Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ruphhausin ~ Obsessive Arts ~ D.E.666

Alex raised his eyebrow, but was smiling at her request. She was needing all of the affirmations that a female needed and deserved even when the male is a Dominant Alpha. He was pleased, and he continued to caress her thigh more as he then spoke her name again.

"Yes, Luna."

If Luna had been a human, her face would of been a bright red as she gazed at him, watching him raise an eyebrow at her and smile. However, as he said her name and stroked her thigh more, she closed her eyes and purred happily, enjoying the sound of it on his lips. After he said her name, she gave a soft giggle while smiling at him. "Thank you Alex." she said gently.

"You are very welcome, Luna."

Alex smiled as he pulled into the main part of the city, finding the lot close by the museum and art gallery. It was one of the main ones of the city, and it was very well maintained and secure. Alex had been raised by parents who, in addition to giving him their shared condition, also were reformed "second-story" people in their first careers. He helped her out of the car, locked it, and then led her inside and held the door open for her.

After he spoke, she fell silent as he drove into the main part of the city and she looked around curiously. Luna had never been to that part of the city. She usually stayed near her college and where she lived near the outskirts. As he pulled into the parking lot, she sat up and unbuckled once the car was parked. WHile he got out and walked around, she quickly looked at herself in a mirror to double check her hair before getting out with his help, smiling up at him. "Thanks." she said as she stood up, smoothing down her shorts and shirt before following him towards the building. While he held open the door for her, she smiled brightly as she walked past him, squeezing his hand momentarily.

The gallery was very splendid, the several floors with art work all over it very impressive. He smiled at both the woman in charge for the day and the guard, and he led her to the area where his showing was. He wanted her to immediately see the works she had inspired, very pleased as she would be greeted by her own lovely face soon enough.

Entering, Luna looked around the gallery slowly as they entered, smiling to herself as she looked around at the different art that was being displayed. As they passed the woman in charge and the guard, she smiled politely before following Alex to the area where his art was on display. Upon entering, she softly gasped while looking around at all the work, feeling her face heat up a little beneath her fur as she looked around at the different pieces he'd done. "Wow." she murmured. While some of them she'd seen in the making, most she hadn't seen the finished work. And some of them she could vaguely remember posing for.

"I really hope you like all of them. Several of them I did more from memory than you posing, but I hope you are alright with them, Luna."

Alex was smiling, his hand holding hers as he waited for her to tell him what she thought. He was dead on accurate, he knew, with his depictions, and he was only waiting for her to let her feelings on the works known.

Luna's ears twitched and swiveled in his direction before she slowly looked over at him. "It.... it's amazing." she breathed before smiling at him. "There's no other word then that to really describe it." The feline knew that she was pretty, but the way he depicted her... She didn't realize that she was beautiful and sexy like she appeared in the paintings and other works of art. "I can barely believe that's me." It was obvious that she was just a little overwhelmed by it but she loved the work, her eyes shining brightly with appretiation and love of his work.

"Thank you, my lovely Luna. You being a work of art already on your own made it so very easy."

Alex leaned in, kissing her neck and shoulder softly. He was honest, as he considered it an honor to get to make art out of her beauty. He possessed her, and that was the point. He had the original for himself, and she was liking that she was wanting it to continue as he was giving to her. He loved her, and that made his art even more precious.

As Alex leaned in and kissed her shoulder and neck, Luna tilted her head slightly in a submissive manner and purred before smiling up at him. Slowly she released his hand and she walked slowly forward, her tail swaying and her ears perked up. She slowly walked towards one of the larger paintings and she tilted her head with a small smile while loking at the work of art. While many could of made the painting look tasteless and make her look like some kind of tramp, Alex... Alex didn't. What he did was beautiful. She was laying on the lounge, slightly on her stomach with her arms wrapped around a pillow and her head resting on it. While her face could be seen, she was looking elsewhere, the look on her face that of a person thinking of some distant happy memory. She was wearing a light blue lace bra and panty set in the picture with her long hair down. She looked like something from some kind of fantasy.

While she stood there looking at the picture, several people paused and looked at her, pointing and whispering. Luna was too enthralled by the picture to notice. Finally after a long moment she looked at Alex with bright eyes. "This one's my favorite." she told him happily.

Alex smiled as he watched Luna study the paintings, very amused at how she was surprised a bit at some of them. The people who had congregated to look at his exhibit had expected to see him perhaps, but to see the model who had posed for the works was a bit of a surprise. He also knew that there was the typical cynical thought that the work was "inspired by more than one model". It was common in the art world, but now that they knew the model in complete reality existed, they could be both awed and jealous in equal proportion. When she pointed out the one she liked most, Alex was pleased that was the one.

"Yes. I am very pleased that is your favorite. Also.. you yourself have admirers present here..."

He moved to hug her from behind closely, knowing that he needed to express his position of being her Alpha again.

As Alex moved closer to her, she instinctively moved back towards him as he wrapped his arms around her. "I'm truely speachless Alex." she said softly. At the mention of admireres, she blinked and looked around to see several people looking and watching her, making her feel a little self concious. The feline leaned back into his arms and tucked her head under his chin with a sigh while placing her hands on his arms. "I'm proud and honored to of been in your art pieces." she told him after a moment. Turning in his arms, she smiled up at him before hugging him with a soft purr. "Thank you for choosing me."

"You are quite welcome, Luna. Now, that we have looked here, I have another place that we should go to, if you remember."

Alex led her out of the gallery, helping her back into the car and driving away. He was very pleased that so many people now would know that she was a real person, but he also was very eager to let all know that she belonged to him. He would reclaim her all over again, knowing she would instinctively know that things would get more intense as time went on.

Luna looked at him again before nodding. "Yes, I remember." she said before looking around the gallery once again and then back up at him. "Thank you for bringing me here Alex. Being brought here and seeing there... it means a lot to me." She nuzzled his cheek before letting him lead her out of building. Back out at the car, she slipped into the passanger seat and buckled herself in before watching him get in. Moving a little closer to him, she rested her head against his shoulder and smiled gently as he drove.

Alex drove a bit slower, showing Luna some of the sights of town. He knew she had possibly seen some things, but such a large coastal city was not something that she may have seen all of. He showed her one or two little jewels, particularly a very nice smaller mall where he let her know he got the more "exotic" pieces of clothing that she had modeled for him in. He drove leisurely on the roads that overlooked and ran by the beaches and the ocean, letting her see just how lovely it was on the way to the restaurant.

Luna's eyes were bright as he drove her through town, taking in all the sights that he showed her. She had a smile on her face and her ears were perked up happily as she sat in the car. When he showed her the mall, she made sure to remember where it was so she could go shopping for something later. As they neared the beaches, she twisted in her seat and rested her arms on the edge of the window before laying her head down on them, some of her hair flying in the wind as she took a deep breath. After a bit she turned back to Alex. "Do you think that we could do a picture of me on the beach?" she asked him curiously. "I'd love to do some modeling near the ocean." She didn't get to visit the beach often and thought it would make a nice setting for a painting. Especially when it was a little later in the day when the sky was beginning to turn colors.

"Absolutely. I have all that I need in the trunk.. along with both a set of swimsuits for us and a few other things."

Alex smiled, relishing that she wanted to do that. He had told her he had a beach house here, but he was going to surprise her with how close it was after their meal.

Luna looked at him with a bright smile and her eyes lit up when he said yes. Moving closer to him, she quickly kissed him on the cheek with a soft purr. "Thank you." she said, excitment coloring her voice as she sat back again, her long fluffy tail flicking back and forth, showing that she was both excited and happy.

Alex soon was parking at the restaurant, moving to help her get out of the car. The sea air was pleasant, and he led her into the restaurant. Soon, they were sitting at a table out where they could see the marina and they could enjoy the sights of boats coming and going. He helped her sit down, then the waitress gave them their menus and brought them water while they looked the menus over.

After he parked, Luna waited patiently as he helped her out of the car. Once out, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, her nose twitching cutely as she took in the scents of both the marina and the restaurant. At his side, Luna let him lead her into the restaurant and she looked around slowly as they were led to a table and she sat down while softly thanking Alex. Glancing out at the sight of the marina before, she smiled before taking the menu held out to her and she opened it, beginning to look at what was being offered.

Alex glanced at the menu, mainly keying in on the section with the list of the catch of the day options. He knew that Luna would see a vast selection of seafood, including crustaceans. fish, octopus and squid, and mollusks and mussels. The smells were very keen, and if she had asked him to, Alex would be able to distinguish each of them.

Luna was silent as she looked through the different things to eat before she closed her menu and looked at him with a small smile. "What would you recomend Alex?" she asked him curiously. She knew what she'd pick but she wanted him to pick for her since he'd been to the restaurant before and she trusted his judgement on what was good or not.

Alex blushed, as he was going to have to tell her the truth. He sipped his water, then speaking very truthfully in a cheerful tone.

"Actually, Luna, everything is so good, I get something different every time. But a very good appetizer to share is the seafood au gratin, as they only use the highest quality cheese in it."

Luna saw his blush and giggled softly while smiling at him while he told her that everything was good. "Well, what would you recomend for me?" she asked. "And I'm asking you as my alpha." She felt her face heat up as she gazed up into his eyes, that being the first time she actually called him her alpha. "I trust your opinion and you know me rather well. The appetizer sounds good."

Alex nodded about that, and very pleased that he will order it. He also decides on the two salads for them, a very healthy blend of greens with arugula, Romaine, and so forth as well as red, orange, and yellow tomatoes as well.

"If you are in the mood for some pasta with yours, the Seafood Scampi with angel hair is wonderful. If you are wanting a strictly meal heavy entree, the Seafood Platter either grilled, steamed, or fried works well. If you want to have your salad as part of your entree, though... the Seafood Cascade salad is great... as they grill, saute, or steam all the seafood morsels, and put them in the large portioned salad. "

Back
Top Bottom