, and their most important variations: Cheetah, Cougar, Jaguar, Leopard, Lion, and Tiger. When I turned twelve, I was able to assume bear forms and concentrating, I could sometimes do a couple others."

He smiled as he told her more, the evening progressing well. He soon promised her that, in addition to paying her, he would tell her more about his life each time that she came to model for him.

Withing a week, he had told her about being about to assume Black, Brown, Panda, Polar, and Sun bear forms, as well as getting his form so well that he could look like a male version of her Snow Leopard state. He also said it was not about bragging, rather it was part of his education at the private military school he was at till he graduated high school. The school was co-ed, and they had a surprisingly good fine arts program that got him ready for college. As he did so well there, a few months of training for ROTC, and he did a few years in the Corps to pay for school along with his financial aid, and he started with his art in his Sophomore year as well. He also, while getting her in one of every example of art he wanted to do, told her about how every model he has used had someone who made them their favorite of his models. He did one of each he could do, oils, acrylics, charcoals, and such, so that he would have an example of each with her. He let her see, taking frequent breaks to allow her to learn the process for herself.

The first day of the next week, with her posing in a strapless bra and thong panties, he looked at her as he paused.

"Luna.... would you... would you like to have dinner with me again. I mean go out with me."

Moving to the edge of the pool, Luna relaxed and rested against the edge of it with a small smile, her tail slowly swaying back and forth through the water. She listened to him with a smile, her face free of any kind of judgmental looks. "That's quite impressive Alex." she said gently.

She enjoyed hearing more about him as they spent time together and she grinned with a nod.

Over the next week, Luna enjoyed her time learning more about him and enjoying their long conversations. When he gave her information about himself, she told him a little more about herself, only thinking it fair. She told him about being raised by her mother while her father wasn't really in her life. She had gone to a private school as well except she'd gone to a prep school instead of military and she had been part of every club she could as well as track. She had graduated almost at the top of her class and she had been in yearbook club, school paper editor, she'd been in band and on the prom committee. After high school, she took a couple months off to find a job before going to school at one of the colleges in the area. When he began showing her the process during their breaks, she watched intently, more then eager to learn.

On the first day the next week, Luna had been asked to pose in some lingerie and she chose a thong and a strapless bra. They were made of white silk with dark blue lace trimming both. When he paused, she opened her eyes and turned her head to look at him as he spoke. She was quiet for a bit after he asked her if she'd go out with him.

"You mean.. like a date?" she asked him curiously.

Alex nodded, smiling to her. He was giving Luna a very cheerful demeanor, but he was concerned she would turn him down. She was so lovely, and though they had gotten to know each other better in a week than a number of couples did in six months, he was worried she thought he was not her type.

"I really like you, and I think we get along very well together."

Luna laughed gently and smiled at him. "Alex, I know we do and you don't have to try and convince me." she said gently while turning over so she was on her stomach and could look at him better, her tail swaying lazily. "Besides, I was just asking to make sure I wasn't assuming wrong. I mean, you could of meant just dinner between an artist and a model. And I already know my answer." she told him. She sat up a bit and stretched with a smile. "Yes, I'll go out with you for dinner."

Alex smiled, returning to finishing the painting he was working on. He let her see it, a piece he had yet to title. After she had gotten the chance to get dressed and he cleaned up and changed, he was soon back out in the living room with her. He was dressed in jeans again, but this time with a silk shirt a color of green to match his eyes, and with soft soled leather shoes. He also shaved, as he had not done so in most of the week since she had started modeling for him. He had shone some of his mostly quiet intensity, only getting upset twice in the week. He focused expressing it to her on reaffirming how she was now his Muse, and already the focal point of his art. He caught that may have been interpreted the wrong way, but he was hoping it was the right way. He already wanted to see how his own kind of intensity in private would affect her, and now he would get that chance.

"Alright. Are you ready to have a good night on the town?"

Once he was done, Luna slowly stood up and stretched some more with a soft yawn, shivering as she stretched her arms above her head. Moving around to where he was, she looked at the painting and smiled gently while looking it. She loved his work. And not because she was in it. She loved it because of how good he caught details. The subtle sheen of her long hair and the way her fur lay. Even the background was done wonderfully. Turning, she headed out with him to change from her underwear back into some everyday clothes. She changed back into the pair of jeans she had worn but with it instead of her tank top, she slipped on a cute top that was made of violet silk and gossamer fabric, it's inch wide straps made of a contrasting navy silk. Once she slipped on her shoes, she shoved all her things into her bag before moving out to where he was waiting and smiled gently. "Yeah, I'm ready. I'll just toss my bag into my car and we can go." she said.

Alex nodded, loving watching her walk to her car. She was a very fine example of Feline femininity, and he was already very eager to get her alone back at his house. After she had put her bag back into her car and came to his, he decided to do something. When she got close, he moved and kissed her. It was a long and thorough one, him tasting every bit of her mouth and tongue. After he broke the kiss, he paused for a minute, smiling.

"Just to get it out of the way. I always find the first kiss so awkward at times."

He held the door to the passenger side open for her, smiling as he did.

Luna stepped outside and walked towards her car. As she walked her hips swayed seductively with every step. They swayed naturally when she was barefoot, but because of her heels which she always wore, they seemed to sway even more. Unlocking her car, she tossed her bag into the backseat before locking it up again. With a smile, she moved over to where he was waiting and smiled a little wider. "Well, I'm ready." she said before he kissed her. The long and thorough kiss surprised her, causing her to squeak in surprise and stare up at him after he broke the kiss. If she had been a human girl, her cheeks would of been bright pink. Clearing her throat, she nodded slightly and slipped into the passenger side with her purse in hand.

The drive to the Italian restaurant was calm and mostly quiet, and once they were seated he was very pleased to be able to be that close to her. He scooted a bit closer, his hand finding her leg and stroking her a bit on her thigh as he held his menu.

"All of the food here is extremely good, so do not be surprised if you have to take a while to order what you want. They expect it here, so getting an appetizer first is the best place to start, after ordering your beverage."

During the drive to the restaurant, Luna placed a quick text upon her phone before shutting it off and tucking it within her purse beneath all her things. She was mostly quiet on the way there and once they arrived to the restaurant, she sat down, softly thanking their server before looking at Alex as he moved closer to her. But when his hand found her leg and stroked her thigh a bit, she paused and swallowed softly before picking up her menu.

"How about the tomato and mozzarella appetizer?" she suggested. "That looks good." After speaking, she looked at him and brushed her bangs from her face. "What would you suggest to drink here?"

"Nothing heavy on the alcoholic side. A light wine, perhaps, but nothing that really would cause impairment."

He didn't want her thinking he was planning on getting her drunk, as that was by no means the goal at all. He wanted her to know that he was enjoying the night already as it was, not wanting her to be hindered from her enjoyments as well. He sipped the water they already had at the table, his eyes looking into hers intently and expecting the truth from her.

"The tomato and mozzarella is perfect, as they make their cheeses fresh in house. I do not mean to pry, but who did you text in the car. You were awful quiet, though you are usually very chatty."

Lona slowly nodded and looked at their wine selections, gently smiling when he suggested something light that wouldn't get her drunk. "I think I'll get a light white wine. Just a single glass and water for the rest of the evening then." she told him.

She closed her menu and set it down with a smile before picking up her water and taking a drink as well. When he looked into her eyes, she tried to look away but couldn't seem to tear her gaze from his as he questioned her on who she texted. "Oh, that. It was nothing." she said honestly. "I was texting my girlfriend. Asking her to run by my apartment and just check in on things, make sure the place was still locked up and make sure my ex hasn't been around. Lately he's been watching my apartment, trying to convince me to take him back."

"He is not taking the hint, then? Does he need some other type of persuasion, do you feel?"

He allowed her to order the wine for them when the waitress returned to ask for their appetizer order. He knew she still needed time for her main dish, and though he was ready he wanted her to have time. He also asked for the smoothest of the light whites, as he wanted her to be at total ease with drinking the wine. He then returned his eyes to her, staring into hers once more.

"So, tell me more about you that you haven't told me already, Luna."

"No, not really. Though I can't blame him. It's hard adjusting to being single after so long. I mean, we had been dating since middle school, so were kinda childhood sweethearts." she said gently.

When the waitress came back, Luna asked politely for a glass of white wine before taking another drink of her water. She opened her menu once more and began scanning the list of dishes that the restaurant had available. As she read, her mouth watered a little and it didn't take her too long to decide on a dish.

"Well, what do you wish to know?" she asked him gently.

"Well, other than swimming and posing for me, what do you like to do for fun? Has the money helped as much as I hope it has? Do you need there to be a bit more? What made you say yes to going out with me tonight?"

The wine and the appetizer both arrived and he let her order first. He had the Marinated Shrimp Scampi over Capelli d'angelo, and as he helped her with her first portion of the appetizer, he waited for her answers.

She smiled gently and chuckled as he asked her what he wanted to know and she sipped her water once more before smiling up at the waitress that came back with the wine and appetizer. She placed her order for sausage and cheese stuffed agnolotti with red sauce. As he helped serve her first bit of the appetizer, she grinned and thanked him before taking a bite of the cheese.

"Well... I enjoy reading and writing, and I do small sketches, but nothing very good. Just small things like animals and such. I also run. I love running track. As for the money, yes, it has helped thank you." she said gently. "It's helped pay for bills and I now have some pocket money for some things I've wanted to get. But no, I don't need there to be more." But when it came to what made her say yes, she paused and sighed before answering him. "I.. I'm not sure what made me say yes. You're a nice guy Alex and I enjoy spending time with you."

"Not too nice I hope, as I am very certain you have heard about my reputation before."

He slowly started to eat the portion of the appetizer that he gotten for himself, smiling with his very intense grin. He knew she had to have learned something, as her school had a hand in her finding out about his need for a Muse. He also figured that she had to have asked a bit about him some after first contacting him, and again after she started modeling for him.

She chuckled softly and shook her head slightly. "Okay, I correct myself, no, not too nice." she said gently. "But nice enough."

She smiled back at him as he began eating and she began eating as well, slowly chewing while she gazed up at him. When she was looking for a job, she'd seen the add for a model on the school bulletin board and she went and spoke to some of the art professors about it before contacting him about the job. Once she had done that, she spoke with some of the other models that had worked for him and learned more about him. Despite their stories about his intensity, she still went to meet him.

Alex took a moment to pause and think, as he wanted to put what he had to say in the right words. She was very intense herself, in her own way, and that appealed to him very greatly. He sipped his drink, his eyes never having left hers as he was very honest about what he was saying and wanting her to know that.

"Luna.. first of all, I want you to know that I am not used to asking out my models at all. I find that I am just extremely drawn to you. In a lot of ways, I feel like I am making art of a work of art.. feeling a little like I am stealing from Mother Nature, so to speak..."

He was not lying, feeling that he could put her on display and Mother Nature would take all of the accolades. His hand was still on her thigh, stroking it provocatively.

Luna picked up her glass of wine and took a sip of it while they stared into each others eyes. As he sipped his drink, she looked away from him for a moment before looking at him once again, her cheeks heating up while she gazed at him again. His intensity always made her blush and sometimes it made her a little uneasy but she always hid it well.

As he spoke, she felt her breath catch in her throat with a gasp and her eyes widened a little. What he said was so flattering and it made her feel beautiful that he thought that way about her. When he began stroking her thigh, she slowly looked down while her ears twitched slightly before she looked him in the eyes again.

The feline wasn't entirely sure what to say in response of his words. So she smiled gently and placed her hand over his. "Thank you." she whispered gently. "I'm not entirely sure what to say, but I appreciate your words."

"I do not want you to say anything, Luna. I want you, not just as my Muse. I want to spend as much time with you as possible."

He let her think about it, seeing in her eyes that she does want to. He was not presuming, rather he was sensing that his words and intensity were affecting her. He continued to caress her thigh, not moving it anywhere else on it for the moment.

Luna gazed at him from under her bangs, a small smile on her lips as her eyes glittered brightly in the light of the restaurant. She gently squeezed his hand that was upon her thigh before picking up her wine glass once more and taking a drink. After putting down her glass again, she picked up her fork and took another bite of her food while he continued to caress her firm thigh.

Alex stroked her thigh more, eating and looking still deep into her eyes as he wanted her to know specifically what he was meaning by what he was saying.

"Luna.. i would love to bring you back to my place tonight... and spend time making you feel pleasure...."

Luna could feel her heart beating a little faster as she sat there. She would occasionally sip her wine and eat a little of her appetizer. But the entire time she kept her gaze locked onto his while she smiled gently. But when he spoke and told her what he wanted to do with her, she felt her face flush and her eyes widened just a little while she sat her wine glass down.

Clearing her throat softly, she reached up and ran a hand over her ears before looking at him again. The feline couldn't seem to find any words, so she merely nodded slightly.

"I want you to know that, after we are done eating, I am going to make your body feel things it has never felt before. That should please you very much, Luna, because I can see you need that."

He moved in, leaning close to kiss and nibble on her neck, his hand moving a bit more up her inner thigh as he did.

Back
Top Bottom