Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ruphhausin ~ Obsessive Arts ~ D.E.666

Luna was quiet as he told her about the different food and she nodded slowly with a small smile, feeling her stomach grumble softly as he told her about the different meals he'd suggest. "Hmm, I think the seafood scampi sounds wonderful." she said to him with a nod. "I think I'd like to have that." She placed the menu that was sitting in front of her closer to the edge of the table before folding her hands, a thoughtful look on her face.

"I will order for you, but I want you to eat all of your salad as well. I want you to be very healthy and regular, as that is very conducive to a healthy sex life as well."

Alex smiled, making it very clear that even now, as she had wanted him to order for her, he was in charge. He was very intent and focused on her, and what was best for her in his eyes, in all things.

Luna felt her face flush when he spoke about her being regular and when he brought up her sex life. "Of course. I never let food go to waste." she said gently while playing with a lock of her hair. "Thank you for taking me out Alex." she said randomly while smiling at him. "So far I've had a very enjoyable day." She stopped playing with her hair and smiled up at him again as the waitress approached the table and asked about drinks. Luna shrugged slightly before telling her just a water.

Alex nodded, asking for a non-alcoholic fruit mixed drink as well as water, the waitress nodding and smiling. She goes to get the drink, Alex returning his attention to her.

"Luna, I love the idea of taking you out. I want people to know how beautiful the woman in my life is, as well as the fact that she is truly a work of art in her own right. I am not going to keep you locked up, rather just going to keep you to myself, like an Alpha would."

Luna sat patiently in her seat, her tail curling around one of the legs of her chair so it was out of the way and no one would step on it. As Alex let her know that he liked the idea of taking her out and that he wanted people to know how beautiful she was. She smiled gently and tilted her head, causing some of her bangs to fall in her eyes. "You're making me blush Alex." she told him with a giggle.

Alex smiled, liking that Luna was blushing but not intending that. He wanted her to know how he felt about her, even if at times how he felt embarrassed her. He took her hand in his, moving his chair closer to hers. He kissed her, and when the waitress returned with the carafe of water, the two filled glasses, and his other drink, he ordered. He himself also had the Seafood Scampi, and the waitress regaled them with the fact that the Australian prawns were shipped immediately after catch that very morning, so everything would be totally fresh. He also ordered the Seafood au gratin, asking for plenty of the toasted slices of bread that went with it. After that, and making certain about the two salads, the waitress left to put their orders in with the kitchen.

Luna watched Alex move closer to her and she smiled before purring when he kissed her, leaning into the kiss a little and kissing him back until the waitress returned. She smiled up at the woman while sitting back in her seat, softly thanking her before taking a sip of her cool water while the waitress told them about how the prawns were shipped right after catch and that everything would be fresh. Hearing that made her quite happy since she'd been to other restaurants that bought their seafood and kept it frozen until it was needed. So fresh seafood was good.

When the waitress left, Alex returned to kissing Luna. His hand caressed her hair, the other resting on her lovely thigh. He was not making any attempt to conceal how much he was attracted to her, he just remained where he was and settled for what his lips and hands were having access to at the moment.

Luna softly squeaked when he began kissing her again before giggling and kissing him back, forcing back the embarrassment when she felt his hand come to rest on her thigh while the other stroked her hair. She could tell how attracted he was to her and it made her smile into their kisses. After a bit she broke the kiss and smiled at him. "Best be careful Alex. Don't want to embarrass the other customers." she whispered to him.

Alex nodded, not going past what he was doing to Luna in the restaurant. He stopped when their appetizer arrived, showing her how to enjoy it. He helped her get a portion on her appetizer plate, and also how to put some smoothed out on a piece of the garlic rubbed toast.

Luna was happy that he wasn't going further then he was, not wanting to some how end up embarrassed in the restaurant. When the appetizer arrived, she watched as he showed her how to enjoy it and how to put some on a piece of toast. Reaching out, she picked up a piece of toast and leaned forward as she took a bite of it, her ear twitching as her tongue was assaulted with a bunch of different flavors all at once and she smiled while swallowing. "You are right." she said. "This is really good."

Alex smiled, very pleased that Luna was enjoying the appetizer. That was something he knew that was going to help, showing her that he knew many things and helping her with choices that she was not always able to make herself,

"I am very glad you are enjoying it. I like getting to share many things with you, especially things I didn't expect to be able to."

Luna happily munched on the toast in her hand while she gazed at Alex, enjoying the taste of the seafood and toast. "I'm looking forward to everything you can show me, share with me and teach me." she told him softly. "You've already shown me so much and I've enjoyed it all." Reaching out with a free hand, she placed it over one of his and squeezed it before taking another bite of her toast.

Alex was very pleased with Luna's words and attitude, as it was making his being her Alpha so much easier for the time being. He knew she would chaff a bit with him in charge all the time, but then she will have learned he is firm but gentle at the same time. He then at more himself, knowing that with their metabolisms they would be alright. He loved the flavors of the cheeses with the seafood, and he knew that, if she was anything like his animal side, she would be able to taste every distinct cheese if she tried.

Luna fell into a comfortable silence as she took her time in eating the toast. She could taste the different flavors of the cheeses and the seafod mixed with it. As she ate, she listened to things around them, hearing the faint sound of the marina and she could hear the call of the gulls now and then, her ears twitching a little as she ate. She could hear bits and pieces of different conversations around them but she kept her attention on Alex, watching him with a small smile, her eyes glittering as she watched him eat as well. "So, what are we going to do after this?" she asked with a faint chuckle.

'Well, I have a couple of thoughts, and they all depend on if you have any plans for the rest of the weekend. I know there are no classes, as it is the break for the next couple of weeks, but I am not going to sway you one way or the other.'

He smiled, knowing that their food would be there soon.

She put down her half eaten piece of toast and picked up her glass of water, taking a drink of it before shaking her head slightly. "No, I don't have any plans for the weekend." she said gently. "Though I do need to return to my apartment. After all.... I do need to pack right?" Luna smiled at him, her eyes glittering as she pretty much just told him she was agreeing to his request for her to move in with him without her actually saying it. "That is, if you know where to get any empty boxes." Reaching out, she grabbed his hand for a moment before returning to eating the last of her toast and wiping her hands on a napkin.

'I have plenty, and I will even hire movers to help you. I also want to go out on my boat for a bite, but that can wait till after dinner."

He sipped his drink and water, very pleased that she was already wanting to move in. Even though he asked her and wanted it, a good Alpha always seeks what he knows his mate wants at the right times.

She smiled at him before shaking her head when he said he'd hire movers to help her. "Oh, that's not necessary Alex." she said softly. "I don't have much that needs moved and I like doing the work." She smiled gently and bowed her head a little before taking another drink of her water. As he spoke about wanting to go out on his boat, she looked curious. "That sounds interesting." she told him. "Maybe you can teach me how to fish then." she said with a soft giggle.

"I will, I promise. I also want to teach you how to sail as well.'

It was then that the rest of their food was brought to them, and he smiled more. He was very eager to have her very sated, so that later when they made love again she would have the energy for it.

She giggled softly and nodded while smiling. "I think I'd like that. Though I don't know how good I'll be at it." she said with a playful smile. As the food was brought, she sat back and looked up at the server as they placed their food down upon the table. "Thanks." she said politely before looking down at what Alex had ordered for her. "This looks good." she said softly before smiling at him, her eyes bright and her ears perked up.

"You are very welcome, Lovely Luna. I promise you, it sincerely tastes as good as it looks."

He smiled, starting to to dig into his pasta. The seafood was flavorful, very tasty and well prepared, and the angel hair was perfectly cooked and the sauce was properly proportioned for the amounts of both pasta and seafood.

She nodded while smiling at him before looking down at the food once more. Picking up her fork, she began slowly eating the pasta and seafood. With her first bite, the flavor exploded in her mouth and she purred with a smile. After she swallowed the bite of food, she looked at him and smiled brightly. "I love it!" she said excitedly before taking another bite of food. She took her time eating, savoring the flavors and tastes of the sauce and seafood mixed with the pasta.

"I am very glad you do, Luna...."

Alex was continuing to eat, telling her about how the island that they could see was very nice to visit. It was in view, and the atoll was perfect for holding a boat in its lagoon safely.

Luna nodded before she began eating again, carefully twirling the pasta around on her fork before eating it. As he told her about the island that they could see from where they sat, her ears perked up and she paused in the middle of eating and gazed at him, her complete attention on him as he told her about it and how the atoll was perfect for holding a boat. After a little bit she began eating again, picking out a piece of shrimp and eating it happily.

Back
Top Bottom